Let’s look at these one by one.
Minimize poverty, create more equitable economic inequities,
- Through Taxpayer funded Government managed Programs - Collectivism +1
Ensure 100% access to healthcare and support for mental health,
- Through Regulation and Taxpayer funded Government managed Programs - Collectivism +1
- Do not that I agree restructuring of the current Provide, Insurance, Regulatory is over due.
Decriminalize marijuana and psychedelics,
- Individualism +1
Make addiction a medical issue instead of a justice issue,
- I’ll give this a 50/50, until you want a Trillion $ government program to implement
Increase sexual education with emphasis on personal responsibility (because there is no “responsibility” without education), which results in fewer unwanted pregnancies.
- Collectivism +1 - technically it’s Authoritarianism/Government scope expansion
Allow every 10 year old rape victim, and every mother of a headless fetus, and any other victim of medical emergency, immediate access to abortion regardless of what state they live in.
- Touche’ on using your “demonic” examples to exemplify unfettered abortion as a “human right”, but I’ll give you a +1 for Individualism. Or do you want Taxpayer funding for the “medical procedures”?
Eliminate oil subsidies and transition to clean(er) energy.
- You’re a Mandate/Subsidize “Clean” so you get a +1 Collectivism here even through eliminating oil subsidies I agree with.
Invest in nuclear energy.
- Are you willing to dismantle the DOE and EPA? No, so this won’t happen under your favored Party - No credit
Free federal voting IDs for all citizens.
- I assume you’re against “Proof of Citizenship”, so No Credit as it’s a hollow statement.
Eliminate wasteful military expenditure
Fix our failing roads, bridges, and highways
- +1 Collectivism. What roads and bridges are failing? Aren’t we already paying for roads and bridges? Last time I took to the roads in Arizona, Nevada, California, New Mexico, Texas, Florida, and Colorado the highways were ready for 100 mph traffic (as proven by all the 100 mph drivers, LOL).
Invest in mass transportation
- +2 Collectivism, Plays nicely with your Green agenda, but is absolutely Collectivism with a bonus.
So let’s tally up for you to see just how balanced you really are:
Collectivism is +7, With a bonus +2 for Firearm Regulations which you forgot = +9
Individualism is +2
Then you have a couple that “could” go either way, depending on how you intend to implement. And based on previous discussions, I assume your implementation strategy is political take over of the government, then government mandated “development of humanity and systems”. Government mandate and enforcement would clearly fall into the Collectivist column. Deregulating so Free Market sorts things out would usually fall into the Individualism column.
Do you self assess yourself as “in the middle”?