Information Warfare Education, Propaganda, and How to Tell the Difference

Mine from watching the “no moderate” video. He seemed infinitely more lucid then than today.

I completely understand what you are saying about Frozen, though. Yes, definitely the general public needs to be exposed more to these subtle realms.

I think the deeper point I am trying to make using movies like Frozen and Marvel is it is as a way to look at the New Myth’s being discussed. I see politics as the Hospice of culture, what is being discussed in politics is at the end of the cultural life cycle.

Looking at what children are interested in will clue us into the future, a far more productive and exciting conversation.

Are children materials produced by children or for children? Since the answer is obvious perhaps the song from Whitney Houston says it best, “The children are our future? Teach them well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty they possess inside, give them as sense of pride to make it easier?”

Who ever leads the education/indoctrination controls the future? Do we want that to be parents or society? The family arrangement has worked in all cultures … perhaps the break-up of all the defective family’s is a good thing?

For me I trust Mom’s and Dad’s more than anyone else to raise children. I would argue it’s biological/nature/god that designed the system. When we think we are so intelligent that we know better how to restructure civilization that’s a big concern to me. Especially as I read the reasoning/arguments presented here among these very sophisticated and intelligent participants.

You can control what is produced but not how a child responds. Looking at what has created the most excitement is a big clue. I do understand that the control system approach vs the developmental driver approach is a significant difference and that those who really want control systems would of course want to be the one in control. I see this on both the right and left. Shifting to a DD approach is more intriguing.

With parents or Government being the driver? I think that’s the critical nexus point for most parents. Let parents decide not government is my suggestion. On both/all sides.

I think that is a control illusion. Teal consciousness sees this illusion. Development occurs in all four quadrants. Driving development needs to occur in all four quadrants, does occur in all four quadrants even if we try to suppress one quadrant and exaggerate the importance of another. This is the importance of Integral theory.

Trying to remove collective influence on our children is an illusion, turning into the illusion and, not trying to control it or continue this endless debate on the best ways to control, instead establishing transparent DD is more effective and allows the deep reality that universal creativity is working through our children, pushing evolution through them. We, the parents, are not the ones in control of this. Government, right or left, is not in control of this. It’s an illusion. Working with an understanding of development allows us to flow with this evolutionary process in ourselves, our children, our societies, our world. This is what integral means to me.

I love your thinking and fresh ideas … I am not seeing these developed here on this forum. I see the crystalized views of right and left politics echoed over and over again, so much so I have tuned out. I agree with your comment as the view above it all … in the trenches is where I see most of these dialogues here. @Michelle I love the freshness you bring to the discussion … Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree with this. I keep thinking “ just stop opening up this conversation” but it is helping me work through this frustration and what I see occurring as a world wide creative stagnation.

Strike out the God reference and perhaps it’s the Teal Mantra?

1 Like

Wisdom is wisdom I must agree … with or without god it’s good enough for me!

Your topic is well worth it’s own thread to investigate deeply, but typically specific threads quickly fade out here.

This thread is one of the few active so it gets pulled in to many tangential directions minute by minute - my inner beat poet sees politics, current affairs, ideological debates, personal shadow work, meta views, in-the-weeds views, roto-rooting other’s shadows, nirvana visions, dystopian visions, joy, fear, judging, assessing, thinking out loud, questioning, reasoning, influence vs control, exercise of agency, peace of acceptance, collaborative thinking, collective wisdom, triggers,

Very messy all these pesky humans.

It doesn’t seem like new threads attract much attention…that is sometimes how conversation flows. I wonder if having a “politics free” space would be helpful. Politics is a worthwhile topic, but it would be nice to explore ideas without it too.

This is entertainment to many of us not insightful collaborations.

@FermentedAgave … “Seeing politics, current affairs, ideological debates, personal shadow work, meta views, in-the-weeds views, roto-rooting other’s shadows, nirvana visions, dystopian visions, joy, fear, judging, assessing, thinking out loud, questioning, reasoning, influence vs control, exercise of agency, peace of acceptance, collaborative thinking, collective wisdom, triggers,”

With this I agree! :slight_smile: I would call all of that life.

We cannot control very much of it … but for a certainty it control us!

Do we have our thoughts or do our thoughts have us?

Can I be a Christian without it being a political issue to some?
Can you be pro Intersectionality without it being political to others?
Can I be Zero Carbon without it being a political issue?

For myself, I prefer to focus on specific domain surfaces and/or time horizons, explore, then shift domains consciously.
When we get to implementing someone’s ideology, ideas, visions it by definition is political. Politics are the language we use to dialog on how we govern ourselves.

We see lots of seemingly singular, detached threads started but these rarely lead to significant discussion. Seemingly “making it real” is of desire.

What I’m trying to get at is whether you personally believe Biden “stole the election.”

I’ve never heard you say that before. Is that what you believe now? I don’t need or want to debate it, argue it or anything. Just curious if this is your personal view, if you want to answer.

Provocative joke @LaWanna

And yes, I believe election outcome was influenced enough by media, tech, CCTL, and outright election fraud to swing the election for the DNC.
But the question is if I’m one of Coreys Qanon automatons or actual listen/read primary information sources to form an informed opinion. Does this also imply that I support “violent insurrection”?

Doesn’t imply, nor does it imply that you don’t :slightly_smiling_face:

And my dog barks at the delivery people… :thinking:

…and that’s because the delivery people keep leaving other people’s stuff at my house, so kudos to your dog for barking at them. My cat would growl, but she’s dead…

We had the quentisential feline matriarch growing up. She would block the door and hiss until convinced of worthiness to enter.
Our dogs seem to be Pre Rational Ethnocentric.