Do you think there would be a “typical” way some neuroses might develop for a child at a very very high stage?

I know a person who goes on at some length about, how as a young child he had so much moral awareness, and a strong confidence in his role to serve humanity, but that he found it impossible to stay connected to his knowledges. He lands himself now in the scapegoat role over and over, and I wonder if this might be a common way of people coping with their failure to integrate what they knew was so special about themselves. The scapegoat complex that is. Or would it really be impossible to generalize from any example? I suspect the former. No?

2 Likes

Hi Kennilworth, welcome to the community! To me it seems what you’re describing is the phenomenon of the birth of Indigo/Crystal/Rainbow children starting in the roughly 1970s or perhaps earlier. We seemed to have this awareness at least in terms of balance if not morality. These children who are ADHD/unintegrated Indigo struggle in the current systems and are yes heavily scapegoated especially with Beige-Red mothers as in my case. Here are two videos about the stage/type

Hello Namal! Thank you. I’m actually quite excited to find this community. I have never heard of this group of people! Indigo/Crystal/Rainbow children. But you’ve really got my interest. And advice on where I might learn more? Just google it I guess.

Thx!

2 Likes

Ohhh. I’m just getting used to the platform and I see you’ve included a couple videos. Watching now. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi, you’re welcome! Yes it made me come alive as well when I discovered it myself. Yes, you can YouTube or Google as you see fit. Of course the Candace Van Dell, Dolores Cannon et. al. have videos about them just like the example above.

1 Like