Information Warfare Education, Propaganda, and How to Tell the Difference

Case in point, 97% AZ Kelly w $40M (updated to $57M) in out of state funding shows as +5 to +8 over MAGA candidate Masters. Will be interesting if the polls are disinformation or unbiased samplings.

“Some 87% of Americans want to restore the America that works. By a 91% to 6% margin, the American people agree with Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. that the content of our character matters far more than the color of our skin.”

[/quote]

Planning for Swamp Reclamation Program underway…

In addition to the water level, the next thing I notice is the color change from healthy deep blue to unhealthy green.
I wonder what over 3 million people from Las Vegas to Phoenix will do when they realize their source of drinking water is gong bye bye and that swimming pool in their back yard will only be useful to skate boarders in 10-20 years.
I wonder if then they will still think climate change is a scam?

But, the thing that is even more amazing is that this only became newsworth when NASA released a satellite image. Apparently no local, state or other agency has been keeping track of it? That’s hard to believe. They must be keeping track of the water levels, in which case the logical conclusion is they didn’t think it was important enough to make an issue of it.

Doesn’t fit with Existential Climate Change narrative but as we go into our monsoon season where we get 75% of our rainfall, our water supply isn’t quite as dire as the Californians that built homes in pine forests would have everyone believe.
If you want actual relevant data that people who live here check, enjoy:
https://streamflow.watershedconnection.com/DWR?reportDate=2019-2-24

Never would have seen this one coming given the 100% virtuosity of our educational Expertocray

Meanwhile the bastion of civilization, provider of bathrooms for homeless, and mochacrapachinos for budding philosophers is shutting down stores in the virtuous and misinformationally disparaged cities of Seattle, Portland, San Fran, and LA with many more to come. CEO cited safety concerns. Who could have ever seen this coming. Oh those Doh! (With Homer inflection) unintended consequences. Could Amber/Orange Wokelash also be a contributing factor?

I love the spin, lol. Deflect to California, lol.
No one is saying your situation is “dire” - but the writing is on the wall. As I was saying, in 10 to 20 years is when people will start wondering what they are going to do with their swimming pool.
Yes, the site you gave says water levels are at 61%. Nobody is saying it’s an emergency now, but it just seems to me like a strange thing to deflect, deny or spin.

Do you think anything less than 100% is a Existential Climate Extinction Event? No, of course you’re not an idiot. We just have to look through the narratives into reality.

Meanwhile we are reducing water consumption for residential, commercial and ag, for the most part, here in Arizona. California has water rights for much of our watershed, so mentioning Cali isn’t a deflection. It’s just that Cali suckles at the tit of Existential Latest Causes (and water shed). Arizona not so much.

Do most Existentialists (those looking for the next Global Crisis to wail at the moon about) consider that every f’ing almond that goes into their almond milk mocacrapacino takes a gallon of water PER ALMOND. Not yet, BUT THEY WILL.

Here in Arizona we DONT put in tropical plants even though they grow here provided enough water.

Ray, people aren’t quite as stupid, mean, or callous as you think.
Likewise Capitalism is in fact innovating quite quickly, just not publicizing their progress like the Progressives publicize their Noosphere Utopias so they can then legislate what’s already happening.
P.S. we are all moving to Hawaii so now you’re Fed just in a different way than Arizona.

The deflection is trying to establish Southern California as Democrat when it’s actually a Republican bastion. San Francisco and Fresno and north of those is the Hippy California. East California and Southern California are Republican (and also the places that lack natural water resources).

Haha - I have seen many waves of refugees come and go through Hawaii in 50 years. Some people can handle living on an Island and slow down but most can’t. I’ve noticed 5 years is the breaking point for most, lol. If someone is here more than 5 years I start to think they’ll stay here.
I think the number is that every year about 15% of the population migrates in and out. But anyway, Hawaii has a large boomer population and with them dying out and retiring there is a huge shortage of professional, trades, and labor - and elder care is extremely short staffed. So the more old farts move in from the US Sun Belt - well, the higher demand there is for people like me and the higher pay I can expect or the more business opportunities are available. So it’s all good. You come here and retire and I’ll find someone to change your diapers who won’t rob you blind, but I’ll take my cut, lol.

Fair enough. Those Republican farmers raising almonds for Democrat mochacrapaccinnos are the real culprits to the Existential Climate Crisis. You have enlightened me :wink:

Thanks Ray. I can feel the love and sincerity. :kissing_heart:

Patriotism, Christianity, cultural conservatism, sexual modesty, even a mild nostalgia for a vanished rural England or a love of once-canonical novels: all are more or less verboten , and the attitude towards them is rapidly hardening. Until recently simply giggled at or patronised, these kinds of views in the 2020s may see you labelled a “white supremacist”, or the more general but still-lethal “hater”. The old world is again running up like parchment in the fire, and nobody who wants to be part of the new one can be seen to defend it.

https://unherd.com/2022/07/the-west-needs-to-grow-up/

It took me quite a while to work out the parameters and rules of the culture of inversion. The swirling chaos around me only started to make sense when I understood that it has not come about because new things are loved, but because old things are despised. This is not a new culture being built: it is an old one finally being administered its coup de grace .

Yes. I’m sure if the dinosaurs could write they would have written a similar article about mammals. The dinosaurs would of course feel the jurassic period was the culmination of planetary history.

There is biological evolution and also cultural evolution.

Those cultures that are unable to adjust to changing world events will not be happy when they die out, but they will die out sooner or later

Excellent questions being posed here. Are Leftists ready to embrace the “new normal”?

• Sanctuary Zones free from enforcement
  • Doxxing of families and children
  • Aggressive “protesting” outside your homes and childrens’ schools
  • Open season to vandalize and burn Leftist NGO’s
  • Wholesale release of violent felons
  • Importation of foreign felons
  • IRS investigations and audits into all Left organizations and individuals
  • Loss of your livelihood
  • Personal and group Gaslighting attacks
  • Terrorist Labels for anyone expressing concern over current administration and ally rule
  • Committee to investigate “left wing rage” and “left wing insurrection”
  • FBI researching your online and social media posts to build profiles

https://amgreatness.com/2022/07/31/are-the-new-progressive-rules-reciprocal/

Hilarious.
In fact it is the case and has been the case for two centuries that the right already operates using theses tactics and privilege. Its no new thing if these are used against “leftists”. This has been the case for 200 years.

• Right wing sanctuary zones free of enforcement already exist and have existed since the nation’s inception.
  • Aggressive protesting - already exists morover armed with loaded AR15s
  • The right has a long tradition of vandalizing leftist NGOs and attempting to incite terror. Think burning crosses and the kkk.
  • Hundreds of violent felons are getting off with just a slap on the wrist for their attempt to overthrow the government through vience on Jan 6 2021
  • If you violate tax law you should be investigated. You cannot claim tax exempt status for political activities. Period. Leftist organizations like Greenpeace and tbe ACLU separate their political organizations from their ngo mission.
    -Loss of livelihood was the norm for leftists my entire life and only slowed down recently. Even under don’t ask don’t tell for example lgbtq could still be given a dishonorable discharge forhomosexuality and many other things. The rule don’t ask don’t tell was saying “we don’t actually want to implement our policy so just don’t give us a reason to”
  • Your post itself is gaslighting. You are a walking gas light and gaighting is the norm on the Trump Right.
  • People who literally commit illegal acts and violence and are planning illegal and violent actions are, in fact terrorists.
  • The left has already had decades of left wing investigations and these only e ded under Obama. You could literally be investigated by the FBI up until the 1990s for being expressing communist ideals. There was only a brief respite before the Patriot Act again gave George W authority to investigate anyone for any reason secretly. Then there is the war on drugs which is a complete failure except to lock up leftists and Negros and prevent them from earning a good living if they smoked Marijuana. The Left has lived with FBI investigations and tracking since it was established. In fact, that’s why hoover established it, lol.

Sooo … finally the right has some small idea of how the left has been targeted for decades, lol. Boo hoo.

Instead of making you think you’re crazy, the media wants you to think that your conservative, libertarian, or even non-woke liberal beliefs are insane. And it’s masterful manipulation.

One way they do this is good, old-fashioned peer pressure. It’s a more sophisticated and insidious take on, “Everybody’s doing it.” The media mainstreams radical thought and attempts to marginalize or otherize anyone who doesn’t agree with the far-left position on most any issue.

The MEDIA does this. It has nothing to do with right or left. The right wing media does it at least as much as any other media.

Fortunately nobody is forcing me to read or listen to any media.

Are you aware that on the TV there are different channels?

If you don’t like one kind of manipulation you can just change the channel and get another type.

I agree completely. Exactly the point of the article, as well as this one!
Tax hikes on small businesses and investors, giveaways to the Left’s most radical special interest groups, elements of the “green new deal” that are so bad they couldn’t pass the Senate on their own merits, and a massive increase in IRS agents to help administer the new bloat – all presented in a reconciliation package to get around the Senate’s pesky check-and-balance filibuster rule.

Many of the Saints were Maryters. Will this Canonize St Trump?

The author of that article was so over the top I was searching for a subtle bit of sarcasm.
Unfortunately what I see is anyone still supporting Trump at this point is desperately seeking to validate and drag more people into a national drama triangle.
Victim - saint - persecutor

You and the author said it: Saint Trump or persecuted Trump and the false binary descision to either be a persecutor of Trump ( the “regime” aka rule of law that punishes lawbreakers), rescuer (of St Trump, the pentultimate bully - victim)

Is your Karpman Drama Triangle more focused on Inner Individual with Exterior Individual behaviors? While this might be applicable to Trump the Individual Man, I’m not so sure it’s applicable to Trump the Public Figure.

So just as Jesus had his own internal schizzle during the act of the Crucifixion, his personal response (detachment from the physical assault) is perhaps more interesting when we look at the Exterior Collective transformation that occurred.

Something we’ve discussed here before, we can always “AQAL Quadrant Surf” to make it all about you or me or him or they or those people or Internal Individual or External Collective. At least when using Zone’s it’s clearly call out what domain we’re living in.

I was most interested in Trump as the Martyr/Saint for the Exterior Collective, not really about the Internal personal turmoil that Trump the individual might be going through (which we can rely on MSNBC to postulate for us).

OK, then it’s Let’s look at Jesus as a bizzarre comparison with Trump. Ok, let’s sip that cool aide.
Did Jesus attack Pilate or the Romans crucifying him? No, he said “Father forgive them, they know not what they do.” He did not cry that it was a witch hunt and try to overthrow the Roman government. In fact, we don’t know what Jesus’ internal was. We only have third hand accounts. Mathew, Mark, Luke and John were not even there. They only wrote down their internal interpretation of Mary’s and Mary’s and Mary’s internal interpretation of Jesus’s external. Oh - and then Paul’s church cut out and added in whatever they thought was appropriate to make the church believe what they wanted it to believe.

Regardless, considering Jesus as a great man and Messiah - the great transformation of humanity that occurred because of the life of Jesus were due to events that were so absolutely and thoroughly dissimilar to Trump’s behavior and the behavior of his followers that trying to make any comparisons does make me wonder what drugs people are smoking to come up with that.

What I am saying is simply that when enough individuals share a certain dynamic, it is no longer only purely interior. The interior and exterior are less different than most people would like to believe. If this population is unable to think laterally (and modern society is not taught this except in very rare cases), they will usually produce a response based on the stimulus that is 99.99% predictable.
The more people watch mass media that is shared across billions of screens, the less unique people’s interior is from exterior. In a nutshell - mass brainwashing has already been achieved. 99% of the population will opt for one of two very predictable emotional reactions to 99% of stimuli. The third 1% is accounted for with the so-called “third choice”, which is usually unworkable (see Libertarianism).

So with Trump’s Mara-lago being violated by the FBI and the FBI snooping through Trump’s most private of privates - 99% of people will either be outraged or joyful. The arguments 80% of the population will use are to either lock Trump up yesterday or reverse the 2020 election and make him president now and lock up the criminal liberals. The Third option is a kind of middle ground or compromise position.
But what the 99.99% of the population are NOT talking about are the root problems - the sick North American psyche that is becoming increasingly unhinged, of which Trump and Hillary are only symptoms of a 4th stage “cancer”.