Filmmaker, life coach, and long-time Integral friend Jason Lange sits down with Corey deVos to talk about his new television series, Stuck in Development, now available on all major streaming platforms.
Stuck in Development is an indie comedy series about a guy that moves to Los Angeles to pursue his dreams of being a writer/director, but instead spends all of his time on personal growth and development. It’s full of truths and absurdities about what it takes to be an artist, entrepreneur, and growth-oriented person in our modern (and postmodern) age.
Watch as we discuss:
- Jason’s experiences and inspirations behind the new series,
- Strategies for dealing with creative blocks and feelings of “being stuck”,
- Suspension of disbelief as a common form of ego-transcendence,
- The critical role of film and television as an “empathy machine” in service of cultural transformation,
- The economic and creative pressures of the entertainment industry,
- Key perspectives to help punch through the culture of cynicism we are all surrounded with,
- How integral artists often play with themes of both transformation and translation — and why both are necessary.
We hope you enjoy this fun and fascinating conversation at the intersection of art, creativity, and commerce.