Grace and Grit: The Movie

Originally published at: https://integrallife.com/grace-and-grit-the-movie/

Stats T oday’s guest, Sebastian Siegel, is the screenwriter and director of the upcoming movie, Grace and Grit. The film tells the true love story of iconic, Integral philosopher Ken Wilber and his wife Treya. Based on the acclaimed book that chronicles Treya’s journals, they fall madly in love in 1980’s California and are immediately…

1 Like

Let us know what you think of the trailer!

Love it! Where/Where/How do we watch the movie??

We will let you guys know as soon as we have a release date!

1 Like

Love it!(wiping tears). Listening to Ken read it was tremendously moving. I’ll be bringing tissues when I go to see it! :heart:

I can’t wait, I love the scene drinking beer in Germany, Looks superb

Looking forward to seeing the full movie!

I am just overwhelmed…emotionally giddy and delighted that this film has finally been made! I can hardly bear to wait to see it!

S

1 Like

Looks like Stuart Townsend really captured some of Ken’s energy. Trailer looks intriguing, good quote from Deepak. Like everyone else looking forward to the release.

What a great and important endeavor from Sebastian Siegel to picturize this highly complex story. The trailer conveys deep empathy combined with a powerful picture language. I look forward to the theater release in Austria which hopefully will happen. I will spread it as best as i can.

Loved the trailer! But the interview with Sebastian Seigel here on the site was stupendous!!
The detail…the passion…the explanation of how a movie comes together and gets to the end consumer…
All were wonderful. I have not been to a movie in years. I am not a fan of film. But I will be first in line, or signing up for Netfix, for this one. Thank you all for putting it all together! Pace E Bene.

I am excited to see the movie. The interview with Sebastian was amazing. Can somebody please tell me how we in the UK can see the movie.
Many thanks.
Jude

I don’t seem to be able to find it in the UK?