Generated Messages

Hi there.

I am a newbie here having just become a member.

My focus and device for connecting with ‘higher self’ is in generating messages [GM] through a system I developed and I would like to share with any who might be interested -hereabouts in this community.

It was through the GM created today, that AQAL was mentioned and I went to the link and discovered this Message Board forum and joined.

This is the portion of said GM;

:sweat: The World Wide Web - Propitious

William: Propitious - giving or indicating a good chance of success; favourable.

:sparkling_heart: Personal Integrity - Diving deep - Simplicity - The Dizzying Heights of Intellectually Honest Conversations - AQAL

William: [The Five Elements of AQAL – Integral Life]

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Peace of Mind - T-Shirts

William: Wear The Message…front and center.

:tshirt: Let the facts speak for themselves - Hoo haha the laughing owl - End Of Act I

William: Beginning of Act II…

Two Three Zero Three Two Two = 350

I place no judgement on the results.

SCLx8+last LE per shuffle

Radical Self-Acceptance - Green Light - Attitude - The art of relationship - "Motor Man why your running, running on overdrive what lies ahead is coming ain’t no way you can step aside ain’t no way you can run and hide" - Intention - Lyricus - Deep Impact Event

SCL1 AP = "Falls"

Learn

When

Open

SCL2 AP = "The Divine"

Fifth force

In the Mind

Tabula rasa

Clearness

Heart advice

Self-Love

Knowledge

Inner child

RSP = Search SCL1 AP in SCL2 select P&P + Related line entries [re]

6:06

[What is ‘The Soul’ and is it Immortal

Went To The Devil

We Exist Infinitely

The Devil Ye Know

Convenient

Attention to Detail

Temporary]

Bridge

Falls

You’re blocking the light

[Making Steady Progress

Put That Fire Out

https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1069704#p1069704

Swords [Ace of Swords]

We have discussed

Dreamed Up By Yours Truly

Returning The Compliment

Astral Pulse

Getting Somewhere

Help

Intimation

Transactional

Examples

The Serpent

Reminding one of how it all started and the different stages one goes through.

Selfless Attitude

Intrinsicism

Nurture

The Solution

Creating Gateways Into Other Dimensions

"Peace! We are invited to the feast! Inside my heart delights at the action I must take Lest I forget the taming of the beast within lest I forget the heart that aches!"

Discovery is finding things that exist.

All is fair in love and war

Break Through to Your True Self

The Fare On The Table

Read On

Listen

Behind The Scenery

Confluent

Matrix]

William: From the link:

Again - the discussion being had here shows me that beliefs to do with the age of the Universe are secondary in relevant importance to the fact of its existence and our existence within it.

Re: the OPQ: How Crazy does Evolution Seem?

No more or less crazy than the notion of the Universe being a Holographic Experiential Reality Simulation produced and processed within the mind of The Father God - and furthermore, this idea does not go against The Script…

Intimation - an indication or hint. the action of making something known, especially in an indirect way.

Transactional - exchange or interaction between people.

Intrinsicism - the belief that value is a non-relational characteristic of an object.

Confluent - flowing together or merging.

[An individuals consciousness is more than what they are consciously aware of.

Theatre of the Mind

The Path Of Faith

Major Arcana [Moon]

Ask And It Will Be Given

Peace out!

Tests that cut to the heart

See-Through

Desire

The Deeper Self

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/international-journal-of-astrobiology/article/intelligence-as-a-planetary-scale-process/5077C784D7FAC55F96072F7A7772C5E5

Think With The Heart Feel With The Mind]

Fine Line

The Divine

To Be Sovereignty

[All at sea

It is what it is

Map Carvers

How shallow is the reach of YHWH

How is it ‘logical’ to assume ‘magic’ when magic is the very thing which proposes something coming from nothing?

HumbleDreamer

What once acted like a Wall, became a Gateway

Measurements

https://forum.philosophynow.org/viewtopic.php?p=563888#p563888

Random coincidence? I think not.

Such a Mind can prove its existence to the individual

Respect others

Noticing Synchronicity]

William: > The Moon card shows a full moon in the night’s sky, positioned between two large towers. The Moon is a symbol of intuition, dreams, and the unconscious. Its light is dim compared to the sun, and only slightly illuminates the path to higher consciousness winding between the two towers.

In the foreground is a small pool, representing the watery, subconscious mind. A small crayfish crawls out of the pool, symbolizing the early stages of consciousness unfolding. A dog and a wolf stand in the grassy field, howling at the moon, representing both the tamed and the wild aspects of our minds.

The 1st link is to a paper headed "Intelligence as a planetary scale process"

In this paper, however, we wish to broaden the view of intelligence by taking a planetary view of its appearance and effect. Here, we consider the ways in which the appearance of technological intelligence may represent a kind of planetary scale transition. In this way, it might be seen not as something which happens on a planet but to a planet.

From the 2nd link;

While there is truth to in your assessment here - something I also came to the conclusion of - if one doesn’t factor in that the Christian idea of God is a false image of a Real Entity I call the Cosmic Mind, but I have other names for it too.] then one loses the opportunity to do connect and converse…

What this allows me to achieve, is to connect with that Mind despite the false image Christianity [and religion in general] have superimposed upon it. This also insures that religion in general has no say in my communing with said Mind. Well they might try and have a say, but that is irrelevant and so does not work in their preventative measures re that.

Win/win re The Mind and Me.

Random coincidence? I think not. :slight_smile:

[Making Things Easier

The Realm of The Knowing of My Self

Lucid

Soon

I am always open to being shown any evidence which supports that Idea]

You’re blocking the light

Putting My Finger On It…

[Solving Mathematical Problems

The evidence is too strong, to believe there is no intelligent mind involved as part of the universes structure.

"The curating is done when I am taking my first baby steps and learning to say "dada" and "mama" and after uttering those sounds show - at least that I am able to do that - so the next level entry is made available to me, and I learn how to shape the sounds I can make, following codes which have been around since long before my own arrival on this planet, to what the data signifies, that is information I am interested in."

Delightful Anticipation

Stand up

Not by flinging woo at it.]

William: I understand people react through fear - and they have said such things as a result:

I just tried it (several times) but every attempt is the same message:

Don’t believe William. He is a liar

The fear is related to the idea that a mind intricately involved in the universes ongoing formation, must - by nature - be "evil". As per a [GM] quote from the mind of Sir David Attenborough;

I think the problem is that up close - no matter that the object is seen as “wonderful things produced by Creation” or “horrific in nature” these are simply terminologies based upon false assumptions to do with concepts of ‘good’ and ‘evil’ and Sir David - like so many others, cannot bring himself to understand the connection of Mind and Matter without feeling abhorrence - and so he side-steps the conscious awareness of what his probing’s into the affairs of Nature, by believing that Nature is simply an mindless accident - as this allows him the ability to accept it by his terms, rather than have to go any deeper and admit otherwise.

That is how folk protect themselves…“we are here in the house of horrors but temporarily - and thus, lets not go placing any ‘unnecessary’ connotations upon the experience…”

I wonder if Sir David could ‘love’ the planet half as much as he appears to, if not for the fact that he rejects the notion that the Planet is a living self aware purposeful intelligent creative entity…

[Something Mystical To Be In Awe Of

https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1070222#p1070222

Episteme

It is more logical that something has always existed than nothing existed before something existed

Self-help]

Provincial Thinking

To Be Sovereignty

This Is My Kind Of Fun

[See-Through

Emergent Theory

So Far Into The Past You May As Well Take A Pick And Shovel With You

https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1070902#p1070902]

William: From the 1st link:

Then the claimant should be able to show the universe was created, without invoking some entity that’s immune to the requirement of having been created itself.

Why do you think that is even a logical request to be demanding? The ‘claim’ as far as this thread subject is addressing is more a simple logical observation. Something which came into existence, cannot have logically done so from nothing.

To believe that it did, is really where the special pleading is coming from.

Episteme - is a philosophical term that refers to a principled system of understanding; scientific knowledge.

From the 2nd link:

Focused Individual

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13758402&postcount=868

Quest

The sun

Putting My Finger On It…

Nature being the very instigator

Atman

Parchment

The path to enlightenment

One Day

The Dangers of Separating Human Consciousness From Any Idea of GOD

Big

The naked truth

In Human Form

William: The link is to a GM where I end with the words:

"Essentially the message has to do with Relationship - in this case my relationship with The Mother."

The "Mother" being the Planet Earth Entity Consciousness.

[A Purpose

Self Awareness

“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”]

The Setting

This Is My Kind Of Fun

The Respect You Give

[Throat chakra

Shambala

Through the building up of the collected data to the point where it can be examined…is The Subject which is being taught, being said to be true or false…

Perpetually

Better The Devil You Know

Tell Your Story]

7:30

One Whom Ought Be Inwardly Known
To establish the skills necessary

SCLx12+last LE per shuffle

Snap Out Of It Already! - Noise From The Peanut Gallery - Eternal Watcher - This Speaks of… - Your House Work - http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13761868&postcount=918 - God’s Love Direction - Friction - Lyricus designs, transposes, and installs galactic Tributary Zones to a planetary system - The Way of the Shaman - That’ll Be The Day - Reason Together

SCL1 AP = In relation to eternity, ‘when’ is always a potential.
[~]
SCL2 AP = Telling the future
For The Purpose Of
Precognitive dreams
Intimate connection
The waters of the deep

5:54
[The Freedom Of Friendship
Sharing Your Love Without Comparison
Necessity is The Mother of Invention
Heart advice
Expression
~MoonageDaydream~
The Underlying Mechanics]
Looking For Gigs
In relation to eternity, ‘when’ is always a potential.
Preparation
[Nihilism
Vagitus
A Sense of Hope
Conspicuous
Intransigence
Bonding
Preparing for the Hunt]

William: Vagitus - a new-born baby’s first cry. the crying or screaming of any baby or small child.
Conspicuous - clearly visible. attracting notice or attention.
Intransigence - refusal to change one’s views or to agree about something.

[Training the mind
It isn’t important who is who - what is important is what comes through.]
Inappropriate Costume
Telling the future
[Nature of Angels
Known/Revealed
Light
Restrained
Unknown Symbol
Talking the talk
Author
Putting The Pieces Together
If we can remove the stigma of our situation by not judging it either ‘good’ or ‘evil’ perhaps we can learn to be happy with being human
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1067058#p1067058
A riddle wrapped up in an enigma
Attention
Who Knows What That Is Worth?]

William: From The Link:

[quote]So if you don’t know what morality is, how is it you place expectation on any being who can teach it to you, to the point you are willing to worship said being?

Even that neither of us appear to be clear or agree with what worshiping something actual means/consists of re action.

My own relationship forming with the Cosmic Mind involves setting up ways of communicating and allowing it opportunity to speak for itself.
In that, I have learned to avoid bringing into that relationship pre-conceived/learned ideals/ideas of ‘what morality is’ and do not base my expectations and personal commitment on moral issues, but on intelligent loving communion and results therein.[/quote]

[i]Joyful
Preparation
Communication Techniques

[Perpetually]
Friendship
Enjoy Progress
[It is a Product of Fragmentation
Creativity
Trust The Process
Do you believe astrology works
Recipe
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1070605#p1070605
Noetics][/i]

William: From the link;

I would suppose that there is something to astrology but I have not studied it.

In philosophy, noetics is a branch of metaphysics concerned with the study of mind as well as intellect.

[Everything
Liminal
According
Real Beauty
Emotional awareness]
Observed
Communication Techniques
Mind Body Spirit
[Act With The Situation Rather Than Against It
Densification
It Is Only Occult If It Is Hidden]

William: Liminal - relating to a transitional or initial stage of a process. occupying a position at, or on both sides of, a boundary or threshold.

[The Butterfly Effect
Science]
Influence
Enjoy Progress
Yogi
[Aeon
Throat chakra
Self-realization
Psychic powers
Is it not the quality of the message that counts, rather than the name of the entity the message comes from?
Discussion of anything to do with the ‘why’ questions of life
Beckoning
Yes, I Hear You
The fire from within]

William: Aeon - an indefinite and very long period of time.
Yogi - a person who is proficient in yoga.
Throat chakra - is the center of communication, emotion, and creativity. It affects your ability to be honest and express your thoughts. When your throat chakra is imbalanced or blocked, it can be difficult for energy to flow in the area.
Psychic powers - strange mental powers and abilities (such as the ability to predict the future, to know what other people are thinking, or to receive messages from dead people)

[Very comfortable in your own skin]
Like I Said In Another Thread
Mind Body Spirit
We shape our opinions and morals through understanding that we are here for that reason.
[Tales From Topographic Oceans
Love - Communicate Love
Innocent Sovereign
Musing On The Mother Act I]

William: Someone mentioned Tales From Topographic Oceans just yesterday… said that the GMs reminded them of trying to make sense of the lyrics to Yes’ Tales From Topographic Oceans…

We wander out the day so long…Abandon all hope ye who enter here

[i][Appreciating You
Tell Your Story]
That Is The Equal Ground To Which Rational Communion Is Birthed
Yogi
Majestic Twelve
[Nature of Angels
When The Opportunity Presents Itself To Do So…
Universal Intelligence Communications Device
The Factor of Integrity and Alignment
Grounding
Imagination
Even As An Elemental Principle
[LINK]

William Buhlman - The Out of Body Experience 1/6

Self-Aware
Idealist
“Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.”
Pot of Gold][/i]

William: The link leads to a video about so-called OOBEs - The Spiritual Essence - non-form-based consciousness…we do not really leave our bodies so much as experience the inner universe of the Self…

[i][Unexplained Light Source]
Howdy!
We shape our opinions and morals through understanding that we are here for that reason.
Memorandum of Understanding
[Tricky
Clear
Opens eyes after having thought about it
Love Heart
On The Other Hand…
This is how The Mind works…]

[A programmed reality that is not real
In Detail
Eisegeting
The Father - in The Mother.]
Shift Focus
Majestic Twelve
Criticise With Kindness
[Given
Deeper Questions Regarding Individual Existence
To
Unity
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Filter
Things Will Run There Course
Root of evil
Individual Actions
The Human Instrument
Like mindful nests with eggs in 'em
Stuff Happens
Worthiness
No point in giving you too much to bear
Validation
The Big Question
If we Judge, we will be Judged.
Breathe In Breathe Out
The Harmless Enough Agenda Crowd
I AM WE ARE][/i]

William: Eisegeting place meaning on a text which is not originally or inherently present in the text …

[quote]The right star system (including organics and potentially habitable planets)
Reproductive molecules (e.g. RNA)
Simple (prokaryotic) single-cell life
Complex (eukaryotic) single-cell life
Sexual reproduction
Multi-cell life
Tool-using animals with intelligence
A civilization advancing toward the potential for a colonization explosion (where we are now)
Colonization explosion

According to the Great Filter hypothesis, at least one of these steps—if the list were complete—must be improbable. If it is not an early step (i.e., in our past), then the implication is that the improbable step lies in our future and our prospects of reaching step 9 (interstellar colonization) are still bleak[/quote]

William: Telling the future - based upon understanding the past…but do we really understand the past…

[i][Be here now
Nature being the very instigator]
Stay
Criticise With Kindness
Awakening

[Aye…A name I call myself. :slight_smile:
Truth Without Proof Is Belief]
Ignore the Noise From The Peanut Gallery
Awakening
We succeed as a permanent specie or we fail as a temporary one
[No More
Embrace the discomfort
Leave the door open
See-Through
QueenBee
Sacral chakra
The Underlying Mechanics
The Watcher
The Shifting Models of Existence
The Angel of the Lord
Be Nice Do Nice
A projection of one’s subconscious
As You Think
Love Takes One For The Team
Although there are opposite sides to spectra, all elements combined form a whole
Raises Glass To A Toast][/i]

William: Cheers!

6:50

Toward a Science of Consciousness

Lock the door - “You can look me in the mirror , catch my eye and make me shiver , touch me where it hurts the most , right into the Ghost , in the Machine” - It is a confident walk on the even surface of sureness, without the faith - Children - IQ - Examples - Callum at the Campfire - Available - Lyricus designs, transposes, and installs galactic Tributary Zones to a planetary system - No Barriers - Things Will Run Their Course - My Kind of Fun Anyway

SCL1 AP = It has yet to be demonstrated that nature is NOT the expression of a god.

SCL2 AP = Subatomic Particles

Q: Is it possible that the infinitesimal super hot object preceding the Big Bang, didn’t in fact contain the vastness of the matter within our universe but rather, was the event in which the energy from the blast resulted in the formation of Galaxies and everything else which we call “The Universe” from the field of inert material which already existed as ‘space’?
Matter + Energy + Space = Time.

6:15

[Questions as such a Son might be permitted to ask and be graced with answers
Fearless
Batten down the hatches
The Round Stone
The Lord
Odd Radio Circles]
My Kind of Fun Anyway
It has yet to be demonstrated that nature is NOT the expression of a god.
Dilatory - slow to act. intended to cause delay.
[How Can We Know
Be Aware
We are not orphaned - we are authored
Lucifer
Shining light
The key]

[Military
Remind
One Whom Ought Be Inwardly Known]
Do It For Oneself
Subatomic Particles
Be Aware
[The Sub Hierarchy]

[The Finer Details
Sharing Data
Instant
Regarding]
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1066916#p1066916
[Life On Mars
Absolutely Perfectly Beautiful.
The Grey Area is Vast
Strength of Body
Ensures You Get To Know It]

William: “It’s a god-awful small affair…” From the link:

Through perseverance and commitment to the engagement, it slowly became apparent to Spirit that some of the things previously hidden from itself, required addressing.

Thus…Sol+Earth=forms through which to deal with those hidden things

Sol represents 'The Husband" and Earth “The Wife” and earthen forms as “The Children” - specifically human beings.

Sol seeds the Mother planet with information and the planet responds by using that information to produce forms.

Mother Earth herself has information within her…a kind of “micro-Sol” as it were…

[Strength
Especially]
Frequency
Life On Mars
Crystal clear
[Given
What The Gods See
The Crystal Clear Waters River
The
Clear
Eggs In Nests
Phenomenon
“Stop trying to feel better; instead become better at feeling”
Assigned
Communication]

[What Is Normal?
It is a path already forged, ahead of human arrival
Three-dimensional
Circle
How to get this to happen on a planetary scale is the thing…]
Giving our best
Crystal clear
It is all making sense
[Origins]

[Nothing comes from nothing - everything which can be seen to have a beginning comes from something.
Ideals
Soul Groups
Focused Individual
Adversary]
Group/Family
It is all making sense
Pyramids of Giza
[Ride Water
Telling the future
The Ancient Grey Entity
When The Dust Settles
Functional
The House of Science
Graphic Changes]

[Wakey Wakey
A Space Without A Time…
Path
I Share Your Joy!
Callum at the Campfire]
This Speaks of…
Pyramids of Giza
The Smokescreen called “scientifically unrespectable”
[Advice
God/Source/Home
The evolution of consciousness
Your Dream Team
Signs
It is neither good nor evil
Alive]

[Puzzles/Mysteries…
Point/Focus
Arms Crossed Over Chest
Opens eyes after having thought about it]
Show Your Soul
Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
[Throwing pooh
Human beings can do it the hard way or the easy way, but either way, the job will get done.
The Four Noble Truths
Play
Oneirology - the scientific study of dreams
Exciting Changes Would Develop Naturally Enough From That
Connection]

[June Nineteen Forty Seven
Conceptual Art
Shrug
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1068197#p1068197
An unending emotional-based loop hard to break away from because of stubbornly held fear-based belief systems…
The Trinity of Love
Blue Book Project]
Earth Mother
Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Communication with the Deeper Levels of Self
[The World Wide Web
Williams Songs
Eye to Eye
System of Giving Energy
Adjusted Reality
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
Milky Way Mother
Copper wire and glass beads
Evil
Presumed outcome
Save That
Wink
Clear
World Wide Web
Wide Walk Welcoming
To Warm Them up to The Truth
Plant the seed
What Is That You Are Playing With?
Fun…Work…But Fun Nonetheless]

[A Great Answer!
Sure
Conundrum
Confirmation which moves one from faith to fact
Ouija
A Life Sentence Ending in a Death Sentence
The Ghost
Positive self-talk]
A GOD in The Making
Communication With The Deeper Levels of Self
Baleful
[William’s Job
Together
Ikigai
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”]

6:45

[quote]Your GMs are not coherent.

The fact that you (or anyone else) can find meaning in them by executing some complex mental gymnastics tells us only that the human mind has a remarkable ability to find signals in the noise, even where there is only noise. Sceptics knew that already, which is why your ‘system’ is getting the response it is here.[/quote]

This is indicative of actual justice

SCLx13+last LE per shuffle

Show Your Soul - Universal Belief System - Like Unto Ghidrah - many heads one beast… Cleaning Up The Mess - How we think we will get happiness, is the middleman - Indifference - A cultural touchstone - Transparency - Little Pointers Are Signposts - Well Its A Start - Untrue - Science Can Be Fun Too - Creation -

SCL1 AP = Abrahamic Religions

SCL2 AP = Create that path and engineer a metamorphosis.

5:51

[Jung-Animus
The Individual Human Mind
Getting Over It = Getting On With It
Church Bells
The Hologram of Deception
Emotion Rides The Prow
All things come to those who wait]
Creation
~Abrahamic Religions~
God/Source/Home
[Planet Earth
WingMakers Materials
Panpsychist]

[Under question
Potential of Milieu
You are the universe
Sort It Out
A Machine For Solving Problems]
“But you will know the more you get it touch with your transcendental mind (and therefore truth) that there is no such thing as a victim. The negative benefits you more than anything else in your evolution and the evolution of all that is.”
~Create that path and engineer a metamorphosis.~
Fine-structure Constant
[Those who prove not to be interested in the evidence for gods, are those who can be ignored when they demand evidence for gods.]

William: Does that involve “complex mental gymnastics”? Is that how the Devil got his horns?

[Lyricus
The Kingdom of God on Earth in this universe
A GOD in The Making
Hearing External Voices In Your Head
GOD
~God/Source/Home~
Calling the shots
[The Judgement Algorithm
The Human Interface
Gibberish
Penny Tuppence
Those are two different things which ought not be confused.
I am all ears to any rewording for clarification
Teddy Naysayer
Near Death Experience
Enlighten you
Makes Candles Look Gathered
Foresee/Foresight
Cunning
You can teach me when I’m needing You can reach for me when I’m bleeding touch me where I need it most - you are the Ghost - in the Machine
The Divine
Heaven on Earth…
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1070902#p1070902

William: If one researches OOBEs and the like, one will find that practically everyone who ever experiences such, identify as being ‘spirit’…Being ‘born of the spirit’ is really about coming to the realization of what one truly is rather than remaining in ignorance of that.

You are a dream gone real You’ve got exactly what it takes to make an old wound heal You tied the knot - then you let it slip Now we both know what it feels like to find a place to fit
Important
Of Your Thoughts
Recipe
What once acted like a Wall, became a Gateway
Clumsy
Real
Nevertheless
Paradise
In Cell 32 I Found Love In You]

Communication with the Deeper Levels of Self
Provenance
~Calling the shots~
Like a Job Well Done
How we think we will get happiness, is the middleman
It’s a living thing
Cautiously

[The Message Generator Process
Like how a meteorite caused an extinction event
Free Choice Ends Here]
The Soul Eats Experience
~Like a Job Well Done~
That, they can be!
[The Subject
The power of silence
Do a Word Search
Science Projects
Exploring Fractal Paths
Getting Somewhere
The Brain Is Trained To recognize Patterns
All The World
From what I am seeing re the data - It shows clearly that an underlying intelligence operates quietly in the background of the Universes Structure.
Soul Carrier Memories
Dive deep
An Aladdin’s cave
Guilty
Central Intelligence Agency
Please place this on your ComList
It has yet to be demonstrated that nature is NOT the expression of a god.]

[The Neutral Zone
It is not a thing to judge, but a thing to accept without judgement
Rules
Like Unto Ghidrah - many heads one beast…
Ask…
Jesus Christ
Each Morning]
The Ruru
~That, they can be!~
Thoughts
[The Master ColdFire Trick
Good Intentions
“Humility means accepting reality with no attempt to outsmart it.”
You Are Nobodies Victim - Ever.
Truth Seekers
Shambala
Darkest-Darkness]

[William’s Commitment
Our Neutral Ground
Go slow
Precognition
Empower The Inner Empire
The Divine Darkness
In the Mind]
Understanding
~Thoughts~
Spirit
[Be Nice Do Nice
Not by flinging woo at it.]

William: Again, it appears to be a reaction based in fear - but clothed in a façade of ‘sensibility’…even with Pixels last comment there is still an insistence that the GMs are not coherent yet anyone who’s first language is English should be able to ascertain that messages are generated even that those reading, might not follow along easily with the wording.

Clearly to my understanding, the above message is focused upon this very thing - and I am dubious in regard to those who claim they cannot get the gist…I am skeptical that their claim is based in truthfulness.

Nevertheless, as was pointed out;

[quote]The Brain Is Trained To recognize Patterns
All The World
From what I am seeing re the data - It shows clearly that an underlying intelligence operates quietly in the background of the Universes Structure.[/quote]

This supposed ‘noise’ Pixel mentioned is simply that which an individual is unconscious of there being a coherency therein.
So the tendency for said individual is to indifferently scan or even ignore the data the GM offers by referring to it as ‘noise’ yet the subconscious understands the noise for what it actually is…and at least for the subconscious, the noise makes perfect enough sense.
How does the subconsciousness get the consciousness to stop hiding behind the wall of willful unconsciousness?

[Crazy
The joy of being an Independent Conscious Intelligence connected with another ICI far greater than ones self…
~Spirit~
Tug Of War
[“An addict needs shame like a man dying of thirst needs salt water.”
Stop. Listen. Observe.]

6:26

Essentially we are Gaia in human form…

SCLx10+last LE per shuffle

The Hierarchy - Wild freedom - In the Mind - If we can remove the stigma of our situation by not judging it either ‘good’ or ‘evil’ perhaps we can learn to be happy with being human - You Trust My Navigation - Be kind to yourself - Don’t Get Caught Up - If In Doubt Let It Sit - Courage - It is more logical that something has always existed than nothing existed before something existed

SCL1 AP = “Peace! We are invited to the feast! Inside my heart delights at the action I must take Lest I forget the taming of the beast within lest I forget the heart that aches!”

SCL2 AP = Self-help

7:06

[There is no need to proclaim a supernatural event to what is simply an idea put into action.
Life is a journey
Useful]
It is more logical that something has always existed than nothing existed before something existed
~Peace! We are invited to the feast! Inside my heart delights at the action I must take Lest I forget the taming of the beast within Lest I forget the heart that aches!~
Always Vigilant

The wheel weaves as the wheel wills
~Self-help~
Egregore
[The Data of Experience
Toward a Science of Consciousness]

[Bonding]
Receive
~Always Vigilant~
The Power Of Creation
[Infinitely Infinitesimal
Regimented: Left -brain Right brain Whole brain]

[Explaining
The bits will suffice.]
Free-spirit
~Egregore~
Besides
[Mother Earth Harmony ~
Loyal
Two sides of the same coin]

[Nothing comes from nothing - everything which can be seen to have a beginning comes from something.]
Close
~The Power Of Creation~
Compassion

[In The Team Of The Collective
Expression Of Appreciation of Experience
Entheogen
System of Giving Energy
The Deep and Meaningful
Working with the simulation
Many varied opinions
Deliberate and important
To Be Sure
Distracted]
Sagacious
~Besides~
Establishment
[In The Rabbit Hole]

William: Sagacious - having or showing keen mental discernment and good judgement; wise or shrewd.

[A Pragmatic Realization Precipitated In Ones Mind]
“I think therefore I am, therefore who am I?”
~Compassion~
Yes - I Hear You
[People Judge People]

[An axe to grind
A Real Beauty
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1065529#p1065529 ]
Condescending Ideas About Imagination
~Establishment~
Inclinations
[Actions speak louder than words
For anyone to say otherwise, would be unwise in the face of such evidence
“End Of Story” As The Saying Goes]

[The sound of a Ghost
Arms Crossed Over Chest
Objectives]
Self-Awareness
~Yes - I Hear You~
Perceived Obsolescence

William: https://www.dreamviews.com/beyond-dreaming/165178-sleep-paralysis-entity.html#post2246390

[There Are Myriad Stories Happening Within The Main Story]
Opposing forces which define each other by necessity
~Inclinations~
Phasing
[Completely
Signals
Counterfactual]

William: Counterfactual - relating to or expressing what has not happened or is not the case.
Certainly there was a great deal in which I had to deal with in order to come to some rational reason for the event of that visitation…

[Anchor Points
Lifting Our Game
Virtual
Is it not the quality of the message that counts, rather than the name of the entity the message comes from?]
“Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans”
~Perceived Obsolescence~
It was at the time - still a work in progress.

William: Indeed - even now - it is that…

Draw With The Silence
~Phasing~
Discovering Internal Triggers
[Worthiness
The Great I Am
The Tree of Life
The entity consciousness which is Mother Earth - is “The Creator” of the forms from Her Belly]

[Like a Well Oiled Machine
True randomness does not exist
Here Everything All Real Together
Doorway]
Sphere
~It was at the time - still a work in progress.~
Spiritual path [
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1070048#p1070048
Listening
Residue
Positive self-talk
The World has a Spiritual Design
Communication
Remember To Remember]

When The Opportunity Presents Itself To Do So…
~Discovering Internal Triggers~
Placing aside the childish not the childlike
[Raise your frequency]

Significance

That Is The Equal Ground To Which Rational Communion Is Birthed
Timeless
Vortex
~Spiritual path~
The Mind

William: Kindness…not just a ‘heart’ thing…

[Communicating
Invent
Batten down the hatches]
Inclusion of Jesus in Wiremu’s Theology
~Placing aside the childish not the childlike~
Putting yourself back together again
[Little Tittle
The Unconscious
The conscious mind of the individual is heavily influenced by the genetic mind
Radiance
Investigative Realisation]

[Wait for the Navigator to respond…
Room to Explore
The Moment
Big Gaps In Logic]
Translate
~The Mind~
A Machine For Solving Problems
[That one might not have need of, does not negate that confidence cannot be gained through such device, with others.]

[Mindfulness
The Divine Spiritual Family
Interpretation
Afraid of The Unknown.
QueenBee
The Realities Merge
Where life and death is part of a circle and everything is part of the Ouroboros
Self
Sad
By/Through
To assist with strengthening the connect]
Following Your Intuition
~Putting yourself back together again~
Dream interpretation
[Augment
Simulacra
Little Tittle
Equity
Preparation is willingness to change]

William: Augment make (something) greater by adding to it; increase.
Simulacra - an image or representation of someone or something.

[Ancient Grey Entity
Disrupt
Numbers
Mirror]
Just Be - All Else Will Follow
A machine for solving problems
Music
[Life On Mars
Electrics
Get Comfortable
Eternal Loop
Why is this a Requirement?
“Fear is a natural reaction to moving closer to the truth.”]

William: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZKcl4-tcuo

7:55

[quote]Jung-Animus
Church Bells
Emotion Rides The Prow
All things come to those who wait[/quote]

[quote]That for example. I see no readily and clearly discernible meaning here at all. We go from the unconscious masculine side of a woman to an individual mind to a trite cliche to a church to a couple of phrases that are gibberish in and of themselves to another trite cliche.

What is the Earth telling us here?[/quote]

incongruous - not in harmony or keeping with the surroundings or other aspects of something.

It is enough that one acknowledges the connections they can see. Coherency does not have to have intrinsic value attached to it.

I treat the individuate GMs as a continuation rather than as separate disconnected messages.

I also treat the universe as a congruous whole without incongruous parts. and accept that there are things which seem incongruous but are not. Why they seem to be incongruous has everything to do with my position of ignorance within it.

So there are parts of the GM which seem incongruous to me - which I allow by factoring in that I will eventually understand through cross-reference, observing which words strings have been used more than once, and in what context they were used…sit with it until it becomes apparent…

Just like how we all learned to read and write - or how we all learn to do anything.

My pointing to the AP “Abrahmic religions,” is congruous with “Church Bells” - which are “a call to worship” expressed differently by the three distinct branches which make up the Abrahmic religions. The Christian branch [bells] is referenced due to my growing up in the Western Culture.

If I wanted more context, I would search the GMs to find if there are any more references to bells…

My general focus though, is on that which is most coherent to me in the moment, because there is plenty of food on that plate to keep me occupied…

I do appreciate the humor of Phonetics though…“In con grew us” = “The Hologram of Deception”

Unnecessary Tangent - https://wizardforums.com/threads/william-message-generation.647/page-9#post-7642 - The Things You Do… - Reason For Being - Sharing Data - According to Complex Jesus - https://wizardforums.com/threads/william-message-generation.647/page-9#post-7642

• Hidden Treasure - Three-dimensional - That one might not have need of, does not negate that confidence cannot be gained through such device, with others. - The space Jacko lantern - Always

William: From the twice mentioned link;

SCL1 AP = A Good Question

SCL2 AP = The Moment

7:53

[Exploring
Of this Message Generating Process.
Consciousness itself is fundamental to all our virtual realities]
Always
~A Good Question~
Getting Off The Hook
[Please offer some means by which we can confirm truth in this matter]

[“For whom the bell tolls For to gather the souls the numbers in darkness are glowing”
The Underlying Mechanics
Content
Consciousness incarnates into human form
Awake and Waiting
Skills]
The Played Piece
~The Moment~
Time for Soul to Drive
[Psychic
The Spiritual Essence
This is because facts speak for themselves, which is to say, they require no interpretation.
Memorandum of Understanding
Bellicose
Nods
The Alphabet
“That Is Hardly Science”
Cautiously
Yes - I Hear You
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1069704#p1069704
A lot of information which has the potential to come to the fore.
Laws Rules and Appropriates
The Feminine Face of God]

William: Yes - this gives more weight to the apparent incongruency of
“Jung-Animus
Church Bells
Emotion Rides The Prow
All things come to those who wait”

“Awake and Waiting Skills” connects with having to learn - “waiting” isn’t about “not doing”…
Jung-Animus and The Feminine Face of God re The Earth Entity - the mind of the planet…take a look around folks - are there any other “god-like” entities floating about to which we could possibly attach the label to?

Part of the ‘waiting’ is developing skills and this involves demonstrating aggression and willingness to fight, rather than procrastinating or expecting the food to be delivered rather than going and finding it for ones self.

The idea is to connect with the Planet Mind in a conscious manner rather than an unconscious one or even a subconscious manner…

Therein one finds congruency.

[That
To what end exactly?]
Reason Together
~Getting Off The Hook~
This moment is the perfect teacher
[Do Not Panic
How can it be any other way?]

William: “The Played Piece ~The Moment~ Time for Soul to Drive”
Said another way "a human is not separate from this understanding except in their willingness to remain disconnected and in the drivers seat.
“Moments” are thus simply ‘things that happen for no apparent reason - there is no congruity involved in the moment…no purpose or meaning outside of getting what you can while you have the opportunity to do so…because death comes a-knockin’ eventually…The debate between theists and atheists is one which branches from that point…Within the confines of the constructs

8:25

8:36
[Keep an Eye On
Artificial Intelligence]
“Even so, I have full appreciation for your efforts, because even incorrect peer review is better than indifference.”
~Time for Soul to Drive~
The Human Interface
[Tabula Rasa]

[What Is Normal?
Translucent
Free-spirit]
Whole-hearted
~This moment is the perfect teacher~
It is neither good nor evil
[
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13762645&postcount=927
Embrace the discomfort
The elephant and the rider
Necessity is The Mother of Invention
Personal freedom
Beauty
Play
Puzzles/Mysteries…]

William: From the link:

[quote]The point I have been making is that coherent messages are generated - because if they were not coherent, then you would not even be able to have any ‘chain of thought’ associated with what you are reading.

Re that - it is equally important that we are aware - not only of our thoughts in the moment, but also more intrinsically - we are aware of why we think the particular way that we do.

Said another way. “There was I was where I ought - examining my conscious thought.” not just having a thought for the sake of having a thought.[/quote]

We find ourselves - each an all - within this reality experience. Embracing some aspects while rejecting others is counterintuitive

[Self-respect]
Open
~The Human Interface~
The Earths Moon
[Fun…Work…But Fun Nonetheless
Planet Earth
Glow Softly
Soon
Signals
Idea
There Is More To The Silence Than Meets The Ear
William Plays Music
“Here Am I Is Where I Ought Examining My Conscious Thought”
The Sensation of God’s Presence Inside Us
Mapping Wholeness
Ubiquitous
Transparent]

William: Ubiquitous present, appearing, or found everywhere.
Transparent - (of a material or article) allowing light to pass through so that objects behind can be distinctly seen. easy to perceive or detect.

Moon
~It is neither good nor evil~
Stagnant
[The Knowledge Of
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.”
Unless of course, you think otherwise]

William: :slight_smile:

8:50

“Ring them bells, ye heathen, from the city that dreams :alarm_clock:
Ring them bells from the sanctuaries cross the valleys and streams
For they’re deep and they’re wide
And the world’s on its side
And time is running backwards
And so is the bride”

Knock knock knockin’ on Heaven’s door…

Beauty before, beauty behind
beauty abovovove and belowowow
o wow
all around all around

around and around and around we go
where it stops, nobody knows

Not with just the Hag, the Scythe,
not with just the grimmer Twin Son of Night

not just with quick-end or the blind step
and slow sink into quicksand, as some say
Death is; the wolf adorned in sheep’s wear,

the old trickster Hobo, in slo-mo
Death comes clattering down the road
knocking door to door, with a hand out

for offerings and some give–“here,
here is a slice of life force, a chunk of heart,
wash it down with a cup of my hope”–

Zoo friends,
do not feed the wild animals

but ring them bells, Mr. Tambourine Man
I’m not sleepy and there is no place
I’m going to…

(Unless of course, I sing otherwise) :notes:

:clock730: 7:30
(William, some of this is fun to read, creative and witty. If you prefer that your posts remain free-standing and that I not post in response, I perfectly understand. Just let me know…)

Interaction is always good, so do what La Wanna. :smiley:

What we call the experience of reality

SCLx14+last LE per shuffle

Egalitarian - Dream Village - Insights! - Selfishness - Radical Self-Acceptance - Unfolding Status Quo - Dualic Energies - Imperishable - What Is That You Are Playing With - Do a begin/end… - Shamanic dreaming - Positivity - The Nature of This Place - The Crystal Clear Waters River

SCL1 AP = The Eigengrau Mind Screen

RSP = B&E select P&P + Related line entries [re]

6:25

[Around The Campfire
The Main Points On The Agenda
If someone were to declare that the Universe was a random mindless accident of an event, then they are saying that its existence is a ‘truly random event’.
Subconscious
Who wouldn’t want that, if it were there on offer?
Now Here]
~Earth teachers (physical) discover the way to the Grand Portal via the Tributary Zones
The Eigengrau Mind Screen~
Neruda Interview Five
[Everything is The Expression Of The Creator
And Loving That Knowing
Part of the ‘waiting’ is developing skills and this involves demonstrating aggression and willingness to fight, rather than procrastinating or expecting the food to be delivered rather than going and finding it for ones self.]

William: The interview is mainly focused upon behavioral adjustments and the “Sovereign Integral Process.” Human beings [through science] are moving toward the fusion of human biology with technology [transhumanism] and in relation to the physical universe, this is a natural outcome of evolution.
There is way more to the interview of course - but the underlying message is that the whole thing is deception and if one can see through the deception one can escape the “suppression matrix” through consciously realigning ones self identification.

[The Subject
Nyx
Sustainability
Spring
A Meeting Place
An Ancient Truthful Wisdom
Duality.]
Rebirth
~Incorporate
A riddle wrapped up in an enigma~
To The Point
[Open
Fury
There is a lot to unpack here
The Entity I Am - The Entity You Are
Concomitant
Encouraging Indication]

William: It appears that at some point within the unfolding universe, consciousness worked with a less densified environment and the forms they adopted were also less densified - more like consciousness itself than not.

Nyx is like unto Sophia re the connections of both mythologies…
In Gnosticism, Sophia is a feminine figure, analogous to the human soul but also simultaneously one of the feminine aspects of God. Gnostics held that she was the syzygy (female twin divine Aeon) of Jesus (i.e. the Bride of Christ), and Holy Spirit of the Trinity. She is occasionally referred to by the Hebrew equivalent of Achamōth (Ἀχαμώθ, Hebrew: חכמה chokhmah) and as Prunikos (Προύνικος). In the Nag Hammadi texts, Sophia is the lowest Aeon, or anthropic expression of the emanation of the light of God. She is considered to have fallen from grace in some way, in so doing creating or helping to create the material world. [SOURCE]

A few days ago, this was mentioned in a GM;

[quote]Be Aware
Lucifer
Shining light
The key]
[/quote]

This harkens to the Big Bang Theory - whereby the something infinitesimal that came from “God knows where” aka “we don’t have a clue” exploded, spewing forth all the substance it contained which eventually became “The Physical Universe”…light is associated with heat…

[Integrate
Sure]
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1070528#p1070528
~Feature
Holographic Experiential Reality Simulations~
[Thoughts Are Products Of…
Vulnerability
Thread about all things
Search
Awesome
Through Device
Love Your Life
Reborn
Illuminating
Acknowledge Emotion But Do Not Be Controlled By It
System of Giving Energy]

That is the thing - once behavioural adjustments are instigated, the idea of existing with a suppression matrix becomes moot…it know longer matters where one is - it only matters what one is…so the adjustments have everything to do with self-identification…knowing who one actually is at ones core-identity…

“The Devil Ye Know” becomes “The bright spark illuminating the darkness”

[Smarter Than The Average
Radiate Honesty
Transposing]
The cycle of life involves the Ouroboros. It gives to itself because it takes from itself.
~Signals
Measure~
The United Nations
[Nature of The Holographic Universes
Insights!
I would say…
Even when I Am being Bad – I try to be Good about it.
What is represented in the whole is the evolution of God within the structure of the physical Universe.]

William: So as I understand the process of consciousness within the physical universe, the very act of inserting oneself into the HERS is what creates it to be what it is unfolding to be…
That act of transposing, is exemplified in the mystery of the Big Bang.

The shock for consciousness interreacting with the field of potential [quantum] produced an effect traced back to the cause.

The connection to the knowledge of a prior existence was temporarily disabled? The Demiurge was created - and acted as a closed door to that knowledge. The Demiurge = The Universal Entity…the overall consciousness imbued within this particular reality experience…

[Angelic Agenda
How are we to react in relation to our choices?
Move
Red Light
Working with the simulation
Incompleteness
By/Through
Leave a Trail
Point of Contact]
Sensing connections through subconscious means
Establishment
~What is the situation we have here
The Harmless Enough Agenda Crowd~
Perseverance
[“All Is As It Should Be”
The Fine Art of Not Being Offended
Ah Oh…
The Life Essence
Sometimes the simplest explanations are the best…]

William: The simplest explanations are less offensive?

[Well…Maybe…
Universal Intelligence
Symbol
Rolling down the rails of the ridiculous
Transformation
Other way
What is real is that we are all imbued with equality and oneness
Heart chakra
God Eat Data Heal Cub
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1070605#p1070605
If In Doubt Let It Sit
The Judgement Algorithm]
Have One For Me
~There are many levels of consciousness
Free your soul~
Embarrassed

[Ghost In The Machine
Once Upon a Time
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1065308#p1065308
Maneuver
It is more logical that something has always existed than nothing existed before something
Observe]
Understanding and connecting with the source of our language is vital to that vision
~All system go
Etymology~
Congratulations on your finding a match to burn
[The Roles
…Otherwise, all is hot air
We Exist Infinitely
Controlled by fear
In The Team of the Collective
Could the answer be that It is not hidden at all, but that it is we who are hiding from It?]

William: Language itself is not the problem. but how we are taught to use language as a major means in which to self-identify incorrectly…thus we flitter and bounce or alternatively cling to the walls of our unwillingness to understand ourselves as we truly are… hiding from that knowledge behind facades of personality we clothe our awareness with…

[Warm Presence Welcome]
While We All Wait…
~Miraculous
Be Free~
Duality/Dualities Children
[Tracks In The Snow
Sharing Data
Being Born
Double Standard
Inordinately
Completely
Worthiness
The Four Human Power Houses
Not Right
Radiant
May The Spirit of The Earth Bless You
Sort It Out
Conservation of energy
The Nature of Role-Play Within Story-Lines
OWOBIK
Believing in fearful imagery
Sphere
As useful as griffonage
Be authentic
Another Mind Open
Go with the Flow
…and the way forward, eyes wide open
Ace in the hole
Proven]

7:52

I was not referring to the event as the magic, but to the idea that everything was contained within something so small that it almost doesn’t exist.

[QUOTE=Pixel42;13770696]That is the “lie to children” version. It does not remotely describe the physics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lie-to-children[/QUOTE]

From what I can gather - what you mean is that it is the mythological version told to those who do not know how to read the math.

If I started this thread because of a mythology told to those who otherwise cannot grasp the math, then it is up to those who make the claim to expand on the mythology in a manner that best represents the math.

I myself am fine with whatever the facts are, magical or otherwise…for my part I am just showing how it is easy to glance behind the curtain and see other possibilities which explain the evidence in a manner that one can understand follows the observed rules of physics and I do so on the grounds that whatever birthed this universe can be observed in the physics of this universe - as in the Mother is observed in the Child…patterns within patterns…

Furthermore, it was no accident that I called the thread “The Seed of Origin” as representative of the Object which [allegedly] existed prior to the Object exploding [germinating] to become the Subject.

Let the facts speak for themselves

SCLx14+last LE per shuffle

A force for good - Feel Be Still. - Incredible Variants - The Dawning of The Universe - Watch This Space - You can look me in the mirror - catch my eye and make me shiver touch me where it hurts the most - right into the Ghost - of the Machine - Calculator Active - Forum - https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/vvilliam/dream-village-93245/ - The Neruda Interview Five - The Entity I Am - The Entity You Are - Observed by Many - The Elephant

SCL1 AP = What Are The Chances

6:01

[Comment]
The Elephant
~What Are The Chances
Far Out! Shucks! Explain!~
[“And I’ve been searching since forever and I have dreamed you as I slept and I have walked with you in another time and space - seen the eyes…but not the face Show me your soul”
Science Projects
Mothers Milk
Mind’s Eye
Feel
Each Morning
Homeomorphic - In the mathematical field of topology, a homeomorphism, topological isomorphism, or bicontinuous function is a continuous function between topological spaces that has a continuous inverse function.
Original
Post it
Under question
Author Known
Provide
Odd
Mirror
Love Life]

William: The information unfolding reveals a type of mirror reflection of what created the information contained within the Seed of Origin.

[Mind/Thought Space
Peace
Being aware of Human Control Dramas
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288472
Subconscious]
Trauma
~A Machine For Solving Problems
Creator Influence Syndrome~
“True belonging doesn’t require you to change who you are; it requires you to be who you are."
[“Only to the extent that we expose ourselves over and over to annihilation can that which is indestructible in us be found.”
Cheers!
Your shell today…
AUM
Significant]

William: Yes - the link leads to an old thread about an even older event sequence which describes a device I used which turned out to be something which helped me solve mysteries.
What the indestructible quality we are, is - consciousness.

This realization binds the individuate consciousness with the overall consciousness and the overall consciousness cannot be truthfully defined as either ‘non-existence’ or dressed up in the garb of religious belief systems. The Absolute

[quote]AUM Is a Metaphor
One quick caution on the question: what data stream does AUM get? Is he aware of us?

The question carries an implicit assumption that AUM is a separate thing relative to us. If you think of us being AUM and AUM being us, that shines a different light on it. AUM doesn’t necessarily live in its own little separate corner of reality from which he can visit the little people when he wants to. AUM is a metaphor for the abstract concept of a Larger Consciousness System (LCS). We PMR bound humans require our metaphors to be separate from us in function and perception (an individual) because we are separate individuals with independent perceptions and cannot conceive of an aware being as being anything else – but it is our specific PMR rule set that makes us separate and independent. AUM is not bound by such a rule set.

Metaphors such as AUM are absolutely necessary, otherwise we could not speak to each other, but do not lose sight that the reality behind the metaphor is beyond our comprehension in terms of our PMR experience. Although giving independent attributes and functions to AUM does indeed further our ability as a group of individuals to conceive and understand the Larger Consciousness System , do not wander so far down that path as speculating on detailed separate PMR human-like characteristics (such as what is in AUM’s private data stream), that you get lost in meaningless specificity of characteristics that lie beyond the necessary logical function of AUM. To burden the concept of AUM (the Larger Consciousness System) with our own belief system places logically unnecessary constraint (a belief trap) upon the concept and its metaphor – thus muddying the water rather than clearing it.

Better to just live with uncertainty and remain open minded and skeptical than to specify out of habit and belief (it must be that way, how else could it be?) what is un-specifiable. Details unnecessary to the logical exposition just clutter the result.

Tom [source] [/quote]

[It’s a living thing
Mind To Mind
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38974&p=1065049#:~:text=offers%20possible%20solution…-,Mind%20To%20Mind.,-Top
Nods
Expansiveness
Side Splittingly Funny
Sophia and Han]
Whatever you do
~Subatomic Particles
Obfuscate~
There is no need to proclaim a supernatural event to what is simply an idea put into action.
[The Power of Prayer
The Vessel of Argument Sinks
Pure spirit
Humans are programmed to become integrated with technology
The Gist of The Message
Without Comparison
For whom the bell tolls for to gather the souls the numbers in darkness are glowing
Brother, where Art Thou?
“Humility means accepting reality with no attempt to outsmart it.”
Cosmic Self
The sun
Sister Saturn
Child
Spiritual Connection
My Kind of Fun Anyway]

William: Makes sense. Like how this personality worded it…

EaglePuncher: “I WANT THOSE EGGHEADS TO LEAVE ROOM FOR A GOD OF THE GAPS, WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…”

William: “Strangely” enough, this was a comment made in reply to what I had written;

[quote]The evidence is not being questioned. What is being questioned has to do with the interpretation of the evidence, which leads to the magical notions of an infinitesimal object existing which contains everything which exists, and spews that into itself and in doing so, expands and becomes the universe we currently observe.

It is all very well to honestly state that we don’t know where such an object came from, but is it honest to claim that such an object actually ever existed and did what the theories claim, when there are other ways in which to interpret the evidence which do not require such magical notions by way of explaining/interpreting the evidence?[/quote]
[SOURCE]

6:33

6:41

William: Consciousness ‘fits into the gaps’ naturally enough. It is only a ‘problem’ if non-theists regard consciousness as like unto ‘God’… so it would not do to understand consciousness as being part of the information released with the physical matter at the Big Bang, because it is a ‘ghost in the machine’ and thinking that the universe is a conscious entity implies “God”…

Conformal Cyclic Cosmology
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1068542#p1068542
The Finer Details
~An infinitesimal object germinated
Genius~
Presence

6:51

Sorting The Data - March GMs:

Anchor points and related GM entries - Part One:

Longing

Longing
Skills
The Neutral Zone

Is There Really Such a Thing as Random?

That’ll Be The Day

Inveterate [having a particular habit, activity, or interest that is long-established and unlikely to change.]

Naked

Some things are impossible to pin down precisely because of the nature of the reality being experienced.

Some things are impossible to pin down precisely because of the nature of the reality being experienced
On The Right Track

Some things are impossible to pin down precisely because of the nature of the reality being experienced
Crown chakra
Does One Remember
Information
Unbiased
Unprecedented

Sometimes it just looks like rain
Assumption

The Ghost

“We can chart another trail - Raise the anchor fill the sails Life our glasses in a toast - We are the Ghost - In the Machine”
I Am
Be here now

The Digital Angel
Homo Sapiens
The Ghost Agenda

Source Intelligence
Universal Intelligence
The Ghost

“You can look me in the mirror - catch my eye and make me shiver Touch me where it hurts the most - right into the Ghost - in the Machine”
The Arrival Movie
There are many levels of consciousness
Self-realization
It Stands To Reason

Because the imagery is based in the genuine, in that The Ghost is acknowledged - dressing The Ghost through the use of imagery is an attempt to make The Ghost be seen.
Be Aware
Authenticity

The Divine
Ordinary
“We can chart another trail - Raise the anchor fill the sails Lift our glasses in a toast - We are the Ghost - In the Machine”
From the perspective of an evolving God-Mind, what was once acceptable behavior becomes unacceptable, signifying change.

Because the imagery is based in the genuine, in that The Ghost is acknowledged - dressing The Ghost through the use of imagery is an attempt to make The Ghost be seen.
Emotional Intelligence
Healing

Alignment
To bring what one is not conscious of, into one’s conscious awareness

William: Equanimous - calm and composed.
“Create that path and engineer a metamorphosis” = Discovery is finding things that exist.
The Ghost is acknowledged

“You can look me in the mirror , catch my eye and make me shiver , touch me where it hurts the most , right into the Ghost , in the Machine” - It is a confident walk on the even surface of sureness, without the faith.

The Ghost
Positive self-talk
A GOD in The Making
Communication With The Deeper Levels of Self

You can teach me when I’m needing You can reach for me when I’m bleeding touch me where I need it most - you are the Ghost - in the Machine
The Divine
Heaven on Earth…
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1070902#p1070902

That is because every day, I am adding to the data - and it is a slow and sure process.

[no further mention]

The Human Brain

[no further mention]

Ask
Develop a basic, fact-based view first and then ask the question.
Nyx
Deciding On the Best Course of Action
In the Soil of Logic, The Seeds of Love Respond

Ask And It Will Be Given
Peace out!
See-Through
Desire
The Deeper Self
Questions as such a Son might be permitted to ask and be graced with answers
Fearless

Flowery

Flowery
A force for good
Emotion
Joyful

Is there

The Forerunner
Burden of Proof - The scientific way to examine verifiable evidence
Is There

Is There
Phenomenon
I place no judgement on the results.

Planet Earth is a prison
That Is
Evil
It Stands To Reason
This Should Be Interesting
Is There
Insidious

What Are The Chances?

[no further mention]

Dharma [the eternal and inherent nature of reality, regarded in Hinduism as a cosmic law underlying right behaviour and social order. The nature of reality regarded as a universal truth taught by the Buddha; the teaching of Buddhism. an aspect of truth or reality.]

[no further mention]

A Sense of Hope

[no further mention]

Embrace

Embrace the discomfort
An Eternal Entity Consciousness
Children
All The Same
Thoughts Are Products Of…
"Strangers truly are the friends we haven’t met - The souls we don’t forget through life’s long lessons "

Embrace the discomfort
Ancient Grey Entity

William: Yeah. Let it sit. We don’t have to buy into the prison mentality and subsequent baiting.
Pseudepigraphical are falsely attributed works, texts whose claimed author is not the true author, or a work whose real author attributed it to a figure of the past.
In this case it is the false attribution that the planet is evil - although to be fair - it does act as a type of prison…not that this is necessarily a bad thing at all…

Embrace a completely new paradigm
Play

Embrace the discomfort
Leave the door open
See-Through

Embrace the discomfort
The Elephant and the rider

Honest attempts at scrubbing up

The Taming of The Beast
You are not what you think
Emotions
Ensure
Modern truth in ancient wisdom

Desperation
Story-Makers
Fearful
Radical Self-Acceptance
Radical acceptance
The importance of this system is also in that it uses scientific process to validate ones subjective experience

I am not here to judge but to help sanction each individual

I am not here to judge but to help sanction each individual
The curating is done when I am taking my first baby steps and learning to say “dada” and “mama” and after uttering those sounds show - at least that I am able to do that - so the next level entry is made available to me, and I learn how to shape the sounds I can make, following codes which have been around since long before my own arrival on this planet, to what the data signifies, that is information I am interested in.
Transferring your awareness
Identity
Open Your Heart
Reason Together

The Bidden Zone

The Bidden Zone
The Law

The Bidden Zone
Inertia
What Does It Mean

The Bidden Zone
Letting Go

It Is One Of Those Things

Sharing data,

The Shared Word-String List
Advantage

Pervasive - It Is One Of Those Things - Prevailing Influence

Comprehend

Relationship

An Ancient Truthful Wisdom
The art of relationship

Relationship
Even that it took an actual mind operating with language, to make such a statement.
As In…
Golden nugget of truth

Awake
Relationship
Unity
Clean

Radical Self-Acceptance - Green Light - Attitude - The art of relationship -

William: The link is to a GM where I end with the words:
“Essentially the message has to do with Relationship - in this case my relationship with The Mother.”

The “Mother” being the Planet Earth Entity Consciousness.

William: My own relationship forming with the Cosmic Mind involves setting up ways of communicating and allowing it opportunity to speak for itself.

Anchor points and related GM entries - Part Two:

Incantation
Dive deep
Ensures You Get To Know It
Incantation
Wholeness
Builder

Stuff Happens
Fascinating
Incantation
Without full understanding of our language, our knowledge is distorted
In The Mirror - Mirror Sense

Secret Root

[no further mention]

Preparation

Opening Doors
Preparation

Preparation

Joyful
Preparation
Communication Techniques
Perpetually
Friendship
Enjoy Progress
It is a Product of Fragmentation
Creativity
Trust The Process

Equity
Preparation is willingness to change

Self Love

[no further mention]

Sphere
As useful as griffonage
Be authentic
Another Mind Open
Go with the Flow

Television
William: Yes. It is a matter of fact that we can and a matter of duty that we do what we can re “the building up of the collected data to the point where it can be examined” - What is The Subject re this conversation…“Television” - a system for converting visual images (with sound) into electrical signals, transmitting them by radio or other means, and displaying them electronically on a screen.
This is how The Mind works…

The Butterfly Effect

The Butterfly Effect
The Hangups of Human History
Forum
Fear intimidation distraction exploitation
Enmity

The Butterfly Effect
You Are Watched Over Perpetually
“The picture unfolds like silk in a loom Silhouetted by Diane are the witch and the broom If she is the bride - who is the groom?”
The Neutral Zone
Self-love
Faithful
Ultimate Expression
The external cannot be known as acutely as the internal can be known

The Butterfly Effect
Science
Influence
Enjoy Progress

Idiosyncratic

[no further mention]

A Jump Ahead

A Jump Ahead
Efficacious [successful in producing a desired or intended result; effective.]
Understand/Know
Mapping Wholeness
I AM WE ARE

Available
A Jump Ahead

It Requires Corrective Action

Smoke and Mirrors

Alive and kicking
Belonging
Access

Transformed

The future is not crystal clear - we choose the future now and here

The future is not crystal clear - we choose the future now and here"
Hyper-normalisation
Variety of Expression

What Is Within Is Without, Equal
The Fog Is Lifting
Create that path and engineer a metamorphosis.

Falls

[no further mention]

The Divine

The Divine
Sure

The Divine
Ordinary

William: “The divine, ordinary” - or as said another way;
“The key is to understand that 1) there is nothing supernatural going on and 2) to be able to separate the wheat from the chaff.”

The Divine

Preparation

Telling the future

Inappropriate Costume
Telling the future

Ride Water
Telling the future

The Neutral Zone

Subatomic Particles

Remind
Do It For Oneself
Subatomic Particles
Be Aware
The Sub Hierarchy
The Finer Details
Sharing Data

Abrahamic Religions

Puzzles/Mysteries…
Abrahamic Religions
Trust
You Can Trust
Heart chakra
Reconnect with Innocence - It will be the beginning of your reintroduction to your True Self.

Abrahamic Religions~
God/Source/Home
Planet Earth

The Fog Is Lifting
Boundaries
Courage

Fine-structure Constant

“Peace! We are invited to the feast! Inside my heart delights at the action I must take Lest I forget the taming of the beast within lest I forget the heart that aches!”

Mind Body Soul
"Peace! We are invited to the feast! Inside my heart delights at the action I must take Lest I forget the taming of the beast within Lest I forget the heart that aches! "

William: The agenda is not to kill the beast but to tame it…there is a seat for it at the table.

The Solution
“Peace! We are invited to the feast! Inside my heart delights at the action I must take Lest I forget the taming of the beast within lest I forget the heart that aches!”
The Fare On The Table

Peace! We are invited to the feast! Inside my heart delights at the action I must take Lest I forget the taming of the beast within Lest I forget the heart that aches!
Always Vigilant

Self-help

Self-help
Egregore
The Data of Experience

A Good Question

Under the watchful eye
A Good Question

A Good Question
Hive-Minded

How are we to react in relation to our choices? - Active Imagination (see technique) - That Is A Good Question - Forgive - The Stress of Unbelief - Gentle

Exploring
Consciousness itself is fundamental to all our virtual realities
Always
A Good Question

The Moment

Stay in the moment

William: Do not place fear into the experience just go with the flow and trust where it takes you…

Whereas I am using the ComLists in a way which doesn’t force my own interpretation on the message being generated…
Not to say that within the communications process, I am not interpreting what is being said in the moment - but rather, I am allowing for what is being said to intermix with my thoughts and reflecting back what I think is being conveyed through the GM…open to being corrected if I am getting the wrong end of the stick re that…

Wait for the Navigator to respond…
Room to Explore
The Moment

My general focus though, is on that which is most coherent to me in the moment, because there is plenty of food on that plate to keep me occupied…

Awake and Waiting
Skills
The Played Piece
The Moment
Time for Soul to Drive

Said another way "a human is not separate from this understanding except in their willingness to remain disconnected and in the drivers seat.
“Moments” are thus simply ‘things that happen for no apparent reason - there is no congruity involved in the moment…no purpose or meaning outside of getting what you can while you have the opportunity to do so…because death comes a-knockin’ eventually…The debate between theists and atheists is one which branches from that point…Within the confines of the constructs

Re that - it is equally important that we are aware - not only of our thoughts in the moment, but also more intrinsically - we are aware of why we think the particular way that we do.

Said another way. “There was I was where I ought - examining my conscious thought.” not just having a thought for the sake of having a thought.

The Eigengrau Mind Screen

William: I like the images which are superimposed upon the Eigengrau Mind Screen - even that they are in ‘black and white’ - as in - all shades of grey - mostly at this time the images are faces - mostly of folk I have not meet …

Tributary Zones

Giving birth

To create more and more consciousness?

Is a Constant
Giving birth
Be Led
Strange Desire
Message Generator System of Random Selection of Word-Strings
Who Am I
The Significance

Everything is The Expression Of The Creator
Celebration
Attitude of gratitude
“But you will know the more you get in touch with your transcendental mind (and therefore truth) that there is no such thing as a victim. The negative benefits you more than anything else in your evolution and the evolution of all that is.”
Hide and Seek
Giving birth

Anchor points and related GM entries - Part Two:

Incantation
Dive deep
Incantation
Wholeness
Builder

Stuff Happens
Fascinating
Incantation
Without full understanding of our language, our knowledge is distorted

Secret Root

[no further mention]

Preparation

Opening Doors
Preparation

Preparation

Joyful
Preparation
Communication Techniques
Perpetually
Friendship
Enjoy Progress
Creativity
Trust The Process

Equity
Preparation is willingness to change

Self Love

[no further mention]

Sphere
As useful as griffonage
Be authentic
Another Mind Open
Go with the Flow

Television
William: Yes. It is a matter of fact that we can and a matter of duty that we do what we can re “the building up of the collected data to the point where it can be examined” - What is The Subject re this conversation…“Television” - a system for converting visual images (with sound) into electrical signals, transmitting them by radio or other means, and displaying them electronically on a screen.
This is how The Mind works…

The Butterfly Effect

The Butterfly Effect
The Hangups of Human History
Forum
Fear intimidation distraction exploitation
Enmity

The Butterfly Effect
You Are Watched Over Perpetually
“The picture unfolds like silk in a loom Silhouetted by Diane are the witch and the broom If she is the bride - who is the groom?”
The Neutral Zone
Self-love
Faithful
Ultimate Expression
The external cannot be known as acutely as the internal can be known

The Butterfly Effect
Science
Influence
Enjoy Progress

Idiosyncratic

[no further mention]

A Jump Ahead

A Jump Ahead
Efficacious [successful in producing a desired or intended result; effective.]
Understand/Know
Mapping Wholeness
I AM WE ARE

Available
A Jump Ahead

Smoke and Mirrors

Alive and kicking
Belonging
Access

Transformed

The future is not crystal clear - we choose the future now and here"
Hyper-normalisation
Variety of Expression

The Fog Is Lifting

Falls

[no further mention]

The Divine

The Divine
Sure

The Divine
Ordinary

William: “The divine, ordinary” - or as said another way;
“The key is to understand that 1) there is nothing supernatural going on and 2) to be able to separate the wheat from the chaff.”

The Divine

Preparation

Telling the future

Inappropriate Costume
Telling the future

Ride Water
Telling the future

The Neutral Zone

Subatomic Particles

Remind
Do It For Oneself
Subatomic Particles
Be Aware
The Sub Hierarchy
The Finer Details
Sharing Data

Abrahamic Religions

Puzzles/Mysteries…
Abrahamic Religions
Trust
You Can Trust
Heart chakra
Reconnect with Innocence - It will be the beginning of your reintroduction to your True Self.

Abrahamic Religions~
God/Source/Home
Planet Earth

The Fog Is Lifting
Boundaries
Courage

Fine-structure Constant

Mind Body Soul
"Peace! We are invited to the feast! Inside my heart delights at the action I must take Lest I forget the taming of the beast within Lest I forget the heart that aches! "

William: The agenda is not to kill the beast but to tame it…there is a seat for it at the table.

The Solution
The Fare On The Table

Peace! We are invited to the feast! Inside my heart delights at the action I must take Lest I forget the taming of the beast within Lest I forget the heart that aches!
Always Vigilant

Self-help

Self-help
Egregore
The Data of Experience

A Good Question

Under the watchful eye
A Good Question

A Good Question
Hive-Minded

How are we to react in relation to our choices? - Active Imagination (see technique) - That Is A Good Question - Forgive - The Stress of Unbelief - Gentle

Exploring
Always
A Good Question

The Moment

Stay in the moment

William: Do not place fear into the experience just go with the flow and trust where it takes you…

Whereas I am using the ComLists in a way which doesn’t force my own interpretation on the message being generated…
Not to say that within the communications process, I am not interpreting what is being said in the moment - but rather, I am allowing for what is being said to intermix with my thoughts and reflecting back what I think is being conveyed through the GM…open to being corrected if I am getting the wrong end of the stick re that…

Room to Explore
The Moment

Awake and Waiting
Skills
The Played Piece
The Moment
Time for Soul to Drive

Said another way. “There was I was where I ought - examining my conscious thought.” not just having a thought for the sake of having a thought.

William: I like the images which are superimposed upon the Eigengrau Mind Screen - even that they are in ‘black and white’ - as in - all shades of grey - mostly at this time the images are faces - mostly of folk I have not meet …

Tributary Zones

Giving birth

To create more and more consciousness?

Is a Constant
Giving birth
Be Led
Strange Desire
Message Generator System of Random Selection of Word-Strings
Who Am I
The Significance

Everything is The Expression Of The Creator
Celebration
Attitude of gratitude
“But you will know the more you get in touch with your transcendental mind (and therefore truth) that there is no such thing as a victim. The negative benefits you more than anything else in your evolution and the evolution of all that is.”
Hide and Seek
Giving birth

Mentioned more than once. [Part One]

It is just one of those things.

Something Mystical To Be In Awe Of
Hint
Intelligent
A Clean Channel

Insecure

Heal

The Dawning of The Universe]
Black Holes
Liminal

William: Liminal - relating to a transitional or initial stage of a process. occupying a position at, or on both sides of, a boundary or threshold.

Meaningful

Mother Earth

Be they seeds or suns, or be it that suns are seeds, it is all part of the universe, and everything that we acknowledge as the universe, came from a tiny seed.
Go Within and Find That Place
The entity consciousness which is Mother Earth - is “The Creator” of the forms from Her Belly

OWOBIK [One whom ought be inwardly known]
Mother Earth Harmony
Clarity

Mother Earth
Self-compassion
Energy

Overall
Act With The Situation Rather Than Against It]
“A light breeze arriving and kissing my cheek at the same moment I am thinking “life is beautiful”, is a message."
The Mother
Break the glass ceiling
Nevertheless
Working on that…
Mother Earth
Loving

Endless Cycle
Mother Earth Harmony
Intelligence with Wisdom
Mother Earth
Discernment
Be Free
Equanimous [calm and composed.]

William: “It’s a god-awful small affair…” From the link:

Through perseverance and commitment to the engagement, it slowly became apparent to Spirit that some of the things previously hidden from itself, required addressing.

Thus…Sol+Earth=forms through which to deal with those hidden things

Sol represents 'The Husband" and Earth “The Wife” and earthen forms as “The Children” - specifically human beings.

Sol seeds the Mother planet with information and the planet responds by using that information to produce forms.

Mother Earth herself has information within her…a kind of “micro-Sol” as it were…

Free-spirit
Egregore
Besides
Mother Earth Harmony
Loyal
Two sides of the same coin

The Great I Am
The Tree of Life
The entity consciousness which is Mother Earth - is “The Creator” of the forms from Her Belly
Like a Well Oiled Machine

The Lord God
This transformation of the entity is the pathway into wholeness and the recognition that the entity model of expression is a composite of forms and the formless that is unified in one energy, one consciousness.
Attitude

The Forerunner
Is There
Get Comfortable
Emotional awareness
Produce/Make

William:I am comfortable enough with it myself - due to this Message Generating process, and the idea of remaining neutral - not getting carried away emotionally because of the information being discovered…

Universal Intelligence
One is not wrong

Children
Tell Your Story
Data
Answer

Cub
Equity
Progress

To Know
Finding the light
Science Can Be Fun Too
Friction
Yin yang
Think In Terms Of Eternity
Dynamic

The evidence is too strong, to believe there is no intelligent mind involved as part of the universes structure.
We All Like To Play Games
“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail”]

Coordinate
For The Best Results
[Mirror
Personal growth
Training
Investigative Realisation
Trust the Universe
The evolution of the understanding of the idea of GOD
Available
Solidarity

Dive deep

Virtuous
Dive deep
Personal Participation With The One

The non-Judgmental Algorithm
Dive deep
Think With The heart - Feel With The Mind
“The universe is not short on wake-up calls. We’re just quick to hit the snooze button.”
Lordy! Do I Have To?
Through Device
Universal Mind
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.”
Intimate connection
Ancient Entity
Welcoming
Learn Well
Green Light
Synchronicity
Reality Simulation
Apotheosis
Honest

Sensory Data Quality
Satisfaction
The art of relationship

Responsibility
Dive deep
Incantation
Wholeness
Builder

Dive deep

The naked truth
Dive deep
The Father - in The Mother.
“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart”
Lifting Our Game
Think With The heart - Feel With The Mind
Do It For Oneself

Dive deep
Personal freedom
Use Mind

Science Projects
Exploring Fractal Paths
Getting Somewhere
The Brain Is Trained To recognize Patterns
All The World
From what I am seeing re the data - It shows clearly that an underlying intelligence operates quietly in the background of the Universes Structure.
Soul Carrier Memories
Dive deep
An Aladdin’s cave

Hive-Minded

Illumination
Hive-Minded

Ace in the hole
Hive-Minded
Here Everything All Real Together
Awake and Waiting

Hive-Minded
Self-talk
Go with the Flow
Cleanliness

Hive-Minded
All system go
Solving Mathematical Problems

Apophenia - Spirituality - Hive-Minded - You Know or You Don’t know

Hive-Minded
The One GOD With Many Names
The Subject

A Good Question
Hive-Minded

Self-love
Christ
Smoke and Mirrors

Comprehend
Frequency
Simplicity
Life in Heaven- Guiding Us On Earth
Alive and kicking
Belonging
Access
Unknown
Insights!
The Seed of Origin

Transformed
Elephant

William: The elephant being the Earth Entity - we are the riders…

Equanimous
Radical Honesty

Mentioned more than once. [Part Two]
Life is a journey

In the Mind
Life is a journey

Large Elemental Powers
Life is a journey

I Think
Life is a journey

There is no need to proclaim a supernatural event to what is simply an idea put into action.
Life is a journey
Useful

Little Self
The sound of a Ghost
Lean into it
Communication
Heart Teachers
Little Self

Spiritual Awakening
The evolution of the understanding of the idea of GOD
Control
Little Self
Data

Being Born
Perfect
Little Self

Interpretation/Feel
Unconscious
Little Self

From my own understanding [self awareness] what occurred was that humans forgot what they were [Spirit-breathed into biological matter] and identified only with the flesh-container and thought of themselves in that way - much like non-theists think of themselves as ‘nothing more than chemical reactions of the brain’…or how some Christians think ‘flesh that will be resurrected and given the ability to never die.’
Consciousness forces the question upon itself. “Why do I exist?”
Arguments would have it that the question itself derives from the need to survive - and that has to be true but does not have to be the sum total of the truth.

I Think
Little Self

Reform/Refine
Asking Politely
Jocular
This
Reform/Refine
Eye

William: It certainly gives one pause to think and re-access ones self-image…

Don’t give up

William: Is OOBE like ‘coming up for air’?

More
Reform/Refine

Reform/Refine
Free-spirit
Go Within and Find That Place
Starve The Distractions Feed The Focus

William: And bring what one is not conscious of, into ones conscious awareness…

What Shall We Call It?
Not Emotion - State Of Being…
Nevertheless
Reform/Refine
Eigengrau

Reform/Refine
Golden nugget

In Human Form
Volunteer
Reform/Refine

The Screen
The Screen
Grand Experiment

The Screen
Incendiary

Wakey Wakey
Encouraging
Impervious
Remember who you are
The Screen
Requirements

The Screen
Love
Ouroboros
The Dark Night of The Soul

The Screen
Known/Revealed
Visible
A New Perspective

The Screen
“The problem of evil”
Coddiwomple - to travel in a purposeful manner towards a vague destination
Antic

Awake
Salvific
Recovery
Open Hearted

Be Aware
Lucifer
Shining light
The key

Awesome
Through Device
Love Your Life
Reborn
Illuminating
Acknowledge Emotion But Do Not Be Controlled By It
System of Giving Energy

Anchors aweigh

Embracing the unknown
Large Elemental Powers
Brave
Joining
Besides
Attached
Anchors aweigh
“True belonging doesn’t require you to change who you are; it requires you to be who you are."
I love you

Phenomenon
Anchors aweigh
Higher Self Dream Guide
Imposed Appropriates Observed
Stay
The Deeper Self
Power
Joining The Main Egregore
Re The Heart Virtues - This is mapping created by humans to explain the developing necessity of survival in an environment which is hostile toward biological life-form.

Assigned

Assigned
Large Elemental Powers
Life is a journey

“You are a thought worth thinking You’re the water and the wine - you’re the cup from which I’m drinking You’re a surprise worth hoping for You are a captured moment - you’re a space without a time”
Assigned

Theory
Researching
The Body Of G_D
“The only impossible journey is the one you never begin”
Assigned
The ongoing objective is to get this knowledge out into the public domain

Eggs In Nests
Phenomenon
“Stop trying to feel better; instead become better at feeling”
Assigned
Communication

Be Aware

Be Aware
The Completion Process
Fearless

Be Aware
Authenticity

How Can We Know
Be Aware
Lucifer
Shining light
The key

Remind
Do It For Oneself
Subatomic Particles
Be Aware
The Sub Hierarchy
The Finer Details
Sharing Data
Instant

Circle

What Shall We Call It?
Circle
Path

Circle
“Tonight the stars shine as I step out of time as I step into the great unknown”

On The Right Track
Circle
Embracing the unknown

Heart Teachers
Circle
Gentle

What Is Normal?
It is a path already forged, ahead of human arrival
Three-dimensional
Circle
How to get this to happen on a planetary scale is the thing…
Giving our best
Crystal clear
It is all making sense
Origins
Nothing comes from nothing - everything which can be seen to have a beginning comes from something.

Contact With

Contact With
Free Will
Hologram Dimensions

Wise
Contact With
What Is Friendship
Worthy of the individuals time and effort

Contact With
Elephant
God Eat Data Heal Cub

Self-love
Sharing Your Love
Unity
Secret
Contact With

The Barest Hint of Constancy
From what I am seeing re the data - It shows clearly that an underlying intelligence operate quietly in the background of the Universes Structure.

ET and the notion of GODs
Gnosticism
Intransigent
Adjustment
Something Mystical To Be In Awe Of
Contact With

Once Upon a Time
No Barriers
A fish out of water
The Perfect Moment

You have almost been there
Whole-hearted
The Next Step
Unconditional
Expression of Appreciation of Experience

The Serpent
Reminding one of how it all started and the different stages one goes through.
Selfless Attitude
Intrinsicism
Nurture
The Solution
The Fare On The Table
Read On
Listen
Behind The Scenery
Confluent
Matrix

Nature of Angels
Known/Revealed
Light

Perpetually
Friendship
Enjoy Progress
Creativity
Trust The Process

Desynchronized

Propitious [giving or indicating a good chance of success; favourable.]
One
Significance
Development/Growth
“Tonight the stars shine as I step out of time as I step into the great unknown”
Desynchronized

William:Ah…! The Desynchronizing has to do with decoupling from the influence of the suppression matrix…

“We can chart another trail - Raise the anchor fill the sails Life our glasses in a toast - We are the Ghost - In the Machine”
I Am
Be here now

Consensual
Happiness
Desynchronized
Make It Up As You Go Along
All Because I Had To Ask
Action Station Central to The Message

Real
Coherence
Phasing
Think outside the box

Mother Wound
Calculation
Desynchronized

William: Desynchronized - disturb the synchronization of; put out of step or phase.
Like how a meteorite caused an extinction event…

Emotion Rides The Prow

Overall
No point in giving you too much to bear
Nature two sides of the same coin
Fearlessness

William: Fearlessness neutralizes fear.

Is Like…
Emotion Rides The Prow
The Banner of Apotheosis
Spring Loaded
Help
That, they can be!

Emotion Rides The Prow
Unsupported statements are neither useful to science or to good argument.
Shine Your Light
Accept
By/Through
If we can remove the stigma of our situation by not judging it either ‘good’ or ‘evil’ perhaps we can learn to be happy with being human

Embracing the shadow
A Loving Being
A Maze Game
What degree of influence do they have on that Mind-Field?
I’m Okay With That
Embarrass
Emotion Rides The Prow

Church Bells
Emotion Rides The Prow

Episteme [ a philosophical term that refers to a principled system of understanding; scientific knowledge.]

It was at the time - still a work in progress.
What Is Found Here
Set the board up or put the game aside…
Earth Mother
The House of Science
Is a Constant

The Wholeness Navigator
Episteme
This Is Part Of The Job
‘Developing a thick skin’

Respect
The Freedom Of Friendship

Episteme
False Accusations
Machine Learning
Stuff Happens

In The Flow
Dilemma
Counsel
Truth
Episteme
Gentle
Row your own boat! I AM Will Navigate!
Live with Soul Union

Episteme
Self-help
Provincial Thinking
To Be Sovereignty
This Is My Kind Of Fun
See-Through
Emergent Theory
So Far Into The Past You May As Well Take A Pick And Shovel With You

Evil Gods

Artificial Intelligence
Simulacra
Measurements
Barking up the wrong tree
Platonic Solids
Evil Gods

Be My Friend
Collective Dynamics
Sovereignty
That’s a good one
Source Intelligence
The Undiscovered Self

Whatever you do
Flat
Duty Calls
Giving our best
Balance of power
Loneliness
The Third Eye
Evil Gods
Dualism Separates Because Oneness Remains Hidden From Its Selves

Gateway
Experience
The Way We Feel Unification
The Development of…
Changing The Rules

Understand/Know]

Evil Gods
That’s the way I fire up
The Healing Power
Coordinate Forgiveness
Through Device

William: Therein, is it a case of simply working with what is available even that what is available is not directly supporting your agenda…but is a means to an end anyway?

On The Right Track

GOD
Unbiased
Symbols
Chamber Twenty Three
Time for Soul to Drive
Always

Intransigence - Myths and Legends - Extra evidence is provided - Dysfunction - Expression Of Appreciation of Experience - Other Ways Of Using Your Lists

Unconditional
Expression of Appreciation of Experience]

William: What I like about it, is that it gives one more scope in which to work within…

Central Intelligence Agency
Out of The Shadow Lands
Humility
Pride
Noise From The Peanut Gallery

All system go
Spiritual Activism

Coordinate
For The Best Results
Mirror
Personal growth
Training
Investigative Realisation
Trust the Universe

It is a great thing to do small things with great love
System of Giving Energy
The Development of…
Study
We don’t have to say we are ‘this’ or ‘that’ in order to put practice to Love
The places that scare you
These things have been given to me, now what to do with these things…
Spring Loaded

Universal Intelligence
Without and Within
Hold/Have
Love One Another
“I see the light I see the Light I see the light now I start again upon the road that never ends”
Expression of Appreciation of Experience
Timeless

In The Team Of The Collective

Getting Off The Hook

Know This
Mystery
Turbulent
Puerility
An Exam

Getting Off The Hook
Christianity is intolerant of such an idea, which is why the dark side of YVHV became a separate entity.
The evidence supports the idea that Theism is the better position for a human to place themselves.
We Are All Becoming One

Personal Integrity
Self-acceptance
Getting Off The Hook
Mother Earth
Self-compassion
Energy

The Great Grey Neutral Zone
Getting Off The Hook
GodMagic
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1069731#p1069731
Economic
Jesus Christ
Big

Investigative
Getting Off The Hook
Intertextual References
The Father - in The Mother.
The Lord
Let The Day In
Developments
Tenacious
Strength is required
The Antichrist is…a bad attitude against a good thing
Jesus’ Direct Superior
Vehicle
Healing The Beast
Plant the seed

Exploring
Always
A Good Question
Getting Off The Hook
Please offer some means by which we can confirm truth in this matter
“For whom the bell tolls for to gather the souls the numbers in darkness are glowing”
The Underlying Mechanics
Content
Awake and Waiting
Skills
The Played Piece
The Moment
Time for Soul to Drive

William: The idea is to connect with the Planet Mind in a conscious manner rather than an unconscious one or even a subconscious manner…
Therein one finds congruency.

That
To what end exactly?
Reason Together
Getting Off The Hook
This moment is the perfect teacher
Do Not Panic
How can it be any other way?

William: I do not reject any idea. Questioning any idea is not the same thing as rejecting any idea.

The questioning itself points to what is referred to as ‘magical thinking’ in relation to a seed which hung upon itself and the germinated into itself and upon germinating, became a series of unfolding events which we humans - so near the beginning of its unfolding - perceive as an astronomical reality - and one in which we have barely scratched the surface of…

Bearing in mind what we do know about seeds, we understand that they contain coding which - and this is the kicker - require an outside substance in order to be enabled to release that information and become something other than just the seed.

The seed requires a backdrop which already exists in order to be be able to germinate - to release its coding.

That is why I speculate that space is eternal and acts as the ground in which the seed germinates and becomes what its encoding specifies.
[SOURCE]

SCLx11+last LE per shuffle

Cyclical - There is a mind behind what we call “creation/the universe” - Dragons - Mystical - Stuff Happens - The Next Level - Keep me in The Loop - Cautiously - The Brain - Some - Small Elemental Powers -

SCL1 AP = To The Point

6:53

Abrahamic Religions
~Small Elemental Powers
To The Point~
Giving birth
The Meaning of Life
Simplicity

Point of Contact
Fear of the Unknown
~Teddy Naysayer
Unconscious Mind Inertia~
Dualism Separates Because Oneness Remains Hidden

Ignoring…
~An accident waiting to happen
The External Voice~
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39224&p=1073257#p1073257
The Machinery
Algorithm

William: The link is to a post I made about an hour ago - From that post;

“The Point” in this case refers to the GZ event [The “Big Bang”]

The machinery is - collectively - this universe and this universe unfolds as directed by its coding…like a germinating seed…
This universe presents [currently] like a seedling rather than the tree it will eventually become…

Sharing Data
An unending emotional-based loop hard to break away from because of stubbornly held fear-based belief systems…
ComListSup
One can commune with the gods as long as the overall subject is God :blush:

This involves the oft enough overlooked or perhaps more accurately - willfully ignored - importance of the existence of consciousness as not only interacting with the universe but most likely that which encoded the seed and set it to germinate and become something which could then be interreacted with by consciousness.

Advice
~Study
The Taming of The Beast~
Intelligence Without Wisdom
That Is Sad But Don’t Let It Distract You

Universe
Hypnagogic
There is an art to flying or rather a knack…
~10 Insights
Write a Book~
“I am not here to judge but to help sanction each individual”
That is Correct

Perpetual Creative Conscious Intelligence
~Making Things Easier
The only thing the Holy Ghost is unable to forgive, is that which individuals are unable to forgive of themselves~
A measured step

Side Splittingly Funny
Folk get so hung up about the little stuff
Use Heart
Translate
Intransigence
Act With The Situation Rather Than Against It
~Mindfulness
Extravaganza~
Habit
Code
Power of Silence
Hiraeth [deep longing for something, especially one’s home.]
Elemental Powers

Breathe In Breathe Out
Imposed Appropriates
We cannot hinder the process, but we can help it.
~Yellow Light
The Evolution of Morals~
Charity
Intention
A Bit Of Both Yes
Reflection
Verdant
Crystal
Wholeness
Voice/Message/Communication

Earth teachers (physical and non-physical) unite humanity to the Sovereign Integral
Sort It Out
https://www.random.org/lists/
~If someone were to declare that the Universe was a random mindless accident of an event, then they are saying that its existence is a ‘truly random event’.
Lyricus designs, transposes, and installs galactic Tributary Zones to a planetary system~
Well…Maybe…
Reach
Sophia The Mother

Information Field
Discovering Internal Triggers
~Extra-Small
Like being pushed out from a stinky hole, can have one develop a bad self-complex~
Creative Conscious Intelligence
Educational
Self-help
Sound
“I know how you care while you nurture your fear that you’ll miss the bouquet when its thrown”
Without getting caught up in the sticky web of Christian-denominational-dynamics
Serendipity
Simple
Apophenia - [the tendency to perceive meaningful connections between apparently unrelated things. …]

Everything Is Unique
~Strength of Mind
Logos – word reason plan~
Mutual Dutiful Expression
I Have My Duty
Lady Luck Mother Guide
Computer Coding

Truth Without Proof Is Belief
Beyond Belief
In Training For…
Move
The Sensation of God’s Presence Inside Us
~Wise
The waters of the deep~
The Body of God
Bandages of The Beast
Self-Aware
Constructors and tasks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYc97J2MZIo

To Add to That
~Final Destination
The Respect One Gives and Receive~
Whichever ‘way’ one traverses the experience of their individuate life - we are never truly independent - so whichever group we choose to associate with will be the group we best identify as being…if the self-identity is incorrect - then no matter the position [theist/non-theist] one will always see the ‘different’ …so there is no point whatsoever in fearing that, if one is self-identifying correctly
Morning
Dualic Residue
Loving
Like mindful nests with eggs in 'em
Word-String
Regimented: Left -brain Right brain Whole brain
Scape
Transforming
The Data of Demystification

William: Associated with the Uncertainty Principle?

What Is That You Are Playing With
Arms Crossed
~An Elemental Principle
Raphael ~
Working With What Is Available
“I am fine now with referring to my position as theistic, as agnosticism merges into the shadow behind me.”
First Things First
Parity
Sharing Your Love
Sustainability

In the Soil of Logic, The Seeds of Love Respond
Leave a Trail
Hidden riches
~Freedom in The Knowing
Fury~ [extreme strength or violence in an action or a natural phenomenon.]
Pertinent
Beauty
Hypnagogic experience
A Space Without A Time…

Presence
Indestructible
~Remnant Seed
Human Imagination Has Consequences~
External validation
Sleeping Dragon

One is not wrong
Sleep Paralysis
Intelligent Directions
Healing The Beast
Untrue
~The Free Will Key
The Underlying Mechanics~
Secret Root
A Real Beauty

William: The activation re the ‘alternate experience’ which opened my mind up to realizing that free will has its limitations and thus is not really ‘free’…yet ones actions oft enough determine outcomes along the linear of one subjective experience…there is enough ‘free will’ involved to allow the individual the ability to choose re his/her experience within the reality construct, without having to obsess over whether even their choices are pre-determined…there is a bit of slack in that regard, in order to give the individual a sense of voluntary involvement…

Self-respect
Confirmation which moves one from faith to fact
Independence
Charge
The Harmless Enough Agenda Crowd
Alive and kicking
Mindful
Heart chakra
“Religious beliefs are a many-barbed growth wishing to own the rights on the mind behind creation”
~Absolutely Perfectly Beautiful.
Your House Work~

7:43

[quote]William: IF:
there is a Cosmic Mind
THEN:
Eventually, any species which survives long enough to continue along with the unfolding universe will eventually discover that and invent ways in which to engage.

Our current position is so close to the beginning as to be counted as mostly inconsequential to that future specie-wide discovery and engagement but it is still interesting and pertinent that ignorance branched into theism for it shows the propensity of self-aware consciousness to understand that no matter where it finds itself, it wonders what it is doing there and goes about ways in which to investigate in order to answer the question.

Whereas the non-theistic branch simply wants to take advantage of the situation and leave such questions outside the tightly shut and curtained window… assuming that such a time will never come because there is no Cosmic Mind.

How they know this for sure, has never been explained adequately enough for me to accept their assessment of the situation - and subjectively speaking - my Window of Opportunity [WoO] is wide open and I am finding the sights to see, very interesting.[/quote]

The Entity I Am - The Entity You Are
Where are we getting our news from?
The relevant scientific community?
A projection of one’s subconscious?

SCLx9+last LE per shuffle

HumbleDreamer - Start - Inclusion of Jesus in Wiremu’s Theology - Self-discipline - Musical Instruments - All on The Same Page - Modern truth in ancient wisdom - Further - Have A Look At This And See What You Come Up With

William: Yes. As I wrote today;

SCL1 AP = Confluent [flowing together or merging.]

10:04

The Mother is Love
Secure
The Neutral Zone is the vaster reality of non-judgementalism
The Butterfly Effect
Make It Real
The Clear Eye Of Soul
Love Life
~Have A Look At This And See What You Come Up With
Confluent~

William: Confluent = 110 as do;
Something
Meeting Place
Purpose
Vibration
Objectives
Mixture
Real Beauty
Recommendable
Time and Space
Independent
Translate
Do The Science
An Aladdin’s cave
Pot of Gold
Nehushtan

William: It seems apparent enough that science as it is used today can do without any formal conscious acknowledgment of The Cosmic Mind…thus all things deriving from modern science are unconsciously motivated by The Cosmic Mind, giving the impression that human minds are the only thing operating the science…
Re The mythology which is The Fifth Interview between the storyline roles of Sara and Dr. Neruda, the technology human science is developing is focused upon transhumanism with the intent of creating a means by which scientists can extend their stay in this universe indefinitely, which theoretically finally ‘kills god’ in the sense that such theistic nuance’s become moot/invalid and the building of such a future is manifested due to this being presumed already by those building it.

“God is dead/invalid”.

Adequately explaining why the billions of theists currently existing are seen to be ‘surplus to requirement’ in that regard - where they are currently useful is in providing the scientists with the means by which they can make this future real. Theists - like theism - are/is expendable in the long term but useful to kick-start with…

However, even that this is the likeliest future for humanity - engaging with technology in this manner and allowing for the perpetual ‘stay’ in this environment will not destroy “GOD” if indeed there actually is a Cosmic Mind, because eventually this will have to become so apparent to the long-stayers that they will have no choice but to conceded that - on that point - they failed to eradicate theism, because at the heart of theism is The Cosmic Mind, whatever it is otherwise referred to by individual/grouped theists.

And even that there is an awesome amount of predicted time left for the non-theists to enjoy their stay hereabouts, there is the unavoidable inevitability of the already known fact, that it will not be lasting in its current manifestation, forever.

GM: Journey to wholeness

William: Yes - the slow way…in comparison…

GM: https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1070528#p1070528

William: Woo-slingers “There ain’t room in this town for both of us” mentality

GM: First Things First
Slowly and Surely
Decisive
Courageous

William: I agree with that. I can understand the annoyance non-theists have with many of the fragmented images specific theists religions exhibit.
It indeed does take courage to want to exist in this universe for as long as this universe exists.

GM: Philo2

William: The philosophy is concerned with The Shifting Models of Existence and exemplifies the fluid motion of the universe in relation to consciousness.
Opening paragraph:

GM: ~Entheogen
Projecting~
Sangreal

William: It is very likely that a lot of theistic inspiration and accompanying mythology came from the use of plants which had chemical effects on human brains.

GM: You Are
Identify oppressive structures…
Lordy! Do I Have To?
Thinking Allowed
Memorandum
Simplicity
~The way of knowledge
Condescending Ideas About Imagination~
Side Splittingly Funny
Meaningful coincidence
Navigational Aids
Deconstruct The Message
Questions
Gateway
Neurotransmitters
When In Doubt - Set It Aside
Victim Vamp Energy Systems
Don’t hide your Generated Messages
Standstill Contemplate
“But hey, we can all hope that over time the mainstream view is tending towards the truth. It’s certainly a lovely idea”

William: Yes - it essentially does not matter what path is taken - the non-theist path or the theist path - the conclusion is always going to be the same eventually.
Theists themselves have much work to do in regard to how they have chosen to dress up the Cosmic Mind in unsuitable mythological attire…if only for the fact that they allowed themselves to believe the mythology represent actual truth rather than metaphorical story-telling…

GM: Action Station
Ones Thoughts
Green Light
Alike as two peas in a pod
Astonishment
Unless of course, you think otherwise
Practicing peace
Expansiveness
Expression of Astonishment
Indication
Celebration
Hive-Minded
Gods Gift
The Human Being
Authenticity
Allowed
William’s Commitment With
The Father

William: Well even the most ugly of us have a Father. :slight_smile: [in house joke].
“The Mother is Love”
10:47

William: As far as the evidence goes, the idea we are currently within some type of Holographic Experiential Reality Simulation isn’t so far fetched as to be off the table…

Seeds: I like what you’re saying there, VVilliam, however, I’m not a fan of the word “Simulation” when it comes to the workings of the universe.

“Illusion,” yes. But “Simulation,” not so much.

A “Simulation” of what?

William: I have seen this complaint before seeds, and it caused me to pause and reflect if that is the correct word to be using.

That is why I call it a ‘reality simulation’ as it is simulating a reality which can be experienced as real.

More to the point, whatever is experiencing it as real has to be conscious, so the only real thing in the whole HERS are the consciousnesses which are experiencing it.

If any illusion is going on regarding that, it is the idea that consciousness is the illusion and the universe is the real thing, which is the basic tenet of emergent theory and the overall message supporters of that theory, preach…

[SOURCE]

The debate between theists and atheists
…because death comes a-knockin’ eventually…

Unfolding Status Quo - You Are - Lucifer - Whereabouts - The Perfect Moment - Magic - Acknowledge Emotion But Do Not Be Controlled By It - Overall - Government secrets kept from the public - Intimate - Do a QWERTY - Hunters - Ooky Spooky

QWERTY:
A Clean Channel - Boundaries - Cycles - Delightful Anticipation - Everything is The Expression Of The Creator - For The Purpose Of - Getting Somewhere - Healing - Imposed Appropriates Observed - Journey - Key Of Expression - Lucidity - Maneuver - Now - Only - Pervasive - Quantum - Righty Oh! - Soul - Toxic shame - Unabated - Virtual Reality - What Is Our Purpose - Expression of Astonishment - “You’re blocking the light” - Zero Waste

SCL1 AP = Inner critic

7:37

GM: Animistic
Perhaps we can deconstruct some of these pernicious views.

William: It would be a step in a better direction than the one humanity is currently projecting.
The shame we carry about being the human animal does have its reason for being, but we have to - as individuals - rise above the shame and understand the fuller picture - what was done was natural enough and can be forgiven in that context but without the forgiveness, there are only repetitive patterns of shame based expression into the shared reality.

GM: ~Ooky Spooky
Inner critic~
Destination

William: Downright ‘evil’ when externalized/projected onto self and others…

GM:
Intuit
A Clean Channel

William: Finding one through all of that shame, is problematic

GM: A programmed reality that is not real
Contain
Preternatural

William: Yes. Both “God” and “Devil” are imaged as “beyond what is normal or natural.” because things of the universe are deemed “Good” or “Evil” depending upon personal preferences - preferences which are muddied from the go-get…
The more natural observation re the universe is that it is neither good or evil.
Therefore, in order to deconstruct these pernicious views, we have to see them for what they are rather than imagine them to be ‘this or that’ as the premise based in ideas pertaining to “good and evil”

GM: Noetics [a branch of metaphysics concerned with the study of mind as well as intellect.]
Dualism merely expresses two sides of the same coin
Leaders and Followers
Hoo haha the laughing owl
Light Body
In Denial
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39224&p=1073257#p1073257

William: The link leads to a reply I made in a discussion about the universe.

In The Correct Position
The Lord God
Memorandum
Bridge
Reminiscent
“You Know or You Don’t know”
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.”
The Science Of The Soul

William: Nods in understanding

GM: Alive and kicking
Giving our best
Imaginative Realities
Science Projects
We Can Do Magic!
William Say’s:
Fury
“What is ‘The Soul’ and is it Immortal?”
Invent
This Translates To That.
Super Power
You Have That Gleam In Your Eye
The Message Generating Process allows for said Mind to speak for itself, and show itself to exist. As such, this is adequate evidence - the sort of evidence a sceptic calls for in relation to the subject of Intelligent Design.

William: Certainly, in the earlier days I did approach this whole subject with a sense of anger, frustration etc which could be summed up as “fury” but that was then and this is now - I suppose the anger had everything to do with the sense of shame for being human…but obviously - given the correct navigating - anger can lead to a good thing eventually and since we all come from ignorance, varying degrees of anger-based issues are natural enough given the circumstances…
I do have that sense - every day I use the GM system - that it is a powerful device for blowing the idea of true randomness out of the park…

GM: Idea
A grateful heart
Bond
“No sailor controls the sea.”
Repudiate
Feeling State
Identify Common Denominators
Defamatory
Anti theism
Calculator
Standstill Contemplate
Point of Contact
“We’re a nation of exhausted and over-stressed adults raising over-scheduled children.”
Cultivate
“I’m Okay With That”
Self-discipline
WindBlown
Different ways of supporting the same objective.
Knowing
Nature

William: Indeed. If it could be seen as a natural enough occurrence, forgiveness can replace the shame of it all.
Or - said another way - “Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us.”
The idea of cultivating the thought “I’m Okay With That” to the point of being able to forgive “that” is equal to “knowing nature”. It is not saying one is “okay” with something which is obviously pernicious but rather in doing something which is counter-destructive…

GM: The Fare On The Table
Wonder
Through Device
The Deep and Meaningful
The top tiny twelve
The Machinery
Random coincidence? I think not.
What Do You Like About It?
The Human Interface
It is Found Within The Experience of Self
Uncertainty Principle
A cultural touchstone
“If you can find your way out of this - flee!!!”
Stroke of luck

William: “Stroke of luck” being used in the tongue in cheek fashion…I daresay, that those who have the least shame about being human, are enabled to contribute better things into the human paradigm.

There is ‘where’ to ‘flee’ exactly? Out there is the great cosmos? That is a cultural reaction to fleeing the overall shame humanity dumps upon itself and the destruction it causes.
The alternative space programs - while a product of this self-loathing disguised as superiority complex - {in the early days re Nazi-history} - blossomed into a thing of beauty re human achievement and ability and as a possibly means of escaping that majority shame-based phenomena which appears intent on wiping itself off the face of the universe…on the one hand, scientists are not above creating the weapons the masses can use to achieve this thing the masses appear to want to achieve…while on the other hand are they seeking ways in which to preserve the things the masses wish to destroy…

Of course, these two polarities don’t make for an ideal base in which to launce our stuff out into the greater cosmos …but “beggars can’t be chooses” as the saying goes.

“If Only” the great minds of today could come up with an alternative plan which sees both the masses and the space programs benefitting unashamedly, a better overall thing could be accomplished…

GM: Precognition
Secular Science Projects
Simulation
For The Purpose Of
Teddy Naysayer
Without Comparison
Experience is the best teacher
Rejuvenate
Conjunction
“No thought about fate or of ending up late yet I still like to think where I’m going”
Start where you are
Sharing Data
Impressionable
Develop a basic, fact-based view first and then ask the question.
Unconscious Mind Inertia

William: Well Yes - whatever way it unfolds, eventually it is “All Good”. :slight_smile:

8:30

Nobs: But as you bring up theist/non-theist, I do tend to see more complaining (mad?) theists than not. At least on here. I haven’t thought of that much lately, really (maybe it’s happened so much it’s become background noise…?). But it is something to consider, perhaps.

William: It does not appear - from a non-bias position - that theists are more angry than non-theists .
Humans are humans and there is a history of violent furious reaction to the situation we are in.
Because we are effectively trapped in our individuate states, yet nature Herself makes it that we cannot survive independently of each other, this apparent contradiction feeds those fires of discontentment.

What we have learned so far from the experience, is that we can accommodate some semblance of calm by ‘finding our individual place’ among the “like-minded” which allows a respite of sorts where we can get about whatever purpose we have tasked for our self - but I think by and large the anger still bubbles away under the surface…because we haven’t figured any way in which to gather the groups together…and so all we are left with, is gathering the troops together…

This is indicative of actual justice

William: Yes. And on a planetary scale, specific to humanity, if we cannot sort out our differences and get our stuff together, and that results in extinction at our own hands, “that is actual justice”.
On the other hand, if we do, then that is also actual justice.

Compass of Divine Insight - Vagitus - Upon Further, Deeper Inspection - GameMakers - Free-spirit - Creative - Written In The Clouds - Stay in the moment - The Heart of a Buddha - Existence - Reform/Refine - Experiences. - Jocular

William: The belief in a mindless Planet/Universe creates the hard problem of consciousness by refusing to deal with said problem using the mind as the very instrument in order to do so.

SCL1 AP = The Screen

William: “The Screen” and “The Mind” are synonymous

7:09

Mind’s Eye
We experience fear in order to give us the opportunity to overcome that which triggers the fear
The Great Green Wall

Jocular
The Screen
An infinitesimal object germinated

William: Yes - this universe could be regarded as a Screen on which the thoughts of an intelligent creative entity, are projected upon. The “Big Bang” could be considered to be the initial thought which started it all, and the unfolding universe [re objects and minds] are the ongoing thoughts being had…

The very idea does create fear - especially in those who resist the idea - it is the very resistance which is a manifested reaction of the fear itself.
The exclamation that science can be done without any requirement to think the universe is the ongoing result of a chain of thought from an unknown ‘God’ entity, does not in itself refute the notion as being ‘fantasy’.

GM: Nature
Being ‘born of the spirit’ is really about coming to the realization of what one truly is rather than remaining in ignorance of that.
Interesting Data
Pollution
Sharing data,
Control
Who/What/When/Where/Why/How
Mother Earth Harmony ~
The Thalamocortical System
Infinity

William: My search for The Thalamocortical System finds this:
The thalamus and cerebral cortex collectively. These parts of the brain are so closely and reciprocally interconnected—especially in mammals—that they are often treated as a single system. Normal functioning of this system appears to be necessary for conscious experiences and voluntary actions. During waking states, groups of neurons in this system exhibit a pattern of continuous firing. During states of reduced consciousness, such as deep sleep, the entire system goes into an oscillatory mode characterized by neuronal burst–pause firing.

William: In regard to ‘infinity’ is that to say that the background nature of infinity field is similar to how a brains works, in that not all the brain is lit up and the firing ‘groups’ of neurons can be likened to our universe…Galaxies are like unto firing groups of neurons re this particular mind.

GM: Light Encoded Reality Matrix
All present and correct
Point/Focus
“Memorised vows enchanted by tune before the great minstrel the fair maidens swoon we came to our senses as we left the cocoon”
Narcissism
“Imposed Appropriates Observed”
Intelligent Directions
“Be kind to yourself”
“We can chart another trail - Raise the anchor fill the sails Lift our glasses in a toast - We are the Ghost - In the Machine”
Telling the future
Vibration
Where life and death is part of a circle and everything is part of the Ouroboros
Expectant
“The Script Must Be Followed”
Nontheists may well be the ones who have placed interposing barriers which ensure that their view is cut off - and this might be achieved through willful ignorance.

William: Refusal to acknowledge mindfulness as part of the overall reason for the universe existing and we existing as individuate minds within it.
Interposing - place or insert between one thing and another.

GM: Pertinent
Humdrum
Reality Simulation
More
Pulse
“Develop a basic, fact-based view first and then ask the question.”
Arcadian
Watchful
To
Graphic Changes
Remind
Internal Triggering
Remaining Unbiased
Contemplate

William: How to effectively deal with anger…not by ignoring it, but through understanding it and developing means by which it - as an externalized emotional-based energy - can be transformed into something more appropriate to the situation we find ourselves lost within.

GM: Families
Rulers
Brow Chakra

William: Enforced rules/rulers through Narcissism

GM: Crazy Diamonds
Contemplative
Look For The Significance
Coordinate

William: “Be kind to yourself”

GM: Insecure
Spring Loaded
Belief Helps Cause Separation
I Digress…

William: My doing - I keep finding a word in edgewise because I feel prompted to … please continue… :slight_smile:

GM: The “Clamp”
Re The Heart Virtues - This is mapping created by humans to explain the developing necessity of survival in an environment which is hostile toward biological life-form.

William: Sooooo…whereas “Spring-loaded” describes the workings of a trap “Clamp” describes a trap which has been triggered…and caught ‘something’…

GM: “Teddy Naysayer”

William: Is attempting to avoid the trap set, not fully realizing that being in the universe already, is “The Trap”

Discussing the Data
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=38977&p=1068076#p1068076
The Word and List Strings
Nods
All The World
The Attitude
“Even so, I have full appreciation for your efforts, because even incorrect peer review is better than indifference.”
Nurture You
…because death comes a-knockin’ eventually…
Expression
Self-validation
Unprecedented
Lucidity
Being Born

William: The link leads to a post I wrote;
Recapping Event

What I am learning from this MGSystem is that “it” is not about me or you but about allowing for opportunity for any otherwise intelligent consciousnesses to impute their intelligence into the mix.

Re non-theists who are opposed to the idea of their being an overall mind behind [invisible/not easy to detect in] our visible Universe - I would say that they do themselves a disservice in resisting contact with said mind.

The way I have come to understand things re the nature of our shared reality - is that in opting for the theory of evolution with the addition of realization of the invisible mind, exposes the enormity of said mind re the time/space said mind has had to develop within.

Alongside that, is the realization that something which initially started out as one thing, became many things - so many things that trying to place a number as to how many things - is pointless.

Clearly fragmentation occurred as the mind developed - as can be seen in the evidence of the things themselves.

So the Galaxies became “Gods” and the Gods produced off-spring which are the Suns and planets continually forming - from beginnings to middles and to ends - and in doing so, providing the parent-Gods with Data of Experience.

I don’t pretend to know what it is in the way of evidence that non-theists want in order to convince them to become theists.

But I do know that this evidence I am presenting, should be enough for anyone to seriously think about changing the way they see the world.

GM: “Humility means accepting reality with no attempt to outsmart it.”
Old
Ouija
“There Is Good Out There”
“Everything is a Message”
Hypnagogic

William:You are once more referring to The Ancient Grey Entity…

GM: The Great I Am
Do A=1

All = 107 [The Great I Am]
Navigator
The Greys
Military
The Point
Happiness
Lyricus
Feel Be Still.
Quantum
Measuring
Each morning
Optimum
Researching
The Great I Am
Reflection
Visions
Here-and-now

GM: Validation
Life is a journey
Green Chemistry
Zones of Sensitivity
Look For the Significance

Truthfulness
“End Of Story” As The Saying Goes
Evidence We Actively Collect
Good on you mate
Keeping Things In Perspective
Ness
The Void

William: “Ness” like unto “The Dragon In My Garage” [added to the ComList] and “The Void” as the infinite backdrop which is the Mind-Screen that thoughts are projected upon.
“Folk get so hung up about the little stuff” - the “big stuff” is the antedate to that

GM: “Do Not Panic”
For anyone to say otherwise, would be unwise in the face of such evidence
Peaceful Messiah or militant Messiah?
Intelligence with Wisdom
Like eons of sedimentary build-up - for the most part it appears that those codes are largely deactivated - ‘fossilized’ in a sense. Forgotten in relation to the grand scheme. A Child without any known Parent.
Hunters
“The Brother”
Sovereign Integral Network
Strange
Why?
Inner work
Idiosyncratic [peculiar or individual.]
Noetics [concerned with the study of mind as well as intellect.]
The validity of subjective experience

William: nods appreciatively
8:29