Building a Just World: How Our Laws Express Our Collective Values

Thanks for this input. Totalitarian societies start with totalitarian tactics. The Psychology of Totalitarianism by Mathias Desmet, already discussed here on this forum, is a perspective shared by many American’s on both sides of the political debate.

Maybe not concentration camps but forced vaccinations and forced imprisonment to Jan 6th protesters. Using government powers to attack political opponents, to silence Doctors, to deplatform and demonetize decenters to the establishment, are all genuine concerns.

I don’t present these points for a political argument at a level 10 mindset. I present them as actual evidence of moving in the wrong the direction. Your willingness to stand and challenge the teacher’s union and DEI power-center is admirable for sure. I know it requires a fine-line of balanced perspective and fearlessness to stand strong.

This was an enjoyable and insightful conversation, much better then the analytical badminton often being played here. You have personally demonstrated how to engage in a solutions oriented conversation. I hope you generate more of these as you progress with your personal project.

I thank you for this and hope we can do more of it. ~ Peace :slight_smile: