Name of forgiveness teacher on integral life

Hi, does anyone remember the name of a teacher on forgiveness who coached on integral life a while ago? She has a book I want to read. Thank you

Forgiveness is a subject being written and talked about by authors and popular speakers a lot in the last several years. Having searched the Integral Life archives I am wondering if you are thinking of Barbara Hunt? In 2021 she presented The Art of Practice: Forgiveness Made Easy here. She also did a practice session. She has an audio book with the same or a similar title.

1 Like

In the meantime Julia248 the easy to use formula which is an absolute powerhouse follows here. Note; from experience it will be used perhaps hundreds of times a day because it is a simple incantation said to yourself. The good news is nobody needs to hear it. The most amazing is when used immediately during a slight (verb) against you or when the mind wonders to a non-forgiving state. You get upset with self about something you use it. of course from major events of the past that roll into the mind. In time you will find yourself using it less and less as your forgiveness shield becomes as an auto-suggestion: Here you are:

** I completely forgive myself and others for mistakes of the past **

**Remember the past is seconds ago… this morning, yesterday and two-decades past.
You are going to like this as your forgiveness becomes so fast, lasting and real… Enjoy!!

1 Like

Hi Sunyalila, Barbara Hunt is the person I was thinking of. Thank you! Thank you also for your looking through the integral life archives to find her! That’s incredibly kind.

1 Like

Thank you so much, @abcdirectsales. I love that it includes self. It sounds like a powerful tool. Thank you so much for letting me know about it and explaining it to me. That’s so kind of you!

1 Like

Thank you dear Julia - @Julia248 - , for your kind recognition. :heartpulse: :pray:

1 Like

youre welcome and happy to share/ You will laugh and smile to yourself how many times you will say it to yourself - a self blame for something when your mind starts to criticize for *things that seem trivial yet bring you down; i,e, forgetting to do something, accidently not following through or getting the wanted response… burning toast,\whatever… )the more we forgive ourselves the easier to do towards other… even for major acts …purposely or unknown --cheers!!!

1 Like