Starting a sangha

It is so nice to be with other Integral folks. This is my first time posting and just joined Integral Life a few days ago. I identify that I need this community to continue my growth. I was curious if:
Anyone is connected a local community of integral thinkers?
Is there a way to find people in your local area on here?

Hi @lxvythrs! Great question. I see that you live in Eugene; I am up in Portland. We had a community going here for a while but it recently fizzled. I did see that someone started a Eugene Integral meet up not too long ago, but it didn’t have too many members at the time. Not sure if you use Meetup but it may be worth a look.

We also have an online Zoom community where we meet on Thursdays and Sunday Mornings to discuss various Integral topics. We have a nice little international community. Feel free to email me at greenteaji108@gmail.com if you are interested. And let me know if you are in PDX sometime! I’ll introduce you to some one my Integral friends here :slight_smile:

Hey Ryan, Thanks for the invitation.

That is a good idea (re: Meetup). Any chance there is a way to see if there are members on here from Eugene? Or if that thread about the Eugene meetings is still online so I can contact them individually?

I am not familiar with Zoom. I will have to look into that.

We have a small (7) group in Kansas City that was begun years ago with a meetup account. We dropped the meetup due to the cost and because we like our little group so much that we prefer a personal connection for new people. So, you might check meetup.

1 Like