Check out this crop circle!

This may be integral: I’ve been doing lots of work with ET contact from an integral perspective, in particular using iAwake Technologies audios. This crop circle recently came out on the main website for them, Crop Circle Connector, and I feel like it’s a reply! In my reading, it’s supposed to represent the quadrants, from left to right, I, It, We and Its.

1 Like

Funny story actually, I used to make fractals out of various things in a program called Mandelbulber. I used color textures from cosmic objects like the CSETI triangle, a Mission Rahma logo and one of the Sirius Disclosure favicons, at least the first of which actually came from a crop circle witnessed in July 1992 by a CE-5 contact team headed by Dr. Steven Greer, after an event where they projected that thought image up into space.

So anyway coincidentally iAwake Technologies released a product called Infinity which had a fractal on the cover and which consistently gave me a vision very much like that image.

I played this audio track to a stone using headphones and then this crop circle came out pretty soon after, with the message: ITERATE!
So I have put that image through Mandelbulber as well and here’s the result. The first image is color textured with the front page name of a book and the normal map texture from the crop circle, and the second has just the colour texture from the crop circle. The last image is the cover image of iAwake Infinity for the color texture, the book cover for the reflectance map, and the crop circle for the normal map. I used standard preset fractals.

1 Like

New one just dropped. So far I can see quadrants, zones, levels from egocentric to ethnocentric to worldcentric to Kosmocentric, and the StAGES model.

1 Like

Well yes, I can see those things too, but you do know we are both projecting, yes? :slightly_smiling_face: I love looking at crop circles, simply as works of art if nothing else (but I suspect, something else).

1 Like