Careers in the Integral Space

I’ve been enjoying Integral Life, and am grateful this project exists.

I’m curious: Does Integral Life have job opportunities? What about any other prominent organizations in the Integral space? I didn’t see a careers section of the Integral Life website. How does Integral Life find people to work with?

I mean this in the sense of both web development and also personal growth teachers and so on. Does anyone have insight into how this all works?

Best wishes to everyone out there!

1 Like

I’d be interested as well.

We are hiring all the time, and I’d love to explore hiring from the Integral community.

Hi gluzd. I’m Ross, a member of the IL community.

I’d be interested to find out more about your business and what employees you’re looking for at the moment.

Hi gluzd, I’m also interested in the job opportunities you are referring to. Is there a website you can direct us to? Can we maybe set up a video chat to discuss some of this?

LI may be better: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gluzd/

I am looking to meet people who are in the digital space: management, social media marketing, software engineering.

I am also easy to find in chats: Skype, Telegram, FB, LI.

1 Like

My response got hidden for some reason, so I am not sure if you an see it.

I am looking to meet people who are in the digital space: management, social media marketing, software engineering.

I am also easy to find in Social media and chats: Skype, Telegram, FB, LI as Nick Gluzdov

1 Like