Nationalism for Integralists

I think I need more than one map - maybe something like the “six hats” approach, but maybe rename it “Six Maps” because “Six Hats” is already trademarked, lol. Or maybe just look at spirituality from different developmental positions of awareness: instinct, magic, egoic, rational, relativistic, generative. Or start thinking of a topic with awareness in the root, sacrum, belly, sternum, throat, eyebrow each in turn then finally the hypothalamus.
hmmm … I think that might be the actual issue - seeing the “Integral map” as a something that can be drawn separate thing from the “lower” positions. Like looking at the galaxy through a telescope - we have to change the actual spectrum to see it all. Infrared, radio, untraviolet, microwave, and so on.

Well said. And our viewpoint is from within that which we are trying to map. Is this what drives the requirement to include?

Thank You @raybennett and @FermentedAgave … Or … it will easily drive our individual perspective to exclude things that break our own conscious continuity?

1 Like

@excecutive
Perhaps drive exclusion but perhaps we can be even more generous with ourselves and each other if we acknowledge that it’s the default, easiest, most apparent, most likely to see things from the perspective from which we stand.
Hence my love for these dialogs. Everyone brings a somewhat different perspective which helps me to perhaps view myself and the world through your eyes and experiences and beliefs. Thanks to each of you!

1 Like

Exactly! Especially those with vivid strong perceptions. They are easy to contrast but not so easy to assimilate, especially if they are our own. ~ Peace :slight_smile:

1 Like

We might consider this a summary of the “Orange Playbook” if you will.

Excerpt from the Anatomy of the Woke Madness article:

First, remember that wokeism is a top-down phenomenon. It started in academia with “critical race theory” and “critical legal theory.” These are bastard offshoots of harebrained “critical theory,” which arose from a demoralized and adrift Europe after the cataclysms of two devastating European-spawned world wars.

These ‘theories” are merely adolescent delusions that norms, customs, traditions, laws, and rules are just arbitrary “constructs.” Thus they should have no authority over those whom they “oppress.” These relativist props are the tools of the white male hierarchy to gain and consolidate their “power.” So they can only be resisted by rejecting all these insidious “norms,” whether the canons of physics and math, jurisprudence, standardized test scores, or the idea that police keep the “peace.”