Information Warfare Education, Propaganda, and How to Tell the Difference

The FBI Investigation Into The Alleged Plot To Kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Has Gotten Very Complicated

Have to admit that Oct 2020 was perfect timing to gaslight Conservatives.

In the Michigan kidnapping case, at least a [dozen confidential informants] as well as two or more undercover FBI agents, helped gather evidence against the 14 men who were charged. Yes - that’s 1:1 of FBI payroll to “plotting White Supremacists”.

Jan 6th “Violent Insurrection, Power Coup Instigated by Donald Trump”

or was it the FBI? Seems the most visible “Insurrectionist”, that no one knew, has not been indicted, never been investigated, never arrested.
https://www.revolver.news/2021/10/meet-ray-epps-the-fed-protected-provocateur-who-appears-to-have-led-the-very-first-1-6-attack-on-the-u-s-capitol/

Again, again, again - a Republican trying to spin and distract from the fact that their leader has destroyed their party from within.
The leader of your party is a terrible leader, and destroys other leaders within it.

If Biden and Harris win it’s only because your party completely sucks so bad you can’t win against a mediocre ticket.

Don’t blame other people if you support something that sucks. Just try not to support people who suck.

lol - yes, they did that and also rigged explosives in the two towers for 9-11.

Oh, the FBI was investigating people - so the FBI must be responsible for everything those people do and every stupid act they make.

No, don’t hold criminals accountable for their own actions - the FBI made them do it.

Yeah, so America should just “do the white thing” and and give them the benefit of the doubt that they are just nice wholesome white boys corrupted by the evil FBI. They surely had good intentions … despite their own words and stuff.

Oh yes, here’s my daily Christmas Trumpis Jesus advent Calendar.

Just four more days until the birth of Trump our Savior and King

Austin area is a bright blue Leftist shining star in a deep red state. Will be interesting to see if even Progressive parents want their children to be groomed by activist state employees.

https://youtu.be/vMOPxCmVVuw

Seems more to play out in the Gov Whittmer kidnapping plot by Trump supporting right wing white supremacist fanatical Christian rednecks that the FBI saved the world from.

Concise Biden/Harris Information Warfare and Propaganda Synopsis
President Biden’s approval rating has plummeted, and Democrats wonder why. The United States is facing hardships, but hardships alone don’t make a president unpopular. Leaders who are honest about the problems we face and forthright about the solutions they offer tend to do well (think, say, of Franklin Roosevelt and Ronald Reagan). Unfortunately, that is not the leadership Americans are getting from this president.

Instead, the Biden administration has tried to convince the public of things that are not just untrue but implausible. To note a few, Biden did not (and does not) have a “national strategy” to defeat COVID; our southern border is not “secure;” the Afghan withdrawal was not an “extraordinary success”; the current bout of inflation is neither “temporary” nor “a good thing”; and government spending never takes “the pressure off of inflation.”

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2021/12/28/bidens_troubled_relationship_with_the_truth__and_consequences_146951.html

What’s the moral of Biden’s current troubles? From the Bible and the Greeks and throughout the Western tradition, there is a constant refrain of being wary of hubris, the lying and arrogance that are innate to it, and the divine power that ultimately levels things out.

Biden and the Left so despised Donald Trump that they lost all sense of moderation, of proportion, of logic itself. Thus, they find themselves in the current ridiculous situation of suffering the consequences of their own unhinged rhetoric and actions.

This might be considered Aperspectival Madness, unhealthy Green/Teal, or simply Red/Amber domination play wrapped in Academic By-passing.

https://amgreatness.com/2021/12/26/sowing-winds-and-reaping-whirlwinds/

So true, Corey. As Dr.Robert Firestone said

“Our society actually exists as a kind of negative afterimage. We all live in a crazy, backward world, often unaware of the lies and double messages we are given. If we could be free for a moment to catch a glimpse of our true situation, if we could view our society as a visitor from another planet, we would be stunned at the nightmare in which we live. The things we are expected to believe about ourselves and about society are frequently the very opposite of the way things really are. Unhappily, the individual and all the members of our society are often unconsciously working together to maintain a largely defensive and dishonest way of living”

Dr. Joosh Merloo said

Every culture institutionalizes certain forms of behaviour that communicate and encourage certain forms of thinking and acting, thus molding the character of its citizens. To the degree that the individual is made an object of constant mental manipulation, to the degree that cultural institutions may tend to weaken intellectual and spiritual strength, to the degree that knowledge of the mind is used to tame and condition people instead of educating them, to that degree does the culture itself produce men and women who are predisposed to accept an authoritarian way of life. The man who has no mind of his own can easily become the pawn of a would-be dictator

Just imagine if Orange Man had said about the press… Glad we are Meta Hypocrisy. Lol

And now we have the Victimization of Liz Cheney by the Evil Republicans 2.0 to deal with… is this “integral censure” which is well deserved for not towing the party line or just the normal garden variety bullying?

Maybe AZ isn’t as Blue as the last election might have people believe…

Some nice pearl clutching right there.

I remember John McCain saying something very similar. To the same guy even. Because Doocy really does ask some incredibly dumb questions.

https://twitter.com/KaivanShroff/status/1425548700579938313

You’re right, Trump would NEVER have said something like that about the media. And if he had, I’m sure you would have been just as indignant.

Well except when he repeatedly said the media is the “enemy of the people”.

Or when he said "I would never kill them but I do hate them. And some of them are such lying, disgusting people.”

Or when Trump say Megan Kelly had “blood coming out of her wherever”.

But those don’t count, obviously, because if it did that would mean you would have to admit your own hypocrisy. Trump just says it like it is! But how dare Biden insult a bad faith hack like Doocy? Beyond the pale.

“ Maybe AZ isn’t as Blue as the last election might have people believe…”

That’s a weird take, considering her own constituency and donors are turning their back on her in droves for betraying their trust and interests.

So Cheney getting censured was abusive bullying maltreatment by the big bad “you know how they are” Red/Amber/maybe Orange on a good day Republicans, but Sinema getting censured is “her betraying her constituency and donors”. Glad you’ve done enough Inner quadrant work to keep them shadows from enveloping your rational ability. Or is it rationalization ability?. :wink:

False equivalence. Cheney got kicked out of her state GOP for not being willing to lie about the election. This is not “normal” politics.

Sinema got censured for not being willing to move the Democratic agenda forward on voting rights. This IS “normal” politics.

Voting rights, vs. lying about a stolen election. You find these to be equivalent?

And I’m not the one saying she betrayed her voters and donors. They are the ones saying that.

How about those trump quotes though! You must be enraged after hearing those quotes just now for the very first time. And the gall of that RINO John McCain calling Doocy stupid.

Perhaps her constituents expected her to reflect their concerns. Or at least not express opposition to their views. I doubt she could win an election for Dog Catcher.

You mean Federalized Voter Fraud, right?

You are just trolling now. You can’t even admit that lying about stolen democracies — with absolutely no evidence whatsoever, besides wacko YouTube conspiracies that got thrown out of court — is kinda sorta a bad thing. You even defended Trump’s right to consider overriding the election results and declaring himself winner. And your constant changing of your profile picture to politicians you hate further demonstrates you are just trying to be a troll.

“You mean Federalized Voter Fraud, right?”

Nope, sure don’t. I mean voting rights that would make it as easy as possible for legal citizens of this country to participate with the election.

And don’t worry, voter fraud is a myth. And the few cases we’ve found in 2020 were mostly Trump voters.

https://www.brennancenter.org/issues/ensure-every-american-can-vote/vote-suppression/myth-voter-fraud

But we already know how scared the GOP is of more people practicing their voting rights. They keep telling us over and over again.

“They had levels of voting that if you’d ever agreed to it, you’d never have a Republican elected in this country again” — Donald Trump

“The president said it best, this will be extremely devastating to Republicans and conservatives in Georgia.” —Daniel Raffensberger

“Because it puts us at a competitive disadvantage relative to Democrats” —Michael Carvin

“Democratic power grab.” —Mitch McMconnel, characterizing the plan to make Election Day a federal holiday.

“I don’t want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down.” —Paul Weyich

You do not seem to be here to engage in integral conversations, but rather to enforce and defend a particular political ideology. You are by far the most active commenter in this forum — almost 1000 comments in total — and the vast majority of your posts are devoted to either bashing your perceived ideological enemies or telling us how lame the rest of us are because we are collectivists or whatever. You keep trying to assert your ideology onto everyone else, and unwilling to criticize the political groups you identify with.

Try to see my perspective here. I am running a community based on integral theory and personal development – a “community of the adequate” that emphasizes the need to transcend and include multiple stages and multiple polarities in our inner and outer worlds. And as moderator of this community, I notice that our most active community member (by a considerable margin) is a person who is constantly making anti-x political posts, who is being constantly disagreed with by the larger community, and who appears to only have a passing familiarity with the integral framework itself. Someone who has been asked again and again whether they are capable of transcending and criticizing their own political party, and whether they can identify anything they include from the other, but they seem unwilling or unable to answer.

What would you think if you saw that the most active member of your community, was also apparently unfamiliar with the underlying ideas and principles of the community? Would you think “troll”? Or maybe just a depth/span problem? Dunning Kruger perhaps? Or that some enlightened being has arrived to show the community of the adequate just how inadequate they actually are?

This is a multi-perspectival space, and we are all capable of talking with people we disagree with in good faith. As I have done, as I’ve engaged with you over the months. We’ve chatted so much I feel like we should be sending each other Christmas cards. And there is more than enough room for people who are just learning about integral for the first time, and trying to reconcile these ideas with their own views, values, and identities. I love those conversations so very much.

But your behavior, your constant anti-left posts and narrow mischaracterizations of other people’s views, does not feel like good faith. It feels like trolling. It feels like you are either purposely trying to disrupt the community in order to prevent anything you would consider a “progressive” conversation from emerging, or else lashing out at it for not conforming to your own political views.

Now, I don’t know if you are purposely trying to troll this space, but it’s what you’re doing. And again, it’s gotta stop. Find something else to talk about outside of politics. See if you can have discussions that don’t keep falling back to “wokism” or “Marxism” or culture wars. See if you can have more genuine curiosity about other people’s views and values, and about integral theory itself, without pushing it all through a political lens. Let people say things you disagree with without reacting.

You know what really annoys me about the woke movement? They way they politicize absolutely EVERYTHING. The Trump cult does the exact same thing. Let’s all be better than that. Leave that crap on Facebook where it belongs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

APPLAUSE in agreement … The rest of us have been moving on away from the perpetual opposition and lack of understanding on both sides. Imagine if we made complete understanding of the others point of view our objective? How fruitful and delightful would those conversations be?

Everyone speaking freely to be fully understood and acknowledged … not to gain agreement but to gain understanding. Imagine that type of community dialog flowing into all areas of our life and world. Imagine we all conspire to fully support understanding one another, exclusively that understanding objective.

Conversations that actually informed rather than deflected, criticized and politicized, imagine how quickly such a positive place would attract others to be heard and understood? Think what amazing conversations we would have when everything is fully exposed and understood from all points of view. How interesting, informative, integral and positive would that be?

I would define that as spiritually holistic … that type of dialog is what I crave. When the fighting ends agreements surface … maybe even a loving caring connection to help heal our ailing relationships?

~ Peace :slight_smile:

Seemingly you assume higher-altitude motivations for say Abrahms, Hillary, Gore and lower-altitude for any Republicans.

Here again, HR1 is apparently the “highest Integral altitude of intentions”:

• Definitive Identification not required
  • Automatic voter registration
  • Change voting age to 16
  • Universities and high schools now required to act as voting precincts
  • Multiple Federal and State agencies required to act as Registration agents
  • Convicted felons can now vote
  • Same day voter registration, without Identification requirement

Do you really think that people having concerns about these sweeping Election changes are trying to “make it harder” to vote for some oppressed identity politics group?

For what it’s worth, I’ve actually referenced the “political” talking points to the HR1 document.

I hear you Brother - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :pray::pray:

Honestly I’ve also started to suspect Dementia. My mother is moving into more moderate-severe Dementia and displays similar symptoms of not remembering what someone said 5 minutes previously, 5 days previously, and has established alternative realities around the distant past. Like she can’t remember I lived abroad for 10 years and that my daughter is an adult and has always lived abroad.

Someone with Dementia will literally not remember they said something or you said something, and will literally be physically unable of learning a new perspective.

Anyway, that’s the best I can do with a positive “lens”.

Hopefully we get some transparency in early 2023 into how the Capital Police operates, and where the information is funneled. Is this part of the “investigative reporting” - aka disinformation - that is seemingly so prevalent in the media?

Capitol Police Are Spying On Members Of Congress And The Americans They Meet

Interestingly Facebook and Google could simply track Capital Police searches and with very high accuracy infer who’s meeting with whom and when and on what topics.Very very easy to build a schematic representation of connections, meetings, topics and timing.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/01/24/capitol-police-social-media-00000948