Enneatype 2 Discussion Thread

Thank you.
I hope to but enneagram 6 is 2 hours prior.
We’ll see.
Ty
J Bruns

Hi Corey. It’s 6:02 CET, waiting for the host to start this meeting.

Corey,12:12 edt and cannot get in either?
Thanks
JBruns

Looks like we are earning our own personal enneagram 2 session.

Agreed, I test as a one anyway but only 1% off as a 2…

Perhaps Jenni can post here the session plan with some self-reflection and conversation prompts. That way, at least I might feel less disappointed and not “hanging”.

Anyhow, hope she’s well.

I have Lisa checking things out now. Standby :slight_smile:

She asked if I have a meeting #. I simply follow the protocol as I do exactly for every meeting. Either the colorful full bar or the blue button that says Join the meeting.

I don’t have meeting id or link addresses or anything like that.

Same here, I hit the bar below jenni’s class that says join now…

Yeah I think you are doing everything properly, Lisa is trying to see what the problem could be since this doesn’t happen with our other sessions!

Obviously it’s all an part of a critical meta-practice she designed just for 2’s. “Where is the wisdom in the waiting?” That sort of thing. LOL

1 Like

As St Francis said, Paraphrase: I asked for patience and God gave me trials and tribulations to teach me patience…

I am in touch with Jenni. She sent me the number. but I get ILP channel 2, another meeting in practice. Then she sent me the link but same issue.

The Hero’s Journey. When you finally get it together to take the step, those trials and tribulations test your resolve!

Okay Jenni is in, hopefully you are too!

1 Like

Yes ty. Glad now I waited. Great class.

So I am not sure where else to write but I sent an email last week with no response, and today I can’t get into the live practice for the fourth time in about 3 weeks. I can get in about 2/3 of the time…writing here since I did get response 2x here…
Very frustrating as it says host is in another meeting.
Class is GUS, but I was 2 minutes early and have been waiting for over 20,again.
Basically I have missed it.
To try to keep an IL prescience, I will try a taped practice but not what I felt I needed today.
Thank you for any feedback…
Jim Bruns

Can’t get in again.15 minute wait…
Ty
Jim
Bruns
Maybe I can learn patience.

Tried getting onto this evenings session, when countdown was 2 minutes. I have used both ways from landing page to get in and get message Host has another meeting in progress.

It’s now 7 minutes past the hour, so I guess there’s a mix up or zoom again,

Zoom link on “join session” is not taking one into active room. Kris & I are trying to resolve this.

Hello,
I’m new to this community and I am glad to see that I was not alone not being able to join the last zoom about the type 2 a couple of days ago. I didn’t know what to do, looking everywhere on the website, and decided to create a ticket about it. I am not even sure what a ticket is, but it fell right to do so. Next time I will come share that comment here.
I am so glad I subscribed for one year today!
I’ve made the jump!
I am looking forward to meeting with you guys and connect!

Thank you for reading!

Émilie (Austin, TX)

1 Like