Vision Logix Woodworks

Originally published at: https://integrallife.com/vision-logix-woodworks/

In recent years, much of my creativity has been focused around my woodworking. It has become an all-consuming passion for me, and over the last year or so I have created a number of custom-designed carvings that try to bring integral ideas and iconography out of the abstract and into solid material form.

4 Likes

Maybe you’ve read “The Overstory”? Lots of tree trivia and fantastic facts, like in the upper reaches of the large redwoods, pools of water in the joints of big limbs supporting schools of small fish…and how we share a quarter of our DNA with plants. Fun book. (and nice art above).

I haven’t read The Overstory yet, but it is suggested to me every time I share my work, so I probably should :slight_smile:

Corey; Love a Person using their Hands to Express “Head,Heart,Gut & Feet” with Beauty,
& Exquisite Style .

I was thinking about The Overstory too when I read your art page. It may not be the best read as a parent and an Integral Life manager, it’s a giant novel and a big commitment, but beautiful! Beautiful page Corey. Next you need a Shopify shop so that people can buy without having to email (it will help sales a lot… talking from experience (: )