I’m trying to modelise Ken Wilber’s process of calibrating his interlocutor’s level of consciousness. And then, how he adapts his sentences in order to communicate better.
I tried to find debate videos, but I mostly found interviews. Does anyone know such a video? Or is aware of an interview of Ken speaking on his process?
Also, I’m trying to separate all the phases :
- Does he synchronise first with his interlocutor?
- How does he calibrate his interlocutor’s level? With questions?
(if so, find some example
depending on the topic)
- Does he try each 4 quadrants with questions?
- Is the non-verbal important?
- What does he firstly look for?
- What’s Ken’s internal voices dialogue during the process? What are his thoughts?
- Does a visualize stuff
- What about the development lines?
- And then, when he finds the level, how he adapts his language
Here are the proto-steps that I imagine
- Active listening of the lexical field
- Checking the context
- Making some hypothesis
- Asking question to the interlocutor to precise the level
- Reformulation in order to validate the level
- Adaptation to the level (lexical field, values, tools…)
- Maybe when the rapport with the interlocutor his strong, slowly speaking about the contradiction of the conscious level.
He would deeply appreciate help on that.
Than you so much.
Have a lovely day,