New carvings available — BABY QUADRANTS!

I’ve got a new family of quadrant carvings available for you all. Some of my most affordable pieces right here!

You see, when a mommy quadrant and a daddy quadrant love each other very much… you get BABY QUADRANTS!

Each mini-quadrant is 6.5" x 6.5", perfect for your desk, bookshelf, or wall. You can get one of these mini-quadrants (or commission your own) for only $250.

This batch is first-come first-serve, so leave a comment on the piece you would like to claim below. If you want a piece that has already been claimed, no problem! I will make you a new custom version.

I am also selling the larger 12x12 “imperfect” pieces in the back for only $400 a piece. Details about the imperfections can be found below.

BABY QUADRANTS!

1 Like

Bloodwood, with Gaboon Ebony inlays and Amazon Rosewood frame, silver lettering.

6.5" x 6.5"
$250

1 Like

Curly Maple with Black Palm and Bocote inlays, bronze lettering.

6.5" x 6.5"
$250

1 Like

Bolivian Rosewood with Bocote inlays, Mahogany frame, rose-gold lettering.

7" x 7"
$250

1 Like

Red Heart with Holly inlays, Amazon Rosewood frame, no lettering

6.5" x 6.5"
$250

1 Like

Curly Maple with Cocobolo inlays, Walnut frame, no lettering

7" x 7"

$250

1 Like

“Imperfect” full-size quadrant #1 (lettering came out more bold than I would like)

12.5" x 12.5"
$400

1 Like

“Imperfect” full-size quadrant #2 (slight warping of the wood)

12.5" x 12.5"
$400

1 Like

Corey these are absolutely beautiful! As a person that has worked with wood I can say that this is truly ART! Purchasing one of these is on my list and will happen soon enough! Keep it going man!

Best,

Brian

1 Like

Hey man, thanks for the encouragement! Just say the word, and any one of these is yours. Or if it’s already claimed, I’ll just make you a new one :slight_smile:

And I’d love to hear more about your woodworking! It is such an incredibly satisfying craft.

2 Likes

Corey, bring them or send them to the WTF Conference. We can sell them there.