The deep longing for a community to facilitate a tier 2 life

Hi,

First off, this is my first post here. I found this site through a meetup-group. Having read some of the posts here, I am curious and a bit anxious about sharing some of the thoughts and ideas I have. Spiral Dynamics has been inspiring in my life to say the least. What I want to share more about is my own vision and dream for tier 2, which I also share with my partner. We are co-creating it more fully still, and I would also love to hear more about your own longing for community. If what I wrote resonnates with you, you can just send me a message or something and weā€™ll talk about it.

Iā€™ll start off with something I find useful to understand how I might have this vision, where my inspiration comes from. It is much more complex and detailed of course, and I am writing this in English, not my mothertongue Norwegian. So it lacks a certain flair, but Iā€™ll try my best.

To sum it up; vulnerability and limitations.
I am inspired by my own inabilities to finish studies or to work ā€œnormallyā€, and being on disability benefit since last year. By the understanding of how little I understand, and also the many fears and programming I have. Furthermore I am inspired by the relational magic I experience with my partner, who I met 5 years ago, and how much more I and she are able to accomplish as two.

So vulnerability and limitations are the key elements I believe in. In my vision of reaching an integral, holistic tier 2, I see myself deeply connected and imbedded in a community striving towards the same goal, furthermore embedded in a bigger community with which we share some parts of life, and so forth.

I am focusing here on this small circle of people though, that can help me not only find and connect with myself more fully, but sustain and uphold the energy/Consciousness needed to reach tier 2, if at all. And for me to hold the space for others. And to me this needs to be done in proximity, physical, bodily closeness. Living and breathing interconnectedness. It is through my own inability to manage and do certain things, but also the realization that I may be able to with the thorough presence of others, and for me to do the same for others.

Holding space for the vulnerability in me opens up the notion of growth limits. How much I would need, in broad terms, to change and grow, without depleting my potential or my body to do so. And it is a lot. So in that regards, having others closely around me to share this with, adds another stone to my shelter, another ice-cube to the iglo. And without it, I am not sure if it is right to try to grow. Without the necessary prerequisites for growth, am I not just maiming myself? As an ENTP and quick learner, I find novel understandings intriguing. Like a video called Ā«The Living UniverseĀ». But in the last year noticing how draining it is to hold space for something that encompasses my whole life. I am not able to, and I am drained. It is like trying to be the whole rainbow, when I am just the colour red. So, how would things be if I could hold my tiny part of the transition together with others? I believe it would be relaxing in a totally new way, and is what I envision as well.

There is confusion and stuff I donā€™t understand of course, but this is something I believe in wholeheartedly. I am searching for people to do this with with the same vigour and persistence I would a life-partner, but with less desperation, wants and together with someone else as well. In Spiral Dynamics terms, I am drawn towards Turquoise, and the We I envision is a first and foremost a little group of people, like small cells, getting together and opening up for the possibility of connection on a more fundamental level. Like the difference between ten cells and a liver.

So there you have it, even though I could elaborate on alot of it, I guess this is as ā€˜deepā€™ I am comfortable going atm.

I would love to hear from others expressing their longings for community, and if this resonnates with you, just send me a message or something as well and we could talk some more.

Warmly,
Leif-Conrad

3 Likes

Welcome to block new kid, you nailed it right, every word of yours was doing an explosion , some small some big, no doubt you have come to the right place, consider me in a same boat, in a slightly different water of my universe. Iā€™ll DM you we can ZOOM if you are ok

Jesus rose after three days, but Iā€™m upping the ante and reviving this post after Three whole years. :wink:

Jokes aside, I decided to give an update on how things are now, as they have changed.
Here goes:

I do see a clear link between what I wrote then, and how time, healing and growth has led to what I see now. The meta perspective, finding others that can conceptualize and act on the same level, are still the same. But there are several differences, some of which Iā€™ll write about here.

Iā€™ll use the title as a pivot-point: ā€œThe deep longing for a community to facilitate a tier 2 lifeā€. This longing has gone through some changes. Even though it is still there, it is now more refined, and has been taken further on its ā€œlogical conclusionā€ journey.

This longing has led both of us further, and now includes consciously wanted, reciprocal and mutual relationships with the physical world, and like an iceberg, the new view that ā€œthe planet, our bodies and the Universe should be consciousā€ is slowly rising out of the depths of the subconscious.
The realization that there is a lack of a mutually, consciously wanted relationship not only with other people, but everything else around me, has directed the original longing away from the single-minded focus on people.

I view, and feel, this life to be much more transitory now than I did before, whilst at the same time the dispelling of many confusions, increased clarity of purpose and various health improvements, has strongly increased my will to live my life, despite not finding additional people to the one I already share this journey with.

With regard to the last part of the title, ā€œfacilitate a tier 2 lifeā€, Iā€™m not sure that that category fits the best. And moreover, with the awareness and need for mutuality even with the ā€˜material worldā€™, my ā€œfinalā€ conclusion is that this isnā€™t possible here; be it on this planet - or this Universe.

Iā€™m more aware now of the need for other people on the same stage, and there are no words that could express the depths of emotions I would feel at finding one more. At the same time, now my view isnā€™t really about realizing my vision in this world, but somewhere else entirely. So even when I beyond any shadow of doubt would prefer to meet these people sooner than later, Iā€™m not sure if that is how things will pan out in the end.

Even when what I have written here, in some aspects, is tentative - This does not apply to what seems to be a much more fixed direction. And so I find it important that I can see a clear link between the initial post, the road we have walked since, and this short summary of my ā€œupdated beliefsā€. So letā€™s see how things stand in another three years or so, when I once again recall that I wrote this here. :wink:

Kindly,
Leif-Conrad

NB: I did in the original post say that ā€œif this resonatesā€ you should contact me, but the Update is that since I want everyone to find equals, I now warn that Iā€™m highly prone to bring to a close conversations where I intuit that we arenā€™t a match.