Ken Wilber and 'A Course in Miracles'

Hello everyone!

Recently, I’ve become interested in A Course in Miracles. On the back of the book Accept this Gift, a compilation of excerpts from the Course, I noticed a ringing endorsement from Ken Wilber:

An invaluable collection from one of the great sources of the perennial wisdom—a gold mine of psychological and spiritual insights.

I’d known that Ken was familiar with the Course given the numerous references to Treya studying it in Grace and Grit, but the quote above really gives a blunt appreciation of it that I haven’t seen elsewhere in Ken’s writings. Admittedly, I’m not nearly as steeped in his works as I’m sure others here are, so I was wondering: are there any other places where Ken talks more extensively about his thoughts on the Course, whether it be a book, lecture, podcast, etc.?

Any help would be much appreciated! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is from Religion of Tomorrow. I checked my indexes of his books and all I found was in One Taste and there he just mentions knowing it’s publisher. I want to say I recall him bringing it up before but I can’t remember where.

1 Like

Ah, thank you so much! I appreciate you sharing that. Time for me to finally get around to reading The Religion of Tomorrow, I guess… :wink:

Ken talks about this a bit in the Ken Wilber Biography Series. Check out Phase III, Unit 7: Miracles in California.

I think he’s talked about this before in dialogues, but I’m trying to remember where. If I do, I will be sure to let you know :slight_smile:

I did also recently republish this dialogue with Marianne Williamson and Bert Parlee about the Course in Miracles, in case that’s useful:

https://integrallife.com/a-course-in-miracles/

1 Like

I listened to the Marianne Williamson dialogue a couple days ago and really enjoyed it! I’m looking forward to watching the Miracles in California video. Thanks a bunch! :grin:

Welcome kgcourtright! Nice to meet another person interested in ACIM🤗! ACIM is my spiritual path and i hope it will be helpfull to you as well.

1 Like

Does anyone know about Susan Cook Greuter’s new book?
Corey, if you are reading this, do you have any news about it?

Grace and peace to you!
Thanks for reposting that interview with Marianne. I have been a reader of her material since “A Return to Love” and she has influenced my spiritual development quite a bit. She was one very important link in the chain of development that began 30 years ago in AA and is coming into Integral Life Practice today.
Pace E Bene.