Information Warfare Education, Propaganda, and How to Tell the Difference

No - Trump really did mess America up. You trying to distract and deflect with Biden Harris doesn’t change the simple fact that Trump had a terrible record and brought America down in status globally.

Your mantras are really tiring and boring and the bottom line is that you, not I will face the consequences of your personality flaws.

Biden/Harris seem well on the way to “fixing” pretty much everything American’s are concerned about.

Biden / Harris have absolutely nothing to do with you and your party to completely failing to be accountable for the worst President in modern history. Biden and Harris could only have won against Trump - that is how bad your party is now. Trump got completely destroyed and sent back to School by a “tweedle dee” candidate. You bet your farm on a flim-flam man, a con artist, a liar, and a crook. Way to go with those Christian values, man. With Christians like you it’s no wonder your priests molest your children left and right. You just turn a blind eye when someone in power is completely corrupt and try to help him out by drawing attention away from his corruption and incompetence at all costs.

Who cares about Biden? That fish doesn’t bite. Every Liberal I know only half supports him, and that half is that he “isn’t Trump”, lol. You are the only one who has a Biden / Harris fetish in here - as a way to completely ignore how your poor choices and complete lack of moral fiber have consequences for this country. You sure as heck aren’t a conservative with the way you constantly completely ignore any kind of accountability - and if you are representative of Christians then that’s sad how bad off and completely lacking in core values your religion has become. Whose your pastor? Jeffrey Epstein? He is close buds with Trump - so I guess this is what your values are all about. Keep attacking Biden so a rapist and child molester enabler can get back in office.

The 2022 Republican Party is the culmination of decades of so-called “Conservatives” looking the other way. Ignore the ugliness and redirect pent up anger and aggression towards any scapegoat that is available.
It’s a constant trend and an ugliness that Christian America has yet to come to terms with.
Of course Christian America could care less if Trump openly admits to grabbing women by the pussy or even raping multiple women. Heck, they let their own children be molested by those they place in power.
This has nothing to do with Biden and everything to do with Christian America refusing to accept responsibility for their own cowardice in addressing these issues over 100 years or more.

https://www.ualberta.ca/folio/2020/08/researchers-reveal-patterns-of-sexual-abuse-in-religious-settings.html

I know you’ve forsaken Christianity and all church communities and I pray that you can heal from whatever torment you have from that past.
What I can say is that in at least my church, everyone that volunteers goes through an NICS (FBI) background check and training to specifically identify abuse, inappropriate behaviors, and subtleties of grooming. For reporting any issues or concerns we are instructed to contact the police directly regardless of who the concern involves. In my experience, this is much higher integrity than any corporate or school organization I have been involved with.

Does it make up for past sins? No. Does it help insure integrity and safety for children and everyone involved? If you read the description, I’ll let you estimate effectiveness.

Douglas Murray was talking about the Death of Europe with the Hoover Institute’s Peter Robinson. To paraphrase a Murray statement that I think sums up much of the Left’s madness is - "We take the very worst characteristics of the broadest collective when evaluating ourselves. Then when evaluating others we take their very best characteristics within the narrowest collective."
This is the Left’s “perspective” on the USA, Western Civilizations, Christianity, or basically whatever identity group you might associate with. And your perspective on everyone outside your identity groups, is to see and assume only the absolutely best, most holy, most amazing spirituality, most incredible characteristics in every conceivable facet.
Not only is this a Big Downer for everyone, it’s also a Big Downer for the individuals by creating “Existential Angst”. Interestingly @corey-devos Zone’s map is quite good to breakdown, describe and perhaps identify possible fixes.
As an example it would be easy from your statements to assume you want me (the individual) to assume in my Zone 1 all the “sins of my fathers” any and all of furthest associates throughout history, and even any that might have any possible Identity overlap to myself".

I know this is the Left’s tactic to destroy individuals one by one and also en masse, but I’m afraid lots of people have woken up to the madness this manifests in the world. So no thanks to adopting your madness as my own.

Hear’s the Robinson/Murray interview if you’re interested:

[quote="@raybennett, post:349, topic:22464"]
The irony of this whole thread is … hijacked [/quote]
These discussions do not advance, they just seem to be reruns of the same typical Social Media stand-offs. I am disappointed that there is not more consus building here … While I still love you all :slight_smile: my personal attention is focusing elsewhere.

Maybe you could all read @raybennett post below and explore together some unifying thoughts to lead a better forum that could include more voices?

2 Likes

Lol straw man. No - I wasn’t “tormented”. But facts are facts and the American Christian Community has serious problems with self accountability across the board.

I only bring it up because your only mode seem to be to cast stones from a glass house.
Again, you are being completely hypocritical.

I can also say “I pray that you can heal from whatever torment” from your past experiences with Communism.

I’m not really concerned with what some guy said in a book. There are millions of books out there and millions of ideas to selectively chose from.

What I am talking about is just complete hypocrisy and basic breakdown in the core values of Christians and other so-called conservatives. It’s a complete failure to get their own house in order.

“Existential Angst” - again hypocrisy, because the biggest angst in here seems to be you and your angst against everyone who doesn’t follow the FOX party line lockstep.

And no - I do not want you to assume the sins of your fathers. Can you read English? NOW - TODAY - you are turning a blind eye to your own flaws and the complete lack of morality in your own party TODAY.

Madness is trying to pretend you are a conservative when you are nothing even remotely of the kind and completely lack basic core conservative values. Madness is that the Neoconservative platform seems to be nothing more than straw manning and name calling. Madness is the absolute hypocrisy of your constant inability to look inward and instead projecting your madness on anyone and everyone.

@raybennett If we had a pluralistic political party system, I would be a Libertarian and was registered as a Libertarian until just after the Election was stolen from Hillary. And no, I didn’t vote for 45 in '16. Ironically I’ve been registered as a Democrat or Libertarian for the majority of my life. What became very clear is the DNC’s agenda was the single greatest Existential Threat to the United States of all the potential threats. Even more so a threat than World Hunger, Climate Change or any of the other E’vile Unicorns the Left concocts on their 5 year cycles. So what’s one to do when the options are the DNC’s ideology of Regression into Madness or the infinitely lesser evil, perhaps even positivity of the Republican party?
Since the DNC has gone batshit bonkers with their full scale Identity Marxism Ideology, they’ve distanced even further from where I prefer. Meanwhile the Republicans have become much more Libertarian, so more palatable today than in 2016.

@excecutive Maybe it takes time?

Relevant:

https://twitter.com/robbsmith/status/1468320173740335112?s=21

Worth noting that Robb, one of the smartest people I know and a very close friend, was a lifelong Republican until Trump took the party away from him.

Also relevant:

Absolutely agree that there is Misinformation out in the world. How do we combat this deadly impact of Misinformation?

Was this Education, Fact, or Misinformation?

And…

“ How do we combat this deadly impact of Misinformation?”

I’d suggest abandoning media sources with mixed records of truth-telling, and stop electing anti-intellectual politicians who lie to their constituents about stolen elections and vaccinations while embracing internet conspiracy theories and rejecting critical thinking skills. (Or at least be willing to call them out when they do lie to you, and demand that they stop.)

“Was this Education, Fact, or Misinformation?”

Which part? Not sure what you are asking.

I wouldn’t bank my “truth” on WaPo, but that’s just my personal estimation.
Could we add dementia and low IQ as disqualifiers as well?

It would be a breath of fresh air to have high IQ accomplished social activist organizers in every leadership position.

No source is perfect, but some are better than others. For example Washington Post has a higher record of truth-telling than the Washington Examiner, which you previously linked to above. But of course we should be using multiple high-quality sources when rethinking our views.

“ Could we add dementia and low IQ as disqualifiers as well?”

Well, there go Biden and Trump! Sounds fine enough to me :slight_smile:

Should we add as a requirement proven multi systemic leadership experience?

Hello,

Who is “FermentedAgave?” Why is antagonism a preferred modality of communication for you? I wonder why you are so vibrant in your engagement yet chose to remain behind the curtain in other aspects of being? I enjoy fermented agave but not the product you’re selling… haha
Is there a wizard behind that curtain or…

Best regards,
Brian Lee Downey

The problem here is you are only focusing on requirements based on your political bias and with a short-sighted thinking.

Democrats would LOVE LOVE LOVE to implement some kind of cognitive means test right about now for anyone elected in 2024. They could get rid of Trump AND Biden in one piece of legislation.
You know Trump is far worse than Biden at putting a coherent sentence together, aren’t you? Just listen to any Trump Speech for 5 minutes and it’s obvious he never was the sharpest tol in the box even in his 20’s and now we can add in an aging brain.

So this whole thing you have about Biden and his congition - yeah, old people start to lose their cognitive facuties. If they start out pretty smart and an A student like Biden, yes their performance is lower but still acceptable. If you take a student who had to pay people so he could pass with C’s and D’s like Trump in his 20’s - with his aging brain we have a complete and utter disaster.

So yes, it would be funny if we actually had requirements for the Office of President like an IQ test, an actual review of their resume with automatic disqualifiacations for factual inaccuracies (just as you would not be hired if your potential employer discovered a lie on your resume). It would be hilarious if Republicans actually passed such a law. Oh, and how about an Audit of all their financial transactions over the past 10 years? And access to any and all IRS audit records and findings?

But we know Republicans as well as you are just full of a bunch of hot air. You just want to complain about something while completely ignoring your candidate is 100 times worse.

Yes, yes, yes - give us mandatory administrative reviews and audits of all incomgin Presidents before election day.

Just a cut and paste shill to be honest.
I have yet to read anything that is more than an inch deep. It’s mostly just cut and paste from gutter press.
His posts remind me of Craigslist US political discussion forums around 2002, or the typical predictable posts you see responding on FOX News discussions. Practically zero actual insight or original thinking.

Reposting in case you missed it first time around…