Why do people here dislike the green, pluralistic stage?

David Diedas The Way of Superior Man is all about the masculine/feminine dynamic. Great reading for men, perhaps for women.

And as a man do you not want a woman that wants you to care? I definitely want my wife to remember and lavish me with specialness on my birthday. Lol…

Woke implimentation of intersectionality goals in large companies is codified discrimination against those that score lowest on the intersectionality rankings. This impacts employment, promotions, raises, transfers, awards, and job assignments. The "white privilege " rationale is used often and widely as justification. It is very real in large corporations and the population understands this.

@Julia248
And back to the IQ / Cognitive Divide, in the tech sector performance and output (value) is extremely correlated to IQ. Secondary is education and experience.

We keep hearing about college degree rates, but rarely are the degrees attained discussed. From a market value perspective, is a CPA worth more momentarily than a degree in gender studies? Is a computer science degree worth more money than an interpretive dance major?
I think there is a correlation in pay to accountability or inversely between pay and subjectivity of the profession. No moral statement,but what do you do with someone that has a BA in Western Civ (what I wanted to study :slight_smile:)?

@FermentedAgave
I understand what you mean - bias can go either way. People can also be biased towards those they see as underprivileged. That’s why I think blind recruitment works very well - knowing no details about the person except the reasons they’ve given for why they’re right for the job and giving them tests to see that they’re capable of doing the job. Of course at interview you will be able to see what gender they are but you don’t know what school they went to, their prior income, their class etc. You can pick up on some of these things but it still leave a lot about the person out of the equation.

I totally agree that IQ, EQ and also what people choose to study will have an enormous effect on their career. It will far more often be the case that people with a higher IQ and EQ do better. And there’s nothing wrong with that, so long as people with lower IQs and EQs are still allowed a good quality of life, and don’t have to work rediculous hours to feed their families, or have to live on the street. This is also a big problem in my country.

In terms of what you choose to study - I agree, a person will find it much easier to have a successful career of they study computer science, maths, medicine etc. And the fact is a lot of people would prefer to study such subjects as philosophy, literature or Western Civ as you say. These latter subjects do on a way stretch the mind far more than studying maths or sciences.

I by no means think everone should have the same income or the same houses etc. If peolle choose money, nice houses and holidays that’s fine. But we should also respect other people’s choices and not make their lives a misery because of it. If someone wants to study philosophy and then earn money by working in a coffee shop that should also be seen as fine. At present, in many areas in my country and I expect in other developed countries too, that latter person wouldn’t be able to afford a flat for themselves and certainly wouldn’t be able to have a family without their living in poverty.

It’s not that everyone should have the same, but that there should be a baseline so people arent always struggling just to survive.

In terms of incentivising people, I would say at amber people usually want to work because they see it as the right thing to do and want to be part of the community. At orange, people want to work so as to achieve. At green, people want to work to achieve something meaningful, whether that be to help people or do something creative. So I don’t think people are ever going to stop wanting to work towards something. They just have better life conditions to support their earlier stages within themselves, and anyone else who is solely at those earlier stages.