In this episode of IJW, Mark and Corey go back to basics by returning to some of the guiding principles running through the series — namely, how to enact justice in all four quadrants in order to support more equal opportunities and more equal outcomes, while reducing suffering for the greatest number of people.
- How is justice executed differently from one stage of cultural development to the next?
- How does “justice” fit with the three transcendentals of the Good, the Beautiful, and the True?
- What makes an integral approach to justice different from, say, the standard “woke” or anti-woke approaches we commonly see these days?
- What are the parts of wokism that we want to include in a more integral embrace, and what are the parts that we want to leave behind?
- How do we manage the polarities and tensions between individual justice and social justice?
We hope you enjoy the discussion! Let us know what you think in the comments below.