Integral music and a teaching format for other musicians

disclaimer: I am not singling any person out or making attempts at elitism, I am only suggesting to anyone that wants to hear advanced and evolved music to listen.

I am a producer that makes extremely complex melodies based on feelings I had experienced while listening to new age electronic music over a decade ago. I explored psytrance, binaural beats, frequency, synchronicity, and forms of groove no person has ever heard before. no joke. this is integral music from the most famous turquoise on the planet, in daily contact with Mr. Ken Wilber (sometimes, discussing the future of spiral dynamics and what it has done for our civilization within a framework of my own and with the overly thought of concepts in brilliance only Ken Wilber can produce with his over the top insight) and one of my songs (Cultural Warfare) has one of his speeches out of context to create an uninterruptible awakening experience for anyone that hears it. The Ego Chapter is a dark lyric beyond words with a pumping rhythm and deep bass with no intent to be nice to the ego. my artist name is The Water Within and I release music all the time as I become inspired to write and my creative process allows quality within. for anyone interested in this topic, id urge you to listen to The Butterfly Effect and Spaced Up Simplicity to understand what I mean and how this music is integral to musicians so they can create better music as an influence off of my own musical insight. I leave no space unchecked in my music and work for hours on a streak that Iā€™ve perfected though present moment flowing consciousness since my enlightenment at age 23. I am now ten years older and ready to start my life after my hermeticism and itā€™s karma settle. thanks for reading and hopefully you enjoy my music.

this is my YouTube music artist page

this is my Spotify artist page link

1 Like

Hi wiredrawnlogic, welcome to the community!

This sounds awesome Iā€™ll check it out when I get home

Many forms of pop, jazz, and classical can be called expressions of Integral, but of course, Levels are not a mainstream concept, so much debating is available. Iā€™m intrigued by your notions of a sort of neo-structural approach to musicianship with a focus on induced states and novelty. This would indeed suggest Turquoise-inspired artistry.

I taught traditional music lessons and classes for six years as a holistic teacher. I was popular and memorable, my students made impressive progress at classical musicianship.

When people want to learn how to perform music impressively, an integral teacher often sees the number one technical problem as a developmental matter concerning self confidence and capacity for genuine communication. Why donā€™t you sing in the shower, in the car, in front of your friends, every day, if you in fact do want to? You come and pay me for permission? Fine. If we didnā€™t enjoy our time together so much, itā€™s all on YouTube for free.

Get the vibe, only then can we learn posture and yoga. Physics. History. Entertainment. Are we ever going to play the instrument? Oh, yes, much faster than anyone else. Technique is easy; itā€™s just practicing correct memes the right way for a lot of time, and becoming less insecure about being judged for that. Integral psychology is what music teachers actually do.

1 Like

Hi unThinkMe, welcome to the community! If youā€™re the same person who does the YouTube videos then I want to say thank you so much as I love them and have learned so much in the integral journey so far! Itā€™s weird I wished you were on the community to say hi :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, thanks! Good to see you. :pray:t6: It has been wonderful to share my exploration of Integral with such a supportive audience. Itā€™s a pleasure to be here.

1 Like

Hi, uTM: I am a musician in the integral community that likes conversations on the philosophy of music. Music School grad years ago. I had a DAW for years too. I have been listening to your tracks and they are entrancing. Let me know if you have a podcast or other means of distributing your thoughts and ideas. Larry Oā€™Connor, ICON 2024 larry@larryoc.com ok for ML.

not only did you three somehow subvert the intent to either 1. listen to my music 2. reply to me 3. only one of you discussed the topic at hand and none of you commented on what you think about my music.

is this a highschool fame/clique forum or is there something Iā€™m missing? if you donā€™t want to hear the music, just donā€™t write a reply. not only has this soured exactly what my music stands for, there is no chance all three of you arenā€™t going to listen to this right when you see this reply, to apologize for the toxic welcome to my first post on the integral community.

sycophant guy, you have any idea you just want to worship unthinkme because you have a serious lack of intelligence and you didnā€™t even bother questioning your motive; a serious lack of self awareness.

and unthinkme, you wrote a bunch of profound word salad that no one seems to want to be impressed with anymore.

the other guy was nice at first until unthinkme showed up to be ā€˜famousā€™ with his YouTube rants

check out one of mine:

Oh Iā€™m sorry I meant to reply to unThinkMe. Let me try to edit it.

Yeah itā€™s such a great community. I love that ā€œTea-kwah-zeā€ joke you made on one of the videos! :slight_smile: