Community Conversations

Hi @ksv, thanks for your message! :pray:

I actually won’t be attending the Denver conference, so perhaps it might be more appropriate for attendees to co-create some light structure? Or perhaps other Integral Life members have some suggestions…? :thinking:

Have a lovely day! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I’m now in direct contact with the person handling the Future Human conference’s programs :grin:. Brandon and I can stay in touch with you on how we can further support all local Integral groups via ICON and the FH conference.

“Some light structure” sounds very good to me. My idea is to find a Goldilocks zone in between too much & too little structure. With Integralists, I doubt that we need much structure at all going in. Wonder what will emerge? :grin: :grin: :grin:

3 Likes

Hi everyone!

Are there any Integrals in the Portland (Oregon) area who would be interested in local MeetUps?

Someone reached out to me via e-mail…

Thanks!

1 Like

I’m about 90 -120 minutes north of Portland. Meeting there on a special event basis might be viable. Also, I’m penciled in as part of @EnlightenedWorldview 's project to create “hubs” for wider interest groups of integral, metamodern, and related. Oregonians can feel free to use me for a connecting point until someone from Oregon itself volunteers for a similar role.

1 Like

Thanks, @robert.bunge!

I’ve sent an e-mail to introduce you to a fellow Oregonian…

Be well! :four_leaf_clover:

Thanks. We connected. If anyone else in the Pacific NW area wants to join this network, just message me here.

2 Likes