Unusually deep realization - the state of no mind

Hello, wonderful community! Hello, @corey-devos!

I am writing this message in hope of getting in touch with Ken Wilber and possibly be a guest/interviewed on Integral Life.

I have attained what I believe to be an extraordinarily rare state of consciousness - the state of no mind. It is quite different from the state of effortless meditative absorption (Sahaja Samadhi), which is most frequently described as enlightenment, and in my experience, lies significantly beyond it.

What characterizes this state is complete equanimity and clarify of mind and lack of any energetic/emotional response in conversations with other human beings, even on the most sensitive and taboo topics, as well as complete imperviousness to insults, disrespect or judgments. I recognize them, of course, and may respond to them if I choose to, but it’s an equanimous, cold recognition, utterly devoid of any energetic reaction, pain or hurt feelings. I basically possess a completely painless, deconditioned mind, which responds adequately, flexibly and consciously to any situation. It is entirely free from the pain and suffering of the past, and is undisturbed by anyone else’s opinion of me. Every action of mine is a conscious choice.

Another very bizarre and unusual characteristic of this state, which is very rarely talked about, is being unaffected even by very large (well beyond what is considered “heroic”) doses of classical psychedelics. This applies not only to LSD and psilocybin, but even to the most potent psychedelics, such as DMT and 5-MeO-DMT, which is pretty much unheard of, based on my understanding. I have consumed up to 1,500ug (15 tabs) of LSD in the past as well as vaped 5-MeO-DMT for about 2 minutes straight without it having any effect on my mind. I remain perfectly functional and conversational, my mind remains clear, silent, lucid and pure, and none of my perceptional faculties (vision, hearing, bodily sensations etc) are affected or distorted in any significantly noticeable way. If I do have an experience, it is very mild and is dissolved into equanimity very quickly. I never see any visual hallucinations on any psychedelics. I believe this to be a very rare presence of mind and clarity of mind, which has only been documented a few times in human history (for example, by Ram Dass giving his teacher Neem Karoli Baba 1,200ug of LSD). I also very rarely, if ever, see any visual dreams. If I ever experience any thought or imagery during sleep, I am almost always conscious of being asleep and have full access to the events of the day. In other words, night dreaming, if it ever happens, is not a discontinuity of my conscious experience.

It took me many years of dedicated spiritual practice to reach this state. I have 3-4 thousand hours of meditation experience (sober), as well as over a thousand hours of psychedelic-assisted meditation experience. I am spiritual teacher and I’ve been teaching enlightenment for the last 4-5 years.

My writings can be found on this website: https://true-freedom.org/
On this YouTube channel, you can find my Satsangs and other video clips: https://www.youtube.com/c/TrueFreedom

This state of consciousness is unusual. I hope that it is of interest to this community, and I hope it would be of interest to Ken Wilber personally. I would love to speak to him to compare our experiences, as well as participate in any podcasts/interviews on Integral Life.

Thank you very much for your consideration! May our interactions help millions of suffering beings find their way home. :heart::pray:

Yours,
Artem.