Supermind individuals

Hi everyone,

I am currently reading the Religion of Tomorrow and I came across the concept of Supermind for the first time. To say it straight, my mind is blown.

How does Ken know this stuff? Does this mean that he is this Supermind individual?

Apart from him (if he is) who are the other individuals that could be pinned at this level of development? Does anybody have any ideas about this?

Thanks and nice to join in (first post)!

2 Likes

Hello.
The first two people who were writing and talking about the Supermind were Sri Aurobindo and Mother Mirra Alfassa. But their description of the Supermind is different. For them the Supermind was the plane of consciousness and existence (and the realization of it) way beyond the “ordinary” Selfrealization and the Mind plane. Maybe you should read Sri Aurobindo’s book “The Life Divine” for a detailed description of Supermind.
So i would say Sri Aurobindo and the Mother were “Supermind individuals”…
Welcome to this forum!

2 Likes

Hi there friend!

I believe you will find this paper interesting as it quotes and summarizes the experiences and characteristics of each stages from Red all the way up to the later postconventional Clear Light/Supermind stage!

1 Like

Thanks, I was always intimidated by the size of Aurobindos books, so I never got around to reading them. Sure seems like something I might want to change some time soon :slight_smile:

Oh, wow! This looks super awesome. Much gratitude for this :slight_smile:

1 Like