Information Warfare Education, Propaganda, and How to Tell the Difference

So what’s your plan to turn the Amber Wokeists into healthy Green, meanwhile bypassing Orange? How realistic is this?

No, the plan is basically to leave them behind, without rejecting the healthy green frames they think they are pushing (babies, bathwater, etc.). There is nothing i can do to “turn them into green” because that’s not how development works. Most I can do is try to rescue the pluralistic babies from the absolutist bathwater.

There is no compromising with absolutism, whether it’s found on the left or the right. The best I can hope for is a better way to address these fundamental challenges, so that the discourse has a better place to go rather than regressing back to amber.

Corey, you paint with a very dark and gloomy brush your vision of today’s world.

Interesting. I’m not the one constantly expressing fears about groomers and pedophiles around every corner, Marxist collectivists taking over America, migrant caravans, or whatever the right-wing enemy du jour happens to be. Seems pretty dark and gloomy, if you ask me. Feels like more projection to me.

You don’t understand the vast majority of the conservative population nor the thought frames which they operate from.

Your certainly allowed to hold that opinion, but it doesn’t change the fact that I have made far more effort to create post-ideological bridges in these discussions than you have. Typically you reject my efforts at establishing more integrative frames, because they do not maintain 100% fidelity to your own conservative ideological preferences.

And now, this in:

Here’s an idea: can we just not? LMAO

1557 clarifies that parents are the top decision maker regarding sexuality and gender identity for 8 and under.
You can express moral outrage at the affront to the Allies and spin off into burnings at the stake and all the other accusations you and Corey are making, but that’s your respective framings.

Think of it like a sign post at the entrance to Denali - Don’t come between baby bears and parent bears. Doesn’t matter if it’s brown or grizzly or polar or black or Mommy’s or Daddys or Momdys or Dadmys.
And no, Bears aren’t anti-human or human phobic or anti-shoe-wearing-biped or anti-granola. They just don’t want you messing with their babies.
So if a Rainbow Warrior insists on messing with the baby bears they have been warned that they will be chewed on. Its on the sign at the entrance.
Personally I wouldn’t mess with the cute little baby bears, but then again I also don’t put my hand on a hot stove, or run with scissors, or call mess with people’s children.
Hope this helps.

And in the 1950s and 60s, parents demanded to be the top decision maker regarding race and racial identity in their childrens schools. Fortunately, the state superseded that. And now, as you say, it’s a “settled issue”. How did it get “settled”? By progressives of the time forcing racist parents to comply.

And, by the way, I consider none of this to be “settled”. Civilization is constantly fighting against regressive forces from within, at all times. A few months ago you told me that homosexuality was a “settled issue” on the right, after that most recent progressive victory. And yet, here we are, defending the use of the word “groomer” to describe homosexuals. Abortion was also “settled”, and now we are seeing a similar regression across many/most red states.

These things are never “settled”, and emergents such as civil rights need to be fought for anew by every new generation, or else entropy always wins. Gen X is learning this lesson hard right now, as we’ve typically been disengaged from civic processes, and seeing the consequences of our generational apathy.

@FermentedAgave
Again again again - please show where I expressed “moral outrage” or kindly stfu and keep your projections to yourself.

I need to research how the title of this law was generated, because interestingly, it shares a title with a far more well-known passage from the ACA.

“Section 1557 prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), in covered health programs or activities.”

Through a mirror darkly. Coincidence, or purposeful symbolic rejection of healthy universalism and pluralism?

Yup. Kind of race/gender/… blind which blows up your Intersectionality based caste noosphere vision.

Huh? That is language from the ACA, not from Florida. The ACA is the one being “race/gender blind” by explicitly saying that healthcare cannot be denied for these reasons. NOT discriminating would be “gender blind”. Explicating “you’re not allowed to talk about homosexuals” is the opposite of “blind”, because it is choosing a particular group to exclude.

What do you imagine is “my” Intersectionality based caste noosphere vision? Are you projecting a strawman onto me?

So you’re fighting the noble fight, righting the wrongs perpetrated upon the righteous, protector of the preferred classes… Basically a modern day Knights Templar.

Just don’t get between baby bear and mommy bear.

Yes, especially when there are two mommy bears. They will rip you to shreds.

Or two or three Momdaddys or Dadmommys.

I think you’re only allowed to do that in conservative corners of Utah :rofl:

Might not be so harmless after all…
We should have statistics out of Oregon on the hard stuff over the next couple years.
https://theconversation.com/amp/cannabis-how-it-affects-our-cognition-and-psychology-new-research-180987

Well that was a hell of a left turn LMAO

Dr. Keith and I talked about some of this on a previous show. We both support full legalization of marijuana, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t side effects, like all other drugs and medications. But of course, when we look at the actual harm caused by those side effects, it is orders of magnitude more harmless than alcohol, tobacco, and many regularly-peddled legal pharmaceuticals. And there may even be some benefits too.

The good news is, legalizing it does help get it out of the hands of minors, which I agree is probably the demographic where regular marijuana use can have the most harm. I myself never tried it until I was 18, despite growing up with parents who were regular users.

The next 10-20 years of research is going to be fascinating, I think. Along with therapeutic uses for various types of psychedelics.

6 months to get those Amber yahoo’s into chains so we can “bypass” them.

"Democrats are facing a nightmare scenario with about six months to go before the midterm elections.

“I think this is going to be a biblical disaster,” said one such Democratic strategist, who did not wish to be named. “This is the reality we are in as Democrats and no one wants to face it.” "

But all is not lost, yet…

I guess it’s that time of year the Wizard of Oz in on TV?

Wait - let me guess @FermentedAgave 's next thing he wants to talk about:

1 Like

Now my third post, here is the grim fate of mamma bear:

Clinton Campaign and DNC operative trial proceeding May 16th on Left Wing Disinformation Campaign.
Up next are Hunter and the Biden Family Grand Jury update along with SDNY and FBI violation of 1st Amendment Rights.
If we followed Excecutive sage advice to connect the dots, will we find interconnections point to a Leftist conspiracy, a massive Qanon plot to destroy democracy or a Nothing Burger?