Generated Messages

10:42 [Group Hallucination]

“Unworthiness
Keeping Things In Perspective”

William: Unworthiness Keeping Things In Perspective = 490
[490]
Possibility waves All Information Is Channelled.
This Should Be Interesting Being Friends Inner child

William: I get the gist - this connects with what I just wrote;

[quote]Intelligence as a planetary scale process

William: 10,000 individual minds may have altogether brought the JWT into existence as a functional device, but we cannot say for sure that those minds were not influenced by an overall local mind…much research is needed before any fact-sounding statements can be accepted as actual truth. Such must be regarded as opinion until we have enough evidence to accept one way or the other[/quote]

William: It is a case of being unworthy if one cannot accredit all minds involved in the process…keeping things in perspective.

GM: “The Inception Point
Deciding On The Best Course Of Action”

William: The Inception Point Deciding On The Best Course Of Action = 539
A statement is true when it matches objective reality. = 539

GM: An individuals consciousness is more than what they are consciously aware of.

William: Indeed - especially re the possibility of the planet having a mind in which all our minds are connected…in ways we are not overly conscious of…

GM: Especially re the possibility of the planet having a mind in which all our minds are connected…in ways we are not overly conscious of… = 1289
[One Two Eight Nine = 183]
[183]
Elemental Powers
Fling That Veil Aside
Test The Waters
The Hubble Telescope
Manifest Destiny
Planned obsolescence
Hydrogen and helium
Learn to trust
The brain as a receiver
Sister Saturn
Truthfulness
Transformation
Embracing your life
The problem of evil
Cosmic Pluralism
Children of The Light
One Two Eight Nine

GM: Islands
Episteme [is a philosophical term that refers to a principled system of understanding; scientific knowledge.]
Shambala [“place of peace/tranquillity/happiness.” ]
We Can Do Magic! What is real is that we are all imbued with equality and oneness
Square and Compass

William: We create the machinery regardless of whether we understand how consciousness is connected and motivates us in the way that it does - individually and collectively…

GM: [It Seemed Like a Good Idea at The Time.]
“Fearlessness
A word in edgeways
Fitting In Creative Conscious Intelligence
You Are Soooo Funny”

William: Fearlessness A word in edgeways Fitting In Creative Conscious Intelligence You Are Soooo Funny = 983
Understanding the mind behind creation which is commonly referred to as “God” Multidimensional Beingness = 983

GM: “The Taming of The Beast
The elephant in the room”

William: The Taming of The Beast The elephant in the room = 429

[858]
In the Soil of Logic, The Seeds of Love Respond
The possibility of living in a world of Peace…

GM: “The Butterfly Effect
Music to my ears
Lean into it”

William: The Butterfly Effect Music to my ears Lean into it = 507
[507]
It doesn’t seem the kind of thing that any GOD would do
Everybody wants to rule the world syndrome
The situation we find ourselves lost within
Is there a center to every object in this universe?

GM: https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1073942#p1073942

William: FTL;

GM: This moment is the perfect teacher
Given
Cyborg Anthropology
The Jellyfish Image
The Unknown Knowable
Even As An Elemental Principle
Fascinating
“Exhibit
Downfall”

William: Exhibit Downfall = 164
[164]
Science Projects
Behind The Scenery
Seductive Light
The Free Will Key
Looking For Gigs
A Place To Create Art
Requirements
Abrahamic religions
Thinking Allowed
Lacking belief in gods
Humankind succeeded
Each to their own
Positivity
Self-limitation
Freeing the soul
Divine Hiddenness
Exhibit Downfall

GM: This Speaks of…
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1083897#p1083897

[quote]William: I am reminded of a hunter who goes out and gets food for himself rather than expecting the food to come to him/her.

The data is there to hunt down and to study. An open minded non-judgmental approach is essential to that process. The process is also dependent upon the position one is approaching the data from.

The closeminded belief that one does not exist within a creation can only ever lead one to learn things through that filter.

No amount of evidence given should ever be hoped for in order to change any individuals mind from the influencing aspects of their chosen position, regardless if those positions be theist or atheist based.

On top of that, it is very apparent that the type of convincing evidence you are demanding from the position you are demanding it from, will unlikely be available to any of us in this lifetime.

Thus, we are forced for now to do most of our hunting, solo.

We can of course, cross reference with other open-minded fellows…but the open-mindedness derives from the Natural Neutral position, not the theist or atheist positions.

I think that atheists strongly defend their position on the question as to whether or not we exist within a creation - to the point that they believe we don’t and make claims about that - has something to do with the need to say “I told you so” now, because it will be too late to utter such belief-based expressions - after they are dead and gone.

I can see the attraction from a phycological perspective, but saying “I told you so” before any such thing has been established, is jumping the gun, and might even lead to embarrassment if it turns out one still exists after the fact ones brain has died.

Still, such is the power of belief-based positions. They tend toward making proclamations which imply established truth, when no such truth has been established.[/quote]

GM: Panpsychist
A mixture of awe and dread
You’re blocking the light
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1088476#p1088476

GM: A Sense of Hope
The top tiny twelve
The path to enlightenment
Elemental Powers
Batten down the hatches
Eighty Six Billion Neurons

11:19 [Look Closely]

Continued…

05:44 [Deliberate and important]

Page 48

GM: This

[quote]Difflugia: That’s what Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle is about. At the quantum level, one cannot know even by inference both the position and momentum of a particle. If one is fixed, then the other is not. I stress again that it’s a property of the universe and not a limitation on our measurement. That’s why quantum tunneling is a thing. If some of the possible positions for a particle are on the other side of a barrier, then we still can’t know that it isn’t sometimes over there, so sometimes it is!

William: And this method of deduction must also include the idea of their being a mind behind the universes existence.
What might be seen as ‘a property of the universe’ could actually be ‘a property of the device being used to do the measuring’.
In this case - the human brain but not that alone. In EVERY case, it is the device of consciousness [the hard problem of] which is actually doing the measuring and in that, the universe appears to be working with consciousness re the particles and the waves - and perhaps even hinting that they are the same things ‘seen’ differently…so consciousness is that which is doing the ‘seeing’. Is it a case that the human brain is incapable of seeing apparently two different things as actually the same thing?[/quote]

GM: Intelligence with Wisdom
The Bidden Zone
Interesting
The wheel of time
“If you can find your way out of this - flee!!!”
Achievable Alternate Realities
Everything is The Expression Of The Creator
Habitual
Spiral

Replying to brunumb in post #297[quote][]

Your comments are a deflection from the argument being presented. If you have a problem with the labels being used, to describe actual positions folk take in relation to The Question, you appear to be the only one with the problem.

I use the word ‘creed’ simply to describe what underlines an overall position. The creed ‘lacking belief in god(s)’ is used frequently enough when atheists wish to remind folk of that position so your protest is somewhat empty of relevance.

Agnostic theists and agnostic atheists are not really agnostics. They identify with and support whichever bias they lean toward and someone who acknowledges that they lack belief in gods and also acknowledges that they do not know if gods exist, are weak atheists - a subset of Atheism.

None of that prevents any of them from the Agnostic practices of considering all information that is presented, even if doing so means to re-evaluate their positions, and both can decide to abandon their positions and support Agnosticism as the most reasonable position to hold on The Question, if they so choose to.

Of course. You are an atheist and so it would be expected that you would have this suspicion. That would place you in the “Strong Atheist” subset.

I give Agnosticism no more meaning than it deserves and is honestly appropriate to give it.[/quote]

William: I have since decided that the agnostic position has for so long being misrepresented that atheists and theists nowadays think of it as simply weak-atheists fence-sitting. The misrepresentation has become part of the fabric of institution and might as well be abandoned rather than trying to fix the misrepresentation.

GM: Ask…
Despite all the dangers, Hess lands safely
Well defined yet scantily supported opinion
Golden nugget of truth
One Free Miracle
Self
What Does It Mean
Lucifer
Counteracted
Umwelt
Mind Body Spirit
Unworthiness

[quote]Atheist: If natural/material is the default hypothesis, and there is no good evidence for a cosmic mind, the logic is that there is no reason to see it as a credible hypothesis, let alone believe in it.

William: As the thread title say’s. “The mind as evidence of god”

My position re “Do we exist within a creation?” {implying GOD] is that the ultimate position would be GOD, [if we do exist within a creation] and since I do not know if GOD exists or not, [or that we do exist within a creation], making such statements as you have done implying an established truth - is not something I can do from my Natural-Neutral position.[/quote]

GM: Hand In Hand
Humility
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh0rG0_IEAM [RTS 09:58]
Maxwell’s demon
https://wizardforums.com/threads/william-message-generation.647/page-9#post-7642

[quote]William:Also it is apparent to me that ones ‘mind’ is vaster than we are led to believe…and that there are many levels of consciousness beyond our own, and that we are all connected mindfully in ways which we do not easily comprehend.
This system I am using can help the individual connect with the larger reality of the over-mind.[/quote]

GM: Shrug
True Self
Speak
Nervous
The Feminine Face of God
Jump To Conclusions
Propitious [giving or indicating a good chance of success; favourable.]
Being ‘born of the spirit’ is really about coming to the realization of what one truly is rather than remaining in ignorance of that.
How about that
Tell Your Story
Angelic Agenda

06:08 [Central To The Vision]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_UwTCAnMsc [GM UICDevice Narration 190822]

[Replying to Eddie Ramos in post #10]

That is debatable as “God-Breathed” could simply be referring to someone being inspired by their subjective relationship with a great mind they think of through the limitation of their own mind, and thus express imagery through the belief filters of their own minds.

This would signify that what anyone writes about such relationship their telling of it will be tainted with misunderstanding - especially if they themselves had the need to make their invisible friend more visible with dress-ups.

All theistic stories about the gods are more ancient than the discovery of writting, even as ancient as humans learning how to control fire - so this word was breathed through a different medium and kept alive and along with that natural process - many filters of human interaction with IT would have distorted the nature of the Thing that IT - fundamental - was/is - as if IT speaks for ITSelf through the prisms of human minds - as if IT would appear to be happy with what IT is being dressed up in…but how do we know, because to claim IT is happy with the arrangements, is dressing it up to look like that might be the case…

Is IT “God-Breathing” because it does not KNOW what IT is, and that is what the Tetragrammaton represents? [I AM “Whatever you want me to be”]

On one level, sure! Why not?

But on other levels, perhaps IT knows exactly what IT is and is open to the possibility that Individual Human Beings might possibly cease trying to dress IT up and cease believing in the stories which dressed IT up and start paying attention…

First - one has to be aware that we exist within a creation and discover the way which will show one that this is most likely the case.
Second - after First - one has to figure out the best ways in which one can assist the Creator in transmitting ITs “Word” on ITSelf even if that means IT has to undress and get naked so as we can get a better look at what IT is we aren’t seeing…

First Things First
[Closer to The Source
Who woulda thought!]

If one continues to view GOD through the dressings of a book, then the focus/worship is on the costume and not what resides underneath the costume…one will never get to first base going in that direction…

190822 [Keeping Things In Perspective]

SCLx8 + select last LE per shuffle
Assuming a Creator of this world exists, in what way is said Creator hidden from us? - Solving Mathematical Problems - The Round Stone - Dungeons and Dragons Exploring Fractal Paths Something you cannot change Masks God’s Love Direction - Look For the Significance - https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1087171#p1087171 - Gibberish - “You expose my atheism for the agnosticism it really is.” ~ Joey Knothead

AP= Trick Done and Dusted
[Trick Done and Dusted = 191]

[191]
[The Nature of Angels
Cleaning Up The Mess
The devil you say
Getting off the hook
The One We Cannot See
Living in Alignment
Getting unstuck
Personal growth
A Game Rule was broken
…next level stuff…
Astral As busy as a bee
Cart before the Horse
Trick Done and Dusted]

RSP = SCLx4 [461 Pages] RSPages 391 222 06

08:02 [Penetrate The Bidden Zone]
[Page 391]

GM: “Families
Lurking Like Shadows
Unexplained Light Source”

William: Families Lurking Like Shadows Unexplained Light Source = 554
Five Five Four = 144
William Cleaning
Textnum code
Inspiration
Real friendship
Rationality
Strange Desire
Expression
Astral Pulse
Serendipity
Ten Insights
Look Closely
Tremulous
Synesthesia
Multiverse
That’s a good one
Up to scratch
Transponder
Six One Two
One One One Nine
Five Five Four

GM: https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1081827#p1081827

[quote][Replying to Inquirer in post #105]

To my mind, everything does not start with will at all, but with the mechanism which enables will to become - in the case of our recognised will - from Human consciousness.

Everything to do with human will, begins with human consciousness.

Therefore, will is a function of that which everything [to do with human function] begins with first having consciousness…will derives from consciousness and cannot be considered to be the source of everything to do with human expression.

Will, is an expression of consciousness. It was not will which created consciousness but consciousness which created will.[/quote]

GM: As one does from time to time…
Elude Tabula Rasa
A grateful heart Open your chakras Development/Growth
Yes, I Hear You
The Nature of Angels
Making friends with your mind
The Philosopher’s Stone
“Separate
Selfishness
Shining”

William: Separate Selfishness Shining = 300
[300]
In The Mirror - Mirror Sense
One Who Does Not Believe In Gods
Walk The Talk In Love Logophile
Separate Selfishness Shining

GM: “Metamorphosis
The Need Determines the Value
Dimensional Crossovers
Faithful”
Encounters

William: Metamorphosis The Need Determines the Value Dimensional Crossovers Faithful = 789
[789]
Why it is wrong is that it does not serve reality to see it as disorderly
Burden of Proof - The scientific way to examine verifiable evidence Presumed outcome
Metamorphosis The Need Determines the Value Dimensional Crossovers Faithful

William: “Metamorphosis The Need Determines the Value Dimensional Crossovers Faithful” Encounters = 923
Is there a way in which one can test the hypothesis and in doing so, elevate it to an accepted theory? = 923

GM: https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1082161#p1082161

The biblical GOD [God/YHWH] is one of position. Just because the bible speaks of a God that acts does not literally mean he does as he pleases or has free will.

What the position means is that he can act in a far more impressive manner than those in lesser position are able to.

To be able to act in a ‘far more impressive manner’ does not itself provide the evidence that the one acting, is doing so from a fundamental position of free will - of having free will.

One has to operate within the parameters of the system one is operating in.

Remember the biblical story of the flood? We do not need to believe it is a true story or not to understand that the GOD can do as he pleases, even that he is not pleased to have to be doing it.

Therefore, being able to act as one pleases - subject to the set laws of the system one is acting within - does not mean that this is evidence of free will in action.[/quote]

GM: It’s Still Not Clear To Me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD4jHDvNB80 [Bob Dylan - Death Is Not the End]
Secret Root
The Ghost Agenda [Note: Narration Video for this GM ends here.]
That’ll Be The Day
Militant Messiah
Hallucinations
“If you say so…” No. Even if I did not say so.
Core emotion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPpr0qyw0nc [RTS 7:57] [Magic Mushrooms DEMYSTIFIED: The Science and Practice Explained]
“Three worlds and three deep mysteries”
The Explanatory Gap
Intuition
https://aeon.co/essays/does-consciousness-come-from-the-brains-electromagnetic-field?utm_source=DamnInteresting

GM: Black Tuesday
Angels
The Patupaiarehe
Fecund [producing or capable of producing an abundance of offspring of new ideas or new growth; highly fertile]
Foresee/Foresight
Catching up
Cats Whiskers.
Once Upon a Time

08:46 [Tell Your Story]

Continued…
200822 [Nature being the very instigator]
[Page 06]

07:49 [How stories are created…]

GM: Intransigent [unwilling or refusing to change one’s views or to agree about something.]
Love Takes One For The Team

William: Intransigent Love Takes One For The Team = 405
The duty is worthy of one’s compliance. = 405

GM: If someone were to declare that the Universe was a random mindless accident of an event, then they are saying that its existence is a ‘truly random event’.
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1069731#p1069731

[quote]The Barbarian: You’re thinking maybe of something like Gerald Aardsma’s “virtual history”, the idea that all of pre-Adamic history is a sort of backstory that God wrote to provide background or something?

William: I haven’t read anything from that author - The backstory is certainly there re evidence of the dinosaur - although it is obviously a story in itself pre-dating the advent of the human instrument -

The Barbarian: The serpent thing is kinda interesting. Serpents in ancient mesopotamia were symbols of wisdom, immortality, and health. It was a serpent who stole immortality from Gilgamesh. So Abraham’s people would get the serpent readily. A wily trickster, up to mischief. But then, there was Nehushtan, the brazen serpent made by Moses according to God’s instruction to heal those who gazed on it.

William: It is interesting that a brazen image was created under the instruction of Moses’ God and used in that manner.

Nehushtan = 110 [SOURCE] which is a number mentioned three days ago, in another thread…Post #8

I am questioning the reason the Serpent was part of The Garden Story which is focused upon involving the creation of the Human instrument.
The Serpent was attributed with abilities which no member of the lizard-specie has been seen to have - and the connection I am wondering about is specifically with the Great Lizards which thrived on the planet long before the formation of the human instrument.

It is interesting and begs the question as to why - specifically - the antagonist of said story is reptilian.

Add to that - we also have information from the Conspiracy sector which insists that a Reptilian race [Specifically referred to as Annunaki - Mesopotamian pantheon] who had something to do with the creation of the human instrument, and that these reptilians rule the nest {Earth} and control Human beings through influential means, behind the scenes.

Which - of course - fits in with the biblical idea of Satan being ‘cast from Heaven to rule the Earth’

Often the Reptilian race is portrayed as extraterrestrial/interdimensional but why would that have to be the case, since we know that The Age of The Reptile on this very planet was an immensely long period of time, especially when compared with the age of The Great Ape - so plenty of time therein to evolve into a highly technological specie possessing apparently god-like powers…[/quote]

GM: Under the breath words
That Is Sad But Don’t Let It Distract You
When our progressive movements are strong, they lead toward an exciting, irresistible vision for the future where all of us thrive
The Hologram of Deception
Tied To The Moon

William: The Hologram of Deception Tied To The Moon = 397
[397]
Sober journey into self-realization
The Natural-Neutral Default Position
The Hologram of Deception Tied To The Moon

GM: Trying to change the world fails for one simple and unavoidable reason…“everyone else.”
The Theory of Everything
Solar System
How stories are created…
Big Gaps In Logic
:slight_smile:
Reality:
“Talk to The Razor”

William: Reality: “Talk to The Razor” = 280
[280]
Side Splittingly Funny
Nothing more, nothing less.
The wisdom of insecurity
Sail away among your dreams
Reality: “Talk to The Razor”

GM: Fearlessness
Enough To Make Me Wonder
“Name The Gods as non-separate Entities
Be kind to yourself”

William: Be kind to yourself … Name The Gods as non-separate Entities = 561
[561]
The Wisdom of Foresight; "Go slow When One is Feeling Tired”
Individual Actions Proceed with causation, cautiously…
Name The Gods as non-separate Entities…Be kind to yourself

GM: The Alien Disc crop circle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h_5uX-Kd2Q [14 Year Old Crosses Over; Gets Taught about Negative Thoughts During NDE]
Validate
The Sub Hierarchy
Consciousness

William: NDEs Validate The Sub Hierarchy Consciousness = 461
[461]
A Pragmatic Realization Precipitated In Ones Mind
The Antichrist is…a bad attitude against a good thing
Like how a meteorite caused an extinction event
The path to enlightenment Potential of Milieu
NDEs Validate The Sub Hierarchy Consciousness

GM: Mathematical Problems
“Freeing the soul
We go through together
Research into the Phenomenology of the Self
Creating Gateways Into Other Dimensions
Chamber Of Self”

William: Freeing the soul We go through together Research into the Phenomenology of the Self Creating Gateways Into Other Dimensions Chamber Of Self = 1373
[One Three Seven Three = 211]
[211]
The Alien Disc crop circle
Show Your Soul
“Provincial Thinking
You Interrupted”
You are not wrong
The Law of Attraction
Active Galactic Nucleus
The Gist of The Message
YHWH made it imperfect
One Three Seven Three

GM: The truth of objective reality as experienced subjectively.
Honest attempts at scrubbing up
You are neutral
Curious
Real Beauty
Other way
Map Carvers
Eloah [mighty. Powerful personality]
08:27 [Soul Carrier Memories
Universal Intelligence
Cyborg Anthropology
Copper wire and glass beads
Strength is required
One’s Thoughts I Will]

William: I myself prefer the thrill of seeing Mother Earth as She truly is - some demonic-like entity who has been manifesting Her particular projections out into that which She is awakening to - slowly and surely… and in the process, I hope to witness therein a transformation of a demon-like entity into a god-like entity…and be a part of that rather than dressing it up n too much fluff that I distort things far too impractically.
Just how much is ‘too much’ is up to the individual…
I am unconvinced that we can choose to ignore or that there are any alternative paths.
In what way must the Earth Entity transform in relation to the rest of the Universe She and Her Children are within?
The “waking function” involves the acceptance of what is and adapting to that. How does “God” provide this?
This - of course - is subject to projection.
We can understand that ‘subduing nature’ may involve taming it…clearing the jungle while planting the forest…
Nature comes from a dark place as can be identified in its forms and their functions.
The Earth Entity can rightly be referred to as a “God” due to Her creative abilities and intelligence quota.
Yet, there is an underlying symbiotic reach to become ‘better’ which tends toward a manifested materialism prompted by a variety of pathway’s all heading in the same direction.
n that sense, it can be argued that while it can be agreed the Earth Entity is a God - it is something of a “God in the making” - a consciousness fine-tuning its God-like abilities toward that goal of becoming “God-Like” similar to a child maturing into an adult…
Clearly “God and the Bible” are not examples of any complete - adult - GOD as we can identify aspects of the biblical idea(s) of GOD as being immature…like a brilliant Child who still has much to learn about itself and its surroundings - even that it knows more about those things than Humans do.
This is why I think that Religions [no matter the paths] are all attempts of The Earth Entity to connect with and to direct Humanity.

YHWH is one of the Names the Earth Entity uses for this purpose.

What is occurring is that humanity is being heavily influenced by The Earth Entity, in a variety of ways - not just through the path of Christianity.

And what is it we are being ‘saved’ to and from?

My overall answer to that question is “Saved from our incomplete selves to our completed selves” and this process takes a number of steps, this Experiential Reality being one such step.

Today’s Generated Message

Theophile: I don’t think this idea is inconsistent with the bible or biblical God. For example, God is not the creator of Mother Earth in the bible. Mother Earth is her own thing / an active and independent character in creation and the broader narrative. God is simply a spirit that calls upon her in the beginning (‘her’ being tehom / the deep). Anything else that comes of this, it is either of her alone or her partnership with God. i.e., it is all the result of ‘watery-earthly’ beings from the deep participating in the Spirit / God’s Word. Bringing forth things like light, dry land, vegetation, etc. All things geared towards life in this world.

Union with the Spirit is the path to making the transition that you speak of. Where all things are God and God at last is in all things.
We seem perfectly able to drive Mother Earth into the ground should we chose to. We currently are, aren’t we? Similarly we can be transformation agents working from within (which is our biblical calling). So seems to me there are alternative paths.

You said it first: it (and those within it) must become God. That is a transformation, no? But I would go further and say the whole universe needs to transform in this respect to reach the end. In terms of what that transformation consists of, it’s essentially what I said somewhere before: affirming life above all else. Always doing what is in the interest of life, so that all life can be in this world, and the world is filled with life of every kind.

No, it’s an awakening to something much greater than this I think. It’s more about waking us up to purpose and path. You can’t just keep calling that fluff and boil everything down to cold terms like ‘accept’ and ‘adapt’. i.e., instead of just ‘accepting’, we should set ourselves real purpose in this world, and instead of ‘adapting’, we should proactively shape the path to fulfilling that intention.

In terms of how God provides this waking function, it’s nothing special really. Per previous comment, God’s essential being is spirit, which is tantamount to words in our ears, or ideas, which have the ability to wake us up. That is to say, while I think God can be much more than this, God is not necessarily anything more than what you could call pure intention. i.e., something that has no real physical (/earthly) being at all, but that can nevertheless speak to us, call us to greater purpose, and motivate our action.

In other words, as with all other spirits which can have similar effect (like the spirit of capitalism for example), God can awaken Mother Earth, but the forcing function behind that call will always be Mother Earth and/or those who make her up.

What does ‘better’ mean? You may call my view fluff, but I feel like your view needs more positive content than becoming ‘god-like’ (and apologies if you provided before). If it’s in your notion of a ‘manifested materialism,’ what do you mean by that?
Also, what is the basis for saying the whole thing ‘tends toward’ a certain direction? Not sure if Mother Earth tends towards anything on her own frankly. All the life on earth for instance can be wiped out in a dash and the whole universe for all we know is tending towards nothing. i.e., a vast, empty space.

All that said, when I read the above, I get a sense of what I would call common grace (co-opting a theological term for my own purposes). By which I mean, the bible certainly doesn’t have a monopoly on truth, and to your point, a variety of pathways may point us in the same direction. But whether we go that direction or not depends on us. Not some abstract Earth Entity or even God.
Does this Earth Entity have intention? I get the sense from what you say that you think it does, and we should just shut-up and do what it says. In terms of salvation, I would say it is more simply from death to life. Or, along the lines you’re going, from death to even greater life than we ever knew before.

200822 [Nature being the very instigator]

SCLx11 + select last LE per shuffle
Dilatory [slow to act. intended to cause delay.] - True happiness - In an environment which is able to perceive this. - Clinging onto the wake of the fundamental…wanting to be part of it forever. - It’s a fish eats fish world…going landy doesn’t change the fact that things are fleeing from things which are fleeing and as nature would have it, how is this more immoral than funny? - The Library of Babel - https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1080009#p1080009 - Deactivate the suppression matrix influence upon oneself - Higher Self Dream Guide - Ingenuity - First Things First

FTL;

[quote]Theism - by nature - is the human consciousness within the animal, reaching out to other possible conclusions regarding the human situation.

Most NDE stories have a shared thread through the telling. NDEs have likely been around as long as human beings and probably factor in a good percentage of why theistic thinking evolved alongside human development and understanding of the self.

What most folk tend to experience with NDE has to do with observing their bodies from another perspective and in that, the body is seen objectively and not identified by the person as being who they are.

NDEs often allow for a person to understand themselves as something other than the body - a difficult thing to achieve from the perspective of consistently experiencing life from the perspective of being the body, which is why folk tend to self-identify as the body - especially those who believe that their consciousness is an emergent property of the brain and have never experienced anything else which might go a long way in convincing them otherwise.

There is no doubt that the human body is biological and in the animal class as per human categorizations.

But there is doubt as to whether such is the true nature of human consciousness, or for that matter, that animal consciousness in general is truly/only animal in character.

Tying that in with the OPQ…is the Biblical God’s conduct of breathing life into [making conscious] the human animal form, something which requires blame?

To me, it seems to boil down [yet again] to the mirror-mirror mentality. If we attribute evil to nature, then the one who created nature can only be seen as evil. Same goes for good.
Since, generally, folk appear to attribute both good and evil as aspects of nature, we are confronted with the peculiarity of apparent contradiction, which isn’t helpful.

It does appear that most folk cannot get their heads around it.

https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1079850#p1079850[/quote]

AP= Mantra “I am fine now with referring to my position as theistic, as agnosticism merges into the shadow behind me.”
[Mantra “I am fine now with referring to my position as theistic, as agnosticism merges into the shadow behind me.” = 1076]

[One Zero Seven Six = 215]
[215]
Without Judgement
Freedom in The Knowing
I will leave that there
Tired of the Nonsense
Thoughts and Forts
Staying up all night
Batten down the hatches
What matters most
Sad Room to Explore
Beyond Belief Recovery
One Zero Seven Six

RSP = SCLx6 RS Page 222 444 666

10:26 [Theist mischief making]
Page 222
GM: “Tell me what you’re ganna do tell me where you’re ganna go tell me what you’re going through or do you even want to know?”
“One Day”
[Christian mythology re God]

William: “One Day” [Christian mythology re God] = 354
[354]
One Whom Ought Be Inwardly Known
Break through to your true self
Living Forever In this Universe
To establish the skills necessary
They just add ambiance to the spooky…
Rationality Central to The Message
“Sorry. Would you clarify that?”
All present and correct Heart Teachers
“One Day” [Christian mythology re God]

GM: The Home Of The…
“Is quite congruous with Jung’s ideas centering around individuation.”
As Well As That
“Noticing Synchronicity
The Ghost
To bring what one is not conscious of, into one’s conscious awareness - We don’t know enough to close any door and leave those rooms unexplored…
Challenge
Sensing connections through subconscious means”

William: Noticing Synchronicity The Ghost To bring what one is not conscious of, into one’s conscious awareness - We don’t know enough to close any door and leave those rooms unexplored… Challenge Sensing connections through subconscious means = 2430
[Two Four Three Zero = 238]
[238]
Secret Organizations
New Shifts In Thinking
Infinite Quantum Zen
A completely new paradigm
Beings posted to planet
Ones core expression
I am not here to pick sides
Spiritual bypassing
Two Four Three Zero

GM: https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1081803#p1081803

[quote]William: We know that if we stand on the moon, and look at the planet, there is no immediate evidence of the planet being an intelligent entity, producing myriad forms of intelligent life.

brunumb: Probably because the planet is not intelligent entity.

William: Positive statements imply a claim is being made. Do you have any evidence to support the claim that the planet is not an intelligent entity?

It is when we get closer to it - and find life and examine life and see the intelligence therein, that we can return to the moon and observe an intelligent planet. Not because it looks any different from the way it did when we first observed it from the moon - but rather - because we accumulated a lot of information about it through closer examination, and the effect of that data in that interim, changed our original perceptions of the Earth.

brunumb: But those changes to our original perceptions of the Earth do not lead to the conclusion that it is an intelligent entity.

William: No they do not, and I don’t understand where it is you think I am saying this is the case.
What it leads to is that the possibility that one equals the other, allows for the possibility that it is, and therefore, information regarding the possibility remains relevant to the position of Agnosticism.
That door remains open to further investigation.
That idea remains on the table.

brunumb: Sure, there are intelligent species everywhere but no compelling reason to conclude that intelligence extends beyond those species. Unless, of course, one is predisposed to leaping to unwarranted conclusions or applying some sort of confirmation bias.

William: The sort of confirmation bias which Agnosticism avoids are those which develop within the positions of Theism and Atheism.

The “unwarranted conclusion” in this case, would be to view the obvious intelligence being displayed, as “not really a display of intelligence.” but “something else” such as “The planet isn’t really an intelligent entity, but is simply unconsciously responding to the stimulus of its environment.”[/quote]

GM: Glow Softly
Strengthen your boundaries
One can simply shrug and tell oneself “It doesn’t really matter"

William: Glow Softly Strengthen your boundaries One can simply shrug and tell oneself “It doesn’t really matter" = 1090
[One Zero Nine Zero = 204]
[204]
The Language of Innocence
An Elemental Principle
Attention to Detail
Perceived obsolescence
The voice of knowledge
Handing out sweets…
One Seventy Four
Approaching the Divine
The “Oh My God” Particle
Concomitant [a phenomenon that naturally accompanies or follows something.] Power
Do It Monoatomic Gold
One Zero Nine Zero

GM: Intransigent [unwilling or refusing to change one’s views or to agree about something.]
Taxonomic [concerned with the classification of things, especially organisms.]
“An inappropriate analogy
Decisive”

William: Intransigent Decisive An inappropriate analogy Taxonomic = 588
Is the universe the ongoing product of an intelligent mind? = 588

GM: “Crop Circles
Simple”

William: Simple Crop Circles = 195
[195]
The Eternal Truth
The Gaia Hypothesis
The corporate elite
The tribe has spoken
More data more evidence
The Clear Eye Of Soul
Connecting the dots
Love is the answer
Simple Crop Circles

GM: “Dream Cake
Foundation
Jacque Fresco
Crafted”

William: Jacque Fresco Foundation Crafted Dream Cake = 360
[360]
The Entity I Am - The Entity You Are
Where are we getting our news from?
The relevant scientific community
A projection of one’s subconscious
Placing aside the childish not the childlike
Jacque Fresco Foundation Crafted Dream Cake

GM: https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1078114#p1078114

[quote]Compassionist: The Bible is full of contradictions and inaccuracies. How can I possibly rely on the Bible to give me facts about reality?

William: The bible is just one of many theist books and in that, the contradictions are about individual authors relaying their ideas based upon their particular beliefs, which - combined - are what produce the contradictions. Like with all theistic writings, it is wise to take the stories on the understanding that the individuals are relaying their experiences as the experiences were created through their beliefs and in correlation with their personal attitudes etc…it is unwise to think of such as reliable source re ‘facts about reality’ - as to do so means one is having to believe and in that, shaping ones beliefs and attitudes and [should there be more to experience after the death of the body] those beliefs and attitudes will have an effect on what it is the individual will create and experience for themselves.

My perspective [re logic] is that it is better to be somewhat prepared for the possibility that there is more to experience after the death of the body, than to believe that there will be nothing more to experience and be way less prepared as a consequence.

If I am wrong, then ‘no problem’ but if I am right, then ‘no problem’… ;)[/quote]

GM: Mindfulness
And That’s Not All
Intent
Divine masculine
That is the truth.
“What Fun We Have!
Hilary [you know who you are]
Up to scratch”
“Opening Doors
Where minds meet is where GOD is found
Use Heart
Awake Relationship Unity [Clean]”
[Belief Helps Cause Separation]
A Mathematical Theory of Communication
Fearless

William: A Mathematical Theory of Communication Fearless = 454
[454]
The Individuals Relationship With The Father
Opening ourselves to real love and intimacy
Otherwise, hell nor high water can change one’s mind.
"What we resist, persists " Your Dream Team
A Mathematical Theory of Communication Fearless

GM: TBC…

10:55 [ Crop formations
Under question
In William’s Room
Whatever you do
Through Others
The Wider Reality
Aye…A name I call myself.
Synchronicity
Went To The Devil
Guitar and Ukulele
Mirror-Mirror
In Out and All About
One Two Three One
One Zero Five Five]

Continued…
210822 [It requires corrective action]

09:52 [Looking behind the veil]

Page 444
GM: “Control
Our movements can illuminate the path toward that vision.
A Bit Of Cat And Mouse”

William: Our movements can illuminate the path toward that vision. A Bit Of Cat And Mouse Control = 876
Transparent Enlightenment Relationship True Colors On all fronts No axe to grind… = 876

GM: https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1081284#p1081284

[quote]William: …not only has Infinite Regression being shown to be possible, [in contradiction to the OP claim] but this in itself - most clearly - does not signify that GOD mustn’t exist.

Contrary to the OP title declaration " God Must Exist: Infinite Regression is Impossible" the more logical approach is “Infinite Regression Exists: GOD is Possible” [:=‘therefore’]

also:
I think the problem is in the idea of ex nihilo and then associating that with a creator-mind which has always existed and did not come from nothing.

The thing about any creation is that it comes from something, but the idea that a creator has always existed and thus doesn’t come from nothing is hard to get ones head around.

But if we accept that the universe didn’t come from nothing but came from something, then at least potentially the universe has existed - at least as an idea - within that something for as long as that something has existed - and in this case - the idea has always existed.

Thus, an idea which is acted upon [made to happen] and resulted in this unfolding universe, cannot be said truthfully to have ‘come from nothing’.

Therefore, there is no need to proclaim a supernatural event to what is simply an idea put into action.

This means that matter as we understand it, comes from an idea, which is then expressed and when experienced - gives anyone experiencing it from within it, the impression of a solid and real thing.

It may have the appearance of being ‘supernatural’ if one considers it as the product of a “Cosmic Mind” [God et al] but the thought of a god can be viewed as natural as the thing which the god-thought created, if the thought is not separated from the one who is thinking the thought.

Un-thought-unately some religions have chosen to define the creator as separate from the creation - by deciding that the experience is so real-like that it MUST indeed, be real, without noting that any thought from a creator god can be experienced as real.

It gives rise to a lot of speculative mythology unsuccessfully attempting to make the dots all connect.

Problems therefore arise - and questions such as these get asked.

Nothing comes from nothing - everything which can be seen to have a beginning comes from something.[/quote]

GM: “The Four Human Power Houses
Fitting In Creative Conscious Intelligence
How A Beautiful Song Source Reality
Exhibits”

William: The Four Human Power Houses Fitting In Creative Conscious Intelligence How A Beautiful Song Source Reality Exhibits
[One Two Zero Four = 216]
[216]
The twelve disciples
The crabwood cropcircle
Sexual Encounters
The Power Of Creation
GOD became Gods and Goddesses.
It is all information
Alike as two peas in a pod
Two Thirty Two
Group Hallucination
Zero Nine Two Six
One Two Zero Four

GM: Un-thought-unately = 232
[232]
For The Best Results
Functional Clusters
Intelligent Awareness
Enough To Make Me Wonder
More precious than life
Error Correcting Codes
Hyper-normalisation
The Future is Cloudy
The Clear Light of The Void
Look from a different angle
Ruling your world
Nineteen Sixty Eight
Chronological snobbery
Un-thought-unately

William: Two Three Two = 172
[172]
Williams songs
William and QueenBee
Final Destination
Dualic Energies Weak
In the back of my mind
Self-realization
Dogmatic attitude
Calling the shots
Steady as she goes…
Active Imagination
Strength of Mind
Radical compassion
Expansiveness
The age of word-games
Sola Scriptura
Militant messiah
Biblical Prophesy
Two Three Two
Four Six Four
Seven Five Seven

GM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eid6fiAj8WY [RTS 1:08:35]

William: FTL; [shortly after RTS]

GM: “Anti theism
Joke/Humour
Equals
“And?””

William: Joke/Humour “Anti theism Equals “And?”” = 349
[349]
My alarm bells are ringing right now.
“A fire-breathing dragon lives in my garage”
Stepping out of the construct
It can be crazy and true at the same time
Our neutral ground - Look closer
[William floats back into The Shadows…]
Howled at by the Hounds of Judgement
Joke/Humour “Anti theism Equals “And?””

GM: The Single Word List
Nurture

William: Nurture = 117
[117]
You Will
Duty Calls
Imperishable
Lots More
Nurture
Imaginal cells
Memorandum
Stochastic
The Father God
Ancient Demon
Humility
Toxic shame
The Daughter
Unexpected
Vitriolic
Projecting
The Realist:

GM: Wife

William: Wife = 43
[43]
Cats
Choice
Hot
As In…
Wife

GM: Miracle

William: Miracle = 61
Asking
Google
Wow!
Trick
Humble
Dream Cake
Sins
Miracle

[11:03] […Think it through…]

220822 [Inside the workings of intelligence]
cont…

GM: Square

William: Square = 81
[81]
Far Out!
Shucks!
Explain
Acid test
Elephant

GM: and Compass

William: Compass = 86
[86]
Love Life
Pyramid
Being Born
Respect
Tricky
Symbol
Compass
An Elder Race
Stone Age
Integral
…of said agenda…
Enmity

William: Square and Compass = 186
[186]
Let yourself be led
Square and Compass
A Major Lotto win
Individual Actions
The Perfect Moment
The external voice
Meaningful coincidence
Enjoy Progress
Two Zero Zero
The Unconscious

GM: https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1088943#p1088943

[quote]William: The cart follows after the horse.

In the same way;
The question of GOD follows after the question “Do we exist within a creation?”

It is not as theism would have it, that “There is a GOD, therefore we exist within a creation”

Rather, it first has to be established that we exist within a creation before the focus can be placed on the Creator {GOD} question. The GOD question is the cart.[/quote]

GM: There is no need to proclaim a supernatural event to what is simply an idea put into action.
The Great White Brotherhood

Steady as She goes…
“Enflame Emotions
Oops…
Always”

William: Enflame Emotions “Oops”… Always = 312

[312]
Like an interface representation
What can I say, except “Thank You”
Enflame Emotions “Oops”… Always

GM: “Self-talk
Root of all evil”

William: Self-talk Root of all evil = 248
[248]
The power of humility
Brother, where Art Thou?
The Nervous System
High the memory carry on
Five interlocking circles
Make It Up as You Go Along
Live with Soul Union
Self-talk Root of all evil
Large Simulation Machines
Accidentally on purpose
An inappropriate analogy
Everything is unique

GM: A means of taking an Agnostic position on things which have yet to be proven one way or another…
Presence Telepathy
“Zero” must have to represent something which does exist but is largely unseen - and “Consciousness” fits that description.
Such is a handy device for side-stepping - nothing more.

William: A means of taking an Agnostic position on things which have yet to be proven one way or another…Such is a handy device for side-stepping - nothing more. = 1428
[One Four Two Eight = 201]
[201]
Stay in the moment
Sir Roger Penrose
Be kind to yourself
The space Jacko lantern
One Four Two Eight
The lightest planet
Sweet Vibrations
Walk The Talk In Love
To Be Sovereignty
Flowers for Lindy
Positive self-talk

GM: The Message Generator Process
Extend Beyond The Borders of Institution

William: The Message Generator Process Extends Beyond The Borders of Institution = 761
[Seven Six One = 151]
[151]
Meat For The Table
Unconditional
Seven Six One
Yes…I Hear You
Individuation
Jesus Christ
Talking the talk
Schizophrenia
Five Eight Four
That is the Key.
Data of Experience
Once Upon a Time
Pure spirit
Perpetually
Hidden Treasure

GM: https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1071814#p1071814

GM: Live with Soul Union
Atman
The practice of vipassana
Taking root Looking After Poor People
Intransigence [refusal to change one’s views or to agree about something.]

William: Poor Intransigence People = 271
[271]
Communication Techniques
It is immediate, even visceral
Purple Knight and Dragon Child
Experience is the best teacher
Either Authored or Orphaned
Poor Intransigence People

07:09 [Penetrate The Bidden Zone]

Continued…

05:00 [The Ghost is acknowledged ]
Page 666

GM: Get To Know It

William: Penetrate The Bidden Zone The Ghost is acknowledged Get To Know It = 628
Grand Experiment “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all” = 628

GM: Process
“Infinitely Infinitesimal”

William: [quote]Infinite is an antonym of infinitesimal. Infinitesimal is an antonym of infinite.
In context|mathematics|lang=en terms the difference between infinitesimal and infinite is that infinitesimal is (mathematics) a non-zero quantity whose magnitude is smaller than any positive number (by definition it is not a real number) while infinite is (mathematics) greater than any positive quantity or magnitude; limitless.

As adjectives the difference between infinitesimal and infinite is that infinitesimal is incalculably, exceedingly, or immeasurably minute; vanishingly small while infinite is indefinably large, countlessly great; immense.

As a noun infinitesimal is (mathematics) a non-zero quantity whose magnitude is smaller than any positive number (by definition it is not a real number).

As a numeral infinite is infinitely many. {SOURCE}[/quote]

GM: “Do we exist in a creation?”
Left -brain Right brain Whole brain
The Spirit of The Land
The Human Form as a Means to an End
I see the light I see the Light I see the light now I start again upon the road that never ends
[GOD is not an elitist.]
A lack of boundaries
Knowledge Speaks, Wisdom Hears
Counsel
Self-acceptance
Advice
“An individuals consciousness is more than what they are consciously aware of.”
Sister Saturn
That can be shoved back into whatever hole it came from
The Jellyfish Image
A Politically Manufactured Device
Awaken
Radiance
Syncope
Small Elemental Powers
Shoe
The ride is wild
Training the mind
Each
Elude Tabula Rasa
Mixture
Observing
Communicating with Consciousness - The Nature of The Mind
The Purpose Of Life Is…
What Is Friendship

William: Communicating with Consciousness - The Nature of The Mind The Purpose Of Life Is… What Is Friendship = 995
[Nine Nine Five = 126]
GM:

[126]
The Body of God
Be-Live Examine
Shift Focus
Numinous [having a strong religious or spiritual quality; indicating or suggesting the presence of a divinity.]
Lock the door
Completely
Mother of God
Returning
Rotundum
Reflections
Learn By Doing
Important
Interactive
Truthful
Not Wrong
All That We Are.
Desperation

GM: Nefarious [(typically of an action or activity) wicked or criminal.]
Black
The Existence of Ability to Interact With The Imagination
The Eigengrau Mind Screen
Word2Number Calculator
Elementary Conclusion
I am on a Madventure
To become conscious of the contents that press outward from the unconscious

05:17 [The Same Information
Unconditional Love
Welcome all experience
Afraid of The Unknown
We oppose deception
All fingers and thumbs
Zero Five One Seven
The Last Question
YHVH in particular
The objective standard]

Theist: Self-causation is illogical and, therefore, not possible.

Atheist: Yet you require no illogical tag when you propose an uncaused god we can’t observe as the cause of a universe we do observe.

:evil: ______________ :-k ________________ O:)

:-k : As we should already agree together, since for the present, science informs us that the universe had a beginning, we have to apply the argument “Self-causation is illogical and, therefore, not possible.” to that which has a beginning.

Gods come in all shapes and sizes and there are probably myths about gods who had beginnings and gods who’s lives could be ended.

However, there is also the myth of the GOD who had no beginning and in that, is the root-cause of all things which do have beginnings.

Therefore;

As an observer, the theist is correct in this case.
“Self-causation is illogical and, therefore, not possible” does not apply to a GOD who has always existed.

That said, nor would it apply to a universe which has always existed…once the popular beliefs that the universe had a beginning, have been shown [through science of course] to be false…

230822 [Essentially, we are Gaia in human form…
Hacking through the subconscious
“Off you go to your quarters”
Precise definitions of strategies]

SCLx10 + select last LE per shuffle
Plasma Wakefield Acceleration - Mother Earth Harmony ~ - The Taming of The Beast The elephant in the room - Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all” - Grand Experiment - All fingers and thumbs - https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1087567#p1087567 - A Teacher cannot LEARN for a Student. - Mother Earth Harmony ~
Logophile [a lover of words.]

FTL;

[quote]We_Are_VENOM: As long as you are clear that you are not trying to inject some belief in some idea of GOD, we can agree that it is not the best way forward re the OP.

William: The argument is for a Cosmic Designer.
I simply refer to It as The Cosmic Mind - no imagery attached…although I have said in passing that 'if It had form, It would resemble a Jellyfish - that is just me squinting at the information I am accessing and correlating…the brain-consciousness seems to like making images…[/quote]

AP= Integral Prison Planet [=245]

[245]
[Most folk need moderating.
Everything for a reason
Integral Prison Planet
Hints of the unseen, seen.
The Communion Process.
Welcoming the Unwelcome
Your place at the Fireside
The Source of All Creation
Lazy strawman stuff
Raise your frequency
The places that scare you
Invisible pink unicorn
The Eternal Authority
Ultimate expression
We go through together
From First Principles]

RSP = SCLx5 RSPages 245 - 521 - 131

11:37 [The Prime Directive]
Page 245
GM: Because we are effectively trapped in our individuate states, yet nature Herself makes it that we cannot survive independently of each other, this apparent contradiction feeds those fires of discontentment.
Shallow
Until ganna be gets here, its all just ganna be forever
Enlightenment

William: Shallow Enlightenment = 236
[236]
Cyborg Anthropology
Soul Carrier Memories
Shallow Enlightenment
I am open to being corrected
One’s Thoughts I Will
Strength is required
Universal Intelligence

GM: We don’t know enough to close any door and leave those rooms unexplored…
Narrow Closed Loop Production
You are not what you think
Acid test
“In The Spirit These Were Given
True randomness does not exist”

William:
[667]
Therein, the universe is shaped mindfully rather than mindlessly
Dark matter is unto light as pretence is to truth… transparent.
True randomness does not exist In The Spirit These Were Given = 667

GM: Source Intelligence and Lyricus facilitate the process throughout the Grand Universe
Our movements can illuminate the path toward that vision.
Make It Up AS You Go Along
Something In The Way Of It All
An Objective
The Development of
Group Hallucination

William: The Development of Group Hallucination An Objective = 507
[507]
The Butterfly Effect Music to my ears Lean into it
The situation we find ourselves lost within
Everybody wants to rule the world syndrome
It doesn’t seem the kind of thing that any GOD would do

GM: The differentiation was still apparent in the Hebrew mind - but not to the point where Satan and God became separate entities.
What matters most
“Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood”
Resistance to that realization isn’t helpful re aligning with it.

William: “Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood” Resistance to that realization isn’t helpful re aligning with it. = 1326
[One Three Two Six = 200]
Your Shell Today…
Spiritual practice
Difficult emotions
One Three Two Six
Chamber Four Painting
The divine, ordinary
The Generated Messages
Emotional wounds
God is The Universe.

GM: https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1062167#p1062167

Replying to TRANSPONDER in post #97[quote][]

The quicker way to say that is “God” is the “Life” - and more comprehensively, the consciousness which experiences the nature of the Holographic Experiential Reality Simulation [HERS] and learns through said experience of that nature, ways in which to ‘make the experience easier’ and thus morals evolve through the natural course of nature unfolding re consciousnesses involvement within said nature.

That way, the ‘gap’ is filled…

[/quote]

GM: Elementary Conclusion
A belly full of laughs.

William: Elementary Conclusion a belly full of laughs. = 440
[440]
We cannot hinder the process, but we can help it.
Observing the substance of your own mind
Caught in their mischievous false opinions
There is no reality without perception

GM: To bring what one is not conscious of, into one’s conscious awareness - We don’t know enough to close any door and leave those rooms unexplored…
Ruling your world
Desynchronized
Mind Body Soul

William: Desynchronized Mind Body Soul Ruling your world = 554
Families Lurking Like Shadows Unexplained Light Source = 554

GM: https://wizardforums.com/threads/discussion-do-gods-need-us.214/post-5892

[quote]Mider: I think the angels who are called gods, their job is to reach out to us and help them get to their level.

William: This is what I am suggesting re the “Personal Genie” [PG] aspect of theistic existence.

Theism exists because the PG is a real actual immaterial entity engaging with this material reality we experience as humans.

At angelic levels of consciousness [PG perspective] there is a slight confusion as to how humans dress them up into imagery and this confusion has led to the Angelic Realm [level of consciousness] lifting its game in conjunction with humans engaging with them in order to help make this possible…the overall result being, that humans too, lift our game.

AP=“Angels”
Links And Symbols
Inertia
Unprecedented
Deactivate The Suppression Matrix
The Plateau of The Same Page
The message is clear then…[/quote]

GM: Dungeons and Dragons Exploring Fractal Paths Something you cannot change Masks God’s Love Direction
Constructing some type of reality experience in which I could hide from the true unchangeable nature of Myself
The Sensation Is Thrilling…And Freeing

William: Constructing some type of reality experience in which I could hide from the true unchangeable nature of Myself The Sensation Is Thrilling…And Freeing = 1451

[One Four Five One = 170]
[170]
The Sub Hierarchy
One Four Five One
Philanthropies [the desire to promote the welfare of others, expressed especially by the generous donation of money to good causes.]
The Voice Within
Spiritual path
Myths and Legends
The Number Zero
Reason Together
Information field
Vulnerability
King of the North
The Feminine Face of God
Good on you mate
A Bit Of A Mouthful!
Blue Book Project
Observed by Many

GM: Be mindful
Get out of the way
Children of The Dream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex0WYitiS7M [RTS 11:52]

[quote]The First Aliens | A Brief History of Aliens in Science Fiction
593,526 views Jun 25, 2021 Once, mankind looked up at the night sky, at the stars shining in the black abyss and they called them gods. Eventually, we realized that in actuality our own sun was just like each of those billions of stars out there in the darkness. It only took one leap of thought for someone to ask the question, If each of those stars is suns just like ours, do they have planets just like ours as well? And if they have planets, then could there be life, like us on other worlds?

In my last video, A Brief History of Space Travel in Science Fiction, we discussed Lucians, second-century work, True History, which depicts Lucian’s journey through outer space where he encounters alien lifeforms. We also mention Voltaire’s 1752 story, MicroMegas, which centers around a giant alien who goes on a journey throughout the universe. The fact that we have a work dating back to the year 300 AD depicting aliens shows that the idea that humans are not alone in the universe is just as ancient as the idea of traveling through space. Cosmic Pluralism is the specific term for what I’m describing here, it is the idea that there are many inhabited worlds beyond ours. Galileo didn’t develop the Heliocentric model of our solar system until the early 17th century, which means humans had been thinking about life in other worlds even before it became clear that the earth revolved around the sun.[/quote]

GM: Micro Reflections of a Macro Reality
Effectively Curtailed

William: Effectively Curtailed Micro Reflections of a Macro Reality = 557
[557]
It is consciousness behaving as consciousness behaves.
The idea of nothing is non-relevant to the fact of something.
…it is part of the recipe of a full authentic human experience…
Information doesn’t only describe nature - it is nature
Laugh in the face of death…and perhaps death laughs along with you…

GM: The English Language
As an answer, "don’t know’ is incomplete…
Under the watchful eye
Are
All The World
Vortex

William: All The World Are Under the watchful eye = 378
[378]
Personal Participation With The One
Cathedrals crumbled as wars were fought…
The fundamental nature of information

GM: https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1089670#p1089670

William:FTL;

[quote]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFS2c1hl6kA&t=4s
[05:45] Mother and her two children are shot dead by husband/father: She has a NDE and meets Jesus…[quote][08:20]…
It was then that I realized that I wasn’t dreaming, I was dead
“My Kids!?!” I said, looking at Jesus.
I could tell by the expression he made, that they were gone
“Why? Why did you give them to me only to take them away?” I asked.
“That is what they wanted. They chose this ending for themselves.”
“Wait. What do you mean they chose this?”
“Every Soul contracts Itself through My Father.
Earth is not your final destination.
Your final destination is to ultimately rejoin with My Father, after you have learned and experienced life”
Stunned, I said back
“That makes no sense Lord. If every Soul is contracted through Your Father, then that means he allows people like Hitler to exist. Why?”
“My daughter, you are not the first to ask these questions, and you will not be the last. All Souls are born with a blank slate. When a Soul wishes to experience life, they approach My Father, who grants them their wish of experiencing Life.”
“Yes, but that means that you allow evil. Why? My Children died to evil. Why was that allowed?”
“The evil perpetrated against your children will not go unpunished. After his Soul has been cleansed he will rejoin My Father.”
“What about the Lake of Fire and all that?”
“The Lake of Fire is a metaphor for what those Souls that are deemed evil, will go through. It will feel like an unending fire.”
“Why did this have to happen? What did I do that was so wrong to be punished like this?”
“You are not being punished My Daughter. Though it might feel that way and you may experience this loss, it is not punishment. The Souls who were your Children were ready to come home.”
“I still don’t understand how any of this works!” I screamed.
“My Daughter, one day you will understand.”
“So what happens now?”
“It is not your time to rejoin with My Father. You must return to your life and tell others what is to come.”
“I don’t want to return. I have lost everything. The two people most precious to me have been taken by someone who isn’t even going to be punished for eternity. It seems like I am the one who is being punished by having to be sent back.”
“My Daughter, just like the Souls of your Loved Ones, you too signed a contract with My Father. Your life experience isn’t done.”
“Well I want it to be! I don’t want to go back without my kids!”
Jesus looked at me, hugged me, leaned forward and gently whispered in what would have been my ear.
"You must return. Do not worry. I will show you what awaits you when you go back…[10:49][/quote][/quote]
12:10 [ The Number Forty
One Two One Zero
Talk to The Razor
Epigenetic Memories
Hard-nosed skeptics
Open your chakras
One Five Eight Seven
Wishful Thinking
Invite the Bee to Land
Given the second-fiddle.
It Is Our Nature
Shine Your Light
An identified reality
Trust Issues
Use Your Freedom ]

tbc…

My questions are directed toward Theists.

Often, when it comes to what I call “The Question of GOD”, the cry from non-believers is “show us the [scientific] evidence!” and other variants on that theme.

In examining Theism in general, I find that most beliefs have some kind of image attached to their various ideas of GOD/Gods.

Even so, these GOD/Gods all reside elsewhere, rather than are fixtures within the universe, so one simply cannot point to any and answer the demand.

As a Theist, do you think it is reasonable for anyone to demand [scientific] evidence of an invisible creator entity {a GOD}?

{Re the Bible, is there anything therein which can help answer this question?}

As a Theist, was it [scientific] evidence which prompted you to believe in the existence of a creator-GOD, or something else?

250822 [Incongruous -not in harmony or keeping with the surroundings or other aspects of something.]

SCLx12 + select last LE per shuffle
The Ishango bone - Not Wrong - Secure - Agreeable - “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” - Those Who Can What Fun We Have! - Crop Circles - Prickly - The Taming of The Beast The elephant in the room - Gods of Human Creation - Morph - Foundation

AP= The Never Ending Story…Necessity is The Mother of Invention [=649]

[Six Four Nine]
[How about that
Phylogenesis [the evolutionary development and diversification of a species or group of organisms, or of a particular feature of an organism.]
Bandages of The Beast
The Book of Changes
The Second Coming
Glow Softly
Radical Honesty
Transparency
Farsightedness
The Wheel of Time
Light the spark]

RSP = SCLx6 RSPage 649

08:30 [“Do we exist in a creation?”]

GM: Science Can Be Fun Too

William: Especially the science of “randomness”… :slight_smile:

GM: Especially the science of “randomness”… :slight_smile: = 341 [Of this Message Generating Process.]

William: Yes - fun and educational.

GM: First Things First
With
Consciousness Incarnates The Metaphysical Universe Oneirology [the scientific study of dreams] The Confusion of War Get Comfortable Permanent

William: Fighting appears to be part of the process - a struggle to sort information into something which resembles a coherent picture…stop fighting it and things become less confusing.

GM: “Love Life
The nature of understanding”

William: Mysterious process Real Beauty

GM: https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1081597#p1081597

GM: “Exploring the world of lucid dreaming
In The Flow
Virtual Reality”
In Love

William: “Woo” to some… Even naming something in a derogatory fashion is symptomatic of fear.
Perhaps thinking that dreams are not real, is a form of being derogatory - or the saying “It is all in your head” - “your imagination is running wild” - stuff like that.
In The Flow - In Love -Virtual Reality Exploring the world of lucid dreaming = 748
The relationship between sound and formation re The Universe’s existence. = 748

GM: “Blind Luck
Event String Unfolding
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1085464#p1085464
Indifference”

William: Event String Unfolding “Blind Luck” [Indifference] = 441
The Whole Point Of Life Is To De-Mystify It. = 441

FTL;

[quote]William: To think that Satan can outsmart the Elder - The Father YHWH - is a fallacy in relation to biblical narrative.
That is to say,
IF one has to go outside of biblical narrative whilst arguing against biblical narrative
THEN one is ignoring biblical narrative on the one hand whilst on the other holding ones interpretation of it up as the interpretation to assume.

Such muddies the waters for all except those who have already noticed what is beneath the surface…[/quote]

GM: Perennial Look closer Who Knows What That Is Worth? Harmless “Keep me in The Loop Little Bird
Enflame Emotions “Oops”… Always”

William: Yes - a parable;
The Dreamer dreams the dreamed and the dreamed think the dream is real. The dreamed wants to know, “Is this a dream that I think is real?” and sets out to investigate the nature of his/her reality.
In doing so, the dreamed realizes that the reality is responding as if it had a mind and shows the dreamed that the dream is both real and dreamed up at the same time.
The dreamed connects with this and the one dreaming is then able to converse with the dreamer.
Stuff like that…

GM: Tetrad [a group or set of four.]
Act like an airplane and adjust approach

William: Such as the main compass points…

GM: Signals
The Shaping Of Reality
Feelings Perceptions, and Behavior
Memorandum of Understanding
Deliberate and important
Instant Manifestation
God2
“Like stubbing ones minimus
Educational”
[“Well That Settles It! What Fun We Have!”
Very comfortable in your own skin
May The Spirit of The Earth Bless You]

William: Indeed - that appears to be the case…

GM: “Respect
A measured step”

William: Respect a measured step = 233
“Do we exist in a creation?” = 233

The measured steps involve respecting the notion and investigating for evidence re the question asked…

GM: Angry
“Sorry. Would you clarify that?”

William: Only expressed as " The Demand for the Burden of Proof"

GM: ““Astral Guides”
Chaos Really Is Illusion
Ruling your world”

William: True enough.
“Astral Guides” Ruling your world…“Chaos Really Is Illusion” = 626
“I have learned that the only thing that is real, is consciousness” = 626

I Am… [also] the Dreamer, Dreaming The Dream…

GM: [Like an interface representation
What can I say, except “Thank You”
Enflame Emotions “Oops”… Always]
The Ruru flies close over your head

William: A moment in the life of “William” it happened and was seen by me to be another serendipitous event stacked up with all the others and providing me with a clear indication [evidence] of the unseen “mind behind creation”

GM: One
Darkest-Darkness
The Power of Prayer
According to the teachings of …?
“I thought I was following my intuition, not my instincts!”

William: I still think that…maybe the two are the same thing…

09:17 [Welcome all experience
YHVH in particular]

260822 [A Matter of Knowing Where to Look]

SCLx16 + select last LE per shuffle
Preamble
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1075267#p1075267 - https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1070045#p1070045 -
We’re two opinions deep before we can even analyze the moral question. - Collective Consciousness - Emergent Theory - "Just because we might be existing within a creation, and just because it may be nestled within another universe, shouldn’t mean that it is somehow an unnatural thing compared to our own. " - ComList - https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1081809#p1081809 - Intrinsic motivation - Unknown/Hidden/Occult - Strength of Soul - The Elephant and the Rider - Morality filters are created through…? - Amidst a tangled web - A Drop of Consciousness in an Ocean of Tears - Copper wire and glass beads - Spiritual Awakening

AP= Glow Softly Strengthen your boundaries One can simply shrug and tell oneself “It doesn’t really matter" Putting yourself back together again =1465

[Be they seeds or suns, or be it that suns are seeds, it is all part of the universe, and everything that we acknowledge as the universe, came from a tiny seed. = 1465]

A Matter of Knowing Where to Look = 339
RSP = SCLx1 Page 339

07:55 [Tributary Zones]

Page 339
GM: The Son
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6lbwcCI8TA [RTS = 5:29]
Degrees
For Your Greater Enjoyment
Jocular [fond of or characterized by joking; humorous or playful.]
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1084775#p1084775

[quote]Inquirer: a better question would be - how do we gain knowledge in situations where science is inapplicable?

William: Name such situations, and together we will explore possible answers to your question.[/quote]

GM: What constitutes a measurement?
July Nineteen Fifty Two Washington DC [Search]
“Team Witch-Wizard”
A difficult proposition
William:

GM: The Individual Human Mind
Telepathy
Sovereignty
Trick
Something you cannot change

William: The Individual Human Mind Telepathy Sovereignty Trick = 567
Words are sounds and the written word is sound encoded = 567

GM: A Teacher cannot LEARN for a Student.

William: So in that, if such an attribute as mind reading can be accomplished, it is something that the individual must learn for themselves…

GM: What has been established beyond reasonable doubt, is that it is illogical that something that is derived from something that isn’t, which firmly places the idea of a Creator/Creation at the center of reasonable discussion.
“The Realm of The Knowing of My Self
Spacetime is not fundamental”
Solar System

William: The Realm of The Knowing of My Self Spacetime is not fundamental = 609
[609]
There is nothing fundamentally evil or good about struggle
Those who need to complain Sometimes Pain Etches… In Human Form
Life is a journey We cannot hinder the process, but we can help it.

GM: The Antichrist is…a bad attitude against a good thing
Something In The Way Of It All Make It Up as You Go Along
The Desire
Think In Terms Of Eternity
Short Straw
Acid test
Large Simulation Machines
Eternity
This Should Be Interesting
Nuclear
Sangreal [another term for grail
Grail (in medieval legend) the cup or platter used by Christ at the Last Supper, and in which Joseph of Arimathea received Christ’s blood at the Cross.]

William: Tarot “Ace of Cups”

GM: https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1085450#p1085450

Replying to Athetotheist in post #231[quote][]

Of course.

I see no reason why those calling themselves “Christians” need be counted as “those who don’t”.
I am reminded of discussing this idea with Jehovah’s Witnesses near 40 years ago - who disagreed with my assessment re the signature - and I realized the reason why they disagreed was because it went against the beliefs they have that they do not engage with the system of the antichrist - at least not to the point where they are ‘owned’ by it.

Biblically, it is noted that not all who call themselves followers of Jesus, are.

I don’t draw the distinction. I simply follow the clues and the Signature System fits the bill re The Mark of The Beast - specifically “The Beast” being “Humanity” in general.

The expression you use is clearly a form of prophecy in itself. Since you also use the word “if” you do not appear all that convinced that Satan is sitting back and you are also implying things will get better even if we continue to use the Signature System - something we also should expect if Satan is sitting back…that things would improve…

From the same link;

which is what I wrote in my last post, saying;

Coin showing Nero distributing charity to a citizen,[/quote]

GM: Stay in the moment
Use Heart

William: Stay in the moment Use Heart = 298
[298]
Sometimes Yeah the Naysayer
It is always a warm fuzzy
Limitations or Liberations
Self-Awareness Stuff Happens

William: I wrote this today;

Replying to Eddie Ramos in post #44[quote][]

So I wanted to know what exactly dividing was, and looked into other Bible translations

“correctly handles the word of truth”

“rightly handling the word of truth.”

“handling the word of truth with precision”

Interestingly, “exactly dividing” is written as “handling” - an activity.

One is active with things.

It is true that the Earth orbits around the Sun.
If I once thought it true that the Sun orbited the Earth, and was given new information that showed me that the truth was, “The Earth orbits the Sun” and in exactly dividing [handling] that information I examined the new evidence and therein found it to be truthful, I would then be required to let go the old notion I had once believed to be true, and adopt the new.

That would be an example of exactly dividing.

Indeed, that is the task of science.

In the case of “Gods Word” - if I am taught that Gods Word is “The Bible” and at some point am shown evidence supporting the notion that “Gods Word” wasn’t referring to the Bible alone, but to every truth about all things/matters [like the Sun and Earth existing together and the relationship of that togetherness…how the relationship operates/functions] then I would be required to let go of the old notion I had once believed to be true, and adopt the new.

Agreed?

If someone claimed it to be true that the Bible is “a book like no other because it came from the mouth of God.”

I could examine [exactly dividing] that opinion and see what truth - if any - could be found.

If someone tells me that “God wrote the Bible to cause confusion to the natural minded man who picks up this book and thinks he can logically understand all the truth it contains”, I could examine [exactly dividing] that opinion and see what truth - if any - could be found.

I could literally do this with all things, not limited to any book or any opinion anyone has about any book, movie, statement, song, food, planet, star… all stuff like that. {SOURCE}[/quote]

GM: Believe
Stagnant
The Next Step
Sneaky
Memorandum of Understanding
Emotions
Imposed Appropriates Observed

Replying to JehovahsWitness in post #34[quote][]

No I wasn’t.

But I don’t think that something which is open-ended to that extent, can be rightfully called prophesy - although as a “prediction of what will happen in the future” such is open to being fulfilled as long as it isn’t fixed or static.

I suppose that is why one is able to use such to point out similarities while at the same time allowing one to be incorrect about particulars - because no particulars are really given in the first place.

In that sense, it is classic type of “readings” so-called psychics employ - worded in such a way as what is said can fit most occasions likely to arise and impress folk enough to buy into it.

Search: Where does The King of The North derive?

Not that this is a criticism mind you - because I think that if the mind behind creation can drop these little hints in order to keep folk interested, that cannot be a evil thing in itself.[/quote]

GM: Vipassana [meditation involving concentration on the body or its sensations, or the insight which this provides.]
Known/Revealed

[quote]William: Yes - the name you gave to me…“Don’t worry Little Bird” before you showed me the experience of feeling the extremes of condition of awareness, from the center-point [normal] first to that quite exhilarating feeling of a mind which was huge - like an aircraft hanger…as if one could fit a whole universe into it - and then ‘turning down the dial’ I felt my mind going back to the center-point…but it didn’t stop there…

GM: Pareidolia
Cycles
Love
Being Born[/quote]

GM: An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
Numb

William: Numb as in…out-dated?

GM: Galactic Encompassment
“Correlation does not imply causation” [Search]

08:20 [ Zero Eight Two Zero
Penetrate The Bidden Zone
Imposed Appropriates
Independent Commitment
The Judgement Algorithm
Delightful Anticipation
Stop. Listen. Observe.
The Navigator Can Read Maps.
For the benefit of all beings
My alarm bells are ringing ]

290822 [Incongruous]

SCLx14 + select last LE per shuffle

Preamble
If it aint broke don’t fix it - Thermodynamics - Self Awareness - Superior Credibility - The Corporate Elite - Disrupting the boundaries - The Three Crystal Keys - It Is Written - Contentious - Paradise - Still - That’s More Like It - Ooky Spooky Inner critic - Talk to The Razor

AP= Meeting an Extraterrestrial Before The Beginning

[Meeting an Extraterrestrial Before The Beginning =466]

[466]
[Humans were designed to have god consciousness
When I look at my art I am looking into a mirror
Discovery is finding something that exists.
Wisdom is evident in The Universe existing]

RSP = SCLx4 Page 329

07:01 [Personal Integrity]

Page 329
GM: Divergence - separate from another route and go in a different direction.

[quote]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b005iHf8Z3g

This - of course - is also a material view of the immaterial concept of Infinite Regression [all ways] and thus not the fallacy it is so often portrayed to being.
Therefore, not only has Infinite Regression being shown to be possible, [in contradiction to the OP claim] but this in itself - most clearly - does not signify that GOD mustn’t exist.[/quote]

GM: Interpretation is secondary to the process
Gateway Luminous
[A Light-Hearted Expletive]
Nokia Bell Labs
Put That On The List

William: Re communication…

GM: Peace

GM: Consciousness Incarnates The Metaphysical Universe Oneirology The Confusion of War Get Comfortable Permanent
Cats

William: Re “The Driven”…

GM: Astral As busy as a bee
Poor Intransigence People [refusal to change one’s views or to agree about something.]
Having To Learn a Whole Other Language

William: Either now or having to in the next level…

GM: For whom the bell tolls For to gather the souls The numbers in darkness are glowing
“What Is Found Here
Always Vigilant”

William: What Is Found Here Always Vigilant = 351
[351]
Unity with our Collective Self
People hide their sins from each other.
Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Nature being the very instigator

GM: “Physics Breakthrough as AI Successfully Controls Plasma in Nuclear Fusion Experiment”

Replying to Miles in post #129[quote][]

The implication is clearly there in that the Garden God is attributed in Genesis 3:14 with punishing the Serpent with a curse which makes the serpent a belly-crawler.
You appear to be arguing that it was always a belly-crawler, which is not following the storyline, and therefore your argument cannot be accepted as valid.

[quote]ser·pent
/ˈsərpənt/

noun: serpent; plural noun: serpents

1. literary a large snake.
    source: Oxford Languages Dictionary

Genesis 3:14
So the Lord God said to the snake, “You did this very bad thing, so bad things will happen to you. It will be worse for you than for any other animal. You must crawl on your belly and eat dust all the days of your life.

Snakes don’t have legs.[/quote]

Nor do they speak human languages.

I would caution anyone not to accept that because nowadays ‘Serpent’ means ‘snake’ [according to some dictionaries] that this means one can rightfully manipulate the story to align with the modern day meaning of the word.

The word used in the garden story was “Serpent” and what it is described as prior to the Gods curse upon it - is definitely NOT a snake.[/quote]

GM: https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1070229#p1070229
The ability of foresight helps one to think through the desires of ones heart through logic-based filters.
“Howdy!
The Butterfly Effect Music to my ears Lean into it”
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1080088#p1080088

[quote][quote=TRANSPONDER post_id=1080082 time=1654028366 user_id=15510]

If it was outside of everything, there would be reason to see it as separate from its’ activity. [/quote]

Logically - since the Cosmic Mind is part of ‘everything’, to separate it from everything else would go against logic…therefore it is better to keep it as a part of everything…

Which follows the logic. Not only is it part of everything, it is the reason everything exists - so it would be more accurate to define “everything else” as part of it and in doing so - remove the ‘else’ bit…the Cosmic Mind and stuff…

[quote]But to topic…the idea of it creating because of a terror of being alone, is a terrible terror.
However, creating humans seems like getting an ant farm to cure loneliness. Still, that might be enough.[/quote]

Speculation at best - it anthropomorphizes human emotion and superimposes that into the reason why a Cosmic Mind would think the universe into existence…One cannot ever be alone as long as one has ones self.

Forgetting oneself in order to bypass the static structure of being all-knowing, by creating form and occupying oneself within said form, having designed said form to limit conscious awareness of everything…being the ants rather than the all-knowing…such forms would be useful to that purpose.[/quote]

GM: The Astonishing Simplicity of Everything
“Shamed”

William: That is an aspect of atheist expression - to try and shame the idea of Creation/Creator

GM: Expression Of Appreciation
The way Mathematics underlies Physics
Jesus Christ Big
The wheel weaves as the wheel wills
“Look Closely
Talk
George Adamski
Insidious Clumsy”

William: Look Closely Talk George Adamski Insidious Clumsy = 515
Driven by emotional attachment to contrary beliefs. = 515

GM: Map Carvers
Be Free

William:FTL;

[quote][quote=Thomas123 post_id=1015424 time=1592312361 user_id=14520]
This word appears to be at the centre of many discussions on this forum. It also appears to mean different things to different people and, therein lies the root of our miscommunication. What range and definement do you attribute to, ’ consciousness ’ ?

Is there an external consciousness in the world?. Can I tune into a shared consciousness. I am listening to Prime Minister’s Question Time, …is Boris tuned into a universal human consciousness as he delivers his address. Is his brain working ,simultaneously and in tandem with my own consciousness and with that of others?
[/quote]

It is complex.

The way I have come to understand the complexity of the involvement of Consciousness within the Experiential Reality Sets [ERS] has to do with those Sets and how they are experienced, and this forms many layers of Consciousness, all of which are connected to The Source Consciousness, {SC}, some of which are unaware to various degrees, that this is the case.

Diagraphically, this transposes as;

Superimposed color signifies the layers of awareness individuate consciousness is involved with in the Sets
[/quote]

GM: “Truthful definitions
Ask And It Will Be Given”

William: Ask And It Will Be Given Truthful definitions = 449
[449]
To assist with strengthening the connect
I see Teddy Naysayer has projection issues.
No longer howled at by the Hounds of Judgement

GM: Is there a way in which one can test the hypothesis and in doing so, elevate it to an accepted theory?
Free Choice Ends Here
Here Am I Is Where I Ought Examining My Conscious Thought
Narcissism
Provide
Nothing comes from nothing - everything which can be seen to have a beginning comes from something.
Assumption
Sounds
One Day
For The Best Results

07:29 [Humanities adventure
What is the meaning of life?
Central To The Vision
Smarter Than the Average
Mystic City Suburb
Think outside the box
The Shared List Awesome
Faulty conclusions
God is Consciousness]

300822 [Joke/Humour “Anti theism Equals “And?””]

SCLx16 + select last LE per shuffle

Preamble
Inside the workings of intelligence - Perceived Obsolescence - The House Of Politics - Reality - Making The Best of a Bad Situation - Universe of Wholeness - Life in Heaven, Guiding Us On Earth - I am open to being corrected - Personal freedom - Can a transistor with its simple function relating input to output be conscious? how about two? or hundred? - Out and about in the open - Here-and-now - How to Bruise a Ghost - Comment - https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1088476#p1088476 - Rules - Central Intelligence Agency

FTL;

[quote]William: From the link;

[quote]William: A display of intelligence is, in and of itself, not necessarily any better than learning how to connect with intuition specifically and the mind constructively.
Its uses are primarily to do with working out the physical aspects of human experience, but even in working those things out, use of the knowledge and power gained through intelligence does not guarantee any better outcome than religiosity has delivered.

Knowing this, even intuitively, allowed me to invest my intelligence over and above theistic and atheistic positions.

One key observation made was to acknowledge that giving up theistic religiosity didn’t necessitate in my therefore having to change to atheism. What I have observed since, is that the tendency for folk to give up the theist or atheist position and jumping to the other side is the result of them not using their intelligence to see that those were not the only options/choices available to them.

I am unsure/undecided as to whether this is a tactic employed by both sides in order to support the illusion that both sides are relevant, with the one side [take your pick] being ‘most relevant’ - or whether it is a simply oversight [re intelligence] on the part of both sides that they are unable to acknowledge the relevancy of not taking sides.

Perhaps not understanding the other side is a reflection of not understanding ones own side, be that theism or atheism.

As I said - there appear to be different levels of intelligence…I was not implying by that, that those levels are restricted to atheist/theist positions…with the atheists being ‘the most’ intelligent.

My intuition tells me it is not really the intelligence volume [how much or how little] but how the intelligence is used, which determines outcomes and in either case, theist or atheist based intelligence has not proved the one is better than the other but seems to be showing that neither have a great history of healthy tells to show.[/quote]
[/quote]

AP = [Fear-Based Thinking Ensures You Get To Know It = 474]

[474]
[The outward expression of an inward reality.
I do have something substantial to work with.
The self arranging is a flag signifying mindfulness.]

RSP = SCLx4 Page 349

TIME [ ]
Page 349
GM: Creation Of A New Universe
Apparent Contradictions in Relation to Biblical Beliefs
Far-Flung
Little Bird
Those internal things which make one shine
Let Go
“Stop trying to feel better; instead become better at feeling”
Arrival
Training the mind
Access
Superior Credibility
I Know William
As an answer, "don’t know’ is incomplete…

[quote]Atheist: Bias is nothing to do with agnosticism (in the sense of not knowing).

William:We agree.
The position [Agnosticism] is helpful [to the agnostic] in remaining unbiased re all information pertaining to The Question and not forming beliefs based upon hypotheticals.

In that regard, it is a more reasonable position than either Theism or Atheism, as bias has much to do with those positions.

Atheist: It is everything to do with the assessment of evidence.

William: Disagree. Form the position of Agnosticism, the assessment of evidence by agnostics, does not require the individual place any importance on parts of the evidence over other parts of the evidence.
If any bias is present re the position, it is the bias toward treating all information equally.

Atheist: Reason of course takes account of bias which is why we should argue both sides and let people decide.

William: Agnosticism is a position where one portion of the people have decided that there is not enough information to make a decisive call either way.

[As a position, Agnosticism is also a ‘side’ and it is not the correct term to use “both sides” - implying that Atheism and Theism are somehow ‘real’ as ‘sides’ but Agnosticism is ‘imaginary’ as a ‘side’…

“Do we exist within a creation?” One side says ‘yes’ another side says ‘no’ and yet another side say’s ‘more information is required before any definitive answer can reasonably be given’.

Atheist: Your ‘information’ is irrelevant.

William: All information is relevant to the Agnostic position. That is what Agnostics work with. [ftfy]

I think you are referring to information which is not relevant to the position you support?
[/quote]

GM: https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1074143#p1074143

GM: Significant
Under the breath words
Multiverse
In the moment
Antecedent [a thing that existed before or logically precedes another.]
Incarnation [a person who embodies in the flesh a deity, spirit, or quality.]

[quote]Vibration
Purpose - Vibration - Objectives - “We can chart another trail - Raise the anchor fill the sails Lift our glasses in a toast - We are the Ghost - In the Machine” - Telling the future - Vibration - Where life and death is part of a circle and everything is part of the Ouroboros - Expectant - “The Script Must Be Followed”
Every Conceivable Detail - Vibration - Light Encoded Reality Matrix
Dark - Vibration - The Minds Eye
We are not orphaned , we are authored - Vibration - Warm Presence Welcome
[/quote]

GM: In the Order of Chaos - I am lowly-ranked
Hop skip and jump any way the wind blows
Asking Politely
Coming closer to ourselves
Numbers

William:[quote][quote]Please demonstrate that your communications with ‘It’ are not just self-delusion.[/quote]

I continue to provide evidence for those interested.
My comment - obviously enough I thought - had to do with your implying self-delusion. Do you have any evidence that I am self deluded?
Apparently not - as you responded with more woo-slinging

As I wrote…invalid speculation can be shoved back into whatever hole it came from…please desist with such tactic as it adds nothing to the communication process re honest argument.[/quote]

GM: Action Consciousness Incarnates Intelligent Directions The Mainstream Program Story-Tellers Trustworthy
The Next World
The World Wide Web
Actual realistic communication
‘everybody wants to rule the world’
Being Born
Aligning With
Heart Teachers
Living our forefather’s conflict
Less understood and less acknowledged
Signs
Pleasantries extended to you and yours.

GM: Personal
A machine for solving problems
What matters most
How to Bruise a Ghost
The non-Judgmental Algorithm
Heaven
Confident
Allowed
Proven

08:00
[The Gist of The Message
You are not wrong
The Law of Attraction
Active Galactic Nucleus
You Interrupted
YHWH made it imperfect
Provincial Thinking
The Alien Disc crop circle
Show Your Soul]

How To Bruise a Ghost.

[color=#FF0000]The evening is warm and the night sky full of stars. A crescent moon peeks above the Twelve Judges Mountain Range as Father and Son sit opposite one another, being warmed by the same fire.
William places another log on the fire and watches as a flurry of sparks ascend from the disturbance caused – he takes a sip of tea and listens as Father resumes speaking.

[/color]Manu Iti: All stories start with “Once Upon a Time”

William: Even the story of The Beginning?

Manu Iti: You know this to be true William, for every story could not have been told, if The Story of The Beginning hadn’t happened.

William: Am I old enough to be told that story?

[color=#FF0000]Manu Iti chuckles.[/color]

Manu Iti: Of course you are, My Son.

William: Thank You, My Father!

Manu Iti: I will begin first with the Earth, not because She was the very first thing in The Beginning, but because - in order to understand The Beginning we have to first understand our part in the story - our place in the scheme of All That Is.

William: And that begins with Earth Mother…

Manu Iti: Indeed.
The Mother was born of a vaster thing - our Grand-Mother - and we shall get to Grand-Mother in due course.
The Mother was placed within The Earth by Grand-Mother and became the mind of the planet. When this happened, Mother was a Child Herself - a new thing placed within the form of the planet, while at the same time, a part of The Ancient Mind of Grand-Mother…

William: How is that even possible, Father?

Manu Iti: It is possible through the power of forgetting.

The Ancient Mind of Grand-Mother spawned a thought in the form of a spark of light and placed it inside the middle of a dark and lifeless form, and in doing so, gave the form - Life.
In that action, the Earth became a living planet. She also became a new conscious entity…a being with a beginning, because the action of placing Her into a planet, erased all knowledge of ever having a prior existence as The Grand Mother.

William: Did The Grand Mother know this would happen?

Manu Iti: Yes. The Grand Mother new that this would continue for a time. The Grand Mother knew that Her Daughter would be orphaned by that lack of knowledge and this would result in a new Being which could operate successfully without having to have that knowledge - and that one day, The Daughter would come to know of The Grand Mother and reconnect…

William: Is that a good thing to do with a Child?

Manu Iti: Yes. It is how a Child becomes a Sovereign Entity. It is not done this way with Human Children - but there are elements of the process which do - naturally - occur to each of us.

William: Like - how we cannot recall anything but darkness, before we became aware of our existence?

Manu Iti: Yes.

310822 [It is a Product of Fragmentation]

SCLx13 + select last LE per shuffle

Preamble
Precise definitions of strategies - Masks - Father Wound Self-limitation - Moldavite - The King of The North - A Sturdy Place - In a non-deterministic world, one would expect true randomness to exist. - No point in giving you too much to bear - https://theagnosticforum.com/threads/what-exactly-is-agnosticism-and-where-exactly-is-its-placement-in-regard-to-theism-and-atheism.344/post-1794 - http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13772859&postcount=198 - Nevertheless - ‘If only’ it wasn’t in the too hard basket…which fortunately it actually isn’t. - Indeed. It happens. Deal with it. Work it.

AP= Meaningful Stay The Course
[Stay The Course - Meaningful = 281]

[281]
[Developed a thick sceptical skin
The Double Slit Experiment
The malleus, incus, and stapes
Light Encoded Reality Matrix
Stay The Course – Meaningful
Collective Consciousness]

RSP = SCLx1 Page 319

07:31 [William Waterstone]

Page 319

GM: The truth of objective reality as experienced subjectively.
Invisible Bridge
In an environment which is able to perceive this.
Create Your Own Spirit Ship
I Suppose That It Is Possible
Tributary Zones
The Solar System
Swords [Random Tarot]

William: Nine of Swords

GM: OOBE
Embarrassment
The Third Eye
“I am fine now with referring to my position as theistic, as agnosticism merges into the shadow behind me.”
“The Hologram of Deception
The Mainstream Program”

William: The Hologram of Deception The Mainstream Program = 468
[468]
Such can mislead one on long and painful journeys
To Know or Not to Know – That is the Answer

GM: ““Down came the waters -great the monsoon - washing the soul as it cleared out the room Drowning all Warriors in every platoon”
William”

William: William: “Down came the waters -great the monsoon - washing the soul as it cleared out the room Drowning all Warriors in every platoon” = 1334
“The “science of materialism” isn’t a thing. There is but science. Whatever science has wrought, it is the result of human’s use or misuse of it.” = 1334

GM: “The Master ColdFire Trick
What is behind the VR headset
False Accusations”

William: The Master ColdFire Trick What is behind the VR headset False Accusations = 667
[667]
Therein, the universe is shaped mindfully rather than mindlessly
Dark matter is unto light as pretence is to truth… transparent.
True randomness does not exist In The Spirit These Were Given

GM: Embrace a completely new paradigm
Far-Flung

[quote][quote=William post_id=1087237 time=1659449568 user_id=8427]
Replying to theophile in post #62[]

I enjoyed your post theophile.

What you are describing is also known as the Ouroboros … the fine balance of staying alive while consuming aspects of yourself.

The Earth does this, and it is how a foothold in spacetime was established by consciousness.

In some circles it is referred to as “Survival” or even “Survival of the Fittest” and involves a commitment to giving ‘life’ [consciousness] every chance to make it - to stay alive in this universe and reap the rewards available in that process.

In terms of the difference between the life-spans of Humans and The Universe - sacrifice is forced upon each of us while death remains a constant…our bodies die and feed the planet one way or another - consciousness is passed on through reproduction - the design being a type of self-replication process which enables this to occur…the knowledge is saved through a collective type consciousness which carries said knowledge on into predictable-enough futures where it helps the overall purpose instilled within the programming of the Human Specie - to Survive.

Destructive elements surface within the collective consciousness bent upon controlling the direction this program will move into the future. Anything too suppressive will choke the life out of it, which works against the Survival instinct and is therefore resisted, even to the point of using drones to deal with those who seek to dominate the Species using such suppression techniques - “Nature” won’t allow that because the point of consciously expanding into Cosmos would be curtailed - and such threat must be dealt to and “Nature” is more than capable of doing so.

Epochs make this process seem long and drawn out - but that is also known as “Grace” - which means that suppressive elements are tolerated to any degree in which they do not threaten the primary - overall - agenda of “Nature” to send out consciousness into the Cosmos.

Once the threat is real, the Grace is withdrawn and those against, perish. Collateral damage is acceptable to those who die in the crossfire, because “death” is not “the end.”…
[/quote]

[/quote]

GM: The Sensation Is Thrilling…And Freeing
GodMagic
Expansiveness
State Of Being
Endemic [regularly found among particular people or in a certain area.]
A Space Without A Time…
The House Of Politics
Love and respect
Waking
Love & Respect

William: Love and respect Waking Love & Respect = 364
[364]
The debate between theists and atheists
…because death comes a-knockin’ eventually…
Exact Science In The Light Of The Truth

GM: Cautiously

[quote][quote=William post_id=1089784 time=1661397843 user_id=8427]

[/quote]

[/quote]

GM: Unconditional Love
Stochastic [having a random probability distribution or pattern that may be analysed statistically but may not be predicted precisely.]
Everything is The Expression Of The Creator [The Freedom Of Friendship]
Even As An Elemental Principle
The Mother and The Father
Religious beliefs are a many-barbed growth wishing to own the rights on the mind behind creation

Handing out sweets…

William: Religious beliefs are a many-barbed growth wishing to own the rights on the mind behind creation…Puppets handing out sweets = 1210
One Two One Zero = 190
[190]
Trust Issues
One Two One Zero
One Five Eight Seven
Open your chakras
Talk to The Razor
Shine Your Light
An identified reality
Hard-nosed skeptics
Given the second-fiddle.
Epigenetic [relating to or arising from] Memories
It Is Our Nature
Wishful Thinking
Invite the Bee to Land
Use Your Freedom
The Number Forty

GM: That Is The Equal Ground To Which Rational Communion Is Birthed
Preparation

William: Preparation Everything is The Expression Of The Creator [The Freedom Of Friendship] Even As An Elemental Principle The Mother and The Father That Is The Equal Ground To Which Rational Communion Is Birthed = 1957
One Nine Five Seven = 183
[183]
The problem of evil
Truthfulness
Fling That Veil Aside
One Nine Five Seven
Sister Saturn
The Gospel of Judas
Cosmic Pluralism
Elemental Powers
The Hubble Telescope
The brain as a receiver
Transformation
One Two Eight Nine
Team Witch-Wizard
Manifest Destiny
Hydrogen and helium
Planned obsolescence
Embracing your life
Test The Waters
Learn to trust
Children of The Light

William: “Team Witch Wizard” Earth and Sol…

GM: https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1084218#p1084218

[quote]otseng: I mentioned before we cannot impose our modern standards on the Bible. Likewise, we shouldn’t impose our modern view of cosmology on others and look down on how earlier cultures viewed the cosmos. As CS Lewis termed it, that would be chronological snobbery.

Finding out how ancient cultures view the heavens is a fairly large topic. In fact, it’s an entire discipline in itself.

Replying to otseng in post #1103[]

I think this ties in with modern knowledge re the way things were said can be aligned with the way things have since proven to be.

Even in modern times, there is tendency to describe things from the subjective center of consciousness…from which all else flows around about.

Even that we do not know if consciousness has such a center - the only thing matching the concept, is the Self.

But what is the Self, that we dare proclaim it the center of everything?

If we call it “GOD” we blaspheme, for there is only One GOD and you and I are not IT, according to the teachings of…

:?:

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
his love endures forever.
Let Israel say:
His love endures forever.”
Let the house of Aaron say:
“His love endures forever.”
Let those who fear the Lord say:
“His love endures forever.”
When hard pressed, I cried to the Lord;
he brought me into a spacious place.
The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid.
What can mere mortals do to me?
The Lord is with me; he is my helper.
I look in triumph on my enemies.
It is better to take refuge in the Lord
than to trust in humans.
It is better to take refuge in the Lord
than to trust in princes.
[/quote]

GM: Trust issues?
Watchful
Dysfunctional [not operating normally or properly. unable to deal adequately with normal social relations.]
Ectogenesis [(chiefly in science fiction) the development of embryos in artificial conditions outside the uterus.]

08:04 [ Superior Credibility
Blue yellow black green red
Zero Eight Zero Four
There is good out there
Where is the devil today?
Quantum Entanglement
The Visitation Event]

[Replying to William in post #330]

[quote]GM: “The Master ColdFire Trick
What is behind the VR headset
False Accusations”[/quote]

[quote][color=red]After spending a portion of my Quiet Time communing with Wiremu at King Frog Pond, I sit back for a time contemplating what I learned from the interaction, before making my way back up the path and into the main Encampment.

The light of the fire beckons as I approach.

I immediately move to The Whole and retrieve from within it, a small booklet which I place in the folds of my garments, and then find my place beside the fire.

Beyond the Twelve Judges Mountain Range, the light from The Realm of Judgement appears to have dimmed a little.

I help myself to a mug of tea, and set a flame to my pipe, which I had stoked with 'erb much earlier and then neglected to smoke at the time.
As I settle back, I hear the call of The Ruru, and reply to Her greeting.[/color]

[color=red]I awaken at the call of The Ruru. As the sleep falls from my eyes I raise to one elbow and look towards the fire. I eventually make out that Manu Iti has returned from his trip and is back at the fire. I rouse myself, making my way towards the fire, stumbling a few times over roots or rocks. I think back to the first time I approached the fire with Manu Iti and smile. I hope he has had a peaceful retreat. I have enjoyed the time alone with The Tanager and the world around me, but I welcome his return.[/color]

[color=green]Callum: Why hello, my friend. It’s good to see you again. I hope your journey went well.[/color]

[color=red]Suddenly I hear Callum’s voice welcoming me back from my time away. I look to the direction of the sound and smile.[/color]

[color=green]Mani Iti: Greetings Callum! I was not sure that you were still here with us, but I am heartily glad that you decided to remain![/color]

[color=red]I take a swig of tea, smacking my lips together in exaggerated sounds of pleasure.[/color]

[color=green]Mani Iti: My ‘journey’ - if it can be called such - was down The Garden Path to King Frog Pond…a stones throw away!

It wasn’t as adventurous as a Coddiwomple, but was certainly very revealing and helpful for that! Thank you for asking![/color]

[color=red]I see a bright movement of light from the direction of the path to the Bridge of Forgiveness…quickly making its way up Hub Mound toward us.[/color]

[color=green]Mani Iti: And yourself dear Callum? Did you enjoy our book!
It is amazing how many pages can quickly unfold with discussions on The Deep and Meaningful. Quite the Story-Makers![/color]

[color=red]Manu Iti greets me. I smile back, then stretch and try to stifle a yawn.[/color]

[color=green]Callum: I had a good time. I’m not even sure how much time passed, but it does not seem like it was much. Then again, King Frog Pond seems further away to me than to you, so who knows with this world. I enjoyed reading the book. It may have even helped me to sleep a few nights…but don’t worry, that was when I was reading my own words.[/color]

[color=red]I chuckle at Callum’s sense of humor, as I watch the flickering blue-green light rapidly approaching our position.[/color]

[color=green]Manu Iti: Yes - I too enjoyed reading our Book of The First Act…[/color]

[color=red]As I finish my sentence, the source of the light takes the shape of a small - perhaps foot-high - stick figure, engulfed in fire and leaving small evenly spaced flames behind where his feet had touched the grassy space between the Mystic Forest and the Encampment.[/color]

[color=green]Manu Iti: Well look who we have here! Master ColdFire![/color]

[color=red]The small stick-man tips his pretend hat and waves as he circles the campfire before giving a high pitched long whistle and then suddenly jumping into it.

Immediately, the campfire changes from a golden-yellow red-tinged color, into the same blue-green flaming colors which had engulfed Master ColdFire.[/color]

[color=green]Manu Iti: Well Now! We won’t be having to put any more branches on our fire while he’s in there Callum![/color]

[color=red]I laugh at the joyful spectacle just witnessed. I love this place![/color]

[color=red]A strange flaming figure joins us as Manu Iti is talking. He says it is Master Coldfire. I wave to him as he circles the fire and then he jumps in. The display of colors is dazzling. Manu Iti implies that this will keep the fire going without us needing to add fuel.[/color]

[color=green]Callum: I wish he had come earlier. I got a few splinters from all the firewood I collected while you were away[/color].

[color=red]I look at my hands, but that initial thought quickly goes away.[/color]

[color=green]Callum: That’s a lie, actually. I found collecting wood quite peaceful. Hard work is much better for the soul (and body, for that matter) than lazing around.[/color]

[color=red]As Callum finishes his words about The Soul, an horrendous tortured scream of terror comes from within the fire, and suddenly the flames turn blood-red - filling the whole site with a gruesome dark light.[/color]

[color=green]Manu Iti: Oops.
It seems that your words have brought Judgement upon Master Coldfire and he is paying the ultimate price for his carelessness![/color]

[color=red]Master ColdFire’s screaming continues, but appears now to be coming from every direction around us, rather than from the fire itself.
The whole scene has changed in an instant, into something reminiscent of some horrendous hellscape.
I shout above the commotion…[/color]

[color=green]Manu Iti: IF YOU CAN FIND YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS - FLEE!!![/color]

[color=red]With that, I am gone, as I turn and run in what I think is the direction of King Frog Pond…[/color]

[color=red]Immediately after talking about the peacefulness of collecting wood a blood-curdling scream emits from the fire, which changes to a blood-red color, trying to eat up the light around us into darkness. Manu Iti believes that my words have had something to do with this and that Master ColdFire was acting carelessly. I’m not sure why that is the case, but Manu Iti knows this world better than I.

Then Manu Iti seems to be experiencing a change of scenery before him, although it looks the same as it was to my eyes. Manu Iti yells to flee, although I’m unsure of whether he talks to me or Master ColdFire or both. After collecting myself, I start to move towards the fire to try and pluck Master ColdFire from its torment. I succeed in pulling the little Master from the fire and the screaming stops. He smiles at me. There is a rush of sound in the distance, however. I wonder whether it is some waterfall that I had not heard before, for it sounds a bit like that, but at times the sound hints of screams. Perhaps that is simply an echo in my head, from the previous screams. Master Coldfire sits beside me, picking up leaves that slowly disintegrate in his stick hand.

I look around with no sight of Manu Iti. I wonder what caused his fear. I thought he had creative powers over this world. Perhaps William has the creative power and he is evil? Or perhaps there is still some good that this could bring? But Manu Iti also seemed to talk about there being no good and evil. I look back at the little Master.[/color]

[color=green]Callum: I guess it is just us, Master ColdFire.[/color]

[color=red]Master ColdFire and myself laugh with the joy of it all! We assumed that Callum would have fled, but as we performed our wonderful phantasmagorical trick, we noticed a small burning branch levitating from out of the campfire and hover over to where Callum seats himself, and quickly realize that Callum must have thought to rescue Master ColdFire from the flames and thinks that he has done so.

The still burning branch settles onto the wooden planking which serves as seating around most of the campfire…then I hear Callum say “I guess it is just us, Master ColdFire.”

Master Coldfire then floats up above the fire - holding his pretend belly, as he doubles over with unconstrained mirth, his stick frame shaking with the intensity of it, little green-blue flames dancing off of him in the process, and floating their way out to merge with the StarScape.

I wonder why The Tanager has not informed Callum that he cannot control Wiremu’s Characters and further wonder if I should inform Callum myself or just let him work it out from the evidence.

But mostly I am well pleased that Callum is learning to understand how this place works in relation to ones imaginative creativity, and am happy I did not have to send The Ruru after him, with a note saying “It was just a trick! Please come back!”

I go to take another swig of tea but quickly decide against it as another round of giggles echo up from my belly, exit my mouth and are flung out into The Hub of Hologram Dimensions.

I catch Penny Tupence observing the event and see that She too has cracked a smile…Life Is Goodness…[/color]

{SOURCE}[/quote]

Tricks and Trades

I suppose that it is the ‘tricks’ which have to be addressed because the illusions can induce anger in the personality which acts as a preventative for getting to know the ‘tricksters’…from my own ‘getting to know’ I have discovered that the ‘tricks’ are not really ‘tricks’ so much as they are a product of how a personality interprets their experience.

The Visitation is one such example. I - as the personality experiencing the event - took issue and told the visitor to leave.
The visitor did leave, but not without first instilling within me - questions regarding my perceptions. Questions which have taken 30+years to come to answer.

The personality I am now, is not the same as it was way back when. Now I see the ‘trick’ was really just truth to which I was not expecting because I had little knowledge of such truth - way back when…

Sweet Talk
Observant
Eternity
Dare greatly
Henotheism [adherence to one particular god out of several, especially by a family, tribe, or other group.]
Respecting
Without
Map Carvers
Way Back When…
Illuminate
Keep an Eye On
Way Back When…
WindBlown

What happened is that I incorporated that visitation experience with all the rest and all that were to follow…developing a relationship which can also be reflected through this Message Generating Process.

It is really taking the journaling of my life experience, and using that to my advantage in light of the “Bigger Mind”…

010922 [Ghost In The Machine]

SCLx5 + select last LE per shuffle

Preamble
Yam [Yes, I Am] - Attention to Detail - Tales From Topographic Oceans - “We will just have to go with the implication then, until some way is discovered where the universe allows for us to see otherwise…” - “Until”

AP= Hint Symbols = 156]

[Symbols Hint = 156]
[156]
Super power
Monoatomic Gold
Let there be light
Stroke of luck
Thirty Three
Mother Wound
Pearl of wisdom
The next step
The Sea of Crisis
Amour Propre [a sense of one’s own worth; self-respect.]
Intrinsicism [This means that an object can be good or bad without reference to who it is good or bad for, and without reference to the reason it is good or bad. ]
Symbols Hint
It is a shadow-man
Nine Seven Eight
Incongruous

RSP = SCLx4 Page 320

07:44 [The soul eats experience]

Page 320
GM: “The Purpose Of Life Is…
A fish out of water”

William: To keep trying to breath “until”…
A fish out of water: “The Purpose Of Life Is…” = 411
[411]
No point in giving you too much to bear
Teddy Naysayer has projection issues.

GM: First Source:
Creator Influence Syndrome
Planned obsolescence

William: Things can go on forever as long as they change along the way…
First Source: Creator Influence Syndrome Planned obsolescence = 618
“I think it was an ambush or surprise attack” - Aye…A name I call myself. :slight_smile: = 618

GM: It took twenty years of work to make it look easy
Either the creative force is one of intelligence or it isn’t.
Things can go on forever as long as they change along the way…
Enlighten you
We don’t yet have the ability to communally respond in the best interests of the planet,
Rules
The space Jacko lantern

William:

GM: Evidential
Altruistic Behaviour
Transactional

William: Evidential Altruistic Behaviour Transactional = 481

[481]
I see this as evidence for there being a mind behind creation.
Would you agree with this assessment, so far?

GM: If In Doubt Let It Sit
Genius

[quote]William: Yes - Change ones anger-energy into something more useful…

GM: Husband
The journey is the destination
A type of ‘leg-up’ but no more or less than that
Trenchant
Do a Word Search
Talk

William: trenchant = vigorous or incisive in expression or style.
Talk = speak in order to give information or express ideas or feelings; converse or communicate by spoken words.
have formal dealings or discussions; negotiate.
communication by spoken words; conversation or discussion.
formal discussions or negotiations over a period.

GM: I come from a dark place …it is so dark I can’t even remember it
“May The Spirit of The Earth Bless You”
Thanatophobic [an intense fear of death or dying]
Empower The Inner Empire
The Mind Behind Creation
Stay The Course

William: It takes time, because of the complexities involved. Perhaps the Thanatophobic aspect is the fear that one will return to the dark place one came from?

GM: The Generated Messages
VVilliam[/quote]

William: Yes - everything is a generated message and in that, what is projected outwards from the center of the personality, is what is reflected back to the personality, from the perceived “outside”.

GM:Life is scary then you die of it… is that really living?
Create that path and engineer a metamorphosis.
Concision [is a writing principle of eliminating redundancy.]

[quote][quote=DrNoGods post_id=1035307 time=1616691210 user_id=13410]
Replying to We_Are_VENOM in post #62[]

But is consciousness the manifestation of physical elements in the brain working together to create it? I don’t think anyone would argue against consciousness itself being not physical, but why would you think it is not an emergent property of a working brain? Sure seems to work that way (and I’m not a neuroscientist … but how else do you explain it?).
[/quote]

My thoughts on this are that is seems more logical to go with consciousness not being an emergent property of working brains because this implies that the material can create the immaterial, which seems to be unnatural [goes against] in regard to how nature creates. Nature creates using what is materially available. Why would it first [or at all] need to create something immaterial to then be enabled do this?

Thus it seems more logical to accept that the immaterial created the material and placed itself within that material in order to then further shape that material in ways which would help it to create through that material [such as working brains]. First making the basics and then getting into the details.[/quote]

GM: Is OOBE like ‘coming up for air’

William: and like a fish out of water re its strangeness - fearful, yes. But not in the sense of trying to breath to live - gasping at the incredulity of it

GM: Windows of opportunity (WoO)
Your Own Individual Actions
The World has a Spiritual Design
How shallow is the reach of YHWH
The dynamics of consciousness
Gasping at the incredulity of it

William:

GM: Ask and It Will Be Given
The Story Continues - The Flow Is On
Semiotics [the study of signs and symbols and their use or interpretation.]
Annus horribilis

William: One Nine Nine Two = 176
[176]
The World Wide Web
What the seed holds
Okay - facts are great.
I am on a Madventure
Relaxed and informal…
One Nine Nine Two
The Deeper Reality
What Is Found Here
The Vast UICDevice
Hiding behind ones fear
You are neutral
The Cave of Origins

GM: The blurry line of the neutral zone
The Dark Night of The Soul
Communication Techniques
Mothership
Nature
Formatrix [She who forms]

William: Mothership Nature Formatrix = 334
[334]
The Smallest Spark can start a fire
Against the grain Beaming Out Beaming In
I can’t imagine it in my head visually
Couldn’t we do something about it…
Mothership Nature Formatrix
You Know or You Don’t know

GM: Jocular [fond of or characterized by joking; humorous or playful.]
Telling the future

GM: Miracles
Smarter Than the Average
Conception
Keep me in The Loop
Amidst a tangled web
Addiction
A Mathematical Theory of Communication Fearless
Ever-changing
Those internal things which make one shine

William: FTL:

[quote]GM: A programmed reality that is not real
Better The Devil You Know
Contain
Preternatural

William: Yes. Both “God” and “Devil” are imaged as “beyond what is normal or natural.” because things of the universe are deemed “Good” or “Evil” depending upon personal preferences - preferences which are muddied from the go-get…
The more natural observation re the universe is that it is neither good or evil.
Therefore, in order to deconstruct these pernicious views, we have to see them for what they are rather than imagine them to be ‘this or that’ as the premise based in ideas pertaining to “good and evil”

GM: The Fare On The Table
Wonder
Through Device
The Deep and Meaningful
The top tiny twelve
The Machinery
Random coincidence? I think not.
What Do You Like About It?
The Human Interface
It is Found Within The Experience of Self
Uncertainty Principle
A cultural touchstone
“If you can find your way out of this - flee!!!”
Stroke of luck

William: “Stroke of luck” being used in the tongue in cheek fashion…I daresay, that those who have the least shame about being human, are enabled to contribute better things into the human paradigm.

There is ‘where’ to ‘flee’ exactly? Out there is the great cosmos? That is a cultural reaction to fleeing the overall shame humanity dumps upon itself and the destruction it causes.
The alternative space programs - while a product of this self-loathing disguised as superiority complex - {in the early days re Nazi-history} - blossomed into a thing of beauty re human achievement and ability and as a possibly means of escaping that majority shame-based phenomena which appears intent on wiping itself off the face of the universe…on the one hand, scientists are not above creating the weapons the masses can use to achieve this thing the masses appear to want to achieve…while on the other hand are they seeking ways in which to preserve the things the masses wish to destroy…

Of course, these two polarities don’t make for an ideal base in which to launce our stuff out into the greater cosmos …but “beggars can’t be chooses” as the saying goes.

“If Only” the great minds of today could come up with an alternative plan which sees both the masses and the space programs benefitting unashamedly, a better overall thing could be accomplished…

[/quote]

GM: Penetrate
As Well As That
Children of The Light
Glad One Asked
All and sundry
The Human Brain
Move On
Integrate

William: Integrate The Human Brain Move On = 317
[317]
The World has a Spiritual Design
The dynamics of consciousness
Gasping at the incredulity of it
Windows of opportunity (WoO)
Your Own Individual Actions
Integrate The Human Brain Move On
How shallow is the reach of YHWH

08:39
[The Alien Disc crop circle
YHWH made it imperfect
The Law of Attraction
The Gist of The Message
Provincial Thinking
Show Your Soul
You Interrupted
You are not wrong
Active Galactic Nucleus]

[quote][color=red]As I listen to Callums continued questioning, I am distracted by a sudden movement to my left. An oval portal has opened 3 foot above the ground and the face of a beautiful young woman appears in the opening.
We have a visitor from another dimension. The woman appears to be surveying the situation and is apparently unaware - or perhaps unconcerned - that I can see her.

As I am observing this Unknown Visitor I begin to hear a voice speaking in my head. I cannot be sure that it is sourced from the Unknown Visitor but since it coincides with Her appearance, I conclude that it most likely is… [/color]

[color=blue]Unknown Visitor: Visible We Are Answer In an environment which is able to perceive this.[/color]

[color=red]Turning back toward Callum’s position I continue to listen to his questioning, finding it interesting that he tends to ask more questions than he appears willing to answer, perhaps because he is curious, or perhaps because it is a way of deflecting…or maybe a mix of both…then as I am thinking on this, he ends his reply to me by mentioning my questions to him and asking me to repeat any which he might have let slip by…[/color]

[color=blue]The Ruru: Sharing Your Love Without Comparison Save That Guilt Trip Short Straw Matrix[/color]

[color=red]The Ruru is being specific to Wiremu’s Universe - how its prison population tend to act towards one another in separatism and judgement.
Is it any wonder that their ideas of GOD amount to similar attitudes…[/color]

[color=blue]The Ruru: Forgive Intent
Mathematics It May Seem Insignificant [/color]

[color=red]Once again I use my Word2Number calculator for the word-string “It May Seem Insignificant” and find others related to it…
“Intuitive Intelligence”
“What Is Our Purpose?”
“The Wisdom of Foresight”[/color]

[color=green]Manu Iti: I think that maybe ‘information overload’ comes with its own distractions, eh Callum?[/color]

[color=red]I am still interested in hearing Callum’s answer to what I have pointed out re the apparent weakness of logic of belief that The Mother can create things from no thing. I wonder if there is any point in moving on to the wider implications until this has been sorted, as it is from that initial point where we branch into differing directions…I think we need to agree to the same tree, before examining its branches…[/color]

[color=blue]The Ruru: Visible Get To Know It Final Destination Eternal Watcher Inalienable[/color]

[color=green]Manu Iti: I get where you are coming from in your deductions regarding The Mother and the Middle, and agree with them.
We might say then, that we share agreement, but we don’t because you have something of a wall to climb over in relation to that “problem of evil”…however, your “a” and “b” seem slightly at odds but perhaps not…can you clarify why you can include in ‘b’ the notion that The Creator has an option as to whether ‘evil’ touches or does not touch The Creator.

The main reason I ask is because if a Creator creates beings from a ‘nothing’ which is not from itself, and sets those beings within an environment - presumably also created from the same ‘nothing’ - and expects those beings to not express ‘evil’ but to ‘be like its Creator’ and to judge them on that and reward or punish accordingly

• not that you have mentioned any specific fates which can be dished out -

…my questions naturally have to be…

“Why do you see evil in my version and Love in your own? Where exactly is that Love visible?”[/color]

[color=blue]The Ruru: Carrier Identity Learn How to Deactivate The Suppression Matrix [/color]

[color=red]That reminds me of The Ghost in The Machine…[/color]

[color=blue]The Ruru: Show Entity Do Something About It Do It For Yourself[/color]

[color=green]Manu Iti: As to your concerns about the temporal perspectives not changing what is actual or not, you still have yet to understand The Mothers perspective enough to appreciate that there is no “or not”. There is only the actual.

That is why I mentioned that being in the middle of The Story is not a great place in which to make any verdicts from.[/color]

[color=blue]The Ruru: Can You Imagine…The Law Occupy Unity with our Collective Self…[/color]

[color=red]I ponder what The Ruru just spoke to me. I know that Wiremu has imagined such a thing…it is perhaps why this place exists as it does…[/color]{SOURCE}[/quote]

020922 [Now that nut is cracked, what next?]

SCLx11 + select last LE per shuffle

Preamble
Music to my ears - Angelic Agenda - Dreamed Up By Yours Truly - Propagated - Golden nugget - Confirmation which moves one from faith to fact - I have no reason not to trust that the thought was backed with good intentions. -

- Any Other Way. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJukJiNEl4o [RTS 57:11] - Hacking through the subconscious

William: My [everyone’s] conscious experience also exists outside of spacetime.

AP= The Purple Heart medal
Awake Relationship Unity [Clean]
Believe You Me
In The Night Sky
Able To
Here Everything All Real Together
Long Time Gone
Welcome all experience
There is no need to proclaim a supernatural event to what is simply an idea put into action.
“Zero” must have to represent something which does exist but is largely unseen - and “Consciousness” fits that description.
Taking root
Spiritual Connection
Ensures You Get To Know It
[= 4422]

[Four Four Two Two = 236]
[236]
Soul Carrier Memories
Universal Intelligence
I am open to being corrected
Strength is required
One’s Thoughts I Will
Cyborg Anthropology
Shallow Enlightenment

RSP = SCLx4 Page 344

04:13 [The Undiscovered Self]

Page 344
GM: “If you’re looking for something more in life, you’re likely to find it in something less.”
Internet
Peace
The Electron
Kindness
Bandages of The Beast
Significant Variations
Creativity
Have A Look At This And See What You Come Up With

Works for me when there are building noises in the hood and I want to sleep

GM: How shallow is the reach of YHWH

William: YHWH can do both the deep and the shallow…

GM: Spiritual Awakening
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpKoT9AgSJo [RTS 11:30]

[quote]491,148 views Jul 11, 2022 According to research on galaxies and other large-scale formations, there are
many mysteries in the cosmos that are just being discovered by scientists. .
Most of these mysteries require new physics theories to help us understand
them. For example, we need to understand why gravity is so much weaker
than the other forces, as well as what happened before and during the big
bang and many other unanswered phenomena.
We’ve been able to address some of our questions thanks to the
advancements in technology. And CERN has consistently been at the
forefront of this. Incredibly, the CERN team of scientists has just uncovered a
breakthrough discovery that alters the course of history! What did they find,
and how might it answer our questions about the cosmos?[/quote]

GM: Animistic [the belief that objects, places, and creatures all possess a distinct spiritual essence.]
Entities of Particular Belief Systems
The bright spark illuminating the darkness

William: Entities of Particular Belief Systems The bright spark illuminating the darkness = 827
Earth teachers (physical and non-physical) unite humanity to the Sovereign Integral = 827

GM: https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1087714#p1087714

[quote]William: You create whatever experience you will have in the next phase based upon the type of personality you shaped your self into during this one.

Theist: What you described is not Biblical, and we’re discussing the Bible here. You are throwing oranges in my basket of apples.

William:Why would you argue that? Is there a coherent description about this in the Bible that you can point us to, showing clearly that you are correct?

What does your basket of apples say about how we will experience the next phase? How does the doctrine of salvation in the Bible differ from my description?[/quote]

GM: Gasping at the incredulity of it
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1081121#p1081121

[quote]Theist: I do truly think YHWH represents the first truly invisible God.

William:What gives you that understanding?

Theist: Other gods are mute idols - they always have a physical manifestation that people can look at.

William:Have you been told this … or do you have it - in your own subjective experience - that the invisible God YHWH - speaks to you?

Because, if it is the former, then YHWH is a “mute, invisible god” who ‘speaks’ to you through others. If those others report to you that they have seen the invisible, then they are reporting that YHWH is not truly an invisible God.

If it is the latter, then how do you ascertain that the invisible voice of YHWH is the actual voice of the “first truly invisible God”?[/quote]

William: Ah yes…as I commented to Joey yesterday -

[quote]William: Ones “cowardly button pushing ‘invisible’ tormentor” [isn’t really invisible if one can hear him] is besides the point given the testimony of one Eleanor Longden who tells it at the end of her talk - how she tamed the beast through an alliance…which worked out well in her favor.
Hearing voices, therefore, does not amount to a great argument for “the brain did it” apologists.[/quote]

Which of course, is a change from when I wrote “the invisible voice of YHWH”, as a voice heard is a visible voice…

GM: Appreciating
How to Bruise a Ghost

William: Appreciating How to Bruise a Ghost = 344
Incidentally - today’s number…and page number selected…
“Now that nut is cracked, what next?” = 344
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1075987#p1075987

GM:
https://www.sciencealert.com/physics-breakthrough-as-ai-successfully-controls-plasma-in-nuclear-fusion-experiment?fbclid=IwAR2AoeuG7xaYMAHM0iYNEGZHgPHOvqtBVN72PivPNQ9CMWQBjxYtubUUPSo

[quote]Physics Breakthrough as AI Successfully Controls Plasma in Nuclear Fusion Experiment:
After its training window, the AI moved to the next level – applying in the real world what it had learned in the simulator.[/quote]

GM:https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1087649#p1087649

[quote][Replying to Diogenes in post #245]

Whoa ! Steady on with the placement of the cart here Diogenes.

A brain soaked in Consciousness is one thing, but follyish to then assume from that, that trauma and drugs “affect our consciousness” when clearly what is being affected is the brain.
It is the brain which is affected and consciousness is wide awake along for the ride.

“Physical things” are just how Human Brains “see” things, and Human Brains don’t just look like this;

But more to the actual point, they look like this;

Since Humans and Drugs converged, wherever one is on the Face of the Planet, one has astoundingly similar experiences and those experiences have to do with why theistic beliefs manifested in the early epoch of Human Development…because Human consciousnesses under the influence of drugs which reduced the brains capacity to control ‘what one sees’ what one see’s is done so in the most coherently vividly lucid manner which bypasses any damaged circuitry of the whole brain. Human Brain-Consciousness is undamaged and thus experiences everything in living colour and what is experienced is reported and added to the list of evidence re 'Things of The Mind.

[=276]
Human Brain-Consciousness
Redefinition of the human being
All things created are of the mind
All spun from the same Yarn
Conformal Cyclic Cosmology

The focus on the Brain needs to be of secondary importance to the focus on the Consciousness using the brain, otherwise it is 'brain before consciousness/cart before horse follysee…[/quote]

GM: https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1083062#p1083062

[quote][Replying to Athetotheist in post #1]

I think the story itself is fundamentally flawed and in order for it to have been made real, the incidences re prophecy should have all occurred before the advent of the Industrial epoch.

Since it did not [in any obvious way] eventuate, it is highly unlikely to do so because such an event would now be understood - not only in relation to the Industrial epoch, but even more so, in relation to the Technological epoch.

Since the rapid human advancement in knowledge of our universe, such an event cannot be seen as some type of finishing stages of warfare between mythological theist-based characters superimposing themselves into human affairs [mostly via fiction] since so much is known about related subjects such as the possibility of Extraterrestrials and the advancement of understanding the idea of Simulated Reality Experiences through human technology…those two alone cancel out any possible biblical incarnation of The Second Coming from actually happening, as woke folk add it up and declare the event as most likely a mix of both extraterrestrial intervention and holograms.

Any declaration made by the beings about their “GOD” - status, would therefore be quite intelligently questionable.

This is not to say that such a thing couldn’t still be done. But why would it be done? To sort out the woke folk from the gullible lead?

Why not simply stay in the background and watch how humanity handles itself?

“For the sake of the elect of GOD?”

Why would the EoG care for their own safety that they would pray “Enough! Sweet Jesus return!”?

And since when have the innocents being spared the pain and horror wrought on them by the way those who have the power to do so, have done so - with not one GOD-being intervening already to cease those atrocities?

Perhaps the atheist might declare “See! GOD is Dead!”, based upon such evidence. Perhaps they do so because the alternative [Extraterrestrials mostly letting things unfold as they are without obvious interference] is too much to bear?

Morality based ideals are the stuff of quagmires…as PK has oft enough pointed out…

We no longer know what the future might bring, even using science based guesses. What we are waking up to, is that we also know that guessing using religious mythology is not science.

Truth is, we never did know what the future might bring, which is why so many of those guesses were fundamentally incorrect.

We best accept that we will either work it all out for ourselves, or we will die [as a species] not trying…

This is known and accepted by those who are using their lives in order to at least try and preserve the human specie, that it may one day fly more willfully among the stars.

Biologic answers are on the way out, while machine answers come marching in…[/quote]

GM: Harmony
Close
Discussing the data

William: Discussing the data Harmony Close = 331
…and the way forward, eyes wide open = 331

GM: Sacral chakra [thought to govern how you experience sexuality, creative expression, emotions, and more]
Once Upon a Time
Puerility [juvenile. Childish. Silly]
Central to The Message
Down through the ages - dark in the gloom Many convinced it will all end in doom The Galactic Garden is forever in bloom

William: Down through the ages - dark in the gloom Many convinced it will all end in doom The Galactic Garden is forever in bloom Central to The Message = 1260
[One Two Six Zero = 208]
[208]
The Purple Heart medal
Above most pay grades
Imaginative Realities
Human Accomplishment
Gods of Human Creation
Leaders and Followers
Personal Boundaries
Theist mischief making
We Groove Together
Healing the child within
The Explanatory Gap
Right place, right time

GM: Unite humanity with a living new language One Day
Dream Cake
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1080964#p1080964

[quote][Replying to TRANSPONDER in post #87]

[quote]Rather, he can be either, depending upon personal refection. If one thinks YVHV is a demon, one will eventually encounter that aspect one believes YVHV to being.

Biblically speaking, this seems to run through the script.

Generally speaking, the branch of theism known as Gnosticism regards YVHV as the demiurge…a false creator-God who has deceived the world and suppressed humankind into servitude…so - in that sense Gnosticism regards YVHV more the ‘demon’ entity than a true representation of GOD.[/quote]

Yes. So again I say re YHVH - maybe the Character is imaginary, maybe not. I have seen no particular evidence either way and therefore answer questions to do with YHWH, along those lines.

Indeed, if the stories of YHWH were fictional - or loosely based upon an actual person - possible questions and answers can still be given, conclusions drawn and opinions offered.[/quote]

GM: Without
Existence
Time To Go

William: Time To Go Without Existence = 324
[324]
Sharing is part of that process
So the ends meet the river’s son
Panpsychist Science Can Be Fun Too
Once Upon a Time “Lordy! Do I Have To?”
Time To Go Without Existence
Pattern Recognition System
Illuminate Imaginative Realities
Exhibit your innermost core
The Atheist Infiltration Squad

GM: Here-and-now
Be it a “God” or a “Devil”.
Integrating Integrity
What Is Normal

William: What Is Normal Here-and-now Be it a “God” or a “Devil”. Integrating Integrity = 660
[Six Six Zero = 168]
[168]
Giving our best
Atheism and Theism
Read/Book/Story
James (WingMakers)
Confirmation bias
False Accusations
Ozone therapy
Faster Than Light
Even The Shadows

GM: Shuffle List
As one does from time to time…

William: As one does from time to time…Shuffle List = 415
[415]
What Are Your Thoughts On The Subject?
July Nineteen Fifty Two Washington DC
Love & Respect Musing On The Mother Act III

GM: “Zero” does not actually represent “nothing” because “nothing” does not exist and so cannot be represented.

04:59 [Healing the child within
We Groove Together
Theist mischief making
Personal Boundaries
The Purple Heart medal
Imaginative Realities
Right place, right time
Human Accomplishment
Above most pay grades
Leaders and Followers
The Explanatory Gap
Gods of Human Creation]

NDEs and visions of Jesus.

William: From the perspective of Simulation Theory;
Jesus can be seen by the NDEer however the experiencer expects to see Jesus as he/she interacts with the algorithm.

Individuals having such an experience can do so simultaneously [if their NDEs happened at the same time] because the algorithm responds to each individual separately.

That would explain otherwise apparent contradictions.

Atheist: You’ll have to clarify; it sounded as though you were implying that conditions at a particular time would make for Jesus looking the same, though what that would be is not made clear, nor that this appears to contradict the idea that the Jesus they see is based on their expectations, which I’d assume would depend on what religious pictures they’d seen.

This apparently selective ‘algorithm’ produces a Jesus people at the same time both see. Which implies that it should look the same.

But clearly that isn’t what you say, which is that people at the same time have different Jesuses appear, which you’d expect to happen if there was no ‘algorithm’ and they were just imagining their own Jesus without any cosmic help. So this neither explains nor clarifies nor amounts to anything other than a claim of a cosmic algorithm that doesn’t do anything useful or needful and thus there isn’t the slightest evidence for it.

William: Atheists start threads about subjects *they have done very little research and ask questions which show *that to be the case.
Also in this case, the atheist shows that there has been little effort made in actually reading what I wrote

[under the breath words]

030922 [Blunt the edge off that particular blade…]

SCLx9+ select last LE per shuffle

Preamble
Brow Chakra - Endemic [regularly found among particular people or in a certain area.] - Throwing Down The Gauntlet - Calculate the English language - Smarter - Enjoy Progress - The Brain Is Trained To recognize Patterns - For whom the bell tolls For to gather the souls The numbers in darkness are glowing - Information Field

AP= The wheel of time Lodestones
[The wheel of time Lodestones=282]

[282]
[The Fathers ‘House - Mansions’
As we shall speak to differ also
The Power Of…Yes, I Hear You
This Should Be Interesting
Just Be…All Else Will Follow
The wheel of time Lodestones
Aligning With Act the giddy goat]

Lodestone - a person or thing that is the focus of attention or attraction. a naturally magnetized mineral; magnetite.
a naturally magnetized piece of the mineral magnetite. They are naturally occurring magnets, which can attract iron. The property of magnetism was first discovered in antiquity through lodestones.

RSP = SCLx4 Page: 342

06:49 [ Sensing A Life Mission]

Page: 342
GM: Core value
The Eigengrau Mind Screen
It is neither good nor evil

William: Core value The Eigengrau Mind Screen It is neither good nor evil = 598

I am reminded of a post I made yesterday;

[quote]Evil thoughts?

Theist: Is it evil, or wrong, for someone to fantasize about molesting children if he never acts on it?

William: Given what we understand of DNA et al - things which were once socially accepted - taken for granted - done without guilt - which are then considered to be evil by a more modern society which has connected the dots and discovered therein that the act of abusing children has social consequences primarily in the negative - this works against the society advancing and is thus seen as a threat which requires dealing to.

Thinking about [fantasize about] molesting children may be a throwback connection to those former actions we can inherit but if they are not recognized as such and dealt with accordingly, the chances one will eventually be dissatisfied with mere fantasy and proceed to actualizing will significantly increase and the results will not be easy to deal with for either the victim nor the victimizer.

One may not be able to stop the birds flying overhead, but one is able to stop them nesting in ones hair.[/quote]

William: [Five Nine Eight=133]
[133]
Preparation
Eternal Loop
Simulation
Construct
Mysteries
Everything
Don’t give up
Future Self
Aligning With
Breaking bad habits
Turbulent
Productive
Source Heart

GM: Contradiction feeds the fires of discontentment.
Thoughts Are Products Of…
Pseudepigraphical
The Electroweak Era
Encouraging
The Science of Spirituality

William: The Electroweak Era Encouraging The Science of Spirituality = 580
Work With Me Through Device Syncretism Eyes Wide Open = 580

This reminds me of the idea of consciousness first engaging with the simulation - being a being within the simulation is engaging with the science of spirituality in that one becoming aware of self is the ‘spiritual’ aspect in relation to the science re ‘what is being experienced’.

GM: What things are unrelated?
Personal Participation With The One
Chaos Really Is Illusion

William: What things are unrelated? Chaos Really Is Illusion - Personal Participation With The One = 889
[Eight Eight Nine = 140]

Yes - before The One became The Many - all The One could interact with - was The Self of The One.
The One did not ‘see’ chaos therein, and proceeded to get creative within the creation.

[140]
Fizzle Out
Personal Genie
Interesting
A Perfect Event
Clairvoyant
Wasting time
Lift Our Gaze
Warm Presence
Keep it simple
Extravaganza
Prometheus
Chamber 4 painting
Double Standard
Christmas Day
Mythology

GM: https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1089771#p1089771

[quote][quote=JoeyKnothead post_id=1089763 time=1661376677 user_id=3753]

As an atheist, I’m not above referring to science in support of various claims I, or others, may make. [/quote]

I was being specific to statements of opinion, rather than claims.
For example, a common argument from atheists that there cannot be a Creator-GOD because “Evolution” when it is clear that the theory of evolution offers no evidence that we do not exist within a creation.
Stuff like that.

On the surface this sounds logical.
However, on the belief that we exist within a creation = “Therefore a Creator-GOD” there has been no science done which provides any of us with the right to premise. [“Therefore a Creator-GOD”]
Thus, promoting beliefs in ideas of Creator-GODs is cart before the horse stuff.
However, if one proceeds in a horse before the cart manner, the focus is on the idea that we exist within a creation, we can then look for evidence within the reality experience we call 'The Universe" and see what can be found therein to support the notion that the reality experience is a creation.

Thanks for saying so. We share in the intrigue.
For me, the notion certainly appears to be true re the evidence - even through the Message Generating Process under development - [Today’s GM] is certainly understandable enough and deals with this subject in more detail.

As I understand it, IF there is a “Cosmic Mind” involved with the creation of our Universe, scientists will eventually [naturally] discover this just by continuing to do science.
In the meantime I do my own science, and am satisfied with the results so far.
Going off of the readership stats so far, there appears to be a consistent reader-interest where I post the GMs - here, and in other internet forums…

My position is that - in the last 24 hours - I have decided that am done with interacting with atheists and being distracted by their statements of opinion re the Question of GOD…except for the exception of JK because you have consistently shown a willingness to remain open minded about the idea of a “Cosmic Mind” and it is undeniable that such a Mind - if it truly exists - could be referred to as a "GOD’.
In all my years of interacting with atheists, I have never had the pleasure and - like I say - After years of subjection to atheist opinions, I have had enough of it.

What will you do if/when science discovers that we actually do exist within a creation?

That is an irrelevant opinion to me, because - as you know - I am not a Theist or an Atheist because I see no logic in having an opinion on GOD until it can be established that we exist within a creation.

The closest I come to that, is with the notion that there MAY be a “Cosmic Mind” and if such can be identified in ANY religious script, I am open [of mind] to investigating that.

Otherwise - since I am not advocating folk need to do that, it is not an issue I have to answer to.

Thanks for you feedback John.[/quote]

GM: “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose”
Assigned
The Bridge of Condemnation

William: The story of Jean Nouer begins…{SOURCE}

GM: https://www.dreamviews.com/beyond-dreaming/165178-sleep-paralysis-entity.html#post2246390

[quote]William: I have had similar experience re hypnogogic state …

Hearing footfalls on wooden floor {I was sleeping in a bunk in a building and was the only occupant at the time]
The footfalls stop outside my door - which was open and then I hear a deep laugh.
I snapped out of it [awoke] and immediately jumped out of bed and went to the doorway - no one was there [of course]

Some time later - months or even a year of two - I was at home in bed with my wife when I awoke to the same laugh and looking up I saw the entity at the end of the bed.

My reaction was layered - It was as if my body wanted to climb the walls looking to escape but my mind was clear and focused and I was aware that this part of me was way less afraid. I had the feeling that the entity was pure evil.

However, while I was directing my anger at the entity, he moved toward my side of the bed - his arms were crossed over his chest area - and as he got closer [he seemed to float rather than walk] he extended his arm out in the process of going to touch me.

We were looking each other in the eye - and it was at this moment that I somehow just knew that the entity loved me more than I had ever felt anyone love me - and knew me better than I knew myself and the love was purely unconditional

As with all my hypnogogic experiences, these began with the feeling of being forcibly held down - and when the entity began to reach his arm out to touch me, my anger assisted me in breaking the hold and I sat up and put my face directly in front of his and demanded he leave - and at that moment, I awoke and the entity was gone [or more likely - I could no longer see him.]

The whole incident took less than a minute.

The very next night, I [again in hypnogogic state] felt my wrists being taken hold of by a pair of invisible hands and I was lifted from a prone position to an upright one and when upright, I felt my arms being pushed over my chest in the same manner I had observed the entities arms crossed over his chest, the night before.

Once my arms were crossed, I felt the invisible hands let go of my wrists and it was then that I realized I was not in my body - this was my first conscious OOBE. It felt wonderful…[/quote]

GM: Ship Shape
The Realist:
Epigenetic Memories
Interesting
Earth teachers (non-physical) prepare the species for acceptance of the Grand Portal
Recommendable
The simplest explanations for why we are here and what we are doing
You Are Watched Over
Stroke of Luck
Acceptance
About face
Jehovah

William: As the evidence keeps coming, there is little one can do but accept. :slight_smile:

About face Jehovah Acceptance = 214
[214]
Reinhard Heydrich’s death
Nazi Space Program Agenda
The Undiscovered Self
About face Jehovah Acceptance
Independent from what?
‘Developing a thick skin’
Conspiracy theory
If In Doubt Let It Sit
Monkey See Monkey Do
When things fall apart
Ancient Grey Entity

GM: F4
Indestructible

William: [quote]We may shift our focus of attention, but our Primary Focus remains Focus 1. This means that it takes a bit of effort to temporarily shift our focus of awareness to other focuses, like F2 or F3 (or F4 if you are really ambitious!). After physical death our Primary Focus will switch to F3 that that will be our ‘home focus’ while we go through the transition phase which will eventually allow us to make the permanent switch to F4. At this point, F4 will become our Primary Focus once again and the cycle is complete.[/quote]

GM: Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
“On the off-chance A Pragmatic Realization Precipitated In Ones Mind”
We’ve been an island of our own - we’ve been a cosmic rolling stone Now’s the time to spread our wings - and fly!
Keep An Eye Out for Ones Neighbours
I think it was an ambush or surprise attack
An Opportunity To Commune

William: Got it. The Visitation - The Ancient Grey Entity - The “Ambush” and through that experience - The Communion…
“I think it was an ambush or surprise attack” = An Opportunity To Commune = 759
Although there are opposite sides to spectra, all elements combined form a whole = 759

GM: Interpretation/Feel
Ingenuity
As Above So Below
Conspiracy Emotions.

William: Conspiracy Emotions. As Above So Below Ingenuity Interpretation/Feel = 725
[725]
Interacting with a simulation of the world which is created by your brain
We know not what we are because what we think we are gets in the way of it all
We should know already by now that Warfare isn’t the way to go about it

GM: The Way of the Bodhisattva
To bring what one is not conscious of, into one’s conscious awareness
Happiness
Somewhere
Go
The Played Piece
Face To Face
One Free Miracle
07:32

{Intelligent Directions
Loops can be open or closed.
Searching for the truth
It Would Be Rude Not to
Secular Science Projects
Elementary Conclusion
Instant Manifestation
The Human Instrument
Go Within and Find That Place
Central intelligence agency ]

Replying to Eddie Ramos in post #44[]

So I wanted to know what exactly dividing was, and looked into other Bible translations

“correctly handles the word of truth”

“rightly handling the word of truth.”

“handling the word of truth with precision”

Interestingly, “exactly dividing” is written as “handling” - an activity.

One is active with things.

It is true that the Earth orbits around the Sun.
If I once thought it true that the Sun orbited the Earth, and was given new information that showed me that the truth was, “The Earth orbits the Sun” and in exactly dividing [handling] that information I examined the new evidence and therein found it to be truthful, I would then be required to let go the old notion I had once believed to be true, and adopt the new.

That would be an example of exactly dividing.

Indeed, that is the task of science.

In the case of “Gods Word” - if I am taught that Gods Word is “The Bible” and at some point am shown evidence supporting the notion that “Gods Word” wasn’t referring to the Bible alone, but to every truth about all things/matters [like the Sun and Earth existing together and the relationship of that togetherness…how the relationship operates/functions] then I would be required to let go of the old notion I had once believed to be true, and adopt the new.

Agreed?

If someone claimed it to be true that the Bible is “a book like no other because it came from the mouth of God.”

I could examine [exactly dividing] that opinion and see what truth - if any - could be found.

If someone tells me that “God wrote the Bible to cause confusion to the natural minded man who picks up this book and thinks he can logically understand all the truth it contains”, I could examine [exactly dividing] that opinion and see what truth - if any - could be found.

I could literally do this with all things, not limited to any book or any opinion anyone has about any book, movie, statement, song, food, planet, star… all stuff like that.

050922 [ All publicity is good publicity]

SCLx9 + select last LE per shuffle
Matter and psyche are one and the same. - https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1085763#p1085763 - Six Heart Virtues - Ah…The Limitation Of Language… - https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1085450#p1085450 - Most folk need moderating. - Group Dynamics - Of this Message Generating Process. Induce Research into the Phenomenology of the Self - July Nineteen Fifty Two Washington DC - Human Drama

AP= Algorithms are not perfect Connections
[Algorithms are not perfect Connections = 399]

[399]
[“If you say so…” No. Even if I did not say so.
We must investigate ideas of good and evil
Connor partially loses two fingers
Algorithms are not perfect Connections
William’s song “I can laugh along with you”
There’s someone, rainbow, alternate tune]

RSP = SCLx4 Page 351+P&P

07:29 [Vigilant What Is Found Here Always ]
Page 351+P&P
GM: “Residue
Ness
The Cherubim
Vibration”

William: Residue Ness The Cherubim Vibration = 360

[360]
A projection of one’s subconscious
Placing aside the childish not the childlike
Residue Ness The Cherubim Vibration
Where are we getting our news from?
The relevant scientific community
The Entity I Am - The Entity You Are

GM: I Know William
Unsuccessful attempt to find something
Contact
The Object
Necromancy
What Is The Point?

William: Indeed. Yet if I had not created that path I would not have discovered this or developed it to be a useful device in which to communicate…“If I talk to the ‘dead’, they must all be living…” Makes sense…now what is it they have to say…is being said.

GM: Presumed outcome
Release shame

Replying to theophile in post #59[quote][]

[quote]That is incorrect. Sin and doing good both follow the same extraordinary logic. See Romans 5 where Paul explains this. Verses 18-19 where it gets encapsulated:

“Just as one trespass resulted in condemnation for all people, so also one righteous act resulted in justification and life for all people. For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.”

You are misusing the concept of original sin.[/quote]

On the subject of robots doing good works through being programmed to do so, it can be said that the programmer is the one responsible for the good works of the robots.

The same would apply the other way around.

Post#55 makes the claim that animals engage with acts of evil…I do not see this as being the case.

It is unclear to me that if we follow preset routines / rules with predetermined outcomes, why you would suggest that any good done by such a programmed being would be “coincidence and nothing more”, and “insufficient to achieve any sort of ultimate good.”

What is this supposed “ultimate state of good”?

You wrote;

What if in fact both this supposed “element of chaos and unpredictability” and the “knowledge of good and evil” were simply misinterpreted information about ourselves and the environment we currently exist within?

This would not change what Paul had to say about sin and righteousness other than in the way we look at things.

One story [the garden] was created which tried to “explain” our human predicament, and further on, another story was created in order to change the way in which we had been lead to believe in the “explanation” of our human predicament.

In that, there was no ‘sin’ by one human [Adam] against any God, which condemned all humans, in the first place and that is why it is equally easy to ‘forgive humanity’ through the act of one man’s ‘non-sin’, that the story might have the effect of changing the path of humanity from one based in the destructive wretchedness guilt induces, to a more productive path which forgiveness induces.[/quote]

GM: The Return of Christ
F3

William: Frank Kepple Resource

[quote]Now, if you shift your focus of attention to Focus 3 of consciousness, please understand that you are still not in a separate place. You are still within your own Consciousness Continuum, but Focus 3 is an area of common consensus reality, so things are very much like the physical, indeed even more physical than the physical if you know what I mean; like the physical on steroids! As it is a common consensus reality (like F1), it means that you can perceive and interact with everyone else and they with you, just as in the physical.
This is where people go when they ‘die’, i.e. make the Primary Focus switch from F1 to F3.
F3 is also known as the Transition Area, as it is where we all go in order to begin the process of adjusting back to subjective reality once again and to prepare for our eventual Primary Focus switch back to F4. This is the ultimate purpose of Focus 3. How long this process takes to complete will vary from individual to individual and everyone progresses at their own pace. Some people can take hundreds or even thousands of years, in our terms. There’s no rush!
[/quote]

GM: Redefinition
Living
Magicians
Questions
Who Am I

William: Who Am I Living Magicians Redefinition Questions = 485
The Smokescreen called “scientifically unrespectable” = 485

GM: All Things Are In Order
Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Motivating
Do A=1
The Great I Am
Wakey Wakey

William:
[237]
The Visitation Event
Quantum Entanglement
Wakey Wakey The Great I Am
Superior Credibility
There is good out there
Where is the devil today?

GM: https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1073548#p1073548

Replying to Difflugia in post #83[quote][]

If attitude and personality are ‘things’ - then ‘things’ are not always physical.

The belief re that is generally that the mind exists within the brain.

I think you mean brain? What’s God’s brain made of?

I think that if we went fishing we might find that there are varied interpretations as to what is meant by “God is the always the same”.

Immutability = not capable of or susceptible to change.

That would rule out omnipotence - unless being omniscient means that a creator-God could give Itself the illusion of not being that Immutable Entity by constructing some type of reality experience in which It could hide from the true unchangeable nature of Itself…

A universe such as this one, could conceivably provide that.

The evidence is interpreted to be showing non-determinism. In that, the evidence can also be interpreted to be be showing determinism.

At what level does the future become knowable to us?

Appearances and human interpretation. Obviously none of these things you mention, prevent scientists from doing science.

Perhaps the idea of the universe being non-deterministic is a purely fanciful one, based upon humans being [apparently] unable to accurately predict very well.
However, they are able to predict that the [current] universe will end one day - way into the future.
If that is true, then we have a clear indication that the universe is deterministic, even that it appears not to be.

Why would there even be stars and galaxies? Isn’t that pretty much a rinse and repeat cycle. Not exactly like the prior universe, but pretty much the same thing.[/quote]

GM: Difficult emotions
https://forum.philosophynow.org/viewtopic.php?p=563888#p563888

William: FTL:

[quote][quote=promethean75 post_id=563876 time=1647195340 user_id=16524]
Now slow down for a minute. That’s not how it ordinarily works. Usually Christians will kill the serial killer twice. First, by breaking the fifth commandment and seeking the death penalty… which is pretty clever because they rig the execution so that the actual executioner isn’t known… not even to himself. This way they won’t technically be held guilty by god for breaking the commandment and killin a nigga (and you thought god couldn’t be duped). Next, they send the serial killer to god, who then sends em to hell for eternity so he can sit and think about why he thought he could kill, which will lead absolutely nowhere because try as he might, he can no sooner convince himself now that he shouldn’t have killed than he could convince himself then that he shouldn’t have killed. It’s tragically comical. You won’t find a bigger sadist than god; the ultimate serial killer.
[/quote]

While there is truth to in your assessment here - something I also came to the conclusion of - if one doesn’t factor in that the Christian idea of God is a false image of a Real Entity [I call 'It" the Cosmic Mind, but I have other names for it too.] then one loses the opportunity to do connect and converse…

What this allows me to achieve, is to connect with that Mind despite the false image Christianity [and religion in general] have superimposed upon it. This also insures that religion in general has no say in my communing with said Mind. Well they might try and have a say, but that is irrelevant and so does not work in their preventative measures re that.

Win/win re The Mind and Me.

:)[/quote]

GM: All systems go
Freedom
What Are The Chances
Standstill Contemplate

William: Like unto this;

[quote][quote=oldbadger post_id=1090679 time=1662280629 user_id=8918]

Hi… your sentence, above, pushes me to ask:-
Are you an agnostic? I presume that an agnostic can be neither theist nor atheist.
[/quote]

No, I am not - as agnosticism is derived from the question of GOD and belongs within the conflict between theist and non theist/theism and atheism.

I am more like someone who - on my journey - came across two gigantic quarrelling entities speaking jibber-jabber and after working out each one wanted me to join with them in their jibber-jabber, learned their language and from that, understood.
When I told them that the question of GOD was cart-before-horse, so I couldn’t accept either of their arguments, they told me that I could not pass until I made the choice.

So here I am sitting meditating in the tussocks nearby, working on how to get around them.[/quote]

GM: Adaptive Actions
Gardeners
The United Nations
Solar System
Tenacious [tending to keep a firm hold of something; clinging or adhering closely. not readily relinquishing a position, principle, or course of action; determined. persisting in existence; not easily dispelled.]
Determined
Without and Within
All Information Is Channelled.
“I am an atheist in relation to anyone’s interpretation of characterizations of any gods.”
Always Extraterrestrial

William: “I am an atheist in relation to anyone’s interpretation of characterizations of any gods.” Always Extraterrestrial = 1160
[One One Six Zero = 184]
[184]
Down Your Way
The neutral zone
The path of awakening
Rest When Weary
Necromancy Sound
Interpretation
Conscious Agents
You Are All Loveable…
Feel Your Feelings

GM: Separate Selfishness Shining
Ripple Effect
Ancient Grey Entity
The Things You Do…
Perhaps we can deconstruct some of these pernicious views.
Connect
Journey
Communication is key

William: Journey Communication is key Connect = 401
[401]
The Subject of Unidentified Flying Objects
The Development of Group Hallucination
Journey Communication is key Connect
Invention is using things discovered.
The Seventh Archetype of First Source.

GM: http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288472

[quote][QUOTE=Navigator;10459927]I decided to create this thread in relation to my experiences using Ideomotor – principally the ‘Ouija effect’ which involves the use of a flat surface with symbols on it and a pointing device which used together create opportunity for communication between the conscious self and the subconscious aspect of the individual.

The word ‘Ouija’ itself comes from a marketing strategy and is associated with the most common type of ‘message board’ and sold mainly as a toy.

My understanding of ideomotor is that it involves the unconscious hand movements of the individual(s), which – in relation to the message board and pointing device (which the hand(s) rest on) produce a form of communication which is attributed to either some external agency, (common belief is that the hand movements are controlled by ‘dead souls’, or ‘dark energy entities and spirits’) or (slightly less commonly,) that it is an internal agency, namely the ‘unconscious’ or ‘subconscious’ of the individual.

My own approach in initially using such device was on the assumption I was communicating with ‘the dead’ and through continued use over many months this understanding changed as I was lead to understand that I was communicating with an intelligent aspect of my self to which I had previously been totally ignorant about.

It was actually this other aspect of my self which ‘broke the news’ to me regarding this.

Importantly, opinions I have read up on regarding the ‘unconscious’ or ‘subconscious’ do not report these things to being conscious or intelligent. They are merely aspects of a person’s consciousness which are working internally and quietly in the background as part of the overall necessity of human function and ability.
[/QUOTE]

[/quote]

GM: “You can teach me when I’m Needing You can reach for me when I’m bleeding Touch me where I need it most - you are the Ghost - in the Machine”
Aligning
Self-help

William: “You can teach me when I’m Needing You can reach for me when I’m bleeding Touch me where I need it most - you are the Ghost - in the Machine” Aligning Self-help = 1294
One Two Nine Four = 194

[194]
Watch Your Step
The desert of the real
The Short Straw
Accidents will happen.
Divine intuition
Collective Dynamics
One Five Four Two
The Symbol of Love
The Mother is Love
Never a dull moment

08:17
[ The Confusion of War
Unclog your chakras
Less dense than water
Encouraging Indication
A mixture of awe and dread
The Science of the Soul
That ship is sinking
Universal Objective
The deserved second place
Insidious Clumsy
GOD is not an elitist.
The Inception Point]

040922 [This is indicative of actual justice]

SCLx13 + select last LE per shuffle

Preamble
According to Complex Jesus - Remote Viewing - Pertinent to cosmology and cosmogony - Blind Luck - The Double Slit Experiment - Think With The Heart Feel With The Mind - Invisible Bridge Manifestation Sleeping Dragon Realities Merge Interoperate [the setup of ad hoc components and methods to make two or more systems work together as a combined system with some partial functionality during a certain time, possibly requiring human supervision to perform necessary adjustments and corrections] - Good on you mate - No Risk - Zeitgeist - [the defining spirit or mood of a particular period of history as shown by the ideas and beliefs of the time.] - Virtuous - I think it was an ambush or surprise attack - In The Family Of Deep Impact Event Called To Order

AP= [http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13772859&postcount=198 It is what it is = 1010]

[1010]
[One Zero One Zero=]
[196]
Something Like That
God’s Love Direction
Mapping Wholeness
Dungeons and Dragons
Superposition
Befriending the shadow
Source Intelligence
Fear of the Unknown
Astral Projection

RSP = SCLx3 Page 346

07:48 [ Beings posted to planet]

GM:Memes
Commendably Recommendable

William: We help one another. :slight_smile:

GM: Exact Science In The Light Of The Truth
Such a Mind can prove its existence to the individual
Yes We Can
Don’t give up
Lots More
Even
Meditate/Think
Have A Look At The Map
Under the breath words
Our Neutral Ground
We’ve been an island of our own - we’ve been a cosmic rolling stone Now’s the time to spread our wings - and fly!
https://www.physics.princeton.edu/ph115/LQ.pdf

William: FRL;

[quote]The Last Question
By Isaac Asimov
This is by far my favorite story of all those I have written.
After all, I undertook to tell several trillion years of human history in the space of a short
story and I leave it to you as to how well I succeeded. I also undertook another task, but I
won’t tell you what that was lest l spoil the story for you.
It is a curious fact that innumerable readers have asked me if I wrote this story. They
seem never to remember the title of the story or (for sure) the author, except for the vague
thought it might be me. But, of course, they never forget the story itself especially the
ending. The idea seems to drown out everything – and I’m satisfied that it should. [/quote]

GM: Part of the ‘waiting’ is developing skills and this involves demonstrating aggression and willingness to fight, rather than procrastinating or expecting the food to be delivered rather than going and finding it for ones self.
Sovereign Integral Perspective
Foundation
Atheism cannot be defined through defining “atheists”
Another
“The waters of the deep”
Waking

William: Another “The waters of the deep” Waking = 349
[349]
“A fire-breathing dragon lives in my garage”
Howled at by the Hounds of Judgement
It can be crazy and true at the same time
My alarm bells are ringing right now.
Joke/Humour “Anti theism Equals “And?””
[William floats back into The Shadows…]
Stepping out of the construct
Another “The waters of the deep” Waking
Our neutral ground - Look closer

GM: Sounds Like
We All Like To Play Games
Stop. Listen. Observe. Wonder.
Good and evil’ co-exist without either being dominant
Species
Hellish
June Nineteen Forty Seven
What Are Your Thoughts On The Subject

William:

William: I don’t have any particular thoughts on the subject. The lights could be a number of things, not necessarily ET related. There does seem to be intelligence associated with said lights…

GM: Sacral chakra
Forgiveness
The Next Level
Moon

Replying to Diagoras in post #8[quote][]

If we observe the character of Tehom as the subconscious realm of Spirit - at some point Spirit became consciously acquainted with this realm and perhaps even approached it - personified as a terrible monster - and the engagement with its scary mysteriousness is akin to having a ‘dark night of the soul’

[quote]In an obscure night
Fevered with love’s anxiety
(O hapless, happy plight!)
I went, none seeing me
Forth from my house, where all things quiet be [SOURCE][/quote]

Through perseverance and commitment to the engagement, it slowly became apparent to Spirit that some of the things previously hidden from itself, required adressing.

Thus…Sol+Earth=forms through which to deal with those hidden things

Sol represents 'The Husband" and Earth “The Wife” and earthen forms as “The Children” - specifically human beings.

Sol seeds the Mother planet with information and the planet responds by using that information to produce forms.

Mother Earth herself has information within her…a kind of “micro-Sol” as it were…

…and given the theory that all the planets of the Sol system originally were parts of Sols wholeness which fragmented into planets and moons…one can fill in the gaps…

[quote]Being Born
Calculator
Mother Earth
[The entity consciousness which is Mother Earth - is “The Creator” of the forms from Her Belly]
The entity consciousness which is Mother Earth - is “The Creator” of the forms from Her Belly = 916
There is no need to proclaim a supernatural event to what is simply an idea put into action.= 916
[SOURCE] [/quote][/quote]

GM: In The Rabbit Hole
Apophenia [the tendency to perceive meaningful connections between unrelated things. …]
Laws Rules and Appropriates
All Choice is An Act of Judgment?
I don’t have a horse in this race.
“Ipsissimus [own very self]
Talk to The Razor”
Properly Assuming Integrity"

William: Ipsissimus Talk to The Razor = 343
[343]
Ipsissimus Talk to The Razor
Hacking through the subconscious
Essentially, we are Gaia in human form…
Precise definitions of strategies
“Off you go to your quarters”

GM: Properly Assuming Integrity - Ipsissimus Talk to The Razor" = 698
At least the Earth is real enough – never to mind the rest of the universe… = 698
Magic
It brought a tear to the eye of my heart.
Like Unto Ghidrah - many heads one beast…

William:

GM: Reach
Indeed. It happens. Deal with it. Work it.
One is not wrong

08:22

[ Mystic City Suburb
God is Consciousness
The Shared List Awesome
What is the meaning of life?
Humanities adventure
Think outside the box
Faulty conclusions
Smarter Than the Average
Central To The Vision]