Post- Dark Night Of The Soul

what’s up Integral :slight_smile:

Quick break down, I was an early achiever, started businesses young, built an Australian based PD and biz strategy company, I have studied and practiced psychology and as long as I could remember had spiritual underpinnings.

My history is full of trauma and my ‘diagnosis’ list is extensive… why else do you become a psych? lol

Early this year I met the love of my life and that changed everything. I have just come through 2 months of a harrowing dark night and a great deal of emotional processing.

Im now in a very peaceful, light place with no desire to do a single thing but zero guilt about doing so. the mere feeling of being is deeply satisfying. Should I be concerned ? Will my ambition and desire return or will I need to create a new meaning to engage in skilful action again.

Confused but peaceful integral citizen haha.

Thank you for any reply.

My experience is it doesn’t return to where you were. It would be like asking will be ever be excited to play with toys again like you did when you were a kid. The answer is pretty much, No. Personally I still have to do the old work to pay the bills and I find the desire where I can, while at the same time I am working to create something new that has meaning in the new found conscious space.