As the title says, I am looking for books (and other resources) about shame and humiliation. I’d like to learn about these emotions from all perspectives. I’ve included some books I’ve found so far. They may also give you a better idea of what I’m looking for.
- John Bradshaw - Healing the Shame That Binds You
- Gershen Kaufman - Psychology of Shame
- Peter Breggin - Guilt, Shame, and Anxiety
- Ute Frevert - The Politics of Humiliation
- Leesa Ward - Get Over Being Humiliated
- William Ian Miller - Humiliation
- Shelley Stokes - The Trauma of Shame and the Making of the Self
Thank you so much for the suggestions!