3-2-1 of Mother: Send photos of your mom or you as mom! :)

Hi Integral Friends,
I’m leading a session for Mothers’ Day on Saturday. If some of you are hoping to attend, I’d love to see some of your photos of you as mom or who happens or happened to be your mom. I’ll add those photos to the zoom event. Feel free to send photos to practicewithnomali@gmail.com. You as a mom of pets and plants are welcome too!
Event page - https://integrallife.com/event/3-2-1-of-mother/

Motherhood has many meanings to each of us from “mother out there” to the “mother within” regardless of gender, and whether we have birthed children or not. Often, it is a relationship that spans, plunges and rises through love, compassion, complexity and hardship. As we commemorate Mother’s Day, let us take a loving and healing journey back to us through the many ways the mother figure shows up in our evolution.
Send Photos!
For those planning to attend this session, you are encouraged to share 1-3 photos of your mother, yourself as mother and/or whoever is an expression of the mother in your life. These photos will be shared during the session on zoom and will not be used for any other purpose. Please submit photos to PracticeWithNomali@gmail.com prior to May 6th 12pm MDT / 8pm CEST. Remember to add the names of those in the photos. See you soon!