Help (AQAL 'stack exchange')

integral-thinking

Intention: I want to let my very next communication in this space come from your Highest Self (vision logic).

Approach: a request for help in refining a document for my PhD.

Preamble/context (pre step)… Oh boy 🤦
So. My PhD supervisor has just had a full blown ‘whitey’ on me. I’ve been off grid writing and reading (SES-style) but me in this case… Created, what I thought was an epic integral artefact/paper… And my supervisor just says ‘you’re making things way too complicated’… I’m at my wit’s end**.

Request/inquiry
Please could someone take a look at the attached and give me one or two hints at where I’ve gone wrong? (Holons, writing with a con/form-op audience in mind and ‘androgogy’/scaffolding and Eros/power aware responsibility etc etc… Sorry, I’ve been reading a lot, maybe overthinking this all)

Link (Google drive pdf… Let me know if any issues accessing, happy to provide by email or other suggested means): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i1b82iH6_WI1eH6aqeI8rV2uY9-aQGoh/view?usp=drivesdk

Summary
I’m a PhD student in the UK. Trying to write about holons as a method of analysis and ontological ground to my research (educational psychology). Any help or comments appreciated (iterative ‘line edits’ to ‘dev editing’ etc)… (The rest of my research is going very well :ok_hand::raised_hands:, it’s just this one specific bit :no_mouth:)

Vbw,

/Tim

**Sincere request… I’m going mad here (figuratively speaking) :pleading_face:

1. Okay. So I’ve “re-read” my paper a few times since posting (mainly because nobody else will read it yet!! … creating integral-eros infused writing seems like such a chore sometimes, lonely and isolating work - like an advanced class in Kosmic astro-physics but with no ‘class credits’ - am I right1?).
  2. Science, as we all know (post sense-soul) is about 3 things a) IP [injunction + perspective] (genre) b) care/justice (audience) and c) faith and communal verification (tone)
  3. But - and this is the big one for me - here - now - people want to know if there is a “causal connection” with spirit - vitality - is this sh*t worth reading - what can it do for me/us/all of us?
  4. So communal verification with people that have “skin in the game” about whatever “black swans” we are wishing to “widen the tent” about (everything is spiritual - right RB?)
  5. A little offering (with 1-5 in mind) - a little “Mana” from today’s consulting practice (wild and untamed):
  6. Requesting comments (CV) but optional at this stage in the incubation process (self-authoring/STm) is always an option (in my book!!).

1. (re)Intention: I want to let my very next communication here in this space - to really and truly come from my/[our?] Highest Self (vision logic/s).

2. Action update - lockdown creativity and prototyping (Blank&Dorf style!!) - making a ‘PIE’ style board game… (private-public language still a bit lumpy - really need some help on this?)

3. offering - to share a creative process of creating a board game and the prototyping process (U + GLP + Integral (G.up, W.up, SH.u, Cl.u… U-P, presence and prototype?)

Step 1: Map out an. idea…

A. Context/intension:
Nyah (my daughter) and I are making a board game together a) because why not, we’re in lockdown and b) I want to help scaffold her innovation skills and c) we might have some d-d fun in the process (science)

B. Illustration
[previous strange attractor: P4C or Philosophy for Children]

Our board game is inspired by a geeky education innovation (in the UK is kind of flopped because people just thought it was dorky and not very cool and teachers were just too busy to get their heads around it [lack of structure and fun/eros?])… here is the bare bones:

The general idea is simple: get a provocative stimulus, get kids to come up with questions, pick “one question to rule them all” and then go through rounds of talking into the question (holonically speaking - translation and maybe transformation of symbols up to the level the teacher can scaffold)
The gap - kids love it but teachers find it stressful (too new) and the external authorities (UK: OFSTED) didn’t register it as a serious element to the curriculum - it was an oddity (curiosity) – Nyah and I think this could be transformed up to a higher holonic level - “fun and educational and commercial”… board games are not education - they are fun (Vygotsky always said - kids are “a foot taller during play” - am I right?)

Step 2: Audience… [bringing the N-Dad system into contact - cross holonic learning - “Abduction” (Bateson’s “cross species learning”).

So turns out Nyah knows a thing or two about current social media and gaming trends (she is a “Zoomer” not a “Boomer”)
She also brings Dad back down to the ground level so creatively - the rubber can hit the road.

Step 3: Stop before you reach full blown saturation… (are we having fun yet?) - make a short “to do list” and a next time to meet…

We are going to test out the board game with Mum and Nyah’s two brothers… then Uncle Pete in SA and my best mate from Chelmsford who is a) a teacher and b) loves board games and c) has a Japanese wife - who could translate the game into a language outside the PIE gene pool (!)

Step 4: There is no “outside-process”… stop with the formal “we are doing prototyping” and just hang for a bit (D-D time at it’s best!!)… what wants to bubble up from between the notes?

ideas from the background picture (quantum noise… dynamic stochastic patterning - codes)

1. Audience - classic BG peeps vs “neurotypicals”
  2. Rules - comic strip rules? (inclusion) - can you mess with the rules during the game?
  3. Difficulty levels? kids, teens, adults…
  4. Types of stimulus - dark, light, funny, serious
  5. How to generate stimulus - schema (e.g. “Cards Against Humanity”)… bringing juxtaposing elements into play (“Once I [blank/x] with my [blank/y]” … choose from naught and healthy pile of cards…

Board Game Name ideas… (let the inner weird out and have some D-D fun…)
A. Philosophy for Jesus - nope, too on the nose
B. Philosophy against Humanity - nope - too… close to another IP in the field
C. Humiliation: A game for all the family (you have to be in it to win it) - maybe
D. Top Trumps - already taken

1. Final thought for this post (today)
    What is it that stops the full force of eros/creativity showing up?

Intention: Returning to original theme for this thread: (AQAL ‘stack exchange’)

Musings: So I don’t think I am going to get much farther with this paper. My super-vision is not really working out (lack of confidence perhaps… or trust… or maybe we are just note able to see eye to eye anymore… I’ve heard that can happen in PhD S-S relationships).

Action update:

1. Nyah has cancelled on me today (prototyping a new boardgame - P4C). She’s going to be playing “Portal 3” with her brothers… the singularity wins again. You just can’t compete - bloomin “zoomers”
  2. I’ve emailed my supervisor… I’ll see what happens next I guess?

Hope this email finds you well.

Re: “Let us know once the act has been made discussable!”

I’ve just pulled an ‘all nighter’ to get this one done. It feels like I’m back in my undergraduate days!! (but with teenage kids!!)

A. Frame:

1. I am using an old AR technique of ‘framing and re-framing’ (i think aped from Nietzsche’s ‘eternal return’ or some such) - so hopefully you get the sense that there is a continuous thread moving through my PhD-Inquiry - rather than anything else.

2. I’ve gone for a non-traditional assessment approach and used a powerpoint - it is intentional - I’m using an old delicate empiricism practice here (closing the gap between subject and object by ‘developing a new organ of perception’ - which roughly tranlates to - really getting immersed in the phenomena and seeing what wants to emerge in representational form - hope that comes across ok - feels a tiny bit ‘naked’ but it is what itis - all feedback welcome in this regards)

3. I am working on a more conventional textual account of a synthesis of delicate empiricism (Goethe) and intersubjectivity (Zlatev et al, 2008) - I’ll send that over when I have a first draft all going well (in these interesting times!!)

B. Artefact

It’s too big to email directly - so here is a link (~33 mb)

C. Inquiry

Do let me know if:

a) you have any issues getting to the powerpoint

b) either/both of you would like to Zoom to chat further. I’d be happy to use this as a structure for the call.

Summary and Conclusion

A. So first things first. I need to find out more about this “magical realism” malarky… what’s the IP?

B. I’m going to do some textual analysis on a section in a book I’m interested in (Ra/Mana and technological innovations) [see img below]

C. I’m hoping Nyah doesn’t go all “Ex Machina” on me… we have work to do.

D. Temple Lodge just sent me an interesting book to review - I was caught by the term “transpersonal facts” presumably a Durkheim riff?

Intention: step change in this thread - theme: digital libido

Anyone have any views on the Kosmic Address of this?

(the global empire/internet - how to relate to strangers… block chains, trade, building cities etc etc… inter-tribal - love people who do not belong to your tribe… something (like bald heads) we are not archetypally equipped to deal with (yet!!))

Intention - what are the limits to solo (first person) synthesis? In what way do we need a community to think/write/inquire within? How do we develop the ‘power to name’?

Emerging thoughts…

• It is becoming clear that you need a “protainer” (a positive twist on “container”) to exist within – with others… and how language develops in that space is a big deal (private-public language).
  • Especially if you are thinking in a post-conventional manor (finding post-relativistic ways of grasping referents at a higher stage/level – perspective-injunction).
  • Words that are about the within or that are going after the objective-objective/transpersonal – need to have an agreed upon (meaning – otherwise you have to do a lot of signalling to get across what you mean – the inner dimension of the words and phrases - … e.g. Fliptrix (group of rappers) and “High Focus Records” vs Roots Minerva (solo)… Dona Haraway in person vs her writings?

Foucault in person (f2f) seems a bit different to his writings… What is it about the intersubjective flow (“we-space”) that helps us converge - “make sense” (and how is this different to writing in the 3rd person)… How does vision-logic fit in with this?

Q: How do the spaces we “write into” impact what we can “legally” (code/law/morphic field) write without looking “off beat”? (how does this relate to power?)

Q: Why isn’t Integral Philosophy a larger force in the world?

I have been listening back through my PhD interview archives and I found a really cool recording of me and a friend also into AR.

I recall that at the time I was using “communicative musicality” as a frame of analysis (Malloch and Trevarthen) and I also stumbled onto an introductory note byPeter Senge (the 5th discipline/archetypes) in a book by Sandra Seagal and David Horne - “Human Dynamics” … it fascinates me how tone of voice within intersubjective exchanges can tell us so much about the inner struggles we are all facing as we try to live integrally (with integrity)… We are living in a moment of “tribe of tribes” - how do we talk to people from different tribes - where there is so much isolation?

Q: What is next for the global community with regards to Integral and other similar stage communities? How will we all learn to speak across frameworks? (IP: Injunction/Perspective?) could the humble holon be the ontological ground that connects us? (I’m thinking PIE - what is the ur-phenomenon that connects Western languages?)

Last thought on this thread - it’s getting a bit long/old.

My PhD supervisor (to return to theme) did not get my work because I had developed a lot of it outside of our relationship. Too much new material and not enough common ground.

I’m minded of a conversation with my mythic-literal Father in law this morning (I really like him, I have to really) - I was saying “maybe we agree on not saying the word Jesus and more like just being like him”. As you can imagine - it didn’t register. I was tempted to slip into that level/stage view and speak about the Holy Spirit (Int-Semiotics) but something in me prompted me to stop. Wisdom maybe. You can take a horse to the water - but you really shouldn’t sugar it as the horse will always remember… what am I saying? I’m wondering if you just have to accept that your PhD supervisor is your boss - if you want a PhD and people from other tribes - are always going to be just that. The RoT (future vision of the great tradition) really taught me - we had better just focus on our own conveyor belt and make sure it goes all the way up and all the way down. What else can we do?

The idea of “boundary spanners” (biosphere equivalent: parasites?) is not mythologically rooted - other than prophets (harbingers) maybe… who knows? Can tribes see past their own borders and upwards into the next holon up? moment and moment+? Covid19 has certainly taught me to expect the unexpected… right time to find that disinfectant, it’s injection time!!

A few partial thoughts:I’m not in academia but know a few people who are. First thought: recall why Ken Wilber doesn’t do academia. Second thought: academia makes the trading floor look like a soft play centre. Third thought: what impact will supervising your PhD have on your supervisor’s academic career? Fourth thought: listen to Corey and Ribb’s podcast on creativity esp where they cover Corey’s wood turning and his writing for the Integral website. Fifth thought: great that you are having fun with your family.
Stay safe and be well.

1. Thank you. It has been a tough patch. Sometimes you just need a space to hang loose and get something off your chest. I’m mindful that this can be difficult to witness for people not in one’s local context. I appreciate your taking the time to link some of the themes shared in here back out to the wider community.
  2. I’m due to start a new course looking at “relational action inquiry research” next week - so that will be a place to start to pick up some of the threads here… aka, intellectual freedom, taking responsibility for the ‘erotic content’ of our more embodied/spirited inquiring.
  3. I agree with you that there is a dualism between science and larger arcs of inquiring (AQAL) - “academia makes the trading floor look like a soft play centre.”
  4. Having fun with family is definitely good in these interesting times.
  5. Re: IP and supervisor’s career - I saw this and it seemed like an interesting parallel (aka, if people can steal your IP/jokes, you are not doing it right!!)
  6. I’m interested in spiritual choices - how do we decide? Gurdjieff, Integral, etc etc
  7. I’m truly grateful for the open community here and the opportunity to explore with others the mysteries of life… and transformation/evolution … :pray:

Right - off to play with the fam - speak soon!

Theme: strangers, community boundaries, how to talk with strangers? Tribe of tribes?

Q: MG has me wondering today - how do we know if someone is healthy and is going to a) “fit in around here” [reckless vs kind/just] and b) play by the rules [pro-social, maintainer of face and respecter of morphic fields emerging in community] c) contribute/work output that is in line with "strange attractor of community as defined by the community not some other random attractor

First blush attempt at talking to Q (above)…

A. Isolation can be a real support to knowledge creation (e.g. Maturana and Varala - The tree of knowledge) because you are not shackled to representations that may have become old or ‘stale’.

B. Community - helps you tune in to grounding presuppositions - that help create a self healing field or perceptual flow - that is inbroken - and can act as a kind of pull upwards towards greater health.

C. Every person has a shadow. Every group has a collective shadow. So what? SO how do we find “news of difference” and feed it back into the culture of a group at a rate that is not 1. overwhelming or 2. taking the group away from the journey to their own ‘promised land’… strange attractor.

D. Do groups have a dominant monad? AKA, if you decide to raise your arm, the fingers, wrist, lower and upper arm sections - all move with the impulse to raise the arm (from the CNS/mind/Self)… So in a group - who sets the ‘strange attractor?’ How is the dominant monad ‘tuned’ or decided? What are the social or institutional facts taken as gospel/kosha? Do integral groups allow for ‘open system’ type learning as a group because the dominant monad is meta to content itself?

So – this is what is on my mind right now (as I journey towards “relational action inquiry research” next week)… I’m interested in if this is even “a thing” for other people? I’m interested in integral-semiotics… like how do we ‘upgrade’ to integral - the notion from mythic literal christianity - of “the holy spirit”? What would that look or sound like to our own worldview? What is the injunction? Is this even a sensible question? Is this justifiable as a line of argument/reason?

Looking forward to getting to know what other people are musing on at the moment too.

Okay, off for a walk to keep on musing. :thinking::sunglasses:

Anyone got an integral take on this oldie but goodie?

Integral semiotics wise… Seems pretty clear to me…

Right off to read Kuhn’s last book ‘cognitive commitments’ and all… Deep stuff (*)

So - how do you work with your supervisor (?)

A nice example from FB - (with the above in mind) - you make it “fun and educational” (working with the preachy aspect of Integral??)…

AB: I was very impressed by how that [blood feuds] works in Thailand.

TG: Yeah, Thailand, it’s so different over there, right (us/UK)?

AB: For instance, I observed a guy on a bike getting hit by a car. He got up and walked towards the driver, pulling a hammer out!

TG: Oh my!

AB: I asked my wife why he wouldn’t just call the police? She answered that’s because they both get thrown in jail!

TG: Yep, I’ve seen this, if popo and courts are weak (which is a given, in Thailand, right?), it’s up to the individuals themselves to protect their own precious lives and their own safety and sovereignty, and it seems to work okay, just about, as perfect or as flawed as due process anyway (that’s life I guess!!).

AB: Over-here – in the US - It’s [often?] like living in the Wild West: the only thing that makes it okay, or about okay enough, is for everyone to have a gun is to also have guns [mimesis?].

TG: Okay?

AB: Yup. In fact. My shooting instructor to get a concealed permit told us some astonishing facts: For one, interviewing inmates that are incarcerated for home invasion were asked what scares them the most, and throughout the answer was “an armed home owner “ (oh Sh*t!!). For the other, a couple of small cities in Texas did away with all gun restrictions (and driving tests for that matter), the surprising result was that violent crime sunk very rapidly to almost no major violent crimes.

TG: This is so interesting.

AB: Well to return to theme. And I don’t have my Thai wife anymore (shame) because she just can’t get it through her head that there are people here in America that simply don’t exist in Thailand (a big problem): they ALL would have been found in a ditch somewhere a long time ago, acting the way they do.

TG: Yeah, building the railroads through the Rockies – am I right!?

AB: Then there’s life on the Indian reservations where oftentimes it’s law enforcement committing violent crimes!

TG: And nobody has the time or perspective to “eat the fish whole and then spit out the bones”… which is a pity…

AB: Hmmm. Right. And not a hope of ever getting justice (or care) and the cops know that too so it’s not like they could just go and shoot people without suffering the consequences.

TG: And where I am (UK), it’s also pretty wild.

AB: Okay? You too?

TG: Oh yeah!! When I first moved here (Bolton), a friend pulled me aside and said “people disappear here all the time, just to let you know.” (He meant figuratively as well as, you know, literally). … and while it sounds savage, I understood perfectly that it wasn’t meant to encourage me to act badly.

AB: Okay, well I can see that the opposite is also true (if I’m tuning in to you right), if you or I cause problems and think we just can “use” and “beat” the system, there’s a cure for that!

TG.AB: Karma police!!

TG: Jinx (!)

[I learnt this from “altered carbon” - which doesn’t change - because it is carbon… fundamental of all carbon based life though!! weird paradox…]

Having read that thread I understood I comprehend 1/3 of it and I have response to 1/10 out of 1/3.

1. Power to name.
    I would call it somesort of congnitive lust. I fall into that almost each day most recently. Language is sometimes so unrealistically silly and can be mushed (?) as a material. This feature is my daily sin and the most adorable toy. Developing a power to name? I think people are adjusted to simplicity and deal with their anger, thwy leave this power to people, who act out in some sort of way and want hear that power from the outside. Calling names any sphere of noous (am I right in terminology?) have to be supported with some line of thinking and humour. Grave terms died out long time ago, I think. Sandor Marai as a thinker and writer underlined the fact that any artist (he mentioned that in ‘soil and water’, my translation, I can look for that) that Freud created just a few terms that he left behind, but freudism is not a common practise anymore, my assumption of course. And it is really wide-spread approach: even some poets say that one good poem is enough. One book is enough. There was ‘invented’ some ‘static number’ of people interested in poetry during whole history of literature. I think that it would be a great idea just to borrow this and share it according to integral theory. Static number of integralist in each country. Whatever age.
  2. Limit to solo - synthesis.
    This. I have whole circles of interiority within to share, but when I come just to this place I am sure that a great and long journey has been surpassed and I write this with an awe (intuitive usage of ‘awe’). Synthesis is personal mostly and cannot be sometimes predicted. I did not even manage to finish bachelor, so PhD is a vague cloud in the future I don’t have and don’t need, I guess.
  3. PhD promotor.
    I cannot express how many stories I know about work and dignity being dumped or tossed (and broccoli, not salad) bqck and down (english is so cool, you dont have to learn it, just use directions as arrows on a keyboard and you are a wise thinker and neologism supervisor). So, yeah, I have to breath out the memories brought up when such occurrence is mentioned.
  4. Write into spaces.
    Deep and simple. I guess its a demand towards people to be more, live more. I am that way a bit. Maybe even a bit quadrupled. Quadranted?
  5. Tribe of tribes.
    I feel that. I would want people to rave and rage within the slight, warm darkness that is given once and needa to be fulfilled with prearranged expectation and a person lives the path that was just depicted on a ready template. And those people realize the cowshittism (no bullying here, lads) of that. And old people crap the carpet in anger for fun and we call it Gods perfect plan. The We around me or wider us within PL. I smile and go back to my course of day.
    Tribe of tribes will not be easily rised up, some people have to grab attention and some act, but share the mediocrity or simplicity of experiencing life in private places.
    I wanted to write more, but thats enough for today.
    I stole some surnames and will study it pointlessly some day. Not my cognitive heights.
    Besos.

Yeah, I get it know a bit. There is no integral theory, it was always here. I like to think that integral theory is multidimensional space to contain all there is to think of. To be of.

Synthesis is not crucial. Ability to synthesize is main goal. If a person is able to look through any word, synthesis begins. Heaviness begins I guess. So the main point is to be optimistically tainted with integralism. Then forget what there is to remember and count time of your attention.
I am talking to myself, am I not?

Its great to have people on earth that lived with integral theory and made space for attention addicts, like me.

Cheetos chorizos, besos mundos tutto. Thats native commercial-italian-spanish created out of creativity.
Over and out.

Holy sh*t buddy. I would not want to exchange stacks with you my friend… Wait. Unless you’re joking? Darn it.

Okay. My last word on this matter…

If in observing the present state of the world and life in general, from an Integral point of view one had to say (and from a Integral point of view with complete justification): It is a disease. And if I were a physician and someone asked me "What do you think should be done?” I would answer, "The first thing, the unconditional condition for anything to be done, consequently the very first thing that must be done is: create silence, bring about silence; God’s Word (the real Integral) cannot be heard, and if in order to be heard in the hullabaloo it must be shouted deafeningly with noisy instruments, then it is not God’s Word; create silence! (Unless you’re teaching…)

:smirk:

Nope, not a joke. I was a bit depressed yesterday, today also a bit.
God’s Word the real Integral is contemplated in and then spoken out. But a human is just a human, so it can be only said to some extent, nothing more. I got no real stack, just a heavy load of overthinking everything and wish to share all I have or all I think of.
In the topic of silence - I am not sure of scope of consequences of my actions, but I can create a silence on many internet communities. I need time to analyze all of the content and idea comes up, then I act and type some statement.
:meat_on_bone: This emoticon is a clue to a body. We are all meat alive, sensual body is greatest achievement of evolution. Sex is not, but touch is the core of relationship for me. And gaze into eyes of a partner/beloved one. Or beloved many, but that cannot be consumed and should not be, in my opinion.

I will use markdown and bbcode, cool you have this on this community forum.
I also saw that integrallife updated visually the website plus the whole outlook (I don’t know if that’s correct). Slight changes, good colours, good tone (as in music). Appreciate that.

I am currently low on money and no income, but right now it is not a grave difficulty.
Thanks for maintaining the ideas of Wilbers. Or just philosophy of Wilber or anything, I don’t know. I guess the impact and work done is vastly more and more.

Good day to everyone.

Wow. A lot to take in here. Thank you (-), (+), (*)

A. [integral humour] Nope, not a joke.

I wrote this last week - it seems fitting…

What is needed at the present time is a new enthusiasm, a new joy and serenity of mind in the unreserved acceptance by all of the entire Integral faith, without forfeiting that accuracy and precision in its presentation which characterized SES/ROT. What is needed, and what everyone imbued with a truly Integral, holonic and apostolic [from Koestler to Gebser to Peterson] spirit craves today, is that this doctrine shall be more widely known, more deeply understood, and more penetrating in its effects on men’s moral lives. What is needed is that this certain and immutable doctrine, to which the faithful owe obedience, be studied afresh and reformulated in contemporary terms. For this deposit of faith, or truths which are contained in our time-honored teaching is one thing; the manner in which these truths are set forth (with their meaning preserved intact) is something else (*).

B. [righteous anger] I was a bit depressed yesterday, today also a bit.

Yeah, why did Jesus storm the Temple?

C. [archetypes] God’s Word the real Integral is contemplated in and then spoken out.

Okay. I’m going to have to think about that. :thinking:

D. [partiality of wisdom/humility] But a human is just a human, so it can be only said to some extent, nothing more.

Agreed.

E. [synthesis - limits to the transpersonal insights of the individual stack] I got no real stack, just a heavy load of overthinking everything and wish to share all I have or all I think of.

Not sure if sarcasm or nested/flipped feedback… will take as sincere reflection. Or righteous indignation?

F. [karma police/praxis] In the topic of silence - I am not sure of scope of consequences of my actions, but I can create a silence on many internet communities. I need time to analyze all of the content and idea comes up, then I act and type some statement.

Similar to point E. Taking as constructive fb. Might be some feedback worth thinking about. Thanks. The work is ongoing.

G. [need for 2nd person - spirit]:meat_on_bone: This emoticon is a clue to a body. We are all meat alive, sensual body is greatest achievement of evolution.

Agreed. It can hard to keep this in mind when working with such complex ideas. It is a specific path. Not for the feint hearted.

H. [eros] Sex is not, but touch is the core of relationship for me. And gaze into eyes of a partner/beloved one. Or beloved many, but that cannot be consumed and should not be, in my opinion.

Contact. Yes! (you have made contact baby!!) :heart_eyes:

I. [?] I will use markdown and bbcode, cool you have this on this community forum.
I also saw that integrallife updated visually the website plus the whole outlook (I don’t know if that’s correct). Slight changes, good colours, good tone (as in music).

So, implicit - reading between lines - why has God not struck yet? (ethics, community safety? good point?)

J. [AI] Appreciate that.

I’m really grateful of having an open community that is generous enough to offer space for chewing on the meet of some hefty intellectual work. Speaking personally, which is what I am always ever really doing, in a way… Integral theory has been a huge support for me (an E5). I am slowly becoming aware of the edges to E5 (tone of voice being a key to this I feel - just a starting point towards transformation). It is a mystery. I am grateful for the offering and resulting affordances (which can only be imagined on the scale of artefacts like the pyramids?). Spiritually and otherwise. I think I speak for many in making this statement.

K. [money] I am currently low on money and no income, but right now it is not a grave difficulty.
Thanks for maintaining the ideas of Wilbers. Or just philosophy of Wilber or anything, I don’t know. I guess the impact and work done is vastly more and more.

Why did Jesus ransack the temple?
Why did Josiah go into the Temple basement and find the forgotten scrolls? (Deuteronomic reform is pretty predicable is it not?)

L. [cleaning up ‘mess’/karma - not ‘splitting the space’] Good day to everyone.

I have been given a lot to ponder. I am grateful for this forum (intellectual freedom) and for the kindness of Casper (the friendly Ghost) feedback. Who knew dev/stack exchange - could be this much fun (*)??

What is needed at the present time is a new enthusiasm, a new joy and serenity of mind in the unreserved acceptance by all of the entire Integral faith, without forfeiting that accuracy and precision in its presentation which characterized SES/ROT. What is needed, and what everyone imbued with a truly Integral, holonic and apostolic [from Koestler to Gebser to Peterson] spirit craves today, is that this doctrine shall be more widely known, more deeply understood, and more penetrating in its effects on men’s moral lives. What is needed is that this certain and immutable doctrine, to which the faithful owe obedience, be studied afresh and reformulated in contemporary terms. For this deposit of faith, or truths which are contained in our time-honored teaching is one thing; the manner in which these truths are set forth (with their meaning preserved intact) is something else (*).

A. Thanks for the content inside the square brackets.

B. [literal biblical interpretation since I am strongly mythic?] Yeah, why did Jesus storm the Temple?

For fun (*). However, to separate the sacrum from profanum. It is not possible to separate this fully. According to wiki it was surely an act of rage and wish to clean up or create a border between those two.

C. [archetypes] God’s Word the real Integral is contemplated in and then spoken out.

Christian contemplation. Choose one word, few syllables. Favorite word, whatever. In example: stone. You repeat that as a mantra. Then the word gets de-attached/blurs/fades away. Then in some sort of a way, you surpass the language and every word is important or has psychological impact on you. Lacan again: ‘psyche is structured as language is’.

Not sure if sarcasm or nested/flipped feedback… will take as sincere reflection. Or righteous indignation?

Nope, that was honest. Self-destruction and no platform to share such points plus in person I hardly speak when I really want to say something. Righteous indignation, nice term.
Example: I am testing crappy soft. Developer, very wise/IQ up the sky/linguistically also proficient. There was some issue. I analyzed strange comment of his for 15 min + looking at the soft. I thought I am a dumb moron. We had a chat afterwards. It came up that all his gibberish could be concluded with statement: there are objects A, B, C. But the B is quasiobject that connects A and C, but in UI of soft they are represented equally. End of story. When I realized that I said nothing, but I felt ashamed for him and I was unconscious of the fact that I created that response/simplification. He remained proud good developer with huge income.

So, implicit - reading between lines - why has God not struck yet? (ethics, community safety? good point?)

Leave my narcissism, handsome boy. God struck some millenia ago. I do personal striking. Another angry email with huge middle finger between the lines was published by me. Check this out, this is my new track, me iz the good boy: https://pa_ste_bin.com/eCS4Vca1

My hope would be that if we met in person…(:green_heart:) there would be chance to “feel out the space a little more” (subtle energies etc)… right now, today, here, on this online forum, I have a little offering which I hope works instead:

There is a little girl in this house.
Don’t be fooled by all that.
This little girl is a swift silent killer.
She’s an angry machine, unable to reason.
Enraged by reflections in mirrors she sees.
Tormented and lost and defiled too many times.

Nobody knows where.
Don’t expect any sympathy for she has none to spare.
Don’t expect grace for she will kill you on sight.
This little girl has memory to spare and the mind of a shark.
Stone cold and violent, she is coming for you.

I don’t know her name.
She is here to kill me and I cannot recall why.
I’ve given up hope, reason, and have no last request.
I’m hungry and lonely and starting to cry.
Why won’t she care? What more can I do?
She is standing in front of me with an unmoving eye.

There’s a little girl in this house.
And I’m already dead.
My ghost will not haunt you.
Despite all I’ve said,
I don’t hold it against her,
She’s given me a gift,
This life was too much for me,
She’s set me adrift.

Any fb welcome xx :innocent::hugs::pray: