The Forgotten People: Restoring Justice for Indigenous Cultures

Does you being prepared and willing to defend yourself and those with you in anyway make you an US vs Them Paradigm thinker?

If we look at this from an Integral view, is it healthy or unhealthy to be gracious, generous, kind and at the same time be capable of physical defense?
I don’t think you are a pacifist and pride yourself on being able to defend yourself physically. Do you demand pacifism from all those around you? Or are to demanding all Christians to “be like Jesus”, as you would define for them?

Or is there a possible enfoldment of having a Glock in you belt while also being welcoming, kind, generous, and giving?
Can an individual or group actually enfold Teal, Green, Orange, Amber, Red?

No - we were talking about apples and Oranges. A physical building is not a person.
I very clearly make a very big distinction between vandalism and assault or murder.
And like I said - I’ve done a lot of security work and never been armed and never been harmed. Confronted, yes - many times. Confronted several times with violent behavior. But never anything I’d need to shoot someone over.

Do you honestly believe that Jesus Christ would kill someone for trying to burn down a church? I don’t think he would. Now, if you believe that it is Integral to do so - that suggests what I’ve been saying in that Christianity might not be an Integral Religion. So, three logical possibilities: 1 - Christ would blow away arsonists with an AR-15 and that is Integral. 2 - The act is not Integral and Christs would not do it. 3 - It is Integral but Christ is not.

I don’t care what you believe. That’s up to you, but I detect some degree of doublethink there.

When I said hilarious, it was sarcasm. That’s your people, though. As we say, your Kuliana. Your Karma. Do what you want. Kill in the name of The Lord to protect His Church. I’m several thousand miles away.

IT’S NOT THE BUILDING YOU IDIOT. It’s the hundreds of living breathing human beings within the community that are the Church. You’re a moron sometimes.

And just as you did not feel shooting someone as necessary, to my knowledge no one in a church security detail, in the US, as had to shoot someone. And don’t worry, they’re all off duty police so are as well trained as can be.

Are you a pacifist?
Or are you just demanding others be pacifists?

A Church is a building - “IDIOT” lol. Yes, burning a building is about burning a building.
If it was about murdering a human we would be having a completely different discussion.

I can tell by your rage that this hits the core of your whole problem and why you so aggressively go after Liberals to distract yourself.

I’m not Christian. I rejected that philosophy 30 years ago, lol. It’s up to you to try and make sense of your own topsy-turvy Religious Text.
I guess you didn’t read the part where I said do what you want? lol

I already told you my morality - I would not kill anyone to protect a vacant building. I would not place myself in that dilemma as Kyle Rittenhouse did in the first place. I see the inherent problem in walking around with a loaded machine gun in order to protect an empty building and I just wouldn’t do it.
A home where I am currently sleeping is an entirely different matter - because, obviously an occupied building turns the crime of vandalism into attempted murder.

No one mentioned burning the building. You’ve dehumanized the individuals in the community.

So after all your “Ray’s Christian Shadows” erruptions, we actually agree.
You’re a weird dude Mr Bennett.

The article YOU posted was about burning Churches - BUILDINGS. lol
Mr. Dementia can’t even remember the article he posted just a few hours ago, lol.

The article wasn’t about burning people - it was 100% empty buildings that were burned. Zero people burned.

And here I thought it was about an unaccountable interlinked media machine making horrific unfounded claims to stoke radical criminal activires against buildings.

No, it was not about the Right Wing media as far as I can see