From Polarization to Integration

Originally published at: https://integrallife.com/from-polarization-to-integration/

Ken Wilber and Corey deVos explore some of the causal factors behind so many of the regressive tendencies in our culture and politics these days, from new social pressures coming from social media technologies like Facebook, to the historic evolutionary trends that have formed and informed our major schools of political thought in the first place.

Welcome to the new Integral Life Community! If you are on the video page and want to comment on this discussion, simply click “Continue the discussion at community.integrallife.com” below.

Gostaria de saber se há uma transcrição desta conversa para que eu pudesse ter acesso ao conteúdo. Infelizmente não falo inglês e a única forma de eu ter acesso ao conteúdo de vídeos seria através de tradução automática de textos transcritos.

Já tive oportunidade de baixar o texto transcrito referente ao vídeo “Wake Up, Grow Up: Enlightenment in the 21st Century” e através do Google Tradutor ter acesso ao conteúdo.

Há mais algum texto transcrito de vídeos do Integral Life? Se tiver gostaria imensamente de obtê-los. Caso possa me mostrar onde encontrá-los ou simplesmente passá-los a mim ficaria imensamente grato.

Aproveitando o momento, caso não haja mais textos transcritos, gostaria de deixar essa dica que, com certeza, ajudaria pesquisadores de outras nacionalidades a ter acesso ao conteúdo dos vídeos que são tão numerosos e de conteúdo atualizado.

Abraços integrais!

Olá Corey deVos! Gostaria de saber se consegue compreender minhas postagens? Fiquei curioso, pois não tive respostas aqui ou em meus tópicos… Obrigado!

Hi @Guilherme_Franco,

I can understand your posts after I copy/paste them into Google Translate :slight_smile:

Which I will eventually install directly into the community, so people will have a convenient “translate” button. Seems like at the very least I should do Portuguese and Spanish.

Let me know if you asked any questions I missed, just point me in the right direction or send me a private message.

2 Likes

As for your prior question, we do not make transcripts for all of our material, thought it would be great if we did. The problem is, doing transcripts presents a major bottleneck to my content production workflow, since I have to a) get an initial translation from an AI transcriber, b) carefully edit the transcript to fix all of the many, many mistakes made by the AI, c) create a pdf document that is formatted to meet my own aesthetic standards.

That said, I often go back and do transcripts for some pieces after I’ve published them, so we can still do transcriptions without delaying the original publishing. Which I will likely do for my talks with Ken some time down the road, so stay tuned!

2 Likes