I thought you'd like the podcast I'm making with a colleague

Hello, my name is Will and I co-host the podcast “Wild Entheology” with my good friend and colleague Kaylee. I am a neuroscience student and she is a psychology student, we’re both on our way to becoming psychotherapists. Our podcast is about using psychedelics for psychological healing, self-improvement, and spirituality.

Most relevant to everyone here is the most recent episode that covers a recent mushroom trip I had that used Spiral Dynamics as a framework. I am starting at Stage Purple and using the model to clean up my relationship with myself via psychedelics, so that I can better transcend and include as I heal and improve.

The reason I use SD rather than Integral Theory is because that is where the majority of my education currently lies. The next two books I have on my list are “Sex, Ecology, Spirituality,” followed by “Integral Spirituality.” So, I hope to begin including Integral Theory into my trip framework as I become more educated.

Either way, you can find us on Spotify, Apple, and Google. Unfortunately because I am a new user I can only post two links, but you can find us by searching Wild Entheology into the Google podcasts search bar.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post, and we appreciate all interest and criticism. We hope you enjoy the podcast and if you have any questions before or after you listen, please feel free to ask.

All the best!