In search of a podcast guest who is Integral-aware but with Magenta expertise

My name is Will Edmiston and I co-host the podcast, “Wild Entheology.” Kaylee and I are psychotherapy students who talk about self-improvement, psychology, and spirituality with a psychedelic focus.

We’d greatly appreciate some help finding someone who is not only aware of Integral Theory, but who also has specific expertise and lived experience in the Magenta Stage. We basically just want to have an in-depth conversation with someone who can really get us deeply into what Magenta is all about, but who is also aware of where it sits in the developmental history of our species. We’d also be very grateful if you have any suggestions from their work that you think would be good for us to prioritize in our research.

One key point is that we would prefer if this person is descended from the First Nations of America, Australia or something along those lines. The reason for this is that we want to appeal to those people who may view these stage theories as an oppressive hierarchy. We understand that this may be an odd request, but I’m sure everyone here can understand why this could be advantageous. We’re also open to this being a poor course of action.

Thank you so much for the help, we really do appreciate any and all suggestions.

2 Likes

Hi. I’ve recently discovered the podcast ‘Future Sense’. It may be helpful to look in that direction.
cheers