Mena Suvari, Stuart Townsend, & Frances Fisher To Star In ‘Grace and Grit’ Indie Film

Originally published at: https://integrallife.com/mena-suvari-stuart-townsend-frances-fisher-to-star-in-grace-and-grit-indie-film/

The film adaptation of Ken Wilber’s acclaimed book and true story, “Grace and Grit”, has started principal photography. The lauded ensemble cast includes Mena Suvari, Stuart Townsend, Frances Fisher, Mariel Hemingway, Lydia Hearst, Michael Patrick McGill, Nick Stahl, and Rebekah Graf.

1 Like

So very happy to hear this! I love this book (have them all) I was a hospice primary nurse and coordinator prior to reading the book and when timing was appropriate, shared copies with many. Such an authentic offering, so painfully honest at times. We all got to meet Treya through you and because the two of agreed to share the journey we all felt called to trust the difficult path, while both allowing and seeking the support we need. You brought the holistic and tough medical options along with a variety of spiritual paths right into our homes, making the many stages that can feel so lonely and foreign not only possible to navigate, but achingly sacred.

I’ve heard many good things about this book. I’m not usually a fan of medical fiction e.g. Jody Piccoult but I will look out for this movie. #infinitelove