Integrating Polarities — Questions for Beena

I have the same question. So I am following.

Hi there Beena and Corey,

Thank you for making this course available for us as members !

When I saw the description of the course I got so curious because this material is something I have been working with for years but from a different context, with slightly different vocabulary and immediately recognised it. That’s also why I got trough the course in one go… (some months ago already).
I was just wondering if you are aware of the other framework. I am refering to the ‘core quadrants’ the work of “Daniel Ofman” from the Netherlands. The core quadrants is a tool to help you unravel/discover the wisdom in the polarity to put it in polarity terms. The quadrant looks a lot like Beena’s quadrant, organised a bit differently. But with the same 2 poles and their extremes… ! So I have been working with this a lot already . As such the course was not really ‘new’ for me but still worth it to hear it coming with a slightly different approach and wording. Expecially the business examples were interesting. I was using the tools mostly in one-on-one coaching to reveal interpersonal dynamics but thanks to this course I feel more confident in using it for business as well.

And after years of giving people useful insights with this, I have developed a more experiential method for using this framework. With movement and dance I go after the felt sense and make the polarity wisdom embodied (body-mind polarity at work). I am hoping to bring this to leaders in Belgium.

I just have a practical question:
-where can we find the list with polarities as mentioned by Beena?

Thanks so much for making this available.
Warm regards,
Winnie Winters
Belgium

This may be helpful regarding polarities in business. Dr. Ginny Whitelaw in her book Zen Leadership talks about this from a slightly different perspective but there are some great examples of polarities.

Hi, watching the second lesson now and hearing ’ It’s our preferences that cause the problem’. Would our prefernces be unconcious biases/meta programmes/personality drivers?

‘Our preferences’ does’t sound like it descripes enough gravity?

Thanks,

Hi, Thank you for making this course so affordable and so available. May I say to members if you’ve ever wondered what on earth is going on in the world at the moment, get your credit card out buy the course and listen to the webinars!
I’m working my way through the course with a view to it becoming an ongoing part of my personal development. As such questions come to mind. The polarities I was working with were Harmonising and Challenging. The first question is whether there is a connection between what arises for me under sections 1 and 3 of the quadrant (more specifically the fears that arise) and elements of my shadow or is it a coincidence that there is a similarity in these aspects of my development? I am wondering whether the Integrating Polarities process brings to light shadow elements which can be dealt with under the Shadow Module of Integral Life Practice? Going on from that - and you may not be in a position to answer this - I am using IAwake Profound Releasing meditations. It seems to me that releasing on one side of the polarity may lead to an imbalance at worst or at best, not be as effective as releasing on both polarities.
These questions arose as I was working through quadrant 3. I realised my fears in this quadrant have been so great that the downsides of quadrant 1 have always been overwhelmed by my fears in quadrant 3. My intellectual understanding of the process showing the benefits of appropriately adopting quadrant 2 didn’t touch my fears, hence rarely going there. Hence the enquiry as to shadow work and releasing as a possible way to approach my issue here.