Welcome to the New Integral Life Practice Platform

Originally published at: https://integrallife.com/welcome-to-the-new-integral-life-practice-platform/

We are excited to announce Integral Life Practice, the biggest, most exciting change to Integral Life’s membership in years! Integral Life is bringing together dozens of deeply-experienced Practice Leaders from all over the world to provide live, daily, guided ILP Practice Sessions that you can experience all from the privacy of your own living room.

2 Likes

Hello all!

First of all, thank you so much for creating this Robb! I’m incredibly excited about this and I think it’ll be a great way to deepen practice, alongside each other.

The one issue I have is that quite some sessions take place around 3-4am CEST so I imagine most Europeans would miss those. I’m wondering if there’s a way to either adjust the number of practices at this time or to make available the recordings of those sessions somehow? I imagine this might be impossible on both counts but I just wanted to ask as I already see so many good practice sessions that I’d like to join but cannot!

Cheers,
Greg.

Hello Greg, thanks a lot for bringing this about, as I - being Spaniard and therefore at the European time zone- have the same problem with the hours … so I do ask the very same than you…
Is it possible to have other hours than am hours, please?
Thanks a lot for this possibility and for the new ILP platform Robb as it’s a booster for our memory and energetic field !!! Thanks for the generosity of upgrading the “old” ones :-):heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for this new ONLINE ILP, Robb and all of you involved !!!
Much Love and Light

1 Like

The session “Forgiving Your Parents” was very helpful and constructive. To be part of a guided meditation and explore such a personal topic on a Monday evening (EST) was immensely rewarding. Sharing the experience with another participant was also very rewarding. To be present in the “room” with strangers and then open up about something so personal was very interesting because a stranger in this format is really an old friend in some ways. I think this format has the ability to really help us unpack our belongings and let go of some shadows and reactive energy drains.

1 Like