Integral aliens

Hi Joshua, what you said is interesting. I’ve known two ETs for a long time. They are scientists who volunteered to study human nature, and I’ve done research and experiments with them on how to save the planet. It may sound grandiose, but I think it’s rather true. They see a bigger picture than Ken Wilber, in my opinion, but they still like his work. Would you like to hear more about my story and the work of the three of us? --Sincerely, Eric Schilling

Hi…I’ve known two ETs for decades. They are social scientists and the three of us have explored human nature. We have created a plan for saving this planet, and I know that sounds grandiose. They like Ken Wiber’s work, but believe he doesn’t see the bigger picture or the biggest picture. Want to hear more? --Sincerely, Eric Schilling

1 Like

Hi Eric, yes, I’d like to hear more!

1 Like

Hi Namal…I could tell you more. Can I post a half page of typed text, here, or is that too much? --Eric

1 Like

Sure, you can post it here or send me an email at namal007@yahoo.com

1 Like

Yes, I would love to know more

you may email me at holeon@weitw.io

Hi Namal…it took me a month to write a summary of the research I did with the two ETs. They like Wilber’s work except they and I think Wilber doesn’t talk about some things in the collective shadow. It’s about 60,000 characters. Should I email it to you? --Eric Schilling

2 Likes

Hi Joshua…it took me a month to write a summary of the research I did with the two ETs. They like Wilber’s work except they and I think Wilber doesn’t talk about some things in the collective shadow. It’s about 60,000 characters. Should I email it to you? --Eric Schilling

1 Like

Yes, please email it to me at namal007@yahoo.com

1 Like

Hi Eric, any updates? I’m still open to receiving anything.

1 Like

I just finished the summary. It was very emotional and I recast my whole life in a new light. I will send.

2 Likes

The only alien I know of is Aristotle. If was like an alien race said “those humans are lagging a little bit.
Aristotle go down and wake them up.” Sorry but I am a little sceptical. I know how the press, the US press would love an alien story. I would bet some journalist would kill to get a credible story for the fame and wealth. If a mainline outfit hasn’t dug something up they think is credible, I can’t believe there is something to dig up.

:smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: We have lost almost all of Aristotle’s work (probably the Catholics, nightmare). He was in Plato’s Academy for 20 years and so he wrote unknown numbers of Platonic dialogues. He also took a little time off to tutor Alexander the Great. From what I understand we basically have some of his teaching notes or students notes for the most part. He wrote fresh and thoughtful books about everything we hold important today (almost). :man_dancing: He left Athens as an older man because he didn’t want Athens to be stupid again.

1 Like