Information Warfare Education, Propaganda, and How to Tell the Difference

This shows the depths of the Leftist media, academy and how representative it is of the nation as a whole. Somewhere along the way our Law academy and media have swung so far out of alignment with the roughly 50/50’ish population to be complete non-representative of the nation. Across all academic disciplines I have seen 19 out of 20 as “Left”. Seems in Law Schools “Left” faculty outnumber “Right” by 50 to 1.

The Justice for Juicy Movement seems apropos for our Propaganda thread. Juicy seems to be in the running for multiple Oscars for his writing, directing, production of his heart string tugging brutalization corruption of a nation’s . Juicy hijacked many very prominent people with what we might consider manipulation of almost every Zone. Those that expressed uninformed outrage would be seen as Zone manipulation.

Great positioning by MSNBC to queue up the “White Backlash” mantra that seems to be our next wave of Racism. No where in the article or headline is it stated that Smollett orchestrating the hate crime hoax for personal gain is the issue.

Meanwhile, in news that actually matters:

Talk about false equivalence. None of those presidents had anything like the personality cult that Trump continues to have (other than MAYBE Reagan, who still maintains godhood status among the right). There was nothing like Qanon for these presidents. There was nothing like the January 6 insurrection for these presidents. And I certainly have no memories of people wearing Obama-labeled clothing and red hats (can’t spell “hatred” without “red hat” :wink: ) all throughout and after his administration, wrapping their identities in regalia. There weren’t people driving around with giant Clinton flags while rolling coal in their pickup trucks. And there was nothing compatible to the ongoing lie that the election was stolen from Trump, which the entire GOP continues to enforce.

Not even close.

@corey-devos
You’re again being very melodramatic. You like to use Lefty “technical” terms like personality cult that normal American’s don’t use in common conversation.
The question was simply “what % of previous President’s supporters would you consider as personality cultists?”
Are you really saying that Obama’s personality cult % was zero? Bill Clinton’s was zero?
You don’t consider being held in “godhood status on the right” as personality cultish for Pres Reagan?
Zero for Candidate Hillary or Candidate Bernie, right?
Just Trump, right?

Okay sure, I’ll make up numbers if that makes you happy.

55% of Trump supporters are personality cult (which is not some fancy esoteric made up leftist word — it’s an actual thing. Hell, Living Color had a hit single back in 1990 or so. It’s a fairly well known phrase. Qanon is literally a personality cult, by every definition.)

20% of Bernie supporters are personality cult (he was actually a good example, as he probably comes closest to Trump, even though he was not elected. But he didn’t have anything like Qanon.

10% of Obama supporters are personality cult.

-20% of Hillary supporters are personality cult. No one really liked her very much, but the right sure did obsess about her, thus the negative number :wink:

All these numbers were totally invented on the spot :slight_smile:

Fact remains, you are trying to make a false equivalence here.

News that actually matters - Has Rolling Stone supplanted NYT and WaPo as the Publisher of Record for the Left?

Other than the “Recommendations” which were discussed but not acted upon, was there anything in the presentation concerning at all to you @corey-devos ?

I know you could care less about basic Orange stage election integrity since your Demenia/Kackles ticket won. What Zone would you continually casting half the nation as Qanon Trump Personality “Cultists” fall into? Would you consider it healthy or an unhealthy instantiation along the integral development levels?
Could this not be seen as a Dominance play antithetical to the concept of “Included and Transform”?

“ Other than the “Recommendations” which were discussed but not acted upon, was there anything in the presentation concerning at all to you @corey-devos ?”

Yes, the very thought that a presidential administration would even consider pushing a set of lies that would blame China for a stolen election and effectively end democracy as we know it so that the GOP can consolidate power and establish permanent minority rule. Why the hell doesn’t that bother you?

“I know you could care less about basic Orange stage election integrity since your Demenia/Kackles ticket won”

Ah there we go. “Guys, it’s totally normal to make up lies about a stolen election! If you think it’s wrong to consider a literal false flag coup, you just don’t care about election security!”

Why doesn’t it go both ways in your mind? Why doesn’t “election security” mean “let’s prevent elected leaders from lying about stolen elections that they lost, and hold them to account when they do lie and consider staging a coup”? The only ones threatening election security right now are the people who continue to embrace this lie and try to defend crap like this.

Never apologize, always double down.

Also, why are you not capable of using peoples actual names when having conversations like these? You are coming off as extremely immature. You don’t see me calling Trump “Drumpf” or “Orange Man” or “Cheeto Mussolini”. Let’s act like grownups, not 4chan edgelord keyboard warriors please. It’s embarrassing.

“ Has Rolling Stone supplanted NYT and WaPo as the Publisher of Record for the Left?”

Says the guy who posts Washington Examiner links :rofl: But I knew you’d say that, which is why I included the actual presentation.

Only three Presidents have had followers willing to commit crimes and go to prison in order to cover up either crimes of the President or others in the administration.
Nixon
Regan
Trump

The actual prison record of G Grodon Liddy and others in the Watergate Scandal is just fact.
Same thing with Oliver North - he committed crimes in dealing Arms to Iran, among other things and was found guilty due to evidence and facts.
But the numbers suddenly go exponential under Trump of people who have actually been found guilty according to the facts and have been sentenced.

No Democratic President in modern history has had anything like the conviction rate of Nixon, Regan, Trump cronies and stooges.
It’s not even in the same ballpark.

That is 90% of the “substance” of Trump supporters now - and without mindless name calling the @FermentedAgave types really would have nothing to say. They surely don’t have logic, well reasoned arguments or facts to discuss. But they want to say something. So a culture has developed over 30 years among his sociopolitical group that this kind of speech is ok - when directed at others. But boy do they cry like a bunch of melting snowflakes if similar tactics are taken against them.

On the Republican threat to democracy: https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2022/01/republican-party-america-democracy-in-crisis/620839/

January and February issues devoted to the topic. A brief interview with one of the reporters at How a ‘mass movement’ based on election lies is threatening democracy

1 Like

Include means include.
It does not mean let you blow smoke up his ass and call it a daisy.

So if you and your fellow deplorables are … actually acting deplorable … then you get to wear that as your badge and I’m not going to pretend it smells like a bouquet of roses.

Deplorable. yes. You now own that word by your methods and positions. Mr. Deplorable.

Whatever percentage it is (it’s not half the country but if it is then so be it) - if whatever percent are acting like irresponsible criminal jackasses - it is not “Integral” development to not challenge this behavior. Integral doesn’t mean “let’s all just get along” as someone punches you in the face, lol.

Include and transform does not mean “accept and ignore the faults”. What part of the word Transform are you not understanding? No - you do not get to pass “GO” and collect another $200 unless you TRANSFORM. Transform does not mean you get a free ride because “you’re so speshul”, when you don’t even attempt self analysis or seeing any other way than your - yes - fucked up Qanon Trump Personality Cult bullshit.

And this website: clearerthinking.org, which has interactive tools to assess one’s form of rationality and political bias. And also an article “Understanding the Divide Between Social Justice Advocates and the Left-Leaning Anti-Woke Community” (clearerthinking.org/blog) (May be particularly useful for people who think there is no critique of wokeness by the Left). Can also listen to Jeff at the dailyevolver.com discussing this article.

I also like this one.

2 Likes

Me too. Love this song.

Our fundamental schism is that you focus on “perceived intent justifies all means” and i focus on “what did they do”.
Another fundamental schism is you employ the classic tactic of time, place, and domain shifting in order to promulgate your ideology. Distant past when helpful. Surfing between administrative and legal and political and perception domains to argue your points. It’s the Leftist tactics and your pretty facile.

Case in point is an elected politicians team looking at both legal heirarchy operation and political operation. It’s hard to comprehend that there are the duties of the President and administration (including election integrity), and then in a separate domain political motivations (which also includes election integrity).
You’re lapping up the Leftist Mantra that everything a Republican does is obviously political yet meanwhile everything a Democrat does is for the “greater good”.

So what’s the all mean. It means that yes Trumps staff CONSIDERED multiple scenarios upto and including possible halting election certification and election auditing. Now given that you’re so omnipotent as are most on the Left, you simply fail to recognize the Trump DID NOT stall the election certification, did not order a coup, did not refuse to leave the Whitehouse. All of these fears and claims and Internal Quadrant “intuitings” that you continually promulgate DID NOT occur in external quadrants and zones.
And no, I personally see no evidence that Trump incited violent overthrow and about as much concocted “evidence” as rigorous as the 2 Impeachments. Application of a shred of common sense does not support your, MSM, and DNC claims of Violent Insurrection.

I don’t even know where to begin. Never apologize, always double down.

You do understand that the reason this plan was not fully executed is because Pence refused to go along with it? Only after conferring with Dan Quayle, of all people.

Also Trump fired key military leaders after the election and before January 6th, and replaced them with his own allies. I wonder why that was?

Oh, and Trump is fighting tooth and nail to keep his messages out of the hands of the Jan. 6 Committee. I wonder what he has to hide? Fortunately it was laughed out of court just yesterday (again).

Also Trump continues to lie to his voters about a stolen election, and the GOP continues to enforce that blatant bold-faced lie. But you are totally okay with that, of course. In fact, here you are, claiming I don’t care about “election security” while refusing to criticize your team for discussing (and implementing) plans to LITERALLY STEAL AN ELECTION.

“And no, I personally see no evidence that Trump incited violent overthrow”

Of course you don’t. The emperor has the finest clothes in all the land! But watch out, a dirty leftist marxist might be hiding in the bushes!

" Application of a shred of common sense does not support your, MSM, and DNC claims of Violent Insurrection."

Right. Except for all those videos with all those obvious examples of violence, which took place during an insurrection at the capitol, in effort to delay the confirmation.

“Another fundamental schism is you employ the classic tactic of time, place, and domain shifting in order to promulgate your ideology… It’s the Leftist tactics and your pretty facile.”

Who is the one who mentioned Reagan, Clinton, and Obama? I am showing you evidence of a plan that was discussed right before January 6th about whether or not they should go ahead and stage a coup and kill our democracy. And you are saying “well, planning a coup is nothing, just his team doing their due diligence! Nothing wrong with that!” Such total bad-faith BS.

“Surfing between administrative and legal and political and perception domains to argue your points”

This is hilarious, considering this thread is full of cherry-picked articles from you across all these domains so you can continue to make the argument that “all leftists are Marxists” while engaging in juvenile edgelord name calling of your political opposition. It’s the standard far-right tactic and you’re pretty facile.

“It means that yes Trumps staff CONSIDERED multiple scenarios upto and including…”

Let me finish that sentence for you. Trump’s staff considered multiple scenarios, up to and including… a full blown coup d’etat. Because he knew that people like you would defend him, no matter what. The ends justify the means. Never apologize, always double down.

“You’re lapping up the Leftist Mantra that everything a Republican does is obviously political yet meanwhile everything a Democrat does is for the “greater good”.”

You are the only one mentioning democrats/Leftists/Marxists (what’s the difference, right?) in virtually every single one of your posts, and then get very upset when I point out that Qanon is a thing that exists. “How dare you associate conservatives with Qanon, a self-described far-right group! By the way, all leftists are Marxists. But don’t say bad things about conservatives, it’s un-integral!”

I have proven capable of criticizing the left time and time again in this thread, in my shows, and elsewhere. But you have not shown a similar capacity, instead opting once again for the same old “never apologize, always double down” approach.

Your team (the GOP as a political party) continue to lie to the public about a stolen election, kicking members out who don’t carry the lie, and yet you have the nerve to say I don’t care about “election security”. You know who is destroying “election security” in this country? You and the rest of your narrow partisan “team”.

This is pure partisan projection.