Integral AI Shenanigans

My little stab at integral art - I generated it then realised after why I liked it so most of it was unconscious to me till I mulled it over. I like Alex Grey’s idea that art can be a shamanic subtle body exercise and AI’s been an amazing tool for that lately.

Something about them embodying polarities - the micro and macro. They look like they could be solar systems or anatomic orbits. Some of the prompt had astrological charts, but remind me of the four quadrants, or various maps at integral we make and how important that is to sense make. And at the same time an organic looking mess - watercolors, many parts all interacting, materials that look like paper, gold, swirls in rock formations. So I realised I liked it as a representation of ‘flex-flow’. The more we are aware of the more mess and structure we grapple with. Lastly there is just alot going on. My taste in the arts is a tour de force of sensuality, which at times matches my integral experience of so much coming at you and everything and anything all matters.

2 Likes